Log in

I forgot my password






Latest topics

» Always be wary of being Watched
Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

» Rai's Perks{WIP}
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:34 pm by Rai Vashti(Tatsu)

» Raijin Has Arrived...
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:09 pm by Gaia Hades



The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Registered : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list


    [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Share

    [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Silver Wolf on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:35 pm

    Refer A Friend Event



    Hello everyone and welcome to our second event!

    As the title states, this is the Refer A Friend event. This means that everyone that refers anyone to the site will receive ten tokens per each member they bring. These tokens can be redeemed later on as special prizes that ranges from jewels to pets/weapons to custom lacrimas.

    To receive the tokens, the person who was referred must have an accepted character app. In addition, for every month this user is active and shows that by posting on at least one RP thread five times in a month, the person who referred them will received one token for every month they are active after the referral.

    Members that have been referred to the site, please use the template below. Thank you!
    Closing date TBA.

    Code:
    Username:
    Who Referred you to the site?:
    Link to Accepted Character App:
    Link to RP thread:

    Re: [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Silver Wolf on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:12 pm

    BUMP
    I know some people here were referred to be others so post here so that prizes are awarded accordingly

    Re: [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Joe Wiccan on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:17 am

    Username: Joe Wiccan
    Who Referred you to the site?: Claire Anderson
    Link to Accepted Character App: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t122-joe-wiccan
    Link to RP thread: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t199-where-am-i


    Roulette

    Posts : 151

    Re: [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Roulette on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:41 pm

    Joe Wiccan wrote:Username: Joe Wiccan
    Who Referred you to the site?: Claire Anderson
    Link to Accepted Character App: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t122-joe-wiccan
    Link to RP thread: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t199-where-am-i

    11T has been awarded to Claire ^-^
    And, for being the first to actually post here, I'll give a 5T as well ~

    Takeshi

    Posts : 67

    Re: [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Takeshi on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:01 pm

    Username: Hiroko
    Who Referred you to the site?: Ami
    Link to Accepted Character App: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t94-hiroko-r-trajada
    Link to RP thread: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t125-first-impressions-arya-hiroko



    Re: [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Silver Wolf on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:57 am

    Hiroko wrote:Username: Hiroko
    Who Referred you to the site?: Ami
    Link to Accepted Character App: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t94-hiroko-r-trajada
    Link to RP thread: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t125-first-impressions-arya-hiroko

    11T awarded to Ami

    Stars

    Posts : 83

    Re: [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Stars on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:58 am

    Username: Stars
    Who Referred you to the site?: Ryoshi
    Link to Accepted Character App: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t247-diane-pyriel-complete
    Link to RP thread: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t268-a-means-to-an-end

    Re: [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Silver Wolf on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:19 am

    Stars wrote:Username: Stars
    Who Referred you to the site?: Ryoshi
    Link to Accepted Character App: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t247-diane-pyriel-complete
    Link to RP thread: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t268-a-means-to-an-end

    10T awarded to Ryoshi. Please bump again when the link has at least 5 posts in it so that i may add it in.

    Roulette

    Posts : 151

    Re: [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Roulette on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:47 am

    Silver Wolf wrote:
    Stars wrote:Username: Stars
    Who Referred you to the site?: Ryoshi
    Link to Accepted Character App: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t247-diane-pyriel-complete
    Link to RP thread: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t268-a-means-to-an-end

    10T awarded to Ryoshi. Please bump again when the link has at least 5 posts in it so that i may add it in.

    Took the liberty to check the thread again. The extra token has now been awarded to Ryoshi.

    Re: [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Kitty Pryde on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:12 am

    BUMP




    Sponsored content

    Re: [EVENT] Refer-A-Friend

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:30 pm