Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE]

Shen

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] Empty Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE]

Post by Shen Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:41 am

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] Latest?cb=20150410030227

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] IlBs0Ll

Magic Name Here: Lightning Devil Slayer Magic
    Element Here: Lightning
    Primary/Secondary: Primary
    Character Specific/Non-Character Specific Character Specific. Shen has personally been taught this from Zan, the Devil Lord of Thunder.
    Offensive/Defensive/Supportive/Mixed: Mixed

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] IdcNoDK
    This is a specific and distinctive Lost Magic, and despite that it's focused on the lightning element, it differs from normal Lightning Magic in many ways. Lightning Devil Slayer Magic is a Caster/Lost/Slayer Magic that allows the user to produce and manipulate white/bluish lightning, symbolizing the appearance of a Demon/Devil. The magic can be produced from the user's body or through any items/weapons that the user is holding. The lightning, which is at the light side of the magic spectrum, deals extra damage and is effective to Devils/Demons, Darkness users and unholy beings, such as undead and etc. Plus, the Devil Slayer can also become resistent to effects of their respective element. The Devil Slayer's lightning is also much wilder than normal lightning magic. Shen has been taught this from a Devil itself, Zan, the Devil King of Thunder.

Demon Slayers can eat any form of their own element; pure and mixed. That means that Shen can eat and consume normal and mixed versions of lightning, and thus replenish his power; however, he can't consume the lightning of his God Slayer counterpart. The user also can't eat the element they themselves have produced.

Extra Boost:

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] MMD53Gy

None atm.

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] Latest?cb=20150221105513

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] 9nY0v5X

• This magic is very effective to metal and water magic.
    • The magic is also very effective to unholy beings, such as Devils/Demons/Undead and etc.
    • The magic is very wild and intimidating, clearly causing an effect to raise around the user.

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] KWvO0iy

• The magic is less effective to Earth magic.
    • The magic is also weak against Wind magic.
    • A Lightning Devil Slayer's speed/power is great, but the element is also very loud, which would give Shen a disadvantage in stealth.
    • It's difficult for Shen to perform any spells in a wet area without hurting his teammates as well (the currents erupts by contact)

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] Tumblr_nc2haaREBp1qf2huro1_500
    Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] DafVp4X

D-Rank Spells = 10 Mana:

C-Rank Spells = 20 Mana:

B-Rank Spells = 30 Mana:

A-Rank Spells = 40 Mana:

S-Rank Spells = 50 Mana:

L-Rank Spells = 60 Mana:

X-Rank" Spells = 70 Mana:

Z-Rank" Spells = 80 Mana:
    Shen

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] Empty Re: Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE]

Post by Shen Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:20 am

Bumped.
    Ray Ignazia

Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE] Empty Re: Lightning Devil Slayer Magic [DONE]

Post by Ray Ignazia Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:02 am

Hello, I'll be looking over your application. All comments required will be in this color. I'll start moderating the spells as soon as you're done with the first half of this application.

Shen wrote:

Character Specific/Non-Character Specific Character Specific. Shen has been taught this from Zan, the Devil Lord of Thunder.

This is a specific and distinctive Lost Magic, and despite that it's focused on the lightning element, it differs from normal Lightning Magic in many ways. Lightning Devil Slayer Magic is a Caster/Lost/Slayer Magic that allows the user to produce and manipulate white lightning, symbolizing the appearance of a Demon/Devil. The magic can be produced from the user's body or through any items/weapons that the user is holding. The lightning, which is at the light side of the magic spectrum, deals extra damage and is effective to Devils/Demons, Darkness users and unholy beings, such as undead and etc. Plus, the Devil Slayer can also become resistent to effects of their respective element. The Devil Slayer's lightning is also much wilder than normal lightning magic.

Demon Slayers can eat any form of their own element; pure and mixed. That means that Shen can eat and consume normal and mixed versions of lightning, and thus replenish his power; however, he can't consume the lightning of his God Slayer counterpart.The user also cannot eat the element they themselves have produced.

• Jumping Current: The Devil Slayer turns into a body-sized current that jumps a couple meters instantaneously (legit teleportation). When in this form, the user is invulnerable to physical attacks; however, this can only be done 3 times per thread and costs 1 mana to perform.
      Appearance of Perk and Teleportation Ranges:

• Raijū's Mode: The Devils Slayer's eyes turns completely white, following with an armor of white thunderbolts surrounding him. When in this form, the user resembles a wild, legendary thunder beast from Japanese mythology. It gives him a 50% boost to melee damage and defense of the user's rank (he only takes half damage from other spells of max one rank higher than himself or lower). It lasts for max 5 posts and needs a cooldown of 3 posts longer than the usage of it.
      Appearance:

• Lightning Devil's Curse Seal: The Devil Slayer needs physical contact to the target in order to perform this perk. When activated, a curse mark will appear on the place of contact in the user's first move and deal 2 Mana loss for 5 posts. It has a 10 posts cooldown. However, there's some drawbacks; every supplementary spell used on the target itself will cancel out the curse. Plus, if the target's damaged by more than 25% of his/her health, it'll disappear as well.
      Curse Seal:

Okay, so first off, these aren't perks. The above you have described are all effects of the magic which should, technically, be spell effects, since it's allowing you to teleport, shape-shift/buff, and debuff in that order. Therefore, these cannot be your magic perks. A perk, of sorts, would be something that'd be useful to add flavour to your character, and not a direct combative spell which requires no mana to start, basically giving you three mana-less spells. Please change these.

• This magic is very effective to metal magic.
    • The magic is also very effective to water magic.
    • The user of this magic can paralyze his opponents with it, according to the rules of Paralysis.What do you mean by the rules of paralysis? Also, do note, all debuffs need to be registered as spells, and having this magic will not give you the inherent ability to paralyse people at your whim unless it is registered (and approved) as a spell.

• A Lightning Devil Slayer's speed is great, but the element is also very loud, which would give Shen a disadvantage in stealth.
    • It's difficult for Shen to perform any spells in a wet area without hurting his teammates as well (the currents erupts by contact)

D-Rank:
    C-Rank:
    B-Rank:
    A-Rank:
    S-Rank:
    L-Rank:
    X-Rank:
    Z-Rank:
    Shen

Post by Shen Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:26 am

Just found out that perks aren't available atm. So I'll just bump now.

Bump.
    Ray Ignazia

Post by Ray Ignazia Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:36 am

The edits are going to be in the same color.
    Shen wrote:

Character Specific/Non-Character Specific Character Specific. Shen has been taught this from Zan, the Devil Lord of Thunder.

This is a specific and distinctive Lost Magic, and despite that it's focused on the lightning element, it differs from normal Lightning Magic in many ways. Lightning Devil Slayer Magic is a Caster/Lost/Slayer Magic that allows the user to produce and manipulate white lightning, symbolizing the appearance of a Demon/Devil. The magic can be produced from the user's body or through any items/weapons that the user is holding. The lightning, which is at the light side of the magic spectrum, deals extra damage and is effective to Devils/Demons, Darkness users and unholy beings, such as undead and etc. Plus, the Devil Slayer can also become resistent to effects of their respective element. The Devil Slayer's lightning is also much wilder than normal lightning magic.

Demon Slayers can eat any form of their own element; pure and mixed. That means that Shen can eat and consume normal and mixed versions of lightning, and thus replenish his power; however, he can't consume the lightning of his God Slayer counterpart. The user also can't eat the element they themselves have produced.

None atm.

• This magic is very effective to metal and water magic.
    • The magic is also very effective to unholy beings, such as Devils/Demons/Undead and etc.
    • The magic is very wild and intimidating, clearly causing an effect to raise around the user.

• A Lightning Devil Slayer's speed is great, but the element is also very loud, which would give Shen a disadvantage in stealth.

D-Rank:
    C-Rank:
    B-Rank:
    A-Rank:
    S-Rank:
    L-Rank:
    X-Rank:
    Z-Rank:
    Shen

Post by Shen Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:48 am

I think I have it. Forgive me if something's overlooked.

Bump
    Shen

Post by Shen Fri May 06, 2016 11:55 am

Bump again, just for update
    Ray Ignazia

Post by Ray Ignazia Fri May 06, 2016 12:30 pm

At this moment, you're a C rank, that means that you cannot have the B ranked spell that you've put up. I'm sorry for replying so late, but just cut that out and you should be good to go!
    Shen

Post by Shen Sat May 07, 2016 4:46 am

What? I just turned B rank, check the rank app :D

https://fairytailhaven.rpg-board.net/t26-official-auto-rank-application

(Sry for not updating my information or anything before. But I'm sure that I'm B rank now c:)
    Ray Ignazia

Post by Ray Ignazia Thu May 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Well, in that case, I need the proper numbers on the B rank spell. Damage, cool down, duration, all of these.
    Shen

Post by Shen Fri May 13, 2016 11:30 am

Alright, stuff updated. I've tried my best to update my magic as well.

I guess I'll bump... BUMPED!
    Ray Ignazia

Post by Ray Ignazia Fri May 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Alright, I assume the B rank duration is one post. Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:35 pm