I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Unknown Lands RP : Where Anything Can Happen!
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:27 pm by Agent C

» Friday! (March 3rd)
Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:27 pm by Ami~

» Zecarayus H. Trevelean
Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:56 pm by Ami~

» Knuckles' Perks
Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:50 am by Knuckles Shi

» Challenger Approaching
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 am by Erebus

» I'l give it a shot
Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:30 pm by Ami~

» W.I.P
Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:30 pm by The howitzer

» W.I.P
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:09 am by The howitzer

» A little organization?
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:06 am by The howitzer

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Autorank Clear 1

Arya

Re: Autorank Clear 1

Post by Arya on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:09 am

Yoshi wrote:User Name: Yoshi
    Rank and Guild: B | Draco Maledicte
    Link to Sample:
    Act A Fool:
    The moonlight bathed the battlefield in a marvelous bevy of brilliant streams of illumination. Completely drenching the outer cobblestone walls of the decrepit three-story fort, allowing only the scarcest of shadows to make refuge among the areas obscured by mighty oak trees. Dismal grey clouds slowly wafted overhead as flickering hues of reddish orange danced within the interior of the poorly constructed building itself. Within the construct several magically endowed beings clashed against one another in a spectacular barrage of vibrantly multi-hued pyrotechnics. What once was a guild hall for a small guild by the name of Octopus Arm seemed nothing more than a desolate reminder of the oppressive willpower of one man. He who was ironically designated by a simple lackluster moniker, The Fool.

He stood with his left hip popped outwards, corresponding hand resting firmly on his rather defined waist, showcasing a level of sass that was beyond a man of his stature. His flamboyant nature seemed strikingly juxtaposed to his rather bulky exterior, denoting a conclave of misconceptions that could easily be attributed to the arrogant male. His moist tongue ran across his lips in a manner all too sensual and his eyes focused on the supposed Guild Master who stood opposite of him. The pair was located just outside of the building, in the center of the courtyard. Numerous bodies were stern out on opposite ends of each and the armored clad leader of the Octopus Arm group was clearly exhausted from having combated numerous foes. Besides, these two men had been fighting for an hour now. Both had bruises on their bodies, both were worn out.

"You're quite the impressive man but it seems you've exhausted quite a bit of your own mana reserves dealing with the riff raff I sent here. I know you're quite curious about what I am doing here, so I'll help you out. If I snuff you out lickity split then my infamy will allow me a chance to join up with those bad boys in the DM Guild. It's been a dream of mine to contribute my expertise to their cause, but I'm not known enough to make the transition. fortunately for me, the bounty on your head in the black market is sufficient enough to get my foot into the door. So don't let me get the kill easily. I do admire a bit of fight in the dog." He swayed in excitement as he clapped his gloved hands together in a frantic motion. Fanboying over his supposed luck.

He'd turn on his heel before popping his posterior outwards in a flashy manner, bending over slightly so that he could showcase his superior physique, showing off his long legs as he put up a peace sign at his desired target. "Let's end this with a bang." He stated with a gleeful amount of vigor behind his voice, but what he didn't seem to mention was how his magic seemed to work. As soon as he had used the word bang a trail of light coursed through the earth until it reached the desired target, causing an eruption of volcanic-like explosion of light magic to shoot upwards into the air with enough pressure to sure-kill his target. Luckily the armored clad male was agile and worthy of his reputation. Springing forward with insane speed he managed to shoulder tackle Yoshi directly in the chest sending the flippant male backwards with enough force to smash into the fortress wall.

Not a fan of the pain coursing throughout his body he knew he had to do something about the physically superior mage. He was amused at how fast the male caught onto what his magic was. "So, you use Blast Magic? You're not the first I've fought with such a thing. You're not even the strongest I've seen use it. As far as I'm concerned you're as a good as dead. I'll make you pay for what you did to my guild." The armored mage exclaimed through venomous hatred seething from between his teeth. "You should really take a breather. This isn't any regular Blast Magic, this is Atmospheric Blast Magic. You know what that means, don't you?" Smirked the devilish Fool as he licked his chops raising up from the small pile of rubble he had been submerged in. Raising his hands above his head a bright red light engulfed the area directly around them briefly before the Fool dusted himself off. "I hope at least a portion of you remains after this.~" He gave a brief wink before the dome flickered. Leaving nothing behind beyond the armor of the male he had been fighting since the sun set.

"Looks like I used too much blood...I hate that technique." Yoshi stated with a giggle before his eyes rolled back in his head and he collapsed. Having completed his mission. He basked in his prize of a well deserved nap.

Accepted!

PROFILE | PERKS | MAGIC | EQUIPMENT | WATCHER | LEMNOS | HP: ?? | MP:?? | EXP: ?? | J: 5000 | STANDARD THEME | BATTLE THEME

Post by Ray Ignazia on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:12 am

User Name: Ray Ignazia
    Rank and Guild: Head Rune Knight | A
    Link to Sample: I integrated it with the character creation

Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:28 pm

Approved (From Epita)

Olympia

Post by Olympia on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:51 pm

User Name: Olympia
    Rank and Guild: B rank Rune Knight
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    The young adult sluggishly tread across the endless ocean floor. She was breathing heavily. It hadn’t even been a week yet since she had left the safety of her kingdom to face the monster that was terrorizing it. It wasn’t her duty to slay this creature; it was the royal guard’s. However being the next leader of the city, it was her duty to protect her subjects. After all, she didn’t want a boring life of just sitting around on her throne whilst danger tore through her lands. She had not earned the title of Heroine for no particular reason. She must push forward even though it felt as if her weapon that laid upon her back felt like it weighed a million pounds, even if she felt like that split second she was going to fall down and die. However right when she took one step forward a large sea monster rushed out from the ground in front of her. That was the same monster that was terrorizing her kingdom, she knew that it was her duty to slay this beast.

With one fluid motion, the girl’s gun that was once upon her back laid in her hands. Waving her left hand, three disc-like drones emerged from her back and began to float in the water around the two. She felt the magical power, exhilarating and pleasant rushing through her. This is what she had building up for her entire life for. A voice spoke in her head. Remember this pattern Olympia. It will let you hit your target no matter what. Inhale, aim, exhale, fire. With a steady grip on the gun, Olympia took a deep breath and aimed for the beast. It was rather difficult as it was moving around and due to the fact the bullets would never pass through the thick scales. She had to aim for its soft underbelly or perhasps its eye.Her finger pulled back on the trigger as she watched the bullet move with a speed that merely registered as a blur for her. It hit the monster in its eye and with a scream of anguish it swiped its tail towards her. The tail had hit her head and knocked her back. Her vision had darkened for a moment before she awoken with a large headache. With one eye closed the monster rushed towards her. An amused smile came over her face. “Now you know how it’s like only having one eye huh?” She asked the beast who responded by shooting a row of needle sharp scales at her. She would have attempted to run away if only she didn’t feel so dizzy. She only felt pain. The scales had pinned onto a nearby sand mountain. It was clear that this monster was too powerful for her.

The sea monster had approached her, ready to cause the fatal blow when she remembered. Her drones! Struggling to move her left hand which had been pinned to the mountain via the scale she directed the three discs into the monsters face. It screamed as it swam away.  She forced the discs to break the scales so she could move freely. Her blood began to ooze out of the places where the scales once were. Picking up her gun she knew that this would be her final chance in order to slay this beast. However it seemed that almost everything she did hurt, every single nerve in her body seemed to be on fire. Her good eye focused on the monster, this was her chance to kill it but was she able to take the fatal aim? Olympia felt dizzy with her blood loss. She had to take the aim, even if its the last thing she would do.

”I have a duty with my people. I promised them I will kill the monster that slayed so many. I might be a princess but I refuse to just sit around while my people suffer. I may be dying, but I warn you beast. I will slay you before I am dead.” She screamed. With all the strength she could muster she lifted her gun and focused. The voice of her father rang out in her head. Olympia! You are the future of all our people. Return home safe, we all love and appreciate your sacrifice. The words filled Olympia with a  newfound strength and she was determined to beat this monster. Taking one deep breath she aimed her gun at the beast. The monster seeming to know what she was doing let out an ear-piercing shriek. A large smile came across her face as she exhaled and pulled the trigger. The bullet shot out quickly and hit the creature, right in its soft underbelly. She collapsed on the ground, her large smile never wavering. Olympia had done it, she protected her kingdom. She saw a light and felt peace as she had finally slain the beast that terrorized her kingdom.
    Arya

Post by Arya on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:00 pm

@Olympia wrote:User Name: Olympia
    Rank and Guild: B rank Rune Knight
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    The young adult sluggishly tread across the endless ocean floor. She was breathing heavily. It hadn’t even been a week yet since she had left the safety of her kingdom to face the monster that was terrorizing it. It wasn’t her duty to slay this creature; it was the royal guard’s. However being the next leader of the city, it was her duty to protect her subjects. After all, she didn’t want a boring life of just sitting around on her throne whilst danger tore through her lands. She had not earned the title of Heroine for no particular reason. She must push forward even though it felt as if her weapon that laid upon her back felt like it weighed a million pounds, even if she felt like that split second she was going to fall down and die. However right when she took one step forward a large sea monster rushed out from the ground in front of her. That was the same monster that was terrorizing her kingdom, she knew that it was her duty to slay this beast.

With one fluid motion, the girl’s gun that was once upon her back laid in her hands. Waving her left hand, three disc-like drones emerged from her back and began to float in the water around the two. She felt the magical power, exhilarating and pleasant rushing through her. This is what she had building up for her entire life for. A voice spoke in her head. Remember this pattern Olympia. It will let you hit your target no matter what. Inhale, aim, exhale, fire. With a steady grip on the gun, Olympia took a deep breath and aimed for the beast. It was rather difficult as it was moving around and due to the fact the bullets would never pass through the thick scales. She had to aim for its soft underbelly or perhasps its eye.Her finger pulled back on the trigger as she watched the bullet move with a speed that merely registered as a blur for her. It hit the monster in its eye and with a scream of anguish it swiped its tail towards her. The tail had hit her head and knocked her back. Her vision had darkened for a moment before she awoken with a large headache. With one eye closed the monster rushed towards her. An amused smile came over her face. “Now you know how it’s like only having one eye huh?” She asked the beast who responded by shooting a row of needle sharp scales at her. She would have attempted to run away if only she didn’t feel so dizzy. She only felt pain. The scales had pinned onto a nearby sand mountain. It was clear that this monster was too powerful for her.

The sea monster had approached her, ready to cause the fatal blow when she remembered. Her drones! Struggling to move her left hand which had been pinned to the mountain via the scale she directed the three discs into the monsters face. It screamed as it swam away.  She forced the discs to break the scales so she could move freely. Her blood began to ooze out of the places where the scales once were. Picking up her gun she knew that this would be her final chance in order to slay this beast. However it seemed that almost everything she did hurt, every single nerve in her body seemed to be on fire. Her good eye focused on the monster, this was her chance to kill it but was she able to take the fatal aim? Olympia felt dizzy with her blood loss. She had to take the aim, even if its the last thing she would do.

”I have a duty with my people. I promised them I will kill the monster that slayed so many. I might be a princess but I refuse to just sit around while my people suffer. I may be dying, but I warn you beast. I will slay you before I am dead.” She screamed. With all the strength she could muster she lifted her gun and focused. The voice of her father rang out in her head. Olympia! You are the future of all our people. Return home safe, we all love and appreciate your sacrifice. The words filled Olympia with a  newfound strength and she was determined to beat this monster. Taking one deep breath she aimed her gun at the beast. The monster seeming to know what she was doing let out an ear-piercing shriek. A large smile came across her face as she exhaled and pulled the trigger. The bullet shot out quickly and hit the creature, right in its soft underbelly. She collapsed on the ground, her large smile never wavering. Olympia had done it, she protected her kingdom. She saw a light and felt peace as she had finally slain the beast that terrorized her kingdom.

Approved.

PROFILE | PERKS | MAGIC | EQUIPMENT | WATCHER | LEMNOS | HP: ?? | MP:?? | EXP: ?? | J: 5000 | STANDARD THEME | BATTLE THEME

Post by Astaroth on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:52 am

User Name: Astaroth
    Rank and Guild: A rank, Rune Knights
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    "The desert brings back such memories" a voice said aloud in the barren wasteland as a lone figure clad in all white walked through the shifting sands without a single care in the world. His white garb consisted of a overcoat of such fine design it didnt seem fitting for where this man was heading towards this small oasis in the vast burning sands which he was traveling. His white hair was slicked back with odd black stripes his red eyes gleamed even past the shine of his monocle in his left eye. This man was a enigma in this desert seeming to wander from place to place and vanish as mysteriously as he appeared making the locals give him the nickname the White Phantom. But in actuality he was something different a creature created by the gods themselves one they call an Ancient.

It has been many years since the man in white or as he was called, Astaroth was born or shall we say created by the gods of the world. His role is that of a watcher of this world only to interfere when he deems it fit but overall he watches all events unfold in the ages he has been alive. After years of being created and watching the world he began to notice his other brethren which were created after him began to vanish one by one from the world until he was now considered the first and last. Since he was now the last Old One he decided his time of watching from the sidelines was over and began to interfere in the world of man even going to the point of entering a guild of mages.

As he neared the oasis a familiar presence caught the mans eye something or well someone he met along time ago during the days when he was a watcher of man. This presence was someone he would see on every battlefield ever in the world of man reveling in the violence and even partaking in it. The streets of this town seemed to be busy as travelers arrived to trade supplies and rest up before they left to find another place far from the walled city but in this mans case he was heading towards this city in hopes of finding a lost ally which he separated from to find his own goal of escape and power. His white coat swayed in the wind as he looked around his surrounding stopping abruptly in the street to get the lay of the land. As his eyes drifted from building to building his red eyes fell upon the man he met along ago standing in one of the hotel doorways rubbing away what seemed to be a hangover from too much drinking the night before.

This man was clad in red with medium black hair who seemed to have a unnatural long life for what Astaroth thought was a human but would soon to find out this man was something entirely different. The man in reds actions changed entirely when he sensed Astaroths presence his lazy tired action changed as a smile of pure malice appeared on his face as the air thickened with bloodlust. Moments later the air filled with screams as blood began to paint the sands of the desert and the cause was the man in the red his hands buried deep into one of the other hotels customers chest cavity. Screams ripped through the streets as people fled from the site which seemed to only fuel this beast of battles lust for combat as he threw the limp body to the side and began to attack the fleeing people making a bloody path towards Astaroth.

Seconds later the man was three feet from Astaroth his hands covered in the blood of the innocents and a smile plastered on his face wanting to test the mans strength who was infront of him. "Been quite sometime watcher never thought i would see you outside the battelfields of  man" the way he spoke seemed to be wanting to rip the white haired mans head off just to test his own strength. This beast of the battle was something that quite disgusted Astaroth and this senseless murder was unneeded which would cause this old watcher of man to take action in dealing with this beast. With a sigh Astaroth lifted his hand "Primal Smite" the words echoed from Astaroths lips as the ground began to rip from beneath the man as a blast of light erupted from the hole enveloping the demonic man causing him to vanish from the intensity of the light.

The light shined for  few seconds before dispersing to reveal the man twitching in pain as he collapsed spitting blood from his mouth but still held the grin as he looked up to Astaroth his skin beginning to bubble then rip "SUCH ODD MAGIC THIS WILL BE A INTERESTING FIGHT" the man roared as his voice changed becoming deeper filling with even more malice then it held before. Astaroth gave no reaction to the mans sudden change of a massive lizard like demon only began to shake his head before he jumped back avoiding the beasts swift attack and in doing so pointed his hand towards the creature as he landed "Primal Shot" the worlds slipped from his mouth causing the spiked formed from the very earth to fire at the beast at high speeds impaling into the creature. "IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO" it spoke laughing as the small damage of impaled spikes protruding from his body. "Not at all" Astaroth spoke lifting his hand to the sky causing the skies to darken and swirl above the two "Primal Crash" as the words were spoken thundering could be heard from the dark clouds before  a massive bolt of lightning shot towards the beast. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS NOTHIN.........." the beasts gloating was cut short as blood began to pour from his eyes and mouth as the lightning began to use the impaled spike of earth as conducting rods to enter the creatures body through its thick hide.

Astaroth turned from the beast leaving the smoldering corpse of the creature behind "Such a pathetic mongrel" the words he spoke seemed to be dull as he continued his lone wandering of this world in search of the beings who killed off his brethren.
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:32 am

@Astaroth wrote:User Name: Astaroth
    Rank and Guild: A rank, Rune Knights
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    "The desert brings back such memories" a voice said aloud in the barren wasteland as a lone figure clad in all white walked through the shifting sands without a single care in the world. His white garb consisted of a overcoat of such fine design it didnt seem fitting for where this man was heading towards this small oasis in the vast burning sands which he was traveling. His white hair was slicked back with odd black stripes his red eyes gleamed even past the shine of his monocle in his left eye. This man was a enigma in this desert seeming to wander from place to place and vanish as mysteriously as he appeared making the locals give him the nickname the White Phantom. But in actuality he was something different a creature created by the gods themselves one they call an Ancient.

It has been many years since the man in white or as he was called, Astaroth was born or shall we say created by the gods of the world. His role is that of a watcher of this world only to interfere when he deems it fit but overall he watches all events unfold in the ages he has been alive. After years of being created and watching the world he began to notice his other brethren which were created after him began to vanish one by one from the world until he was now considered the first and last. Since he was now the last Old One he decided his time of watching from the sidelines was over and began to interfere in the world of man even going to the point of entering a guild of mages.

As he neared the oasis a familiar presence caught the mans eye something or well someone he met along time ago during the days when he was a watcher of man. This presence was someone he would see on every battlefield ever in the world of man reveling in the violence and even partaking in it. The streets of this town seemed to be busy as travelers arrived to trade supplies and rest up before they left to find another place far from the walled city but in this mans case he was heading towards this city in hopes of finding a lost ally which he separated from to find his own goal of escape and power. His white coat swayed in the wind as he looked around his surrounding stopping abruptly in the street to get the lay of the land. As his eyes drifted from building to building his red eyes fell upon the man he met along ago standing in one of the hotel doorways rubbing away what seemed to be a hangover from too much drinking the night before.

This man was clad in red with medium black hair who seemed to have a unnatural long life for what Astaroth thought was a human but would soon to find out this man was something entirely different. The man in reds actions changed entirely when he sensed Astaroths presence his lazy tired action changed as a smile of pure malice appeared on his face as the air thickened with bloodlust. Moments later the air filled with screams as blood began to paint the sands of the desert and the cause was the man in the red his hands buried deep into one of the other hotels customers chest cavity. Screams ripped through the streets as people fled from the site which seemed to only fuel this beast of battles lust for combat as he threw the limp body to the side and began to attack the fleeing people making a bloody path towards Astaroth.

Seconds later the man was three feet from Astaroth his hands covered in the blood of the innocents and a smile plastered on his face wanting to test the mans strength who was infront of him. "Been quite sometime watcher never thought i would see you outside the battelfields of  man" the way he spoke seemed to be wanting to rip the white haired mans head off just to test his own strength. This beast of the battle was something that quite disgusted Astaroth and this senseless murder was unneeded which would cause this old watcher of man to take action in dealing with this beast. With a sigh Astaroth lifted his hand "Primal Smite" the words echoed from Astaroths lips as the ground began to rip from beneath the man as a blast of light erupted from the hole enveloping the demonic man causing him to vanish from the intensity of the light.

The light shined for  few seconds before dispersing to reveal the man twitching in pain as he collapsed spitting blood from his mouth but still held the grin as he looked up to Astaroth his skin beginning to bubble then rip "SUCH ODD MAGIC THIS WILL BE A INTERESTING FIGHT" the man roared as his voice changed becoming deeper filling with even more malice then it held before. Astaroth gave no reaction to the mans sudden change of a massive lizard like demon only began to shake his head before he jumped back avoiding the beasts swift attack and in doing so pointed his hand towards the creature as he landed "Primal Shot" the worlds slipped from his mouth causing the spiked formed from the very earth to fire at the beast at high speeds impaling into the creature. "IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO" it spoke laughing as the small damage of impaled spikes protruding from his body. "Not at all" Astaroth spoke lifting his hand to the sky causing the skies to darken and swirl above the two "Primal Crash" as the words were spoken thundering could be heard from the dark clouds before  a massive bolt of lightning shot towards the beast. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS NOTHIN.........." the beasts gloating was cut short as blood began to pour from his eyes and mouth as the lightning began to use the impaled spike of earth as conducting rods to enter the creatures body through its thick hide.

Astaroth turned from the beast leaving the smoldering corpse of the creature behind "Such a pathetic mongrel" the words he spoke seemed to be dull as he continued his lone wandering of this world in search of the beings who killed off his brethren.

Approved I guess

Post by Jia Fross on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:20 am

User Name: Jia Fross
    Rank and Guild: C-rank/Wanderer
    Link to Sample:
    Rp sample: 5 Months Before Now:

Jia starred at the empty glass before her. She could hear the rune knights behind her chanting, clinging their glasses together as they cheered for yet another capture as there waiter finally served them their food. So far, Jia had assisted in the capture of 7 of the 10 Abyss Scion mages she promised to help the government hunt down. 7 of the 10 people who used to trust Jia with their lives. The bar tender came back, not even asking questions, and just pouring more rum into the women’s cup. Jia wanted to decline, however, her body did not. The moment the bar tender turned away, she gripped the walls of the cup, and brought it up to her lips. The dark liquid inside seeming to disappear in mere seconds.

As the glass hit the table, Jia awaited the Bar tenders next return. She awaited her 4th drink, or was it her 5th? She truly didn’t know, and at this point, she truly didn’t care. Letting out a sigh, Jia looked up at the ceiling, starring as if she was trying to gaze into the eyes of one of the unknown gods she heard so much about, as if catching just a glimpse of one of them would answer all of her questions. Why was she doing this? She thought jail had changed her, but if it had, would she really have been so quick to pounce on the offer to hunt down others for the sake of freedom? All the crimes she committed, all of the people she hurt, how would they feel about her release? Did she even deserve it?

Perhaps that was why she was here downing her unknown cup of the cheapest alcohol money could buy.  Perhaps she was trying to shove away her feelings of regret and remorse.

Perhaps she was trying to forget her sins.

Jia gripped the glass, “Stop it.” She spoke, pushing the empty glass away from her, the bar tender not getting the hint and taking it as a hint to hurry up with the next glass. As he poured her another shot, the room began to shake. Turning her head, confused and curious as to what the situation was, Jia’s eyes grew wide. The three rune knights assigned to keep watch over Jia were on the ground, eyes and mouths wide open, bodies motionless. The collapsing of their bodies having been what shook the room.

The bar tender took a few steps back, raising his hands as a cackle filled the room. The waiter that had been graciously serving the rune knight’s food was laughing uncontrollably, a dagger in one hand, and an empty vile in the other. “Good job Jia-san” The man chuckled, “Leading the Rune Knights right to me.” The man wobbled towards her, and Jia clenched her fist.

“What’s wrong? I guess I have changed a lot, I’m 17 now. A lot older then the 12 year old your used to work with. It’s a shame you don’t recognize AS’s number three assassin though. Well, number 1 now sense the first two were already taken away.”

“There is no AS anymore, Alfonse.” Jia Responded, getting up out of her chair, trying to hide the fact that she was currently drunk. “Showing yourself was a big mistake, you know you’re on the RK’s top 10 list, right?”

The boy merely continued to laugh, “Oh, you mean that list of friends you’ve currently been stabbing in the back!”

“You should have killed me before the rune knights, you know.” Jia spoke.

“Really? Why would I want to do that? I want to have fun with the traitorous little wench!” The boys smile grew wide as the laughter increased, “Besides, I heard the council took away your magic, there nothing you can do now to protect yourself.” The boy then let out a sigh. “By the way,” He spoke, raising his knife high into the air, “I heard about your recent change in personality. Lets see how good you play the hero without you precious magic!”

With that, the boy threw his knife, aiming right towards the bartender.

A large flash of light appeared in the room, and the sound of metal clashing against metal filled the room. As the knife hit the floor, so did Alfonse’s jaw. A man stood before the bar tender, a man with a large shield.

“The saviors shield; Scutum!”

Alfonse quickly closed his jaw, “How!” He shouted, finding the answer to his question as he looked at Jia’s hand, viewing a small, silver key.

“Like I said, things would have been better for you if you’d gone after me first. The Magic Council doesn’t know that I have this little trick of my sleeve, and I wouldn’t have been so inclined to use it if the rune knights over there were still conscious, let along alive.”

Alfonse let out a growl, “That still doesn’t answer my question, How!?”

“The Magic Council ruined my ability to use my own body as a medium for magic, but after having a little conversation with the spirit king himself, he let me channel my magic with other mediums. His mediums.”

“Scutum,” Jia spoke, watching as the dark skinned, black haired man besides her pulled his shield into two, “Don’t kill him,”

It was then the door to the bar was busted down. Rune knights filled the room surrounding everyone in the room. Linette quickly shoved the key up her sleeve, Scutum using his shields to knock out two of the rune knights in front of him, and escaping. Only to run behind the bar and vanish back to the spirit world.

As a few rune knights ran to find what was already gone, Alfonse was tackled to the floor.

“Screw you Jia!” He shouted. “I hope drinking makes you feel better about the traitorous little bitch you are! I hope you drink yourself to death”

As Alfonse was taken out of the room, Jia looked down at the glass still on the counter. She picked it up, brought it up to her lips, and with a single sigh, tossed it onto the floor.

As the alcohol escaped the room, seeping through the cracks in the floor, so did Jia’s love of it.
    Arya

Post by Arya on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:46 pm

@Jia Fross wrote:User Name: Jia Fross
    Rank and Guild: C-rank/Wanderer
    Link to Sample:
    Rp sample:

Jia starred at the empty glass before her. She could hear the rune knights behind her chanting, clinging their glasses together as they cheered for yet another capture as there waiter finally served them their food. So far, Jia had assisted in the capture of 7 of the 10 Abyss Scion mages she promised to help the government hunt down. 7 of the 10 people who used to trust Jia with their lives. The bar tender came back, not even asking questions, and just pouring more rum into the women’s cup. Jia wanted to decline, however, her body did not. The moment the bar tender turned away, she gripped the walls of the cup, and brought it up to her lips. The dark liquid inside seeming to disappear in mere seconds.

As the glass hit the table, Jia awaited the Bar tenders next return. She awaited her 4th drink, or was it her 5th? She truly didn’t know, and at this point, she truly didn’t care. Letting out a sigh, Jia looked up at the ceiling, starring as if she was trying to gaze into the eyes of one of the unknown gods she heard so much about, as if catching just a glimpse of one of them would answer all of her questions. Why was she doing this? She thought jail had changed her, but if it had, would she really have been so quick to pounce on the offer to hunt down others for the sake of freedom? All the crimes she committed, all of the people she hurt, how would they feel about her release? Did she even deserve it?

Perhaps that was why she was here downing her unknown cup of the cheapest alcohol money could buy.  Perhaps she was trying to shove away her feelings of regret and remorse.

Perhaps she was trying to forget her sins.

Jia gripped the glass, “Stop it.” She spoke, pushing the empty glass away from her, the bar tender not getting the hint and taking it as a hint to hurry up with the next glass. As he poured her another shot, the room began to shake. Turning her head, confused and curious as to what the situation was, Jia’s eyes grew wide. The three rune knights assigned to keep watch over Jia were on the ground, eyes and mouths wide open, bodies motionless. The collapsing of their bodies having been what shook the room.

The bar tender took a few steps back, raising his hands as a cackle filled the room. The waiter that had been graciously serving the rune knight’s food was laughing uncontrollably, a dagger in one hand, and an empty vile in the other. “Good job Jia-san” The man chuckled, “Leading the Rune Knights right to me.” The man wobbled towards her, and Jia clenched her fist.

“What’s wrong? I guess I have changed a lot, I’m 17 now. A lot older then the 12 year old your used to work with. It’s a shame you don’t recognize AS’s number three assassin though. Well, number 1 now sense the first two were already taken away.”

“There is no AS anymore, Alfonse.” Jia Responded, getting up out of her chair, trying to hide the fact that she was currently drunk. “Showing yourself was a big mistake, you know you’re on the RK’s top 10 list, right?”

The boy merely continued to laugh, “Oh, you mean that list of friends you’ve currently been stabbing in the back!”

“You should have killed me before the rune knights, you know.” Jia spoke.

“Really? Why would I want to do that? I want to have fun with the traitorous little wench!” The boys smile grew wide as the laughter increased, “Besides, I heard the council took away your magic, there nothing you can do now to protect yourself.” The boy then let out a sigh. “By the way,” He spoke, raising his knife high into the air, “I heard about your recent change in personality. Lets see how good you play the hero without you precious magic!”

With that, the boy threw his knife, aiming right towards the bartender.

A large flash of light appeared in the room, and the sound of metal clashing against metal filled the room. As the knife hit the floor, so did Alfonse’s jaw. A man stood before the bar tender, a man with a large shield.

“The saviors shield; Scutum!”

Alfonse quickly closed his jaw, “How!” He shouted, finding the answer to his question as he looked at Jia’s hand, viewing a small, silver key.

“Like I said, things would have been better for you if you’d gone after me first. The Magic Council doesn’t know that I have this little trick of my sleeve, and I wouldn’t have been so inclined to use it if the rune knights over there were still conscious, let along alive.”

Alfonse let out a growl, “That still doesn’t answer my question, How!?”

“The Magic Council ruined my ability to use my own body as a medium for magic, but after having a little conversation with the spirit king himself, he let me channel my magic with other mediums. His mediums.”

“Scutum,” Jia spoke, watching as the dark skinned, black haired man besides her pulled his shield into two, “Don’t kill him,”

It was then the door to the bar was busted down. Rune knights filled the room surrounding everyone in the room. Linette quickly shoved the key up her sleeve, Scutum using his shields to knock out two of the rune knights in front of him, and escaping. Only to run behind the bar and vanish back to the spirit world.

As a few rune knights ran to find what was already gone, Alfonse was tackled to the floor.

“Screw you Jia!” He shouted. “I hope drinking makes you feel better about the traitorous little bitch you are! I hope you drink yourself to death”

As Alfonse was taken out of the room, Jia looked down at the glass still on the counter. She picked it up, brought it up to her lips, and with a single sigh, tossed it onto the floor.

As the alcohol escaped the room, seeping through the cracks in the floor, so did Jia’s love of it.

Beautiful app. Accepted.

Stars

Post by Stars on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:03 pm

Username: Stars (Character is Diane Pyriel)
    Rank and Guild: B | Draco Maledicte
    Sample:
    The nephilim was exhausted, both physically and emotionally. She had spent years of her life, over a hundred years in fact, trying to do good, to overcome her heritage, and today she failed. Before her, a burning house slowly crumbled, nothing more than ashes by now. A few days prior, she would have run into the building, saving the lives she knew had been inside. But today, it was she that lit the flame.
    There wasn't much to explain her actions. The family whose lives were lost already to the fire were innocent, a couple in their twenties and their three year old girl looking to live a peaceful life outside of town. The father and mother had a fight, you see, over a teenage girl working under the local grocer. There was an obvious chemistry between the married man and the shopgirl, so, like any good wife, she confronted him about it. Like a good husband, he reassured her that the flirting was unintentional- that he loved his wife and family and wouldn't abandon them- and agreed to avoid the girl whenever he could. However, a week later, the mother overheard the girl tell her friends a story about how the husband had taken her to his bed and intended on running away with her. Furious, the wife ran home to her husband, insisting that she was moving out to the countryside, with or without him. Because he loved his family, he obediently followed, hoping the new scenery would save his marriage. Unbeknownst to the mother, her husband was innocent. He never made a single move towards the girl, nor she to him; the girl was just caught up in her hopeless crush, and was telling her friends a little fantasy, completely unaware of the repercussions.
    So it was completely out of line when the nephilim waltzed into the house in the dead of the night with a coil of rope, a knife, and box of matches. Roaming the house for supplies, she picked up a few washcloths and headed to the master bedroom. She successfully managed to tie the husband’s hands and feet to the bed before he woke. Immediately stuffing a washcloth in his mouth, them took to work tying up the stirring wife. The wife succeeded to let out a scream before she was gagged, causing the intruder to sigh softly. The nephilim had hoped this would go smoother. Finishing up, the mage left the bedroom, to find the three year old standing in the hallway, sleepily rubbing her bleary eyes. “I heard Mommy yell… Who are you?” The strange woman smiled, closing the door behind her. “Oh don't worry, I’m just your guardian angel. Your mother was having bad dream, I’m here to fix it. Just turn around and go to bed.” The nephilim softly replied, a comforting smile plastered on her face. Satisfied with that explanation, the little girl turned to go back to her room. She didn't make it another step.
    The woman lunged forward, knife in hand, wrapped one arm around the girl’s head, and slit her throat with the other hand. It happened so quickly, so noiselessly, that if the nephilim hadn’t known better, she would've thought that no one had heard her take her first innocent life. Blood spilled from the rapidly dying body of the girl, who the nephilim slowly lowered to the ground. “I’m terribly sorry little one, but this world needs to be purged. You were doomed  from the start, child, I’ve sent you to a better world.” She whispered, slowly standing up. Satisfied with her reasoning, she left the body of the small child and headed to the kitchen. Finding a bottle of olive oil, she soaked a rag and stuffed it between the wooden floorboards. Lighting a match, she dropped it onto the floor of the house and left.
    Hours later, she still stood before the burning ruins. The screams of agony had long since died, along with the couple who had made them. The nephilim couldn't defend this. She had been living so long under the pretense of justice, under the notion that only the guilty must suffer, but what if everyone on earth was guilty? What if the earth itself was the criminal, and the only purification was to soak the ground in blood and begin anew? She had punished the guilty for over a century, torturing and killing countless people. They had called her Pyriel, the fire of God, the Angel of Punishment, but now she had burned that title with the ruins of the family she had murdered.
    As she stood there alone, a familiar angel appeared in a flash of light. He was ruggedly handsome and youthful, but the look in his eyes was all but pleasant. “Pyriel, you don't have to do this. You can plead for mercy for this, it could be forgiven…” Amitiel trailed off, realizing the futility of his plea. “Pyriel, are you sure you want to do this?” The angel was desperate, but they both knew how this was going to end. He wasn't going to kill her, not right now, not physically, but the look in her eyes made her want to give up. This moment, this conversation, had been her worst fear. The look in his eyes was so full of longing, of the dream of the family they could have been, that she almost waivered in her task. He was her greatest test; if she could refuse him, then she could do anything. Her throat dry, she opened her mouth, and said the words that took a century to speak: “The name is Diane.” Amitiel sighed in defeat, then hardened his gaze. “If you're sure… I hereby renounce you as my daughter, and place you in contempt of heaven. Consider this your only warning: if I see you again, and you do not immediately surrender, I will be forced to end your life. Farewell, Diane. Without any response, Diane stepped forward, walking past the angel and off into the night. She had to do it, this was the only way. She was abiding by the law set forth to her, and according to that law, every mortal soul had to die.
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:15 pm

@Stars Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:26 pm