Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko]

Takashi

First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] Empty First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko]

Post by Takashi Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:23 pm

"Is that him?"

"Yeah that's him..."

"Why's he even here?"

"What kind of Magic does he do?"

"I heard he can't even do magic!"

"He's so lazy! I went on a job with him and did all the work"

"He's just so..."

"Hey! Shut the hell up! You're bothering my nap!"

First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYTR8RpyGHVOmBMedf57u1Dpt66PWHNGeWjyJChfOKj6ZmEw8JRg

Takashi sat up from his normal spot on the roof. Glaring down at his fellow Guild members. The two young men hurried off in fear.

"Hmph... punks and their rumors... hmm?

He looked over and saw a group of people crowding the Job listing board.

"Guess Arya updated the Job Board... cash is a little low... maybe I should take one... hmm Hiroko's not down there... maybe he's on a job... or brown nosing Arya"

Takashi yawned then sat Indian style, resting his chin on his palm. He began to remember his first meeting of Arya and Hiroko.

6 months ago

"Hey! He's skipping out on the bill! Get him!" A voice could be heard shouting from inside a small Inn.

The doors burst open as Takashi was high tailing it out there. He didn't have enough Jewels to pay for his meal and knew that by bringing it up they'd never let him leave.

"Will you guys stop chasing me? You're making this harder work than it needs to be!"

There were 3 very large brutes on his tail as he ran and they were gaining on him.

Am I gonna have to use that spell just to get out of this? He thought to himself.
    Takeshi

First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko] Empty Re: First Impressions [Arya & Hiroko]

Post by Takeshi Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:59 pm

"Anything new Hiroko?" Asked an old lady as she handed a bag with some apples at the blue-eyed mage. "No, nothing but the usual stuff. It's been a nice and calm day, so I guess I'm doing good. Anyway, gotta get moving, thank you very much. I'll see you tomorrow." Said Hiroko as he left with a huge smile on his face. He started walking towards his guild. He hadn't been part of Pygmy Rabbit for a long time, but he was already memorizing some names and faces.

It was quite a nice and calm day in Crocus. However, it didn't take more than a bite from one of the many apples in Hiroko's bag for him to hear some violent noises nearby. He harden his grip to keep the bag from falling and ran towards the need of assistance. Hiroko ran a few blocks before spotting a white haired guy being chased by three huge men. His need to help instantly kicked in and made him run alongside the guy being chased. He took an apple and threw it towards the guy hoping he could react fast enough to catch him and gain Hiroko's attention.

"Hey, mind explaining the situation?" Asked Hiroko as he ran about a meter from the guy. "I really don't want to tackle you, but I gotta do the correct thing, did you steal something?" Asked again waiting for some answers in attempt to help those who needed a hand as soon as possible. He did have some time to spare, but if someone else suddenly needed some of his assistance, nobody would be able to help them out. That was really the only reason he was looking to help quickly.
    Arya
    Arya

Post by Arya Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:38 pm

As a strand of blonde hair passed over the Guildmaster face, whose eyes were shut in a concentrated measure in order to prevent from losing her balance, she blew it to the side in annoyance, still balancing on the windowsill. Despite being a Guildmaster and having all the responsibilities that came to it, Arya somehow found a surprising amount of time to be out and about helping citizens, like any Pygmy Rabbit member should do. 'It's probably all of the work I load off on Nico.' She reflected to herself with a mental laugh, before making the leap out the window and grappling the branch that hung just above. While lots of mages perhaps thought themselves too good to get a cat out of a tree, this is what Arya lived for; this is what Pygmy Rabbit was made for. After grabbing the fluffy white cat and bringing him down to the young boy waiting eagerly, Arya brushed herself off, before reaching behind her head with a sigh. It was one of those days in Crocus; bright blue skies, a gentle breeze, sun beaming down on the already irritated skin of the Guildmaster. It was an unfortunate ability of hers, burning so easily and simply. Sure, it was fixed with a simple healing spell back at the guild, but it meant that whenever the sun was out and about, Arya was uncomfortable. 'I guess this is why I prefer the rain.' She commented to herself, before continuing her walk down the cobble streets of Crocus in her pink sundress. It was an amazing day out, despite the sun. She was certain nothing could break this peaceful lull of midday Crocus; she was wrong, of course.

It was barely a few seconds before she jumped back with a start as five figures brushed past her, rushing down the street; Hiroko, a relatively new addition to the guild who was nearly as powerful as herself, a white-haired man who she'd never met before, but he was clearly running away from something, and three armed bouncers she recognized from the restaurant down the street. It was clear to the intuitive Guildmaster what was going on here: It was an obvious Dine-and-Dash on behalf of the unknown man, with Hiroko attempting to intervene. While she was proud he was taking to the morals of Pygmy Rabbit, she knew there was a better way to solve this. Racing in front of these big men interested only in the Jewel purse of this thief, she did not exude an intimidating aura. Still, she stopped and waited, holding out her own bag of Jewels. "Excuse me, sirs." She started, her eyes stern and unyielding; the fury of having such a peaceful day ruined was evident on her face. "How much did this young, er, gentleman forget to pay you? I'm sure we can come to an agreement." The Guildmaster asked, sticking her Jewel purse out in front of her, to emphasize the point.
    Takashi

Post by Takashi Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Who the hell is this Boy Scout?

Takashi blinked and narrowed his eyes at the stranger who ran beside him. It was bad enough he had three elephants of man behind him but now he had this guy.

"Butt out! This doesn't concern you!"

Takashi glanced around and the gears in his head began to click. Takashi began to think of every possible situation and began to plan his escape from his current predicament.

After a few moments he smirked, the perfect plan. He clapped his hands together as his body started to glow with magic power

"Casca-"

The glowing stopped and Takashi was cutoff by seeing a young woman step in front of everyone.

"Who... is th-"

Takashi then tripped over his own feet and began to roll. He rolled like a bowling ball into a bunch of wooden crates.

"Owwwww...."
    Takeshi

Post by Takeshi Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:58 pm

The guy's response wasn't as direct and simple as Hiroko would've liked it to be. However, it was quite obvious who was the on in need of help and who were the ones involved in the situation. "Okay, I won't tackle you if you stop here, but we can fix this argument peacefully before someone gets hurt." Said Hiroko in attempt to convince the guy to slow down and stop the giants behind them from harming him.

Hiroko was ignored and instead of answering Hiroko's question, the white haired man started to phrase what sound like some sort of spell. That meant the guy being chased was a mage or at least knew some basic magic. Hiroko was about to assault his target before he could pull his move, but was instead interrupted by the target's expression. Hiroko took a quick look to the front and saw his current guild master. Without having that much distance to stop, Hiroko dived his way from Arya and rolled a few times through the ground before finally stopping. He looked up towards the blond mage to show his concern. "Arya-San, are you okay?" He said struggling with each word after the high speed crash he had with the floor.
    Arya
    Arya

Post by Arya Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:01 pm

As she paid the brutes, she shook her head in response to her guildmate's question, a frown crossing over her face. As she watched them leave, her back stayed turned to the two boys behind her. Quietly, she turned around to face them, her expression dark, a faint flick of anger crossing it. "So," The short mage started, her eyes narrowed at this white-haired man. "What was that?" She knew, of course, what had happened, but she felt like seeing him squirm. "You ruined a perfectly peaceful day, and god knows we rarely get that around here." She continued, a blonde lock of hair falling onto her face, and she pushed it away again in a huff. "And you," She allowed her tangent to continue, her frustration boiling as she turned her attention to Hiroko. Thus was the downside to Maguilty Sense; you were always in for a wild ride when it came to emotions, "I appreciate the attempt to stop this crook, we can't go running around disrupting people's day when it comes to these things." She chastised, her emotions settling again. She was close to having a fit, but she'd been able to calm herself in time. Still, she crossed her arms, waiting for an explanation.
    Takashi

Post by Takashi Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Takashi dusted himself off as he watched the three brutes walk off bitter sweet. He grinned then glared at the young man who had been running beside him.

Pfft... a goody two shoes...

He then turned his attention to the woman and sweat immediately poured from his forehead and his eyebrow twitched as he took a step back.

The woman's glare was frightening, well that was the kindest thing he could think about it. It was almost as if she were throwing daggers at his soul. He cleared his throat and sheepishly grinned at her.

"Heh... just a little misunderstanding is all! But hey keep your dog on his leash!"

He crossed his arms and glared again at the man.

Geez good samaritans take their work seriously these days... ugh these two are making things more of a hassle for me than I care for...

"Well looks like everything has worked out soooo I'll be on my way now!"
    Takeshi

Post by Takeshi Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:13 pm

Hiroko tried to get up as he saw Arya fix the problem in the simplest way possible. He thought he would be scolded in a way of some sort. It was very hard for him to take Arya's disappointment. However, his shameful face quickly switched to that of a surprised child after Arya's words for him. With the sudden energy the excitement had provide to him, he quickly jumped from the ground and got on his feet. "I'm sorry I couldn't fix this myself Arya-san. I'll do it better next time." He said with a huge smile on his face.

He then moved towards the white haired guy who was looking to leave. "Wait a second." Said Hiroko as he switched his attention towards him. "Should we let him leave Arya-san? He ended up costing you money anyway. Not saying we should punish him, just asking what should we do with him." Said Hiroko. He was mad at him of course. He ruined Arya's peaceful day, but he really tried not to let those emotions take control of him and his decisions. "By the way, I think he's a mage. Just thought I could mention that." Said Hiroko and waited for orders. He was almost sure about the guy being a mage, saw how he was about to cast a spell, so he really was convinced about that.
    Arya
    Arya

Post by Arya Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Narrowing her eyes further, she stared at the criminal with her knuckles whitening against her arms. "You know, typically when someone helps you not get beaten to death, you'd give them a thank you." She answered, a small grin flashing across her face. The blonde guildmaster wasn't one for abandoning the law, but she didn't see the point in dealing with giving him to the authorities. Instead, the short youth came up with a devious plan, popping into her head as soon as she heard Hiroko talking about how this dine-and-dasher was a mage. "Listen, I don't know how long you've been in Crocus, but refusing to pay for service is a serious offence here. You could be locked up for potentially up to ten weeks." She stated, a poker face sliding over her visage. It wasn't fully true; the longest she'd ever seen anyone locked up was five. Still, she had to color the truth a little bit. "Now, I could turn you over to the authorities, or... you could help me with a little favour." She realized she hadn't introduced herself, so she stuck out her hand. "My name is Arya Artis, and I'm the guildmaster of Pygmy Rabbit. That's Hiroko, one of my top mages." She shrugged to the guy beside her, eyes not leaving the fugitive lest he try and run away. "Join my guild, and pay off the debt you owe me for saving your ass back there. It wasn't cheap." She knew Hiroko would protest, but Pygmy Rabbit was in desperate need of new blood ever since the dark guild attack a few weeks prior.
    Takashi

Post by Takashi Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:32 am

Takashi narrowed his eyes at the young woman.

"Well I'm not a typical person... had the whole thing under control!"

He then heard the jail sentence and gulped no way he was gonna be in a small cell with others criminals... probably fat sweaty ones too!

That's when she stuck her hand out and introduced herself as a Guild Master. Takashi looked down at the ground for a quick moment. He had been in a Guild once before... he shook his head getting out of his thoughts as he stared daggers at Hiroko.

"Top mages huh... doesn't look so tough..."

This guy was one of her best and brightest? Pft Takashi chuckled a bit then looked at the woman.

"And you're a Guild Master heh... trust me lady... I've seen some Guild Masters... and you definitely don't fit the bill on that... listen I'm sure it's nothing but cake and rainbows with a Guild called Piggy Bunnies... but I've got more important things to do than lend my services to some little Guild..."

He turned to leave once more then thought about it.

Damn it... she did pay those brutes... but she's got a scary aura around her... then there's this Hiroko guy... top mage... what a joke... Piggy Bunnies... gah... *sigh* Takashi what have you gotten yourself into

"Ugh... Alright pretty lady! I'll join your guild... but only until I make the money back that I owe you and my debt is repaid... then I'm out!"
    Takeshi

Post by Takeshi Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:41 pm

Hiroko was quite mad at start. That guy had first stolen in his town and then ruined Arya's day. But it was this arrogance in his attitude that really bothered Hiroko. When he heard Arya start talking about the consequences and stuff, he started to imagine the satisfaction of taking him to the authorities and how much he would like to see him suffer a bit. However, he lost track of the conversation until he heard a tiny but painful detail, or actually some sort of deal. That guy in the same guild than Arya? That was not safe at all. He was obviously a bad influence for guild members and seemed to be nothing but a ignorant and arrogant mage. "Wait Arya-san. Are you sure about this? We know nothing about this guy, how can we trust him?" He asked with what he thought was a valid point. It was then when he heard such an offense to him and Arya. He wasn't that mad after his first coment, but it was when he mentioned Arya not fitting the role of a guild master. Hiroko walked near him and was about to punch him as hard as he could. But his internal kindness was quick enough to stop him from doing so.
    When the guy accepted Arya's offer, his confusion grew even more. If the white haired guy was insulting them that much, why would he join the guild? Was it really just because of the fear of prison or was it something else? Hiroko anyway looked at Arya to see how would the deal end up going. But it was probably not going to make Hiroko happy in any way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 am