Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

» Rai's Perks{WIP}
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:34 pm by Rai Vashti(Tatsu)

» Raijin Has Arrived...
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:09 pm by Gaia Hades

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Autorank Clear 1

Re: Autorank Clear 1

Post by Ean Sableheart on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:57 pm

username: Ean sableheart
    rank and guild: C-rank pygmy rabbit
    rp sample:
    Spoiler:
    “EAN! EAN! EAN!” the voices screamed. There were a hundred voices in his head screaming the name. Was it his? He had long since forgotten. “EAAAAAAAAN! COME ON LETS GET OUT OF HERE WERE BORED!” the voices continued to scream. Out of here? Out of where? Everything around was black. It was an empty black void of nothing. Occaisionally distorted white images that looked like eyes and a toothed mouth appeared, like what you’d see on a jack-o-lantern on Halloween. Were his eyes even open? He couldn’t tell if he was even anything more than a figment of imagination. He had thought but he had no knowledge of anything.

“Such a lazy master Ean is,” another voice muttered as it sighed.

“All humans are this way. It is to be expected.” A deeper voice replied to the previous.

Master? Was he the master? Was he Ean? He didn’t know, he wasn’t sure. He understood what they were saying so he could speak their tongue. What was it called again? He didn’t know. Another question probed his mind though far more seriously. What was human?

“Don’t tell me you forgot what you are,” a fourth one with a more grumbling voice questioned in disbelief.

“Ha! Does he still qualify as a human with all of us here? Perhaps that’s what he’s questioning,” another tough sounding fifth voice bellowed. There was some laughter amongst the crowd of voices before a moment of silence.

It was probably the former’s statement that was most likely correct. He had long lost the passage of time. He didn’t even understand what space and time were anymore, he wasn’t within it. It was beyond comprehension.

“But still, we’ve been in this cage for far too long,” the voice repeated.

“That we have. The master has grown too weak to use you or I, Fenrir. His human body would destroy itself if he were to use our powers. If the body deteriorates we will all disappear,” the grumbling voice explained, leaving the other voices silent. So the voices are dependent on him.

“He couldn’t use either of us to begin with, Quetzalcoatl,” the voice of Fenrir retorted. “As such is to be expected.”

“Perhaps Fenrir. However, he would also be unable to use the powers of a majority of us. Perhaps he could use Kamaitachi’s blades or Kitsune’s flames however I doubt he can use even use Suparna’s wings,” Quetzalcoatl’s voice retorted.

A loud squawk could be heard in the void. It seems there was an agreement from Suparna himself. “Hmmm, be that as it may, we have no way of getting out. All our powers combined didn’t break that seal and still hasn’t, if it could be broken it would have been by now,” Fenrir’s voice continued the conversation.

“HEY! EVERYONE! LOOK UP!” a random voice called. Everyone looked up, by some force so did he who was at the center of all of this. The one they referred to as master, as Ean. A crack of light shown from above. “AN OPENING! RUSH IT NOW WE MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE!” the voices started screaming and the faces that surrounded the void started to flow towards the crack and rushing it with great force. The one they called master was carried by the flow and stared at the light, intrigued. What lied beyond this empty void, one could only know, by leaving it.

Post by Axel Tengoku on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:19 pm

B rank approved for joe

C rank approved for Ean. I didn't like the RP, but it fits the criteria I guess.

Post by Silver Wolf on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:04 am

Marceline Dawn wrote:User Name: Marceline Dawn
    Rank and Guild: B Rank - Caduceus Scale
    Link to Sample:

True Strength:
    It was a beautiful day, Marceline finding herself in Midi on one of the various beaches that they were known for. She had previously joined the guild known as Caduceus Scale, under the new Guild Master Alice but she hadn't really been able to show her what she was capable of. She had heard that there was a dragon slayer in the area, and what better way to prove herself and her strength to the Guild Master by defeating a dragon slayer. After all they were capable of killing dragons, one thing that Marceline did fear. So she did hold a slight respect for the magic they possessed but her magic also was to be feared. The Dragon Slayer in question was fire in element which would give her the advantage, but it was said that his fire was so hot it could boil water and make it evaporate. This was something that Marceline had to see for herself.

She walked the beach but no one stood out that could be the dragon slayer as everyone was enjoying themselves tanning in the sun, or swimming in the water. She thought to herself the summoning of Undine would be perfect to bring the fire dragon slayer out. Just with that thought Undine her Sacred Spirit appeared in the waters. She somewhat blended in if you were looking at her from afar, since she had an all water body that was somewhat translucent. From the corner of her eye she could see a flaming bullet heading towards Undine after everyone at the beach at began to panic.

Marceline's sacred spirit quickly countered the flaming attack with her own water bolt that met the attack and expanded causing an explosion of magic. Marceline quickly created her infamous water sword as she traced the path of the flame attack back to its origin. She nodded to herself as the slayer was about to prepare for another attack on Undine, it was possible that he didn't know that she was a summoned spirit, but despite that Marceline wanted to prove her strength versus the dragon slayer. She quickly dashed at the dragon slayer as he was occupied with her summoned spirit, she leaped in the air raising her sword above her head.

As Marceline soared through the air aiming her water sword at the dragon slayer it seemed he had finally noticed her taking a step backwards allowing her to zoom by him. He watched as she made contact with the ground and slid to a halt, "So I guess you created that water monster out there?" he asked, but Marceline didn't speak a word. She gathered herself as she rose from her feet facing him, this would be the time to strike while both her and Undine could sync their attacks against him.

"Not going to talk I guess?" he stated still trying to get something out of Marceline but to no avail did this assist him in gaining in knowledge in who she was or her plans. -BLOOP- Undine's water attack successfully met him head on as it expanded and exploded before he even knew what was going on covering the area in a small muddy explosion. Marceline readied her blade as she knew he wasn't done like that, and as she thought he was burning the mud off of him. "You like my fire shield, I'm sure you do as it can make anything boil when touched, even that pathetic sword you carry."

First bad move was to mock someone like Marceline as she would dissect you in her mind before taking action to actually do it. No emotion should on her face as she quickly left her feet once more meeting his fire shield with her water sword. Upon impact steam was created as it was seeming to melt her sword away, but the blade of the sword was created from water and the fact they were at a beach it would automatically restore itself. Undine unleashed another attack on the dragon slayer from afar as she dispersed into the water.

Undine attack on the fire shield caused it to finally burst forcing Marceline backwards and the dragon slayer to be surprised. "I guess I miss judged that sword and spirit of yours, I for sure thought that both the sword and spirit would be evaporated by now, guess it is time for me to turn this up a notch" he said as if he was only toying with Marceline the entire time. Marceline remained silent and emotionless as she stood in her fighting stance watching the fire dragon slayer ignite both of his hands beginning to charge at her. The dragon slayer started to throw various punching combos at her as he made contact with her sword as she attempted to counter, but on the last punch her sword had dispersed just like Undine had done.

Change of guild app accepted

Yodai

Post by Yodai on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:43 am

User Name: The big pointy stick man , Hoen Yodai
    Rank and Guild:Cait Shelter, B rank
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    The morning that Yodai woke up, he realized that he hasn’t necessarily done a mission in over a while. His pastimes included scolding people about throwing the trash in the waters and using his spear as a fishing pole. However, it was times like this that Yodai felt as if he enjoyed the most. Yodai’s relationship with the other guild members was problematic at best, sometimes he felt as if they didn’t even understand him. Heck, sometimes Yodai would think it’s a stretch to consider himself and his guild master to be on speaking terms. “Tch…it’s not my fault…. Yodai was over it and he figured that doing a little exercise and getting a little bit of work done would be for the best. Proceeding over to the mission board, Yodai realized that there was a mission that has been up there since last week. It looks like there has been some extortion going on among mob bosses of some sort. They seemed to be strong handing individuals that are unable to take care of themselves, they wanted a guild member of Cait Shelter to take care of it. “So, when it comes to handling dangerous criminals of some sort, their first instinct is to ask a bunch of people of a guild called cait shelter. “ A small meow could be heard from Yodai’s foot, looking down would reveal the small stray that Yodai rescued from the water a few weeks ago. It seemingly grown attached to him, but he never gave it a name yet. “Maybe later….”

Yodai decided to take on the mission and meet with the informant that was giving Yodai some information on where the mob bosses meet. After arriving he started to get debriefed on how these mob boss members were making deals with the actual police officials of the town. “Well that can’t be good, who do you trust besides the cops. I mean, besides everyone else in the world. “ Apparently, Yodai wasn’t much of a guy who liked the police, they do less of the work but want to make arrests and hold people accountable when they could do absolutely nothing for themselves. “ Anyway, I guess I’ll be posing as you? Did they give you an invite or something?” Something was up, but Yodai kept it to himself. He took the job, and he was going to see it through to the end. “
    Posing as the banker who claimed that the mobsters were pressing influence and working with some corrupt police officials to ease up on their ways, Yodai was dressed in a fitted suit and held some sort of long briefcase. “Papers please…” Yodai looked at the man and gave him a stamped invitation, identifying Yodai as a banker, which led him in. After scoping the place out and waiting for the meeting to start he realized something was wrong. A burst through the door could be heard and the police arrived. “Sorry Johnny, looks like ill be taking all of the share. I can see it now, early retirement, and being labeled as a hero. “The man named Johnny spat at the ground and took out his tommy gun. “ I knew you dirty cops couldn’t be trusted. “ Yodai then stared to walk out from the shadows, opening his suitcase with the spear. “The hell, the banker go some long pokey stick thing?! No matter, kill him!!”So this is what happened more or less, Yodai was caught in a power struggle crossfire, more so at the limit of everything hitting the fan all at once. “ Gravity core….” The shape of the Ten Commandments' head changes to a spear possessing a long, dark blade. The lower section of the head indents in and juts back out as it reaches the point. The dark-colored blade is being supported by a thick, dark orb, which holds an intricate design covering most of the orb's surface, and, around the orb, two dark tubes connect to the blade, with two silver dots on the lower area of either tube.

The men were surprised, but they still shot anyway. As a matter of fact, everyone shot at him. “Graviation..” The spear generated a gravitational field of how everything inside of it started to zoom through the ceiling but him. Sending the bullets, the mob bosses and the corrupt police officials hitting the ceiling all at once with a hard thud, and then falling down. Some had a few broken bones, others were unconscious. “That’s it? That’s the best you got?”
    “Not even close…….” Johnny himself got up and took off his blazer, revealing a dark guild tattoo. “There is no way in hell im going to jail………I hope you’re ready.” Yodai laughed as he twirled his spear around. “And here I was wondering if I can take all the money in this room and treat it as a bonus for my troubles. Kind of makes me wonder who the real bad guy is here, me or you?

Post by Axel Tengoku on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:42 am

Yodai wrote:User Name: The big pointy stick man , Hoen Yodai
    Rank and Guild:Cait Shelter, B rank
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    The morning that Yodai woke up,  he realized that he hasn’t necessarily done a mission in over a while. His pastimes included scolding people about throwing the  trash in the waters and using his spear as a fishing pole. However, it was times like this that Yodai felt as if he enjoyed the most. Yodai’s relationship with the other guild members was problematic at best, sometimes he felt as if they didn’t even understand him. Heck, sometimes Yodai would think it’s a stretch to consider himself and his guild master to be on speaking terms. “Tch…it’s not my fault…. Yodai was over it and he figured that doing a little exercise and getting a little bit of work done would be for the best. Proceeding over to the mission board, Yodai realized that there was a mission that has been up there since last week. It looks like there has been some extortion going on among  mob bosses of some sort. They seemed to be strong handing individuals that are unable to take care of themselves, they wanted a guild member of Cait Shelter to take care of it. “So, when it comes to handling dangerous criminals of some sort, their first instinct is to ask a bunch of people of a guild called cait shelter. “ A small meow could be heard from Yodai’s foot,  looking down would reveal the small stray that Yodai rescued from the water a few weeks ago. It seemingly grown attached to him, but he never gave it a name yet. “Maybe later….”

Yodai decided to take on the mission and meet with the informant that was giving Yodai some information on where the mob bosses meet. After arriving he  started to get debriefed on how  these mob boss members were making deals with the actual police officials of the town. “Well that can’t be good, who do you trust besides the cops. I mean, besides everyone else in the world. “ Apparently, Yodai wasn’t much of a guy who liked the police, they do less of the work but want to make arrests and hold people accountable when they could do absolutely nothing for themselves. “ Anyway, I guess I’ll be posing as you? Did they give you an invite or something?” Something was up, but Yodai kept it to himself. He took the job, and he was going to see it through to the end. “
    Posing as the banker who claimed that the mobsters were pressing influence and working with some corrupt police officials to ease up on their ways,  Yodai was dressed in a fitted suit and held some sort of long briefcase. “Papers please…” Yodai looked at the man and gave him a stamped invitation, identifying Yodai as a banker, which led him in. After scoping the place out and waiting for the meeting to start he realized something was wrong. A burst through the door could be heard and the police arrived. “Sorry Johnny, looks like ill be taking all of the share. I can see it now, early retirement, and being labeled as a hero. “The man named Johnny spat at the ground and   took out his tommy gun. “ I knew you dirty cops couldn’t be trusted. “ Yodai then stared to walk out from the shadows, opening his suitcase with the spear. “The hell, the banker go some long pokey stick thing?! No matter, kill him!!”So this is what happened more or less, Yodai was caught in  a power struggle crossfire, more so at the limit of everything hitting the fan all at once. “ Gravity core….” The shape of the Ten Commandments' head changes to a spear possessing a long, dark blade. The lower section of the head indents in and juts back out as it reaches the point. The dark-colored blade is being supported by a thick, dark orb, which holds an intricate design covering most of the orb's surface, and, around the orb, two dark tubes connect to the blade, with two silver dots on the lower area of either tube.

The men were surprised, but they still shot anyway. As a matter of fact, everyone shot at him. “Graviation..” The spear generated a gravitational field of how everything inside of it started to zoom through the ceiling but him. Sending the bullets, the mob bosses and the corrupt police officials hitting the ceiling all at once with a hard thud, and then falling down. Some had a few broken bones, others were unconscious. “That’s it? That’s the best you got?”
    “Not even close…….” Johnny himself got up and took off his blazer, revealing a dark guild tattoo. “There is no way in hell im going to jail………I hope you’re ready.”  Yodai laughed as he twirled his spear around. “And here I was wondering if I can take all the money in this room and treat it as a bonus for my troubles. Kind of makes me wonder who the real bad guy is here, me or you?

approved

Post by Rai Stark on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:26 pm

User Name: Rai Stark
    Rank and Guild: A Rank/Knight Star
    Link to Sample:
    Sample:
    One day the whole guild went out on a mission into a cave at the base of Mt. Hakobe where a crew of bandits was hiding out. The guild had one intent to eliminate them so that any and every one could have safe passage on the roads. However the mission was compromised as the bandits knew they were coming due to a turncoat amongst the guilds ranks. Everyone in the guild was slaughtered one after another due to a well-planned out ambush on the bandits’ part. As the guild master fell he began to tell Rai one thing and that was to run, and so Rai ran as fast as he could making it back to the safety of the guildhall. He cried and cried for hours at how useless and weak he was but he promised himself that he would do two things. One was to rebuild the guild and make it better than it had ever been, and the second was to get stronger so he would never have to watch people he cared about die again.

The time he took to grieve was intense and long, but at the end of it he knew that he had to complete the guild’s last mission even if it meant his life would be put to a sad end. Rai went and took several months to “perfect” his Digital Archive Invaders magic. He would soon couple it with a new way to show him information in the form of a visor that displayed information directly to him. He also made a artificial intelligence system that helps him in and out of combat, he named it AL. He would also make many other smaller gizmos and gadgets, to help him fight off the bandits. This would include a gauntlet to display information to him. The magic power he had combined with his tech he made enabled him to go head to head with the bandits on more than equal footing.

He would go back to the cave at Mt. Hakobe and go to face the bandits. Seeing as he was all alone in this attack nobody could leak information of his coming so he caught them completely by surprise. As he walked into the cave he yelled out in anger and said “All of you come out now I wish to talk!”. The bandits would all slowly come out and and one of the underlings remembered Rai and would say “You came back to die like the rest of your guild huh kid? That’s the worst mistake of your life.” The underling was about to reach for a knife in his pocket but was stopped  by the bandit leader.  The leader came out and stopped a mere 6 feet away from Rai and said “You must have a death wish boy, or do you wish to come and join my crew?” Rai looked at the man and smiled and said “No I will have to decline your offer…” a small break was inserted in his speech, during the break his smile turned into a evil grin and his light upbeat voice turned into a dark and deep voice.

“Im going to have to kill you now!” Rai would soon quickly activate a weapon he had made just for this occasion called a Magi-Tech Bomb a device that uses traditional bomb materials and magic to increase their effects, to make a more powerful and wide range bomb. The intent was to suicide bomb everyone that was present but sadly due to no test phase the device was not done properly. So the fight would turn into a all out battle. The bandits were without magic but they had what appeared to be military combat training. However technology provided Rai with a much larger advantage than their training, as he launched missiles and shot lasers from his gauntlet. He would also use the A.I in his tech system to help him launch coordinated and precise attacks, it also helped him keep track of each bandits positioning. After about 5 minutes the battle was over and all the bandits were dead all except the leader who was heavily wounded much like Rai. The two would look at each other and pant very heavily as it would seem the battle would end in a draw. That’s until the bandit leader would use his last weapon, a hidden throwing knife and throw it into Rai’s shoulder. Rai blacked out due to the pain and the bandit leader got away.

Rai laid on the cave floor bleeding, him and his tech sitting in a pool of blood slow and surely dying. All Rai could hear was AL saying to him “Sir power levels are low and you have received critical injuries. I approximate you have 35 minutes before you pass out due to loss of blood and 30 minutes after that until you die due to blood lost.” This would ring inside of Rai’s mind every 2 minutes with the time changing every time. Right before Rai would pass out he was saved by someone, he could barely see this someone but he could feel it that someone was his twin brother Kylo. When Rai awakened he was in the Knight Star guildhall bandaged up and seemingly in good health. Him and his brother Kylo would catch up on their brotherly bond seeing as they were out of each other’s lives for years. The two would then decide that they would bring back Knight Star and their family name to their once former glory. In the following months Rai would begin to further his advancements with technology and magi-tech. However to this day Rai still thinks about killing the bandit leader who killed his guild, and he feels as though he cannot go to live a true normal life until that’s done.

The task of being a guild master was a hard one, especially for a boy as young as Rai. He was very young and inexperienced at being a leader. He was honestly inexperienced at life in general seeing as he was a slave for a good chunk of life. This inexperience at times made him wonder if he should give up the guild to someone more powerful and more experienced, however he knew that’s not the reason he went on to live. He knew he survived to close calls with death so that he could go on to run the guild and make his former guildmates proud.

Post by Axel Tengoku on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:41 pm

Before I grade this... do you mind actually paragraphing that? It's just one big block of text and makes it diffficult to read.

EDIT: approved! welcome to A rank Rai :)

Post by Rylan the Prodigy on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:10 pm

User Name: Rylan the Prodigy
    Rank and Guild:A rank (Draco Maledicte)
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:

It was a rainy day in hells valley, it was pouring down. Rylan just stood up and threw away another book, that's the third one he finished today, this book was about how to use your body correctly during heated situations. Rylan sighed and looked around seeing an empty guild house with chairs and tables. He started to feel bored and looked outside the window with a sad face, he wanted to do something active but the weather is ruining everything. He sighed again and said "Boringggg!" in a nagging like voice, and it just echoed the the guild. "It sucks being the only one here.." did he say to himself as if someone could hear him. The weather was not clearing up and would probably rain for the rest of the day, having no books around he looked around for entertainment but there was nothing there to use.

A dusty board got his attention, Rylan had a sly smile and quickly ran over there. There were all kinds of missions on the board, most were about retrieving an item which Rylan hated to do alone so he passed on those. "Ehh, what do we have here?" and grabbed a dusty poster from the board and shook it to get the dirty dust away from it. The title of the poster was "Help me!" it was, it looked interesting and read the description again, it was about a guild that likes to visit a bar but scare away all the other people and threaten the bartender, he wants them to leave, be it bad or good. The name of the bar was "The drinking lagoon" nothing special, and was not too far away from his guild. It sounded interesting the reward was a few jewels and an old book about space manipulation.

Rylan didn't care for the jewels he wanted the book, he quickly put on his coat and walked outside. The rain was still heavily pouring down making him all wet, his mood went from bored to pissed off. "It better be worth it." A broken board with "Lagoon" written on it was in front of a building, before entering it he quickly scouted the area for any ambushes or ways to escape to. He did found an interesting looking hiding place, the door was not even locked. He quickly left, that was not his objective, now that he scouted the area he could safely enter the building without being a trap. The bar looked quite normal today, the bartender was reading a paper and looked very weak. "Huh?! A customer?" did he say in surprise, he quickly changed his attitude and put on a smile. "Actually, I'm here for-" The bartender interrupted him "Oh, you're not a customer, why would you? The Abyss Wizards scared everyone away they can come any minute now." He started babbling about all sorts of stuff, Rylan got sick of hearing stuff, "Listen, I'm here for the mission. You put one up didn't you?" He nodded and looked around. "Where's your group of people? These mages are very strong you can't beat them on your own, you need at least 100 people!!" Rylan sighed again, "Let me worry about that, it's not your business." The bartender got scared "No, you listen if they found out I put a poster they'll definitely kill me!"

Rylan grabbed the bartender by his shirt and pulled him towards him he unconsciously opened his third eye on his forehead "Let me handle this just worry about the reward, got it?" did he say angrily and was holding back on hurting him. "While you at it, pour me some tea." The bartender was shocked to see such an evil aura oozing off him and quickly left him alone. He waited for Rylan to sit down somewhere far. "Tea..? We only server drinks here." Rylan sighed again and made eye contact with the bartender. He got frightened "Tea it is!" and quickly left to the back of the bar, Rylan heard a few things break along with a bunch of different sounds. He came back a few minutes with a freshly made tea and served it to Rylan. Meanwhile Rylan quickly looked around and could definitely see the damage these mages done, "How many of them are there?" did he ask curiously. The bartender looked outside, "5, just 5. Nobody helps me or does something about it. You're the first to come in here besides them in weeks. I just hope they'll leave me alone, they don't even pay. These scum mages threatened to kill me if I closed the bar and fled to another country."

Rylan recalls reading something about the Abyss Wizards, that they were a notorious guild that used to be one of the strongest, but recent years their powers have not been tested and live off their names. He was not sure to believe the books, but he didn't have high expectations for them. Not long three members dressed up in purple and black clothes showed up, Rylan was still sitting in the back observing them, they came in all confident and talking to each other. "Hahahaha, it's good that you didn't leave, or we'd have to hunt you and you don't want that. Good boy." did he say teasing the bartender and the other two were just laughing trying to intimidate him. They sat near him and yelled "THE USUAL AND QUICK." Rylan did no effort to conceal himself and was just sitting he already analysed them and knew they weren't that strong, if they were they'd have already noticed Rylan sitting. It was still a theory but he didn't need much proof but decided to take the safe route. He grabbed his chair and threw it towards their ring leader. As expected a full hit, the chair was still unharmed as Rylan didn't throw it with full power, "Heh, can't believe you let these punks ruin your bar." The mages were surprised to see him and were completely shocked, they got angry "What's the big idea? "did one yell. Their leader got back up and looked angry, and said angry "GET HIM!"

Rylan already calmly analysed the mages and could tell they were not strong and just lived off their name. However he was lucky that they were with few and could probably beat them up near death and let them deliver the message. Rylan grabbed a chair and smashed it towards the first one running towards him. He was on the ground, before he could get up he quickly kicked him in the face. The other one stopped in her tracks, Rylan quickly ran towards their leader, before he could do anything Rylan already grabbed him by his neck and started choking him. "You've got two choices, one you leave and deliver the message not to come here again, or I'll start using my magic and annihilate your guild." The ring leader started to lose conciousness, he quickly tapped on Rylan's arm as confirmation that they'll leave. Rylan let go off him and he fell down on the ground trying to catch his breath, then they all fled. After they all left the bartender was in shock and had a knife ready as back up, "Woah! That was amazing what guild are you from? Oh, yeah here." and put the book on the table, Rylan just picked up the book and nodded towards him and left, while concealing what guild he was from.
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:37 pm

@Rylan Approved for A rank

Post by Tracey Harper on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:36 am

User Name: Tracey Harper
    Rank and Guild: Applying for B-rank in Pigmy Rabbit
    Link to Sample:

The Musician:

Trap at the Opera House

The crowd was silent, a lone cough filled the enitrety of the operea house, the acoustics causing the cough to vibrate within the mass hall. Yet no one stared at the man, every eye was glued to the stage. Echoiing foot steps would soon echo throughout the large concer hall. The high heels felt heavy upon the wooden floor, following the sound, you would then be greeted by the female whom was walking within those heels. The ball gown she wore was not of a style that she personally would have picked, yet her job was to put on a show, her job was the main priority. The gown was trailed behin her as she walked, yet her head was held high. She refused to look at the crowd, she needed to get to her comfort zone. That zone was located directly in the center of the stage, the large beautiful shimmering white piano sat alone, just waiting for her fingers to give it what it craved, it cried out to her, to her very soul and the twenty year old would comply. She wished she had chosen a more conspicuous spot for her guild tattoo, she liked to play instruments with her bare hands, but her tattoo upon her left hand would give the fame away for sure, so she was forced to wear the pale sky blue elbow high gloves.

Soon her derier would find the soft velvet touch of the seat. Her out stretched hands found there way to the keys. Only then did she address the crowd, "I do apologize for the change in programme, the amazing Halle Berry has fell ill, though with you all seated we believe you deserve a show, your tickets will also be returned to you so upon Miss Berry's health returning you will all be treated to another show, Please sit back and enjoy" The mage would say gently before turning and shakiy taking a breath. Speaking to a crowd like that was nerve wracking and honestly without an instrument, without comfort and familiarity touching her hand, she doubted she could do it again.

Yet upon the first note struck, her confidence grew, her hands flowed from note to note in perfect unison, seamlessly creating a melody of utter perfection. The micrphone in front of her would soon recieve her vocals, her mouth opened and the melody was joined with the soft humming of her voice. The glares at this woman taking Halle Berrys stage soon faded, admiration, confusion, wonder all filled the faces of the crowd. Her voice, her musical prowess, it gave her purpose, it gave her confidence to say, to do, to be who she wanted to be. In the end the female was asked for an encore, her three songs had been played yet they wanted more. Of course she would oblige.

Yet as she began this encore, an explosion would erupt from the large glass dome of the concert hall. Shards of glass soon fell, though the public would duck, not many would be damaged via this. Shadows moved through the explosion smoke. Tracey would stand, her eyes trying to locate the bodies whom had interrupted her performance. "EV...Everyone...EVERYONE. GET...GET OUT NOW" She stammered, her confidence in herself beginning to wain, The public turned, the screaming crowd bolting through the doors, pushing each other, climbing over the fallen. "No....N...n" Turning to the piano the girl began to play once more, the melody was soft beautiful. The scared and terrified crowd were calmed almost instantly. "Pleeeeassee, Go gently," she sang in to the mic. It would seem as if she were a siren, her voice calming them. "Wow, your playing is so pretty, I feel so calm and relaxed, like I'm not worried at all about robbing you because its all going to be ok" A voice would say behind her.

The mage turned, coming face to face with four others, three men and a single female. It had been the male whom had spoken, yet her voice seemed to have effected them all also, they had a look of relaxation upon their faces. "Its a shame that we didn't get the memo, Miss Berry was supposed to be our target you see, but if she is ill then that means she's probably here somewere. Your going to take us to her" The man in the front said.

Now Tracey wasn't stupid, she would look at each person, taking in as many mental notes as possible. They didn't have weapons, so they were probably mages, they had prepared for this, that was true, but they had not expexted to be thwarted, Miss Berry had been tipped off that she was going to be targeted by some organisation, so she had called in a few favours and requested a musician styled mage. Tracey Harper had been that mage. Now what was beautiful about her magic is, she generally utilized it through instruments hiding the fact her voice can also be used. Yet right now she was in a predicament, the only instrument here was the piano. It wasn't really a good battle style instrument. Her violin, the usual intstrument in which she carried was back in her dressing room. What was a girl to do.

"N..no, I...won't....you can't have her" She stammered out. It would seem her bravado had failed her, the shyness returning to her body, even in this kind of situation she could hardly muster a sentence together without fiddling with her hands. The statement brought forth a laugh from the four attackers. The laughter filled the room flowing towards the destroyed window. "No....You, you can't have her, we knew you were coming" she would say, though her eyes simply stared at the feet of her attackers, not allowing herself to look at them. "So there was a set up to catch you all" She would then finish saying as she pulled off her gloves.

Her gloves fell to the ground, and only then did she stare at her attackers, lifting the back of her hand to show them the beautiful purple tattoo. "I am Tracey Harper, of Pygmy Rabbit" She would say as she turned. Her hands came down to strike the piano, the sound was not beautiful, it was not a proper melody, it was just an array of notes melded together to make a disturbance. Yet the magic infused in her hands flowed through these notes and created a sphericle blast of noise that spanned outwards. Tracey seemed un-effected but the the blast was powerful enough that all four mages were pushed through the air and into the seats.

The musician did not wait, she picked up her dress and ran to the side of the stage. She looked back as the attackers untangled themselves. "GET HER" they shouted in anger, from the female a large ball of fire was soon sent the way of the musician. she avoided it by diving through the door way. yet her dress took some of the hit. Ripping the material she began to run, the clicking of her high heels. An idea. Kicking her shoes off, the young female would hold them in her hands. Her pursuers would run through the door, yet as she turned to face them she threw her shoes......

Of course they got burned to a cinder by the pyromaniac female, but the fact they stopped to laugh at her bought her the time she needed to slide in to her dressing room. She threw open the case and soon held the violin and bow within her hand. Just in time, she placed the bow to the strings and with one single swipe created a sound, multiple musical notes erupted from her violin as the door swung open and her attackers were soon mauled by them. They popped around the group whom screamed in pain, holding their ears. The melody changed as a new spell was formed. Musical notes once more appeared, though they were a fluffy white colour, they danced around to the tune of the violin and flew through the attackers. Three of them fell asleep. The pyro alas did not. Tracey realized why. She had taken the brunt of her previous attack, her ear drum was shattered. Sure she was in pain but she could not hear her music, she couldn't be effected by those type of spells.

"IT WOULD SEEM I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS" She shouted, though Tracey doubted it was intentional, "YOU CANT DO ANYTHING YOU BITCH IF I CAN'T HEAR YOU. YOU DEAFENED ME, HOW, I TOLD YOU I CAN'T HEAR" The female said. Tracey apparently did not care, for her bow soon strummed the violin once more, though it was only a simple two strums, the bow's colour changed, it now glowed green. "But can you see" Tracey would say. Now the fire starter looked shocked, confused in her deafness. For the words that Tracey had used had been presented in colour letters, as if she could hear sound. This was a unique factor of Traceys magic known as Enhanced synesthesia. The ability to turn sound into physical colour and manipulate it. This way even deaf people could enjoy aspects of her magic. Not only that, but it was a powerful ability. The fire mage would ignite her hands, ready to charge, but the bow was slahshed in a horizontal manner, and the eery green glow projected itself towards the female. It connected and soon blood soared from her chest. She screamed so loud that Tracey thought she might go deaf. A couple of steps cleared the distance "Enough" Tracey said as she swung her Violin, smashing it in to the side of the females face. She crumpled.

It was a matter of time before the Rune Knights came and apprehended the female and her crew. Miss Berry personally thanked her, even offering her a job on her security detail and as her opening act. Alas Tracey had found a home, or at least a place that she felt safe in. "I..i..I just" Yup, powerful as she is, cool underpressure, Tracey Harper will always be that shy little girl right. With goodbyes done, she would return back to her guild. To Pygmy Rabbit.

[center]r]

Post by Axel Tengoku on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Tracey Harper wrote:User Name: Tracey Harper
    Rank and Guild: Applying for B-rank in Pigmy Rabbit
    Link to Sample:

The Musician:

Trap at the Opera House

The crowd was silent, a lone cough filled the enitrety of the operea house, the acoustics causing the cough to vibrate within the mass hall. Yet no one stared at the man, every eye was glued to the stage. Echoiing foot steps would soon echo throughout the large concer hall. The high heels felt heavy upon the wooden floor, following the sound, you would then be greeted by the female whom was walking within those heels. The ball gown she wore was not of a style that she personally would have picked, yet her job was to put on a show, her job was the main priority. The gown was trailed behin her as she walked, yet her head was held high. She refused to look at the crowd, she needed to get to her comfort zone. That zone was located directly in the center of the stage, the large beautiful shimmering white piano sat alone, just waiting for her fingers to give it what it craved, it cried out to her, to her very soul and the twenty year old would comply. She wished she had chosen a more conspicuous spot for her guild tattoo, she liked to play instruments with her bare hands, but her tattoo upon her left hand would give the fame away for sure, so she was forced to wear the pale sky blue elbow high gloves.

Soon her derier would find the soft velvet touch of the seat. Her out stretched hands found there way to the keys. Only then did she address the crowd, "I do apologize for the change in programme, the amazing Halle Berry has fell ill, though with you all seated we believe you deserve a show, your tickets will also be returned to you so upon Miss Berry's health returning you will all be treated to another show, Please sit back and enjoy" The mage would say gently before turning and shakiy taking a breath. Speaking to a crowd like that was nerve wracking and honestly without an instrument, without comfort and familiarity touching her hand, she doubted she could do it again.

Yet upon the first note struck, her confidence grew, her hands flowed from note to note in perfect unison, seamlessly creating a melody of utter perfection. The micrphone in front of her would soon recieve her vocals, her mouth opened and the melody was joined with the soft humming of her voice. The glares at this woman taking Halle Berrys stage soon faded, admiration, confusion, wonder all filled the faces of the crowd. Her voice, her musical prowess, it gave her purpose, it gave her confidence to say, to do, to be who she wanted to be. In the end the female was asked for an encore, her three songs had been played yet they wanted more. Of course she would oblige.

Yet as she began this encore, an explosion would erupt from the large glass dome of the concert hall. Shards of glass soon fell, though the public would duck, not many would be damaged via this. Shadows moved through the explosion smoke. Tracey would stand, her eyes trying to locate the bodies whom had interrupted her performance. "EV...Everyone...EVERYONE. GET...GET OUT NOW" She stammered, her confidence in herself beginning to wain, The public turned, the screaming crowd bolting through the doors, pushing each other, climbing over the fallen. "No....N...n" Turning to the piano the girl began to play once more, the melody was soft beautiful. The scared and terrified crowd were calmed almost instantly. "Pleeeeassee, Go gently," she sang in to the mic. It would seem as if she were a siren, her voice calming them. "Wow, your playing is so pretty, I feel so calm and relaxed, like I'm not worried at all about robbing you because its all going to be ok" A voice would say behind her.

The mage turned, coming face to face with four others, three men and a single female. It had been the male whom had spoken, yet her voice seemed to have effected them all also, they had a look of relaxation upon their faces. "Its a shame that we didn't get the memo, Miss Berry was supposed to be our target you see, but if she is ill then that means she's probably here somewere. Your going to take us to her" The man in the front said.

Now Tracey wasn't stupid, she would look at each person, taking in as many mental notes as possible. They didn't have weapons, so they were probably mages, they had prepared for this, that was true, but they had not expexted to be thwarted, Miss Berry had been tipped off that she was going to be targeted by some organisation, so she had called in a few favours and requested a musician styled mage. Tracey Harper had been that mage. Now what was beautiful about her magic is, she generally utilized it through instruments hiding the fact her voice can also be used. Yet right now she was in a predicament, the only instrument here was the piano. It wasn't really a good battle style instrument. Her violin, the usual intstrument in which she carried was back in her dressing room. What was a girl to do.

"N..no,  I...won't....you can't have her" She stammered out. It would seem her bravado had failed her, the shyness returning to her body, even in this kind of situation she could hardly muster a sentence together without fiddling with her hands. The statement brought forth a laugh from the four attackers. The laughter filled the room flowing towards the destroyed window. "No....You, you can't have her, we knew you were coming" she would say, though her eyes simply stared at the feet of her attackers, not allowing herself to look at them. "So there was a set up to catch you all" She would then finish saying as she pulled off her gloves.

Her gloves fell to the ground, and only then did she stare at her attackers, lifting the back of her hand to show them the beautiful purple tattoo. "I am Tracey Harper, of Pygmy Rabbit" She would say as she turned. Her hands came down to strike the piano, the sound was not beautiful, it was not a proper melody, it was just an array of notes melded together to make a disturbance. Yet the magic infused in her hands flowed through these notes and created a sphericle blast of noise that spanned outwards. Tracey seemed un-effected but the the blast was powerful enough that all four mages were pushed through the air and into the seats.

The musician did not wait, she picked up her dress and ran to the side of the stage. She looked back as the attackers untangled themselves. "GET HER" they shouted in anger, from the female a large ball of fire was soon sent the way of the musician. she avoided it by diving through the door way. yet her dress took some of the hit. Ripping the material she began to run, the clicking of her high heels. An idea. Kicking her shoes off, the young female would hold them in her hands. Her pursuers would run through the door, yet as she turned to face them she threw her shoes......

Of course they got burned to a cinder by the pyromaniac female, but the fact they stopped to laugh  at her bought her the time she needed to slide in to her dressing room. She threw open the case and soon held the violin and bow within her hand. Just in time, she placed the bow to the strings and with one single swipe created a sound, multiple musical notes erupted from her violin as the door swung open and her attackers were soon mauled by them. They popped around the group whom screamed in pain, holding their ears. The melody changed as a new spell was formed. Musical notes once more appeared, though they were a fluffy white colour, they danced around to the tune of the violin and flew through the attackers. Three of them fell asleep. The pyro alas did not. Tracey realized why. She had taken the brunt of her previous attack, her ear drum was shattered. Sure she was in pain but she could not hear her music, she couldn't be effected by those type of spells.

"IT WOULD SEEM I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS" She shouted, though Tracey doubted it was intentional, "YOU CANT DO ANYTHING YOU BITCH IF I CAN'T HEAR YOU. YOU DEAFENED ME, HOW, I TOLD YOU I CAN'T HEAR" The female said. Tracey apparently did not care, for her bow soon strummed the violin once more, though it was only a simple two strums, the bow's colour changed, it now glowed green. "But can you see" Tracey would say. Now the fire starter looked shocked, confused in her deafness. For the words that Tracey had used had been presented in colour letters, as if she could hear sound. This was a unique factor of Traceys magic known as Enhanced synesthesia. The ability to turn sound into physical colour and manipulate it. This way even deaf people could enjoy aspects of her magic. Not only that, but it was a powerful ability. The fire mage would ignite her hands, ready to charge, but the bow was slahshed in a horizontal manner, and the eery green glow projected itself towards the female. It connected and soon blood soared from her chest. She screamed so loud that Tracey thought she might go deaf. A couple of steps cleared the distance "Enough" Tracey said as she swung her Violin, smashing it in to the side of the females face. She crumpled.

It was a matter of time before the Rune Knights came and apprehended the female and her crew. Miss Berry personally thanked her, even offering her a job on her security detail and as her opening act. Alas Tracey had found a home, or at least a place that she felt safe in. "I..i..I just" Yup, powerful as she is, cool underpressure, Tracey Harper will always be that shy little girl right. With goodbyes done, she would return back to her guild. To Pygmy Rabbit.

Definitely approved. This is an AMAZING app. Almost as good as mine ;). J/K. nice job, approved.

Post by Kylo Stark on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:45 pm

User Name: Kylo Stark

Rank and Guild: B rank Wolf Revenant (for some reason its still not here lol)

Link to Sample:

Spoiler:

"Who would have thought we finally caught the sonofabitch! Kylo Stark the most annoying thorn at my side." loud words that left the seemingly triumphant gang leader Grandoff's mouth.

Kylo was captured in large brown rotten room, in the center placed in a sphere of swirling energy. Two golden circles around his wrists levitating him in place the same two circles at his ankles. Grandoff grinning from ear to ear walking closer to the captured Kylo Stark. But the look on Kylo's face gave off no indication of fear only a slight discomfort for he was being held in place upside down. Grandoff stopped at a mere 2 feet away from our captured mage. "So boy your gonna tell me where the book is? Or are you gonna make this difficult for all of us."

Kylo grinned. "Book? What book you talking bout Jackoff?"

Grandoff chuckled "Always with the mouth this one. All this time and you still haven't learned a thing!" Grandoff placed his hand on the sphere of energy and a jolt of lightning would shock Kyo instantly. But Kylo would never let out a yell or scream. You could tell he was in pain, but he was to proud to let it out and let it weaken him. He was a resilient and stubborn and vowed to never bow before anyone ever again.

"That help you remember? Huh!? I am not playing around anymore kid! You tell me where that book is!"

You could here a soft laugh coming from the hung Kylo. Smoke leaving his body after the intense lightning shocks. "Hehehehe. That was fun. But in about 3 more seconds your not gonna be able to do that again."

"Well lets count it down then! 1,2,3!" Grandoff shouted then placed his hand on the sphere again. For the jolt of lightning to shock Kylo's once again now his body spamming in agony, this time a sharp shout left his mouth as the output of lightning was more powerful then before.

"Haha! What happened Stark? Didn't think I would call your bluff! No more of your little tricks! Tell me where the book is NOW!!"

Kylo now in heavy breath, let out a little sigh. "Wasn't supposed to be a bluff." he said to himself.

Arkana! What the hell! I am literary dying over here! Can I get some help please!

Oh noowww you want my help! Let us not forget that again Kylo. You may have synced your soul to the codex but you have to learn how to utilize it on your own!!

Ok! Ok! I'm sorry Arkana! But Im really not trying to take another shock from the Jackoff over here! So please if we can activate that defensive spell that would be great!

Grandoff growing more and more impatient was getting ready to give Kylo another shock. He placed his hand on the sphere but nothing happened. Much to everyone's surprise even Kylo's.

"Thank You! Arkana!" Kylo said with wide grin.

"What the hell!? What is going on!?" Grandoff shouted sparks of lightning leaving his body as he grew more furious. Suddenly the energy circles that were holding Kylo in place vanished, and after that the sphere disappeared. Kylo landed on his feet with a swift flip.

"So you wanna know where the book is huh? Let me finally tell you where you can find it. The codex is always gonna be within me!" He shouted he flicked his wrist and extended his index and middle finger. Suddenly multiple sheets of paper surrounded him spinning around him horizontally. Each sheet of paper having its own different markings and runes engraved on them. Kylo's golden eyes flashed with power as the sheets continued to surround him.

"Why is the containment not working! I built it specifically for you, it was supposed to be impossible for any mage to escape!"

"My magic isn't like others Jackoff. It is all very simple and very complex at the same time. Before you had me contained." Kylo said rubbing his wrists where the circle's of energy used to be. "I placed a...no what doesn't matter maybe youll get it maybe you won't" he said with a smirk. He snapped his fingers and each sheet of paper that was surrounding him turned into a sharp blade with the same markings. "All I can say is that you should pay very close attention." With a sharp forward movement from his arm, he sent five of the blades towards Grandoff and his men that were entering the room.

A few minutes later...

Kylo was walking out of the hidden building they had placed him in. The look on his face was quite disappointing. "Gah he didn't have it! Wasting my damn time!"

Yes it looks as if Grandoff didn't have the missing pages of the codex. We shall continue searching though. In due time Kylo

Kylo was walking away and a large explosion came from the building, but Kylo did not leave Grandoff and his men there to die. They were tied up to a tree knocked out. Suddenly Kylo had a hard cough leave his body, it happened again and again. His hands covering his mouth he looked down at his hand and saw blood.

"Yeah in due time."
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:29 am

Kylo Stark wrote:User Name: Kylo Stark

Rank and Guild: B rank Wolf Revenant (for some reason its still not here lol)

Link to Sample:

Spoiler:

"Who would have thought we finally caught the sonofabitch! Kylo Stark the most annoying thorn at my side." loud words that left the seemingly triumphant gang leader Grandoff's mouth.

Kylo was captured in large brown rotten room, in the center placed in a sphere of swirling energy. Two golden circles around his wrists levitating him in place the same two circles at his ankles. Grandoff grinning from ear to ear walking closer to the captured Kylo Stark. But the look on Kylo's face gave off no indication of fear only a slight discomfort for he was being held in place upside down. Grandoff stopped at a mere 2 feet away from our captured mage. "So boy your gonna tell me where the book is? Or are you gonna make this difficult for all of us."

Kylo grinned. "Book? What book you talking bout Jackoff?"

Grandoff chuckled "Always with the mouth this one. All this time and you still haven't learned a thing!" Grandoff placed his hand on the sphere of energy and a jolt of lightning would shock Kyo instantly. But Kylo would never let out a yell or scream. You could tell he was in pain, but he was to proud to let it out and let it weaken him. He was a resilient and stubborn and vowed to never bow before anyone ever again.

"That help you remember? Huh!? I am not playing around anymore kid! You tell me where that book is!"

You could here a soft laugh coming from the hung Kylo. Smoke leaving his body after the intense lightning shocks. "Hehehehe. That was fun. But in about 3 more seconds your not gonna be able to do that again."

"Well lets count it down then! 1,2,3!" Grandoff shouted then placed his hand on the sphere again. For the jolt of lightning to shock Kylo's once again now his body spamming in agony, this time a sharp shout left his mouth as the output of lightning was more powerful then before.

"Haha! What happened Stark? Didn't think I would call your bluff! No more of your little tricks! Tell me where the book is NOW!!"

Kylo now in heavy breath, let out a little sigh. "Wasn't supposed to be a bluff." he said to himself.

Arkana! What the hell! I am literary dying over here! Can I get some help please!

Oh noowww you want my help! Let us not forget that again Kylo. You may have synced your soul to the codex but you have to learn how to utilize it on your own!!

Ok! Ok! I'm sorry Arkana! But Im really not trying to take another shock from the Jackoff over here! So please if we can activate that defensive spell that would be great!

Grandoff growing more and more impatient was getting ready to give Kylo another shock. He placed his hand on the sphere but nothing happened. Much to everyone's surprise even Kylo's.

"Thank You! Arkana!" Kylo said with wide grin.

"What the hell!? What is going on!?" Grandoff shouted sparks of lightning leaving his body as he grew more furious. Suddenly the energy circles that were holding Kylo in place vanished, and after that the sphere disappeared. Kylo landed on his feet with a swift flip.

"So you wanna know where the book is huh? Let me finally tell you where you can find it. The codex is always gonna be within me!" He shouted he flicked his wrist and extended his index and middle finger. Suddenly multiple sheets of paper surrounded him spinning around him horizontally. Each sheet of paper having its own different markings and runes engraved on them. Kylo's golden eyes flashed with power as the sheets continued to surround him.

"Why is the containment not working! I built it specifically for you, it was supposed to be impossible for any mage to escape!"

"My magic isn't like others Jackoff. It is all very simple and very complex at the same time. Before you had me contained." Kylo said rubbing his wrists where the circle's of energy used to be. "I placed a...no what doesn't matter maybe youll get it maybe you won't" he said with a smirk. He snapped his fingers and each sheet of paper that was surrounding him turned into a sharp blade with the same markings. "All I can say is that you should pay very close attention." With a sharp forward movement from his arm, he sent five of the blades towards Grandoff and his men that were entering the room.

A few minutes later...

Kylo was walking out of the hidden building they had placed him in. The look on his face was quite disappointing. "Gah he didn't have it! Wasting my damn time!"

Yes it looks as if Grandoff didn't have the missing pages of the codex. We shall continue searching though. In due time Kylo

Kylo was walking away and a large explosion came from the building, but Kylo did not leave Grandoff and his men there to die. They were tied up to a tree knocked out. Suddenly Kylo had a hard cough leave his body, it happened again and again. His hands covering his mouth he looked down at his hand and saw blood.

"Yeah in due time."

Approved, Wolf Reverent will be up shortly.

Post by Kemuri Doragon on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Username: Kemuri Doragon
    Rank and Guild: A Rank, Draco Maledicte
    Link to sample:

rp sample:
    "S-STOP RIGHT THERE!" A voice said shakily. It was a soldier who had his sword raised high to the shadowy figure in the alleyway.

He had been following the man for close to an hour and was sure he was connected to a murder that happened a few hours ago.

"C-come with me... I have some questions for you... you're under arrest!"

"Well... you're a long way from town... aren't you boy?"

The shadowy figure spoke in a low deep almost raspy voice. The only thing the soldier could see was a glare from the man's eyes. It was obvious the man wore glasses. He also saw a small light near the mouth area. A cigarette? He wondered. He watched as the figure began to walk forward.

"What a shame... that it had to be you... to face me...

"Y-you're... the Smoking Dragon!"

The man had finally come into view and the soldier dropped his blade and his shaking intensified. This was the Smoking Dragon... Kemuri Doragon.

"Dragons Mist..." Kemuri inhaled from his cigarette and then exhaled a large cloud of smoke that surrounded the soldier. The man began to cough and he couldn't see a thing. This... this is magic! Oh no...

The man grunted and fell down to his knees holding his chest, he looked down at his hands and saw blood. He could hear the sounds of a chuckle. Kemuri had cut him with his blade. But how? When? He had to escape.

"This is where you die now Boy... Dragon's Roar!"

Kemuri spit a ball of white flames from his mouth towards the cloud of smoke. As soon as it connected, it ignited the smoke and created a large loud explosion, which made the area shake a bit? Kemuri licked his lips as he watched the smoke and dust settle. On the ground was a smoking charred body. Kemuri made his way over to it and crouched beside the fallen man. He placed his fingers against the body's neck feeling for a pulse.

"Hmm... what a shame... I had hoped you'd provide me more entertainment..."

Kemuri stood up a look of disappointment on his face as he adjusted his glasses. He grinned a wicked grin.

"I take it the job is done?" He asked turning around to see 3 hooded figures before him.

"Perceptive as ever Kemuri... yes it is done... The Guild Formerly know as Beast Fang has been anhialated. Poor souls didn't stand a chance..."

"To be fair we warned the old man... gave him the option to surrender his Guild over to us... he didn't listen to reason"

Kemuri's grin was unaltered, in fact it was down right creepy. There was  an aura of uneasiness in the air as Kemuri made his way over to the trio.

"You two... head to Hell's Valley as discussed... Len... I'd like a word with you..."

Two of the figures would seem to vanish in thin air but the one who had been talking to Kemuri stayed behind. Kemuri motioned for for him to follow. The two made their way into the town. Hundreds of people were outside murmuring about hearing the explosion a few would glance at the two men walking into town.

Kemuri pulled out a cigarette and raised his index finger to the front of it, a white flame could be seen at the tip of it. He took a few puffs and exhaled a small cloud of smoke.

"So... that town in Crocus..."

"We took care of that too... the town is no more... your boy and girl put up quite the fight..."

Kemuri took another puff as the two continued to walk he seemed to be deep in thought.

"Kemuri... do you have any regrets about this?"

Kemuri stopped in his tracks blowing another small cloud of smoke.

"My only regret is that I didn't do things sooner... if it doesn't benefit me it's a hindrance to me..."

He turned to face the hooded man and Kemuri's face showed no remorse instead it showed annoyance.

"You said my boy and girl... there's a third child... another boy..."

"Didn't see him... my guess is he perished under the rubble like everyone else"

Kemuri nodded puffing his cigarette once more.

"Well now onto the next phase..."

"Which is what?"

"We head to Hell's Valley... I heard of a Guild called Draco Maledicte... their members are strong... we go there... join their ranks. Earn the Guild Master's trust... and bring down any and every Guild in our way..."

Kemuri dropped the cigarette and stomped on it grinding it into the ground.

"Phase two must now take effect... and nothing will be in our way..."
    [/color][/color][/color]

Ryoshi

Post by Ryoshi on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:00 pm

I would like to state that Draco Maledicte has replaced Starlit Spider with me as the D-rank GM and Rylan in A-rank
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Kemuri Doragon wrote:Username: Kemuri Doragon
    Rank and Guild: A Rank, Draco Maledicte
    Link to sample:

rp sample:
    "S-STOP RIGHT THERE!" A voice said shakily. It was a soldier who had his sword raised high to the shadowy figure in the alleyway.

He had been following the man for close to an hour and was sure he was connected to a murder that happened a few hours ago.

"C-come with me... I have some questions for you... you're under arrest!"

"Well... you're a long way from town... aren't you boy?"

The shadowy figure spoke in a low deep almost raspy voice. The only thing the soldier could see was a glare from the man's eyes. It was obvious the man wore glasses. He also saw a small light near the mouth area. A cigarette? He wondered. He watched as the figure began to walk forward.

"What a shame... that it had to be you... to face me...

"Y-you're... the Smoking Dragon!"

The man had finally come into view and the soldier dropped his blade and his shaking intensified. This was the Smoking Dragon... Kemuri Doragon.

"Dragons Mist..." Kemuri inhaled from his cigarette and then exhaled a large cloud of smoke that surrounded the soldier. The man began to cough and he couldn't see a thing. This... this is magic! Oh no...

The man grunted and fell down to his knees holding his chest, he looked down at his hands and saw blood. He could hear the sounds of a chuckle. Kemuri had cut him with his blade. But how? When? He had to escape.

"This is where you die now Boy... Dragon's Roar!"

Kemuri spit a ball of white flames from his mouth towards the cloud of smoke. As soon as it connected, it ignited the smoke and created a large loud explosion, which made the area shake a bit? Kemuri licked his lips as he watched the smoke and dust settle. On the ground was a smoking charred body. Kemuri made his way over to it and crouched beside the fallen man. He placed his fingers against the body's neck feeling for a pulse.

"Hmm... what a shame... I had hoped you'd provide me more entertainment..."

Kemuri stood up a look of disappointment on his face as he adjusted his glasses. He grinned a wicked grin.

"I take it the job is done?" He asked turning around to see 3 hooded figures before him.

"Perceptive as ever Kemuri... yes it is done... The Guild Formerly know as Beast Fang has been anhialated. Poor souls didn't stand a chance..."

"To be fair we warned the old man... gave him the option to surrender his Guild over to us... he didn't listen to reason"

Kemuri's grin was unaltered, in fact it was down right creepy. There was  an aura of uneasiness in the air as Kemuri made his way over to the trio.

"You two... head to Hell's Valley as discussed... Len... I'd like a word with you..."

Two of the figures would seem to vanish in thin air but the one who had been talking to Kemuri stayed behind. Kemuri motioned for for him to follow. The two made their way into the town. Hundreds of people were outside murmuring about hearing the explosion a few would glance at the two men walking into town.

Kemuri pulled out a cigarette and raised his index finger to the front of it, a white flame could be seen at the tip of it. He took a few puffs and exhaled a small cloud of smoke.

"So... that town in Crocus..."

"We took care of that too... the town is no more... your boy and girl put up quite the fight..."

Kemuri took another puff as the two continued to walk he seemed to be deep in thought.

"Kemuri... do you have any regrets about this?"

Kemuri stopped in his tracks blowing another small cloud of smoke.

"My only regret is that I didn't do things sooner... if it doesn't benefit me it's a hindrance to me..."

He turned to face the hooded man and Kemuri's face showed no remorse instead it showed annoyance.

"You said my boy and girl... there's a third child... another boy..."

"Didn't see him... my guess is he perished under the rubble like everyone else"

Kemuri nodded puffing his cigarette once more.

"Well now onto the next phase..."

"Which is what?"

"We head to Hell's Valley... I heard of a Guild called Draco Maledicte... their members are strong... we go there... join their ranks. Earn the Guild Master's trust... and bring down any and every Guild in our way..."

Kemuri dropped the cigarette and stomped on it grinding it into the ground.

"Phase two must now take effect... and nothing will be in our way..."

Please fix the color code before I grade this. Thanks

EDIT: Cause I'm feeling kind today I'll let you go with the coding. Approved

Ragecano

Post by Ragecano on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Username: Ragecano Sombras
    Guild and Position: Caduceus Scale, B-Rank
    RP Sample:
    RP Sample:

"I feel like I can stay here all my life. Too bad I have to go back to the city in a couple of days."

A man wearing a pair of light blue jeans, cuffed so that just below his knees were visible, would sit down near a pool to a glass of tequila accompanied by a bottle of the alcohol. He was slightly built, and at the same time toned, so that a six-pack of abs were visible. He wasn't the tallest man either; He stood at a meager five feet and eleven inches, though some would consider that more of a blessing.

Needless to say, Ragecano Sombras didn't fit the big-boy stereotype. Yet in spite of all that, he didn't feel the least bit bitter about it all, and some might argue that he may have a small cult following starting up.

Ragecano was, of course, a glutton for luxury whenever he could have it, and took every chance he got to stay somewhere where he could relax and unwind. There was something about his present situation that just screamed "Boring as hell". For the past year and a half, he had been taking jobs from various places to just barely pay the bills. They had been fair-sized jobs in total, just stuff like bodyguarding and the like.

Honestly, even Ragecano found it hard to believe they would hire someone of his physique.

The only reason he was able to come to the resort was because he managed to pick up something around fifty thousand jewels on his last job. It was more of a bounty, to be exact. Ragecano was tasked with killing the boss of a mob family, and managed to do it rather easily if you don't count the constant security detail accompanying the old man.

The way in which he killed the boss, some Joe Schmo would think he was actually enjoying it. Firstly, he pointed a desert eagle at the man's head in a strip club.

Then pulled the trigger.

Brain matter and blood streaked the walls as he twitched out in pain before the life was exhausted from his body. Prostitutes and johns alike were scrambling to get out of the building while Ragecano walked out through the back. He would dump the Desert Eagle in the trash, and not think about the bounty again until that moment in his chair.

Thinking that his mind was just muddled, he would get up and decide that he would take a drive around the resort city. Ragecano would walk back into the resort and into his room, deciding to put on a pair of sandals and aviator-style sunglasses, after which he would look at himself in the mirror.

"Damn, I look nice-"

The thought was interrupted when a shot rang out, and a fifty-caliber bullet zoomed through the window, and hit the mirror, flying just mere inches from Ragecano's cheek. The mirror shattered upon impact, sending pieces of glass flying all over the place. If it weren't for the glasses he had on, he could've been easily blinded.

He would pull the remnants of the bullet that were lodged in the frame. Whoever did this must've had some damn good taste in guns, because this came from a sniper rifle. Alright, so somebody wanted someone dead.

For one reason or another, Ragecano didn't have enough sense in him to ask who. Perhaps it was all the alcohol he drank before muddling his mind. He would decide that all he needed to get out of his stupor was a drive around the block.

As much of a boss as Ragecano is purported to be, he can make some really stupid decisions.

The man would walk out of the hotel resort, and to a rental car: Some sports car whose name Ragecano didn't take the liberty of finding out. He would fall into the vehicle, lazily putting the keys in its ignition.

The V8 engine of the sports car, which resembled a Dodge Challenger roared when it was started up. Immediately putting the vehicle into first gear, Ragecano made to take off but was stopped by a sight in the corner of his left eye:

A man walking towards the car with a pistol in hand, and a purpose in his walk. He pointed the gun at Ragecano's head and pulled the trigger.

Ragecano had better thank God for reclining seats, because they just saved his ass. He made to get the glass off of his person, but by that time, the man in the suit was literally right there, pointing a gun at his eye.

And it just so happened that there was another man in a suit coming towards the car with a pistol in his hand.

The Devil Slayer would grab the gun by its nose and twist it away from the first man, while moving back to dodge the other man firing at him. It was all fun and games until the second man shot his comrade in the head, killing him instantly.

Better him than me, Ragecano would go on to think.

He would grab the gun of the still-alive second man and also twist it away from his person, but not before dumping the first man's body out of the car.

Now would be a great time to have two right arms. Ragecano floored the gas pedal, and the car roared, scorching its tires on the pavement as it sped off along with the second Suit.

Going at a speed of about fifty miles per hour in traffic was hard. Try doing it with a guy trying to shoot at you, and steering with your left hand. Driving properly was damn near impossible for the most part, and the Suit had shot out the windshield and got Ragecano in his left arm one, before the Devil Slayer was lucky enough to lose him: The Suit's grip, luckily for him, got loose.

As soon as his right hand became free, Ragecano began laughing hysterically....just about up to the point where he crashed into a pole.

He can say goodbye to that deposit, and hello to about 60,000 jewels worth of rep- Okay, who am I kidding: The thing was completely destroyed.

Slipping in and out of consciousness, Ragecano spilled out of what used to be the car onto the concrete. He struggled to keep his eyes open, as somebody walked over to him, seemingly to help him, only to pull out a glock.

Today was really proving not to be his day.

The man was just about to shoot when Ragecano tripped him, making him fall onto his back, dropping the glock. The Devil Slayer would crawl to the gun, pick it up and try to shoot the man down before being socked in the side of the face.

He then felt a heavy presence descend upon him, and his throat seem to close in on itself as the surprisingly fat man got up on top of him, and began to choke Ragecano.

The Devil Slayer could feel the life slipping away from him: In a matter of seconds, he'd be dead if he didn't do something, and fast. Lucky for him, that glock was still there.

He would pick it up, and hit the fat man over the head with the handle. Ragecano saw his chance the moment he rolled off of him, and fired one shot into the fat man's head, splattering blood and brain matter all over the concrete.

The blood dirtied Ragecano's hands as they regained their natural color, and he managed a slight cough before he lost consciousness for the time being.

Entrance Themes:

Battle Themes:

Arya

Post by Arya on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:23 pm

Ragecano wrote:Username: Ragecano Sombras
    Guild and Position: Caduceus Scale, B-Rank
    RP Sample:
    RP Sample:

"I feel like I can stay here all my life. Too bad I have to go back to the city in a couple of days."

A man wearing a pair of light blue jeans, cuffed so that just below his knees were visible, would sit down near a pool to a glass of tequila accompanied by a bottle of the alcohol. He was slightly built, and at the same time toned, so that a six-pack of abs were visible. He wasn't the tallest man either; He stood at a meager five feet and eleven inches, though some would consider that more of a blessing.

Needless to say, Ragecano Sombras didn't fit the big-boy stereotype. Yet in spite of all that, he didn't feel the least bit bitter about it all, and some might argue that he may have a small cult following starting up.

Ragecano was, of course, a glutton for luxury whenever he could have it, and took every chance he got to stay somewhere where he could relax and unwind. There was something about his present situation that just screamed "Boring as hell". For the past year and a half, he had been taking jobs from various places to just barely pay the bills. They had been fair-sized jobs in total, just stuff like bodyguarding and the like.

Honestly, even Ragecano found it hard to believe they would hire someone of his physique.

The only reason he was able to come to the resort was because he managed to pick up something around fifty thousand jewels on his last job. It was more of a bounty, to be exact. Ragecano was tasked with killing the boss of a mob family, and managed to do it rather easily if you don't count the constant security detail accompanying the old man.

The way in which he killed the boss, some Joe Schmo would think he was actually enjoying it. Firstly, he pointed a desert eagle at the man's head in a strip club.

Then pulled the trigger.

Brain matter and blood streaked the walls as he twitched out in pain before the life was exhausted from his body. Prostitutes and johns alike were scrambling to get out of the building while Ragecano walked out through the back. He would dump the Desert Eagle in the trash, and not think about the bounty again until that moment in his chair.

Thinking that his mind was just muddled, he would get up and decide that he would take a drive around the resort city. Ragecano would walk back into the resort and into his room, deciding to put on a pair of sandals and aviator-style sunglasses, after which he would look at himself in the mirror.

"Damn, I look nice-"

The thought was interrupted when a shot rang out, and a fifty-caliber bullet zoomed through the window, and hit the mirror, flying just mere inches from Ragecano's cheek. The mirror shattered upon impact, sending pieces of glass flying all over the place. If it weren't for the glasses he had on, he could've been easily blinded.

He would pull the remnants of the bullet that were lodged in the frame. Whoever did this must've had some damn good taste in guns, because this came from a sniper rifle. Alright, so somebody wanted someone dead.

For one reason or another, Ragecano didn't have enough sense in him to ask who. Perhaps it was all the alcohol he drank before muddling his mind. He would decide that all he needed to get out of his stupor was a drive around the block.

As much of a boss as Ragecano is purported to be, he can make some really stupid decisions.

The man would walk out of the hotel resort, and to a rental car: Some sports car whose name Ragecano didn't take the liberty of finding out. He would fall into the vehicle, lazily putting the keys in its ignition.

The V8 engine of the sports car, which resembled a Dodge Challenger roared when it was started up. Immediately putting the vehicle into first gear, Ragecano made to take off but was stopped by a sight in the corner of his left eye:

A man walking towards the car with a pistol in hand, and a purpose in his walk. He pointed the gun at Ragecano's head and pulled the trigger.

Ragecano had better thank God for reclining seats, because they just saved his ass. He made to get the glass off of his person, but by that time, the man in the suit was literally right there, pointing a gun at his eye.

And it just so happened that there was another man in a suit coming towards the car with a pistol in his hand.

The Devil Slayer would grab the gun by its nose and twist it away from the first man, while moving back to dodge the other man firing at him. It was all fun and games until the second man shot his comrade in the head, killing him instantly.

Better him than me, Ragecano would go on to think.

He would grab the gun of the still-alive second man and also twist it away from his person, but not before dumping the first man's body out of the car.

Now would be a great time to have two right arms. Ragecano floored the gas pedal, and the car roared, scorching its tires on the pavement as it sped off along with the second Suit.

Going at a speed of about fifty miles per hour in traffic was hard. Try doing it with a guy trying to shoot at you, and steering with your left hand. Driving properly was damn near impossible for the most part, and the Suit had shot out the windshield and got Ragecano in his left arm one, before the Devil Slayer was lucky enough to lose him: The Suit's grip, luckily for him, got loose.

As soon as his right hand became free, Ragecano began laughing hysterically....just about up to the point where he crashed into a pole.

He can say goodbye to that deposit, and hello to about 60,000 jewels worth of rep- Okay, who am I kidding: The thing was completely destroyed.

Slipping in and out of consciousness, Ragecano spilled out of what used to be the car onto the concrete. He struggled to keep his eyes open, as somebody walked over to him, seemingly to help him, only to pull out a glock.

Today was really proving not to be his day.

The man was just about to shoot when Ragecano tripped him, making him fall onto his back, dropping the glock. The Devil Slayer would crawl to the gun, pick it up and try to shoot the man down before being socked in the side of the face.

He then felt a heavy presence descend upon him, and his throat seem to close in on itself as the surprisingly fat man got up on top of him, and began to choke Ragecano.

The Devil Slayer could feel the life slipping away from him: In a matter of seconds, he'd be dead if he didn't do something, and fast. Lucky for him, that glock was still there.

He would pick it up, and hit the fat man over the head with the handle. Ragecano saw his chance the moment he rolled off of him, and fired one shot into the fat man's head, splattering blood and brain matter all over the concrete.

The blood dirtied Ragecano's hands as they regained their natural color, and he managed a slight cough before he lost consciousness for the time being.

Looks good. Approved!

PROFILE | PERKS | MAGIC | EQUIPMENT | WATCHER | LEMNOS | HP: ?? | MP:?? | EXP: ?? | J: 5000 | STANDARD THEME | BATTLE THEME

Mizuko

Post by Mizuko on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:09 pm

User Name: Mizuko
    Rank and Guild: B; Cait Shelter
    Link to Sample: Link
    Arya

Post by Arya on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Mizuko wrote:User Name: Mizuko
    Rank and Guild: B; Cait Shelter
    Link to Sample: Link

Beautiful application, accepted!

PROFILE | PERKS | MAGIC | EQUIPMENT | WATCHER | LEMNOS | HP: ?? | MP:?? | EXP: ?? | J: 5000 | STANDARD THEME | BATTLE THEME

Eren

Post by Eren on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:20 am

User Name: Eren
    Rank and Guild: A-Rank, Wolf Revenant
    Link to Sample:
    Sample:
    It was just another day for Eren, in his forced nomadic existence due to a group of bandits on an all-out manhunt for him. The moon was full and high in the sky, as he was walking through a field filled mostly with tall grass, a perfect place for an ambush. The whole reason this skirmish had started took place here, and it would end here, too. Eren could still see the dried up traces of blood that had soaked the ground a while back. At about the time Eren was expecting it, a group of people jumped out of the grass, forming a circle around him. "Well, well, well..." one of them started to say, as he walked towards Eren. "Looks like we found us what we were looking for." The man stood out from the rest of the group quite well, as most of them were looking like somewhat generic thugs, this one in particular had long hair styled into a green-dyed mohawk, a bandage across his nose for some reason, and was wearing a vest with torn-off sleeves. "It seems so," Eren said. "What now?" "You're gonna be payin' for Big Boss's life, that's what we'll be doing! Get him, guys!"

Suddenly, the six apparently lower-ranked thugs surrounding Eren sprung into action, pulling out a variety of melee weapons, ranging from combat knives to a nail bat. "Is that all you've got?" Eren asked with a grin. "Meteor." A yellow veil of light appeared around Eren, as he lunged towards one of the men at high speed, as his right fist was covered by a yellow sphere of energy and connected to his target's face, launching him back into the tall grass surrounding the path. One of the men behind Eren had apparently gathered the courage to attack him, pulling out a large kitchen knife from its sheath, and jumping towards the mage, who at top speed made a 180 degree turn to end up behind him, grabbing the knife out of his hand and giving the man a push to the back, making him land face first on the ground. "Alright, this is pathetic. Nova." A large, yellow ball of light formed around Eren, who quickly slid his mask on to prevent blinding himself, and the ball expanded rapidly, knocking all of the remaining thugs away from the path, leaving only Eren and the green-haired man who was seemingly the leader of the group.

"Impressive," the man spoke, "But can you stop this?" A small boulder suddenly flew over his shoulders, being aimed directly at Eren, though he was just able to step aside and dodge the incoming attack. "An earth mage? Now, this could get interesting," Eren said with a slight grin forming under his mask. Another attack was thrown his way, as a column of earth erupted from the ground just besides him, and before he could even react, the pillar hit him across the face and broke away part of his mask, revealing one of his eyes. "Do you know how much effort I'll have to put in to fix this?" Eren asked the man. "You're going to pay for this." Angered, he flung the kitchen knife he was still holding in the man's face, though he managed to dogde it, with the knife instead flying on, disappearing into the grass. The man should've paid more attention though, as when he looked back to Eren, his right fist was an inch away from his face. "Rigel." The fist emitted a blinding light, illuminating the dark field as if it was the middle of the day, as it traveled the last inch to the man's face, knocking him unconscious and onto the ground. "This is why your boss didn't make it out alive in our last encounter. Lunar Strike." The moon started shining even brighter than before, as a large beam of light seemed to be descending from it at high speed. Eren grabbed the crook by the collar of his vest, raising him from the ground and lifting him into the air, as the light approached ever closer, until Eren tossed the man's unconscious body into the air, just as the beam struck the ground, covering the surrounding area in a thin layer of ice, and leaving its intended target dead, pinned to the ground and frozen, his skin pale as a ghost.

The yellow glow around Eren faded away, and as he started walking away from the scene, one of the other members of the group crawled out of the grass, making a groaning sound as he clenched his head, which was presumably hurt from the earlier attack. Eren walked up to him, saying: "Tell your new boss to stay out of my way." He took off his now-broken mask, slid it into the inner pocket of his robe it was kept in, and walked on over the road, towards Magnolia, where he was planning to stay for a while. Maybe he should join one of those mage guilds, as he'd heard most of them offer some kind of room to their members.

Post by Roland Gates on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:59 pm

User Name: Roland Gates
    Rank and Guild: B Rank, Cait Shelter
    Link to Sample:

RP Sample:
    Roland was dressed in full robes in the middle of the cathedral as his mother had called for him, the acolytes having led him here as they claimed to have received word from her. At top of leaving him here she exchanged more words with every other resident in the sanctuary but him. Frankly he had a hard time not taking offense. After all she had doted so much on him back in the day and whilst embarassing at times he really liked it when she did. He was fine with being treated like a child if it was her. After all he quite literally owed everything he was to her having taken him in and raising him on top of having saved his life despite her many responsibilities towards the world. It wasn't expected of a goddess to save and raise sick children after all, something his uncle "Rad" would constantly remind him off. He had accompanied mother at the time she saved Roland from his cruel fate and was objecting towards her decision to this very day. Mother had said not to mind him but Roland could tell just how much his presence at mother's side outright sickened him despite it having been 14 years already. His uncle often remprimanding him when adressing mother as such when in his presence. Instead prompting to him to adress mother as "My Lady" whilst in the presence of him and her many followers. He usually tried to humor him but most followers didn't care if he did as they were more understanding of his situation considering that their Lady herself had brought him here in person. Then several acolytes started to whisper in awe as the smoke from the several inscented candles in the center of the room started to twist and convulse in an unnatural manner.

And so the lady arrived, everyone but Roland getting down on their knees to greet her. Emerging on black wings from the smoke which soon parted. She liked showing off like that even though she could've just appeared about anywhere else in the room had she wished it. The gathered followers still on their knees groveled in place as they all in unison greeted her: "Greetings Lady Verminia!" She smiled as gently as she often would and observed the many men and women in front of her until her gaze settled on the one man who stood in her presence. They exchanged smiles and Roland nodded as his way of greeting her through the silence.

She however did not nod back as she started to speak with a stern look as she often would whilst adressing her followers. "It is time you left this place" Roland could barely contain his excitement at this statement as he was sure it meant he could leave with her and finally return to the surface world after all these months locked up in this old crypt. "Really mom? So we're leaving?" The whispers of the acolytes died out as he spoke up, probably because they didn't approve of how casually he was adressing their object of worship. Then again he didn't really care what these people thought as he was about to resume him travels with his dear mother once more.

"No, you're leaving on your own"

With that Roland froze in place together with everything else in the hall as if the very space they filled was questioning the events occuring within itself. She was giving him a very determined look as if to assure him this was no joke. He tried to force the words as it was slowly sinking into him. "W....w-why....?" His face was struck with grief and desperation like a child who couldn't fathom why he was being punished for something he didn't do. "You will take your time...." "I said why GODDAMNIT!!??" She seemed to pay his outburst no mind as she simply just tried to repeat herself. "You will take...." This time an elder priest of the collective came in his defense, risking the wrath of their Lady. "My lady, surely you don't mean to abandon this boy?! Granted he can be a bit rude but nevertheless...." Having been interrupted yet again she flapped her wings, sending out a shockwave which had Roland struggling to stay in place. "Silence!" If nothing else the goddess seemed even sterner than a second ago and even annoyed to some extent."You will take your time packing, then be on your way" Was that it? 14 years of caring for him only to literally have him pack his things and leave just like that? He didn't want to believe it but she was being very clear about it. "Fine.... i'm going!!" With that he stormed out of the chamber, no one coming to comfort him as none dared to stand up in the presence of his mother. Although had he just looked back he would've seen a single tear dropping down her cheek as she wanted nothing more than to hold him like she used to do.

Later that day

It hadn't taken him too long to pack as most of his things were already packed, having hoped and expected mother to take him out of here eventually. He hadn't expected to be abandoned rather being taken with though. He had gathered enough food and water to last him on the way to the nearest town which in turn was very far away. Secret societies dedicated to the deity responsible to every disease known to man tended to gather far away from civilisation after all. Having packed everything he needed he left for the surface, the halls of the sanctuary being awfully quiet with his own footsteps being the one sound echoing through the seemingly empty halls. He finally reached the gate which he quickly pushed open with his considerable strenght, normally taking at least two people to open. He was immediatly met with the oh so sweet sunlight as someone suddenly pulled him back by his large backpack. "Where do you think you're going?" The person that pulled him back turned out to be none other than Ludwig, a senior member of the society and the gatekeeper. "You know where, let me through" Ludwig grinned as he pushed Roland further away from the gate. "Oh yes, Lady Verminia finally came to her senses and threw you out" Roland looked confused as Ludwig was one of the few in the society that never seemed to have had a problem with him. "In any case the Lady never told me to let you through, so I suggest you back away" Roland knew fully well he couldn't turn back now and took a step forward "You'll have to make me" And so without further ado the stout gatekeeper had a great spear manifest in his hands and lunged towards Roland. Roland in turn jumped backwards and managed to get away just in time as Ludwig started to spin his spear in full circles in front of his at magical power surged from the spear. "So be it then! Gale Magic: Spear Twister!" With that what looked like a horizontal tornado sprung out and the fierce winds was surrounding and pushing Roland back. "Just look at you! Showing up out of nowhere acting like you're more important than the rest of us.... but now look at you! You can't even leave properly! No wonder she's abandoning you when you can't even do that much right"

Roland didn't answer as he extended his right arm as black ooze started ro manifest around him. Soon enough the ooze would solidify into the shape of what looked like nothing short of a snake's head which then sprung forward with jaws wide open. "Poison God's Snakebite" The snake moved fast and trapped the spear along with Ludwig's arms as it sinked it's "teeth" into his arms. Ludwig struggled and tried to break free only to realise that it only clapmped down harder the more he resisted. The snake dissipated shortly after to his short relief as his arms suddenly fell limp to his horror and his spear dropped to the ground. With his arms no longer functioning there wasn't much to be done as Rolan walked up to him looking rather pissed and punched him straight in the gut. Ludwig gasped and fell to his knees as all air was pushed out of his lungs in one fell swoop. Now on his knees with neither arm functioning as Roland walked right past him towards the gate and stopped a few meters behind the kneeling Ludwig.  "You're a terrible actor" Roland stayed in place for a moment as to reach for a cigarette and a lighter for his first smoke coming after more than six months trapped in this old crypt. ".....Lady Verminia said to tell you: It's your life now"

Having heard that Roland resumed walking towars the gate as he contemplated Ludwig or rather mother's words. His life now? He supposed he could see that he had put his mother ahead of himself in many cases, his devotion towards her outclassing every person in this "Society" of hers. Was that it? Was he to live for himself now, is that what she meant for him now? Where would he go? Wherever? Somewhere? Anywhere.....? "....Anywhere...... I want?" The sudden scale of things dawned upon him as the world just like that had become his oyster. There was so much to be done, could be done.

He finally reached the gate once more after what felt like forever and started to push it open as he suddenly felt a familiar presence behind him. Watching his back as he was about to embark on the start of his own life. He knew he couldn't look back or he'd be straight back in her arms again. So he spoke whilst still staring at the gate hoping for the sound of his voice to bounce back. "Could you just tell her I said....thanks for everything?" He didn't wait for an answer as he knew for a fact it had reached the right ears and proceeded to push the gates open once more and quickly stepped. He could could hear the gates close behind him with a loud "clank" but needed his eyes to adjust to the sunlight as he for perhaps the first time ever thought about his own future. "I suppose I could join one of those..... what did mother call them...? A Mage Guild?"

Roulette

Post by Roulette on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:09 pm

@Eren and @Roland Gates -Both the above have been declared approved

Roulette

Post by Roulette on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:32 pm

RK is now open for app

Post by Satyr Noztal on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:08 pm

User Name: Yoshi
    Rank and Guild: B | Draco Maledicte
    Link to Sample:
    Act A Fool:
    The moonlight bathed the battlefield in a marvelous bevy of brilliant streams of illumination. Completely drenching the outer cobblestone walls of the decrepit three-story fort, allowing only the scarcest of shadows to make refuge among the areas obscured by mighty oak trees. Dismal grey clouds slowly wafted overhead as flickering hues of reddish orange danced within the interior of the poorly constructed building itself. Within the construct several magically endowed beings clashed against one another in a spectacular barrage of vibrantly multi-hued pyrotechnics. What once was a guild hall for a small guild by the name of Octopus Arm seemed nothing more than a desolate reminder of the oppressive willpower of one man. He who was ironically designated by a simple lackluster moniker, The Fool.

He stood with his left hip popped outwards, corresponding hand resting firmly on his rather defined waist, showcasing a level of sass that was beyond a man of his stature. His flamboyant nature seemed strikingly juxtaposed to his rather bulky exterior, denoting a conclave of misconceptions that could easily be attributed to the arrogant male. His moist tongue ran across his lips in a manner all too sensual and his eyes focused on the supposed Guild Master who stood opposite of him. The pair was located just outside of the building, in the center of the courtyard. Numerous bodies were stern out on opposite ends of each and the armored clad leader of the Octopus Arm group was clearly exhausted from having combated numerous foes. Besides, these two men had been fighting for an hour now. Both had bruises on their bodies, both were worn out.

"You're quite the impressive man but it seems you've exhausted quite a bit of your own mana reserves dealing with the riff raff I sent here. I know you're quite curious about what I am doing here, so I'll help you out. If I snuff you out lickity split then my infamy will allow me a chance to join up with those bad boys in the DM Guild. It's been a dream of mine to contribute my expertise to their cause, but I'm not known enough to make the transition. fortunately for me, the bounty on your head in the black market is sufficient enough to get my foot into the door. So don't let me get the kill easily. I do admire a bit of fight in the dog." He swayed in excitement as he clapped his gloved hands together in a frantic motion. Fanboying over his supposed luck.

He'd turn on his heel before popping his posterior outwards in a flashy manner, bending over slightly so that he could showcase his superior physique, showing off his long legs as he put up a peace sign at his desired target. "Let's end this with a bang." He stated with a gleeful amount of vigor behind his voice, but what he didn't seem to mention was how his magic seemed to work. As soon as he had used the word bang a trail of light coursed through the earth until it reached the desired target, causing an eruption of volcanic-like explosion of light magic to shoot upwards into the air with enough pressure to sure-kill his target. Luckily the armored clad male was agile and worthy of his reputation. Springing forward with insane speed he managed to shoulder tackle Yoshi directly in the chest sending the flippant male backwards with enough force to smash into the fortress wall.

Not a fan of the pain coursing throughout his body he knew he had to do something about the physically superior mage. He was amused at how fast the male caught onto what his magic was. "So, you use Blast Magic? You're not the first I've fought with such a thing. You're not even the strongest I've seen use it. As far as I'm concerned you're as a good as dead. I'll make you pay for what you did to my guild." The armored mage exclaimed through venomous hatred seething from between his teeth. "You should really take a breather. This isn't any regular Blast Magic, this is Atmospheric Blast Magic. You know what that means, don't you?" Smirked the devilish Fool as he licked his chops raising up from the small pile of rubble he had been submerged in. Raising his hands above his head a bright red light engulfed the area directly around them briefly before the Fool dusted himself off. "I hope at least a portion of you remains after this.~" He gave a brief wink before the dome flickered. Leaving nothing behind beyond the armor of the male he had been fighting since the sun set.

"Looks like I used too much blood...I hate that technique." Yoshi stated with a giggle before his eyes rolled back in his head and he collapsed. Having completed his mission. He basked in his prize of a well deserved nap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:45 am