Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Spirit Magic EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Spirit Magic EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Spirit Magic EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Spirit Magic EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Spirit Magic EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Spirit Magic EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Spirit Magic EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Spirit Magic EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Spirit Magic EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Spirit Magic

Jace Starling

Spirit Magic Empty Spirit Magic

Post by Jace Starling Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Magic Template

Basic Info

Magic Name Here: Spirit Type: Beast (Fox/Wolf/Lynx-Current Spirit Magic that Xain would have accese to, more can be added later hopefully)
    Type: Holder(I belive
    Element Here: Summoning
    Primary/Secondary: Primary

How It Works

Description: Spirit Type: Fox is a Illusion magic that is primarily used by the Kitsune tribes as a way to protect the tribe, using the fox spirits that lay asleep in there masks to come out and fight. the Spirit Type Magic is mainly used for protection, and the spirits have to agree to the users intentions in order to use the masks for this magic. It usually shows the spirits swirling around the user when he/she uses it. Spirit type users make a vow with the spirits to protect there masks. Spirit Masks can be made by a Spirit Type user, if they had a bond with the spirit before hand, (as in had a animal that they where attached to, could make a mask for the spirit) and can then use it. Can also use it on Noble animals(Beast type only). Spirits may also choose after being bound to a mask where they reside(tatoos, items, or the mask it self).
    Strengths: the strengths are the ability to communicate with the spirits. They will also protect the caster at all costs. Uses minimal mental strain when used by some one trained to do so. Can be used to scout areas easily.
    Weaknesses: Can take Years to make a bond with a spirit. Spirit masks if broken will harm set the spirits free, and the spirits will go after the one who broke it and failed to protect it, in till either sealed, or destroyed. Spirits can take form of a persons worst fear.
    Magic Perks: 1 Magical Perk.

Edit: I edited the Description a bit to add more detail.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:55 am