Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

» Rai's Perks{WIP}
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:34 pm by Rai Vashti(Tatsu)

» Raijin Has Arrived...
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:09 pm by Gaia Hades

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Autorank Clear 1

Dangon

Autorank Clear 1

Post by Dangon on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:38 am

User Name: Dangon
    Rank and Guild: A-Rank Guild Master Cait Shelter
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    "This Place Clover Town is a Perfect place to put my guild CAIIIIIIIT SHELTER!!!" The young man wearing a A feathered hat proclaimed loudly. People looked at the strange man ignoring him since he was by himself and yelling to the heavens. The feathered Hat wearing man laughed loudly head tilted towards the sky. He walked towards the trees and that were on his plot of land, and grabbed the trees one at a time uprooting them and slammed them in the ground one at a time creating a wall of trees around his plot land leaving a small area for a door, this would have to do for now he would probably have make a different wall for the guild hall at a later date. "Get back ye beasts damn i can't believe that this pack of wolves came to close to town guess i have to put them down before they attack the town" The hat wearing Guild masters eyes Narrowed when an old eye-patch wearing hunter with bow out and an arrows drawn and ready to fire. "Hold there Sir Hunter hast though gone mad violence shan't be needed I'm a wizard I can handle this trivial matter" The hat wearing guild master stated. "Huh what did you have in you damn Wizard brat?", the eye-patch wearing hunter questioned the Cait-Shelter Guild Master. The growling of the wolves got louder " Alright foul beast thou shall go back to the forest whence you came because you shall not cause any violence dost thou understand me" though his voice was calm the wolves were shaking then started to shake and then bolt off for the deep woods if anyone experienced wizard was watching they would know that he just caused a harmless burst of mana to scare the pack of wolves off. "Hey damn wizard brat what did you just do you didn't even bat an eye then the wolves were scared off, you know what I don't even wanna know kid but thank come to my home to spend the night and have dinned the Mrs. will be happy that i wasn't hunting wolves all night, I saw that incident in town earlier today" the old hunter said to the young Guild Master. "Thank you I would love to  an not eating blackberries from my rations tonight sounds nice" the young man said temporarily abandoning his old style of talking. "Oh before I forget my name is Max whats your name"? Max the hunter asked the feathered hat wearing guild master. My name is Creed Dangon Beauregard and I'm the Guild Master of the recently created Cait Shelter Guild a pleasure to meet you Sir Max"   Creed then took off his hat and bowed then stood back up straight sitting his hat back on his head. Max then decided to ask Creed " So why did you decide to start a guild I mean you look no older than seventeen?". "Actually I'm nineteen and a very powerful Wizard who is on guild master level, and the reason why I decided to start a Guild have you ever heard of the children story of the Nirvit Tribe and Nirvana, it was about a tribe that wanted peace from war so the chief of the Nirvit Tribe created the magic of Nirvana which was a giant walking city making the magic force people to be peaceful, the spell must have been defective and wanted to create perfect balance and made everybody of the Nirvit tribe to kill each other to keep that balance, and then eventually the nirvit and Nirvanna disappeared  without a trace, and that story taught me when I was a child you are going to have to fight sometimes to keep the peace so that's why I decided to start a guild to stop people like dark guilds and monsters causing way to much chaos so similar minded people could join my guild to help spread love and peace"   Creed then took a few deep breaths after his long winded explanation about an old kids story. "Yeah I remember hearing that story when I was young that made you wanna be a Guild Master well I guess there are worse reasons to want to start a Guild, oh and I know some carpenters here in clover maybe if you do a few jobs for them they could help you out with making a Guild Hall" Max said thankful that the mysterious young Guild Master named Creed would open up so quickly to him. " Well the main thing is not to force the peace on unwilling people and do it the old fashioned way and do guild requests and the like to help the current law enforcement. Thank you but I would mainly like a nice warm meal and a warm bed to sleep in, and I shan't worry about the Guild Hall I'll worry about that a little later thank you for everything" Creed said with a small smile. "No problem well here we are" the man said opening the door they both walked inside and had a wonderful chat dinner and sleep. Then over the next few weeks and a bunch of odd jobs later the Cait Shelter Guild hall was built and everything was in Order. "CAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT SHELTER IS FINALLY BUILT!!!!!" everybody in town heard that eccentric yell and knew that was the eccentric young Guild Master and giggled a little before going back to their daily routines.  

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Re: Autorank Clear 1

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:43 pm

User Name: Kyoto "Harsh" Dev
    Rank and Guild: A-Rank Wanderer
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    It was a peaceful night in the woods or so it seemed, Kyoto had just awakened on the bed of the wooded area with no recollection of any of the previous events that led him to his current position. Kyoto had blurred vision upon first opening his eyes seeming to be covered by some gray glaze, but eventually faded away as his eyes had finally adjusted and were focused. Kyoto slightly raised up and looked at his clothes noticing that they had been torn and tattered, it seemed like he had a fight with a wild animal and was on the losing end. Kyoto looked around the area to both his left and right then behind himself not seeing anything but pure darkness which didn’t make him feel any better about the situation. Kyoto gradually made it to his feet dusting himself off and removing twigs and grass from his once white hair.

“What is going on here..” Kyoto whispered to himself, and then suddenly *SNAP* It seemed something in the area had just stepped on a stick breaking it under its foot, was it watching Kyoto? “Who’s there?” Kyoto yelled out as he began to start to sweat profusely becoming extremely nervous. Kyoto was normally calm and composed but the fact he was somewhere he didn’t know anything about with something watching him had completely plagued his mind with fear. Kyoto’s eyes search through the trees as he turned in circles attempting to track the sounds with his ears, but with not being able to see anything that far in front of him and everything sounding so close it was hard to tell in which direction the breaking of sticks was coming from.

The next sound caused Kyoto to stop all motions and breathing as sweat now dripped from his fingertips, glowing red eyes were now looking directly at Kyoto from which the sound came from, which were fixated on him. Kyoto began to ease up a bit now that he knew in which direction his prey was, and the sweating also started to stop gaining his composure back. Kyoto stood firm “So are you going to stand over there and watch me or are we going to play some more?” he said with confidence. The creature before him must had caught him off guard earlier since he couldn’t even remember fighting anyone or anything, but now that he was aware and alert the outcome would be different.

Kyoto’s breathing slowed down as he began to drop into a strange fighting posture facing the red eyed figure that remained a few yards away still unflinching watching as if waiting for the perfect moment to strike. The beast finally made it’s presence loudly known letting off a screeching yelp that was more annoying than scary, but giving the right situation it could strike fear into someone. Kyoto braced himself for battle forcing his hands to form tightly clenched fists, and his feet slowly bouncing off the ground causing his body slightly hop to the left and right. Suddenly the unknown beast leaped out from the darkness pouncing on him, which admittedly caught Kyoto off guard because of the darkness and the creature blending completely in with the darkness. Kyoto caught the beast with his hands while he started to fall backwards, but he quickly spun his body causing him and the unknown creature to switch positions causing Kyoto to land on top of the beast as it hit the ground.

Kyoto raised up attempting to place his legs over the beasts arms in an attempt to pin it down, but the fight in the creature was unlike anything Kyoto had ever encountered as it forced him to fall backwards off of the creature. Kyoto quickly gathered himself standing back up gaining his balance before the creature to get up, he approached the creature rapidly as the close combat made the creature slightly easier to see with it being directly in front of him. As the creature rose up Kyoto met the creature with an uppercut to it’s jawline, but the creature countered with a claw to Kyoto’s chest as it took steps backwards from Kyoto’s punch. Both Kyoto and beast lunged at each other, Kyoto throwing various punching combos only to meet the creatures hard exoskeleton. The creature covered up defending itself from the barrage of punches from Kyoto, and they didn’t seem to faze it as Kyoto dropped to the ground attempting to leg sweep it. The creature easily dodged the leg sweep doing a quick jump and landing back on the ground before Kyoto even finished the motion of the attack. The creature tackled Kyoto as it screeched loudly in his face dropping a sticky and wet substance from it’s mouth onto Kyoto’s face. It seemed as if the creature was about to attempt to bite Kyoto’s head off just to end the struggle quickly, but Kyoto held off it’s head by gripping onto the creature's neck squeezing it tightly.

Kyoto squeezed tighter attempting to strangle the beast but it quickly swiped his face causing him to losing his grip a bit before throwing the beast off of him. Both Kyoto and the beast once again made it to their feet facing each other, Kyoto breathing hard and the beast looking at him with the look of an undying urge to feed. “I guess it is time I used some magic to make this fight a little more interesting, wouldn’t you agree” Kyoto asked. He generally only used his magic when he physically couldn’t beat his enemy, and this was one enemy hand to hand combat would not be enough. The advantage was his since he specialized in Earth-Make magic and he just so happen to be in the woods where he had all the earth he could ever need. “Earth-Make Canon!” Kyoto screamed out as the ground beneath them trembled as seconds later a large cannon had rose from the ground with Kyoto standing on the tip of the cannon. The reason Kyoto had chosen this particular spell was that because of the darkness it would be hard to get an accurate hit on the creature but with his large cannon, and it’s projectile it would make it a lot easier for him to get a hit on the target. Kyoto smirked watching the creatures red eyes still watching him with hunger in them, “So lets get this over with shall we?”

Kyoto crouched down on the cannon so that when he did fire it, he wouldn’t lose his balance and fall off, since it’s happened before. The beast seemed to be unsure of what Kyoto was doing or had created, but in a split second it let out another loud annoying screech right before leaping at Kyoto and his Earth Canon. “BOOOM!” A large ball of earth was launched directly at the beast as earth debris was also released from the canon covering the area in a light dust. The red eyes of the creature couldn’t be seen which was due in part that Kyoto’s sight was hindered by the dust and darkness. There was noone Kyoto could see how far the blast carried the beast back except if he went in the direction that he had fired it. Kyoto’s earth canon returned to the ground, bringing him back down as well forcing him to ready himself for an unknown attack. It was silent, nothing could be heard or seen and Kyoto was unsure if the beast was defeated or just playing with him. Kyoto stood there awaiting for the beast to make it’s next move, but nothing happened. Kyoto backed up slowing before yelling “Earth-Make Wall!” creating a earthen wall separating him and anything that was in front of him allowing him to hopefully get away from the area to somewhere that was visibly benefiting to his sight.

Post by Silver Wolf on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:10 am

Dangon wrote:User Name: Dangon
    Rank and Guild: A-Rank Guild Master Cait Shelter
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    "This Place Clover Town is a Perfect place to put my guild CAIIIIIIIT SHELTER!!!" The young man wearing a A feathered hat proclaimed loudly. People looked at the strange man ignoring him since he was by himself and yelling to the heavens. The feathered Hat wearing man laughed loudly head tilted towards the sky. He walked towards the trees and that were on his plot of land, and grabbed the trees one at a time uprooting them and slammed them in the ground one at a time creating a wall of trees around his plot land leaving a small area for a door, this would have to do for now he would probably have make a different wall for the guild hall at a later date. "Get back ye beasts damn i can't believe that this pack of wolves came to close to town guess i have to put them down before they attack the town" The hat wearing Guild masters eyes Narrowed when an old eye-patch wearing hunter with bow out and an arrows drawn and ready to fire. "Hold there Sir Hunter hast though gone mad violence shan't be needed I'm a wizard I can handle this trivial matter" The hat wearing guild master stated. "Huh what did you have in you damn Wizard brat?", the eye-patch wearing hunter questioned the Cait-Shelter Guild Master. The growling of the wolves got louder " Alright foul beast thou shall go back to the forest whence you came because you shall not cause any violence dost thou understand me" though his voice was calm the wolves were shaking then started to shake and then bolt off for the deep woods if anyone experienced wizard was watching they would know that he just caused a harmless burst of mana to scare the pack of wolves off. "Hey damn wizard brat what did you just do you didn't even bat an eye then the wolves were scared off, you know what I don't even wanna know kid but thank come to my home to spend the night and have dinned the Mrs. will be happy that i wasn't hunting wolves all night, I saw that incident in town earlier today" the old hunter said to the young Guild Master. "Thank you I would love to  an not eating blackberries from my rations tonight sounds nice" the young man said temporarily abandoning his old style of talking. "Oh before I forget my name is Max whats your name"? Max the hunter asked the feathered hat wearing guild master. My name is Creed Dangon Beauregard and I'm the Guild Master of the recently created Cait Shelter Guild a pleasure to meet you Sir Max"   Creed then took off his hat and bowed then stood back up straight sitting his hat back on his head. Max then decided to ask Creed " So why did you decide to start a guild I mean you look no older than seventeen?". "Actually I'm nineteen and a very powerful Wizard who is on guild master level, and the reason why I decided to start a Guild have you ever heard of the children story of the Nirvit Tribe and Nirvana, it was about a tribe that wanted peace from war so the chief of the Nirvit Tribe created the magic of Nirvana which was a giant walking city making the magic force people to be peaceful, the spell must have been defective and wanted to create perfect balance and made everybody of the Nirvit tribe to kill each other to keep that balance, and then eventually the nirvit and Nirvanna disappeared  without a trace, and that story taught me when I was a child you are going to have to fight sometimes to keep the peace so that's why I decided to start a guild to stop people like dark guilds and monsters causing way to much chaos so similar minded people could join my guild to help spread love and peace"   Creed then took a few deep breaths after his long winded explanation about an old kids story. "Yeah I remember hearing that story when I was young that made you wanna be a Guild Master well I guess there are worse reasons to want to start a Guild, oh and I know some carpenters here in clover maybe if you do a few jobs for them they could help you out with making a Guild Hall" Max said thankful that the mysterious young Guild Master named Creed would open up so quickly to him. " Well the main thing is not to force the peace on unwilling people and do it the old fashioned way and do guild requests and the like to help the current law enforcement. Thank you but I would mainly like a nice warm meal and a warm bed to sleep in, and I shan't worry about the Guild Hall I'll worry about that a little later thank you for everything" Creed said with a small smile. "No problem well here we are" the man said opening the door they both walked inside and had a wonderful chat dinner and sleep. Then over the next few weeks and a bunch of odd jobs later the Cait Shelter Guild hall was built and everything was in Order. "CAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT SHELTER IS FINALLY BUILT!!!!!" everybody in town heard that eccentric yell and knew that was the eccentric young Guild Master and giggled a little before going back to their daily routines.  

Kyoto \"Harsh" Dev wrote:User Name: Kyoto "Harsh" Dev
    Rank and Guild: A-Rank Wanderer
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    It was a peaceful night in the woods or so it seemed, Kyoto had just awakened on the bed of the wooded area with no recollection of any of the previous events that led him to his current position. Kyoto had blurred vision upon first opening his eyes seeming to be covered by some gray glaze, but eventually faded away as his eyes had finally adjusted and were focused. Kyoto slightly raised up and looked at his clothes noticing that they had been torn and tattered, it seemed like he had a fight with a wild animal and was on the losing end. Kyoto looked around the area to both his left and right then behind himself not seeing anything but pure darkness which didn’t make him feel any better about the situation. Kyoto gradually made it to his feet dusting himself off and removing twigs and grass from his once white hair.

“What is going on here..” Kyoto whispered to himself, and then suddenly *SNAP* It seemed something in the area had just stepped on a stick breaking it under its foot, was it watching Kyoto? “Who’s there?” Kyoto yelled out as he began to start to sweat profusely becoming extremely nervous. Kyoto was normally calm and composed but the fact he was somewhere he didn’t know anything about with something watching him had completely plagued his mind with fear. Kyoto’s eyes search through the trees as he turned in circles attempting to track the sounds with his ears, but with not being able to see anything that far in front of him and everything sounding so close it was hard to tell in which direction the breaking of sticks was coming from.

The next sound caused Kyoto to stop all motions and breathing as sweat now dripped from his fingertips, glowing red eyes were now looking directly at Kyoto from which the sound came from, which were fixated on him. Kyoto began to ease up a bit now that he knew in which direction his prey was, and the sweating also started to stop gaining his composure back. Kyoto stood firm “So are you going to stand over there and watch me or are we going to play some more?” he said with confidence. The creature before him must had caught him off guard earlier since he couldn’t even remember fighting anyone or anything, but now that he was aware and alert the outcome would be different.

Kyoto’s breathing slowed down as he began to drop into a strange fighting posture facing the red eyed figure that remained a few yards away still unflinching watching as if waiting for the perfect moment to strike. The beast finally made it’s presence loudly known letting off a screeching yelp that was more annoying than scary, but giving the right situation it could strike fear into someone. Kyoto braced himself for battle forcing his hands to form tightly clenched fists, and his feet slowly bouncing off the ground causing his body slightly hop to the left and right. Suddenly the unknown beast leaped out from the darkness pouncing on him, which admittedly caught Kyoto off guard because of the darkness and the creature blending completely in with the darkness. Kyoto caught the beast with his hands while he started to fall backwards, but he quickly spun his body causing him and the unknown creature to switch positions causing Kyoto to land on top of the beast as it hit the ground.

Kyoto raised up attempting to place his legs over the beasts arms in an attempt to pin it down, but the fight in the creature was unlike anything Kyoto had ever encountered as it forced him to fall backwards off of the creature. Kyoto quickly gathered himself standing back up gaining his balance before the creature to get up, he approached the creature rapidly as the close combat made the creature slightly easier to see with it being directly in front of him. As the creature rose up Kyoto met the creature with an uppercut to it’s jawline, but the creature countered with a claw to Kyoto’s chest as it took steps backwards from Kyoto’s punch. Both Kyoto and beast lunged at each other, Kyoto throwing various punching combos only to meet the creatures hard exoskeleton. The creature covered up defending itself from the barrage of punches from Kyoto, and they didn’t seem to faze it as Kyoto dropped to the ground attempting to leg sweep it. The creature easily dodged the leg sweep doing a quick jump and landing back on the ground before Kyoto even finished the motion of the attack. The creature tackled Kyoto as it screeched loudly in his face dropping a sticky and wet substance from it’s mouth onto Kyoto’s face. It seemed as if the creature was about to attempt to bite Kyoto’s head off just to end the struggle quickly, but Kyoto held off it’s head by gripping onto the creature's neck squeezing it tightly.

Kyoto squeezed tighter attempting to strangle the beast but it quickly swiped his face causing him to losing his grip a bit before throwing the beast off of him. Both Kyoto and the beast once again made it to their feet facing each other, Kyoto breathing hard and the beast looking at him with the look of an undying urge to feed. “I guess it is time I used some magic to make this fight a little more interesting, wouldn’t you agree” Kyoto asked. He generally only used his magic when he physically couldn’t beat his enemy, and this was one enemy hand to hand combat would not be enough. The advantage was his since he specialized in Earth-Make magic and he just so happen to be in the woods where he had all the earth he could ever need. “Earth-Make Canon!” Kyoto screamed out as the ground beneath them trembled as seconds later a large cannon had rose from the ground with Kyoto standing on the tip of the cannon. The reason Kyoto had chosen this particular spell was that because of the darkness it would be hard to get an accurate hit on the creature but with his large cannon, and it’s projectile it would make it a lot easier for him to get a hit on the target. Kyoto smirked watching the creatures red eyes still watching him with hunger in them, “So lets get this over with shall we?”

Kyoto crouched down on the cannon so that when he did fire it, he wouldn’t lose his balance and fall off, since it’s happened before. The beast seemed to be unsure of what Kyoto was doing or had created, but in a split second it let out another loud annoying screech right before leaping at Kyoto and his Earth Canon. “BOOOM!” A large ball of earth was launched directly at the beast as earth debris was also released from the canon covering the area in a light dust. The red eyes of the creature couldn’t be seen which was due in part that Kyoto’s sight was hindered by the dust and darkness. There was noone Kyoto could see how far the blast carried the beast back except if he went in the direction that he had fired it. Kyoto’s earth canon returned to the ground, bringing him back down as well forcing him to ready himself for an unknown attack. It was silent, nothing could be heard or seen and Kyoto was unsure if the beast was defeated or just playing with him. Kyoto stood there awaiting for the beast to make it’s next move, but nothing happened. Kyoto backed up slowing before yelling “Earth-Make Wall!” creating a earthen wall separating him and anything that was in front of him allowing him to hopefully get away from the area to somewhere that was visibly benefiting to his sight.

Both Approved

Post by Silver Wolf on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:47 pm

New changes have been made to wander. Therefore @"Kyoto Harsh Dev" has been bumped to A rank

Post by Rin Moriyama on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:32 pm

User Name: Rin Moriyama
    Rank and Guild: A Rank, Wanderer
    Link to Sample:
    Rin's ascent to greater power:
    to be written when I get home.

Post by Silver Wolf on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Rin Moriyama wrote:User Name: Rin Moriyama
    Rank and Guild: A Rank, Wanderer
    Link to Sample:
    Rin's ascent to greater power:
    to be written when I get home.

Denied. There is only 1 A rank spot available and it was given to Kyoto. Feel free to try again for a lower rank.

Post by Axel Tengoku on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:59 pm

User Name: Axel Tengoku
    Rank and Guild: A rank, Cait Shelter
    Link to Sample:

Spoiler:
    The well stood before Axel, its entrance beckoning his curiosity. It wanted to be found- rather, it yearned for it. The power that everyone sought for was found here- yet no one would ever be able to come out of it without a look of sadness and bewilderment on their face. They all reached its entrance, and seemed to go in- and come right back out immediately after. Yet, they all knew that only those who were worthy would be able to find what they wanted here- the power of a god. It was much like the weapon’s of legend- each one wanted a master to which it could handle its power. Yet, legends did not square out too often. Many times, they stood, waiting for their new master.

Axel walked forward, entering the pernicious entrance. He knew he would find power here. It was his gut feelings that lead him walking forward through the cave, hoping to find the source through the darkness. He felt a distant rumbling. He started running towards that sound… and within a matter of steps; he seemed to have teleported to a beautiful well, filled with flowing water and what looked like mini planets floating around. Here, lay a massive dragon. Or, what seemed to be a dragon. Axel had no idea what was going on- he couldn’t even tell what occurred that very moment. He was running in one second, and the next he just appeared here. He then decided to do the only thing he could.

”So…. I am assuming this is where I go to find the ‘great magic’ I keep hearing about?” Axel said, raising his voice loud enough to hopefully wake the dragon-thing. After a tense moment, a massive crack could be sound. The dragon-thing started to get up, his body creaking as if he has been laying there for thousands of years (and for all Axel knew, he has).

The massive being breathed in before speaking. A sound filled the cave, causing a vacuum that swallowed Axel’s breath. He was quite literally star-struck. Here was a fantastic animal, one who would dare give Axel a great power. Axel could not contain his excitement. He lived for this- he slaved for this moment. He started walking towards the being, laying his arms out. As soon as he approached, however, a wind filled the cave, and the animal disappeared.

”YOU TEMPT THE LORD OF SPACE, YOUNG ONE? DO YOU WILL YOUR SOUL FOR THE STRENGTH OF THE PANTHEON?”
    All Axel could do at this point was start running towards the center of the well. It never seemed to get closer, yet he felt his power rising. This was the moment. The moment where everything changed and he could finally provide for his family, the guild that brought him up.
    And then he was floating above his body. Axel had no idea what was going on. He was moments from entering the well, and yet… he wasn’t in his body. This feeling was so strange. Axel felt like nothing but wind, trying to make his form solid. But, he wasn’t going to let up. Regardless of what is happening, Axel is going to get his body back. He didn’t know if he could control anything, but before he was swept away into the well, Axel forced his soul forward, deep into what he thought was his body…

--Within the Battlefield of the Soul—

Axel looked down at his hands, hoping that there were hands. He sighed in relief as he saw that there were. Yet, he did not feel as if he was in a physical world… It was all blank. Axel looked around; hoping to find what was going on. And then he saw the animal- the one that took his body. Or so he thought.

”What is this? What did you do?” Axel asked the beast. He was so confused as to what was going on. He was in his body, and yet, he wasn’t. He needed to figure out a solution
    ”YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE LORD OF SPACE TO A BATTLE? YOU SURRENDERED YOUR BODY AND SOUL, AND YET YOU FIGHT IT.” The beast said, waving its tail. At that moment, the beast reared its arms back, and swung at Axel.

There wasn’t much Axel could do but dodge the blow. He started smiling. He had no idea what was going, and yet here he was fighting what seemed to be some sort of dragon-animal-god thing. He was ready to use his magic, releasing out a massive burst of energy. Yet this magic was different from the one he was taught. It felt strange, much like trying out a new prosthetic limb. Yet it felt stronger.

Axel felt a massive tail hit him from behind just as he released his blast of dark-ish energy. He flew to the side, walloped by what seemed to be an invisible ground and wall. The dragon roared, acknowledging the strength of the blast as well as the clean hit. Axel slowly got up, staring at the dragon ahead of him. He reared his legs, and crouched, waiting to deploy another attack. He was hit again, the force plummeting him to another side.

”You damn Beast!” Axel said, running forward at the dragon ahead of him. He put his palms together, and then motioned downwards. His mana flew out of him, and down went the dragon. It was a deadly move, the one just used, and Axel had no idea where it came from. Yet it felt… perfect.

The dragon slammed into the ground, struggling to get up. Yet the tail still flew towards Axel’s direction. Axel felt the impact on his stomach, once again flinging him across. The magic dissipated as he was hit, which allowed the dragon to fly across the battlefield, grabbing him with his claws. Yet Axel was ready for this. He used the momentum of the attack to backflip, landing on his feet as the momentum carried him farther away from the dragon.

”COSMOS DESTRUCTION” He yelled before releasing a massive ball of energy that flew towards the dragon. It hit the dragon in the fact, sending him backwards. The dragon fell right on his back, struggling to get up. Yet, the smile could be seen on his face.

”AH… COSMOS MAGIC. SO YOU ARE THE ONE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. YOUR NAME?” The dragon said, before disappearing from the battlefield.

--Real World--

Axel was transported back to the present. He felt the dragon’s presence disappear. Axel absorbed the magic, as well as the name and title of the dragon- or, well, at this moment, god of space. He opened his eyes, realizing he was back at the cave’s entrance. Axel smiled to himself, flexing his body a bit. It felt so much different. Especially now, now that he took the power of the Lord of Space, a god that controlled space magic. Axel walked off, his hands in his pocket, towards the direction of his guild. It was time to show his strength to the master.

Post by Rai Vashti(Tatsu) on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:31 pm

User Name: Alexander Vaan
    Rank and Guild: Wanderer; B-Rank
    Link to Sample:
    Sampler:

Post by Silver Wolf on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:44 pm

Alexander Vaan wrote:User Name: Alexander Vaan
    Rank and Guild: Wanderer; B-Rank
    Link to Sample:
    Sampler:

granted

Claire Anderson

Post by Claire Anderson on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:24 pm

Gonna apply for auto-rank while at it, so that, when this and magic are approved, I'll proceed to make the app. I don't feel like making another combat post for the RP sample, so I'll apply for C rank.

User Name: Claire Anderson
    Rank and Guild: Wandered/C rank
    Sample:
    Posting it directly here, is it a problem? o.O:
    There are infinite possible universes in the fabric of reality, infinite worlds that are mostly unaware of one another, but that are somehow connected by the fantasy of their writers. Stories, like songs and dreams, are portals to other worlds, are stairways to other universes, that allow a person from one world to live, albeit for a short, intense moment, the life of a person in a different one.

However, in all of the possible universes you will find a city like Magnolia. A prosperous city, blessed with a warm climate for the majority of the year and a strategic site that would be the joy of every merchant, with the nearby lake Sciliora providing potable water and the many canals originating from it making it simple to transport every kind of goods by boat, to and from the nearby sea port of Hargeon Town; its picturesque streets were constantly filled with the buzz of an active, prosperous life, with the merchants trading on anything that could be sold and bought, and the tourists who just wanted to see the most famous landmarks, like the Kardia Cathedral or the building of the famous Magic Guild, Fairy Tail.

And a tourist wandering around that particular building would have seen, in the late afternoon of that beautiful sunny day of mid spring, a tall and well endowed girl exiting the Guild and having a seat on the stone steps on the outside, as all sorts of noises came from the inside. The name of the girl was Claire Anderson and, as her wide golden eyes gazed in the vast sky, and her hand limply moved aside a lock of her pale, almost white hair, she could not imagine that her life was just about to dramatically change.

The hypothetical observer looking at Claire would have probably noticed that she was in a foul mood. Actually, the average (male) tourist would have probably stared at her long, perfect legs barely covered by her really short shorts, but had he started thinking with his brain, instead of another organ, for two seconds, he would have probably noticed that she was in a foul mood; which by the way would have maybe surprised a random tourist, but not a citizen of Magnolia: since Claire had arrived in town to join the Guild of Fairy Tail, and it had been quite some time since then, everyone in town had known her for being constantly in a foul mood. It was actually an exaggeration of the people spreading the rumors: in truth, Claire was only in a foul mood when she was inside or around the building of the Guild, which unfortunately meant 95% of her time.

As the girl turned around to better expose her body to the warm rays of the sun, she could still hear the most diverse noises coming from inside the building, despite her ears being covered by a pair of massive headphones: another quarrel had started, and everyone was trying to make their points matter by raising their voices, as it often happened. Fairy Tail was famous for having a relaxed, laid-back policy that allowed all the members to have freedom of speech, and to have a saying in all the important decisions of the Guild; unfortunately, Fairy Tail was also famous for providing virtually endless reserves of beer and sake to each and every one of its members, at very convenient prices: Claire simply believed that alcohol and freedom of speech should not coexist in the same community, or at least that a minimum of 3 hours had to pass between the “alcohol” and the “speech”. Around the town, people usually called her fellow members of the guild “energetic”, “friendly” and “easy-going”, but she preferred “noisy”. She understood that many people could see a lot of fun in all that, she had even tried to force herself to like it, but to no avail: the whole “be loud to have fun” thing, which apparently was a tradition of Fairy Tail and an important part of its DNA as a Guild, just wasn't her cup of tea.

More precisely, she wasn't used to it: as much as she tried, she couldn't settle in a kind of existance, that was so different from what had essentially been her whole world during eleven long years. After her father, a general of the army, had found her during a mission and decided to adopt her (he was a mere captain back then), she had been raised in a very simple, frugal, military way. Wake up early, exercise with the troop, read her father's book on strategy, history, geography, and other such subjects, get to sleep early, repeat. She had actually enjoyed her life, her dad's education was lacking in many fields, she knew that, but she still loved him, and wanted to make him proud. She had enlisted at the military academy to have a chance to follow in his footsteps...

... And then her powers had randomly decided to awaken. Of all the ways there are to find out one's affinity for magic, she had to nearly burn the whole campus to the ground, because of course, she couldn't have some random, low-profile magic, oh no, she had to be a Dragon Slayer. Too volatile, too powerful, too dangerous to be at the academy, they had said. She needed someone to teach her how to keep her power in check, they said.

And so there she was. A mage of the world famous guild of Fairy Tail. And she hated every second of it.

Post by Silver Wolf on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Claire Anderson wrote:Gonna apply for auto-rank while at it, so that, when this and magic are approved, I'll proceed to make the app. I don't feel like making another combat post for the RP sample, so I'll apply for C rank.

User Name: Claire Anderson
    Rank and Guild: Wandered/C rank
    Sample:
    Posting it directly here, is it a problem? o.O:
    There are infinite possible universes in the fabric of reality, infinite worlds that are mostly unaware of one another, but that are somehow connected by the fantasy of their writers. Stories, like songs and dreams, are portals to other worlds, are stairways to other universes, that allow a person from one world to live, albeit for a short, intense moment, the life of a person in a different one.

However, in all of the possible universes you will find a city like Magnolia. A prosperous city, blessed with a warm climate for the majority of the year and a strategic site that would be the joy of every merchant, with the nearby lake Sciliora providing potable water and the many canals originating from it making it simple to transport every kind of goods by boat, to and from the nearby sea port of Hargeon Town; its picturesque streets were constantly filled with the buzz of an active, prosperous life, with the merchants trading on anything that could be sold and bought, and the tourists who just wanted to see the most famous landmarks, like the Kardia Cathedral or the building of the famous Magic Guild, Fairy Tail.

And a tourist wandering around that particular building would have seen, in the late afternoon of that beautiful sunny day of mid spring, a tall and well endowed girl exiting the Guild and having a seat on the stone steps on the outside, as all sorts of noises came from the inside. The name of the girl was Claire Anderson and, as her wide golden eyes gazed in the vast sky, and her hand limply moved aside a lock of her pale, almost white hair, she could not imagine that her life was just about to dramatically change.

The hypothetical observer looking at Claire would have probably noticed that she was in a foul mood. Actually, the average (male) tourist would have probably stared at her long, perfect legs barely covered by her really short shorts, but had he started thinking with his brain, instead of another organ, for two seconds, he would have probably noticed that she was in a foul mood; which by the way would have maybe surprised a random tourist, but not a citizen of Magnolia: since Claire had arrived in town to join the Guild of Fairy Tail, and it had been quite some time since then, everyone in town had known her for being constantly in a foul mood. It was actually an exaggeration of the people spreading the rumors: in truth, Claire was only in a foul mood when she was inside or around the building of the Guild, which unfortunately meant 95% of her time.

As the girl turned around to better expose her body to the warm rays of the sun, she could still hear the most diverse noises coming from inside the building, despite her ears being covered by a pair of massive headphones: another quarrel had started, and everyone was trying to make their points matter by raising their voices, as it often happened. Fairy Tail was famous for having a relaxed, laid-back policy that allowed all the members to have freedom of speech, and to have a saying in all the important decisions of the Guild; unfortunately, Fairy Tail was also famous for providing virtually endless reserves of beer and sake to each and every one of its members, at very convenient prices: Claire simply believed that alcohol and freedom of speech should not coexist in the same community, or at least that a minimum of 3 hours had to pass between the “alcohol” and the “speech”. Around the town, people usually called her fellow members of the guild “energetic”, “friendly” and “easy-going”, but she preferred “noisy”. She understood that many people could see a lot of fun in all that, she had even tried to force herself to like it, but to no avail: the whole “be loud to have fun” thing, which apparently was a tradition of Fairy Tail and an important part of its DNA as a Guild, just wasn't her cup of tea.

More precisely, she wasn't used to it: as much as she tried, she couldn't settle in a kind of existance, that was so different from what had essentially been her whole world during eleven long years. After her father, a general of the army, had found her during a mission and decided to adopt her (he was a mere captain back then), she had been raised in a very simple, frugal, military way. Wake up early, exercise with the troop, read her father's book on strategy, history, geography, and other such subjects, get to sleep early, repeat. She had actually enjoyed her life, her dad's education was lacking in many fields, she knew that, but she still loved him, and wanted to make him proud. She had enlisted at the military academy to have a chance to follow in his footsteps...

... And then her powers had randomly decided to awaken. Of all the ways there are to find out one's affinity for magic, she had to nearly burn the whole campus to the ground, because of course, she couldn't have some random, low-profile magic, oh no, she had to be a Dragon Slayer. Too volatile, too powerful, too dangerous to be at the academy, they had said. She needed someone to teach her how to keep her power in check, they said.

And so there she was. A mage of the world famous guild of Fairy Tail. And she hated every second of it.

Loved it and approved!~

Takashi

Post by Takashi on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Username: Takashi

Rank & Guild: B/Wanderer

Sample
    Spoiler:
    3 years ago...

"Dinners ready! Come eat kid" a voice could be heared yelling from the campfire.

The masked man stood up and looked towards the trees, high up slouching on a branch was a young man with spiky white hair. The man appeared to have his eyes closed. It was obvious the boy was asleep.

The masked man looked around and picked up a rock the size of a baby's fist. Cocking his hand back he stayed ever so still as if concentrating, he then brought it forward throwing the rock with unbelievable strength and speed, you could almost see the air waves around the object.

The young man quickly opened his eyes and rolled over falling out of the tree avoiding the rock, however he would gracefully land on his feet, annoyance was written all over his face, his eyebrow twitching.

"What the hell was that for Vero?!" Takashi asked through gritted teeth.

His reflexes have improved... hard to believe 10 years ago he was just some snot nosed kid... Vero thought to himself. 10 years, 10 long years of training and adventures. Takashi had shown great potential in all this time, he could become close to surpassing Vero.

"Hurry up and eat kid, this job tonight will require you at full strength..." The man said as Takashi wallowed over to the fire and sat down staring at the skewered meat over the fire.

"Uh... what is that?"

"Meat..."

The two stared at each other in silence for a moment.

"What kind of meat?"

"....The meaty kind..."

Takashi face palmed then picked up a skewer and begin to chow down as Vero crossed his arms looking up at the sky.

"Not eating today again eh? Scared I'll see what your hiding under that mask?"

"You're getting stronger... soon ya won't need me around kid."

Takashi finished his skewer then looked at the ground.

"Hey... Why? Why have you done all that you have for me? Sticking your neck out for me when you didn't need to..."

"You think I've been sticking my neck out for you? Nah..."

Takashi blinked confused.

"I've simply been training you so you can one day soon be out on your own... and I needed someone to do jobs with and make Jewels. You're a weapon Takashi... Soon You'll be your own weapon."

There was silence Vero's tone was cold and blunt but Takashi grinned. Despite Vero's cold exterior Takashi considered Vero to be a father figure and friend. Vero would probably never admit it but Takashi felt in his heart that Vero saw him as a friend as well.

"Whatever you say heh... so what's the job today again?"

"Assassination... apparently there's a politician that posses a threat to a certain council in Crocus... don't worry your only responsibility is eliminating the guards that are constantly around him." Vero reassured Takashi.

He knew Takashi wasn't ready to take someone's life so his job would simply be to incapacitate the guards. Takashi nodded knowing his role in the assignment.

"Alright... let's head out" Vero said as he began to stretch

Several hours later

"Mr. Yagami has been killed! It was a wizard!" Voices could be heared yelling. The sky was orange reflecting the color of the flames coming from the town, bodies spread around everywhere.

Takashi, wearing a mask in the shape of a crow, stood in front of 10 men wielding swords. "We found the wizard's accomplice! Stop him!"

Takashi looked each of them up and down "Ugh... you guys together aren't even a challeneg... can I just go?" Takashi yawned as the men tightened their grip on their blades.

"Guess not... Oh well then... let's be quick"

Takashi clapped his hands together, as an aura of magic power covered his body, the men stepped back a bit.

"Cascade!"

Takashi took a step forward suddenly he was a blur. The men blinked and looked around suddenly One of them was sent flying back and went through the wall of a building, in his place stood Takashi, posing with his fist forward.

Before anyone could react Takashi leaped up twisting his body connecting his feet with the skulls of two other men sending them flying as well.

One of the men swung his blade at Takashi aiming for his neck, while the others tried to Stan and slash at different angles.

Suddenly the sound of metal clanking was heard. The men would widen their eyes as their blades were being parried by metal spikes that protruded out of Takashi's body. The spikes were even longer than the blades of the enemy.

"Iron Quill Fish... now... for the rotation!"

Takashi began to spin 360 degrees his magic aura spreading around his spikes by doing this he could protect the men from being stabbed or impaled as he didn't want to kill them.

His rotation began picking up speed as the men were tilt a whirled around and thrown into the air landing down with a loud thud. The men were still, and Takashi knew they were out cold.

"Takashi! Let's move!"

Takashi pulled off his mask and looked up and saw Vero standing up high on a roof, his cloak flowing. Takashi's eyes widened as he saw a splash of blood all over Vero's mask. The site was a bit creepy.

Takashi shook his head snapping out of it and began running. Within minutes the town was behind them as the made their way through the forest.

"So everything went well... we're gonna be rich! 100,000,000 Jewels! We could start our own Guild even if we wanted heh!"

Vero stopped in his tracks, Takashi did as well wondering what was wrong before he could ask Vero began to speak.

"Takashi... there is no we anymore..."

"W-what?"

"I told you from day one... I took you in and trained you so one day you would be able to fend for yourself... there is much more left for you to learn... but I cannot teach you those things..."

"But... Vero...."

Takashi couldn't believe what he was hearing, he knew the day was coming where they would have to part ways... but 10 years was a long time to spend with someone, Takashi saw Vero as more than a teacher, he saw him as the father he never knew.

"There is but one lesson... that I have left to teach you..." Vero stated as he turned around. He and Takashi were a few feet apart from each other as the wind began to blow, a few leaves rolled between them.

"Vero... what are you tal-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Takashi felt a sharp pain in his body. He blinked as blood began to poor from his mouth. His vision began to blur. His gaze trained on Vero who's right arm pointed towards Takashi, and out of them were long metal pikes. The same pikes that were currently piercing Takashi's chest and arms.

"Never trust anyone kid... the world is full of disappoinments..." The pikes retracted from Takashi as he dropped to the floor.

"You won't die... but the next time we meet... you will... get stronger Takashi..."

Vero turned to leave as Takashi's breathing became rapid. Everything was going black and the only thing Takashi could see was Vero, tears rolled down his face. Takashi gritted his teeth, a rage building inside of him.

Vero stopped and turned around to see Takashi glowing in a black aura of magic power.

"So... he does have the potential...."

The glowing then stopped and there was silence Takashi had fallen unconscious.

A few hours later...

Takashi's eyes fluttered open as he gasped for air. He looked around seeing nothing but white walls.

I'm... alive?

"Oh you're up!" A soft female voice said entering the room. It was a young woman in a nurses uniform. Takashi realized he was in a hospital.

"Whatever happened to you... you're lucky... no vital organs were injured and we stopped the bleeding. You were just laying outside the hospital... how you managed to get here I'll never know... we have to run some more blood tests, I'll go get the doctor and tell him you're awake"

The nurse hurried off. Takashi looked out the window deep in thought. A flood of memories poured through his mind.

Takashi clenched his fist

"...Vero...."

Dangon

Post by Dangon on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Ok Approved
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:21 pm

User Name: Ami
    Rank and Guild: A rank, Caduceus Scale
    Link to Sample: 
    WC:
    (Please note, in this sample my character's magic WILL NOT be the canon one she has and WILL change )
    The plains of darkness seemed to last for an eternity. The young female raised her head and looked around. It was time for her to leave this treacherous world. She had been stuck in here for how many years now? Tens? Hundreds? Thousands? It didn't matter how many years, all that matter was that she must escape. In order to do so, she had to prove herself to be the strongest among her race, she had to kill her captive.

As she neared the barrier she looked eye to eye at the creature that was standing. An evil grin appeared on its mouth. Its voice boomed in her head. So I have another meal today. How pleasant.

Her face remained stoic. "I will not be eaten for I will be the one who will cross the barrier by stealing your soul." Her voice was almost emotionless, only having specks of passion between each word.

That's what they all say girl. Let me tell you where each and everyone of them ended up. In my stomach. Turn around kid, if you wish to stay alive. The creature bared it's teeth as it snarled.

"No." That was her only answer. That simple word started the fight.

The creature launched itself at her. Its teeth aimed for her neck however she quickly reacted. She had been expecting this. A bright light erupted around her body. She was engulfed by it. Her features began to change, her hair turned pure black and her eyes turned completely white. A pair of black wings sprouted out from her back.

Gah! What is this power? Who are you really? The creature shield’s its eyes from the light as if it were burning them.

“My real name is Ami. However I have become a separate entity just now. I have gained the power of the archangel Azrael. Using his power, I will be the one whom will banish you for the sins you have committed.”

I don’t care what you are. Its is my duty to keep you within this realm. You are a threat to anything outside of this world.

Ami began her first attack she lunged towards the creature and her right wing began to glow in a black light. She swiped at the being with that wing, and although it tried to dodge it was unsuccessful in doing so as a small cut opened upon its neck. It’s been awhile since I had have a worthy opponent. I will enjoy this fight.

She launched herself for another attack but to her surprise she hit a barrier of darkness. It launched her backwards. “Darkness magic.” She said with a surprised voice. However she didn’t give up. She lunged towards the creature again and once again hit the barrier.

Keep trying, I dare you. You may be strong but I may be stronger. I have the power to kill all of you with one single spell. What makes you think that I can’t beat you, a puny little creature with a weak powers? It laughed loudly.

“If I die let me die! I rather die than spend another day in this gloomy underground. Death is better than all of this. However I won’t go down without a fight.” She screamed upon the top of her lungs.

Before her sentence finished a hand made out of shadows suddenly came at her, it hit her chest and dug deep within herself. She felt it clasp around her heart and screamed in pain. A small stick of black light appeared in her hand, she quickly slashed at the shadowy hand which broke the spell. However she was severely injured by that spell. Clutching her chest she began to breathe heavily. She wasn’t ready to go down just yet.

Weakly she threw the light at the creature. It missed. If you give up now I promise to make it quick. It said in her head.

“No.” She said giving a few deep breaths. “I won’t give up yet, I rather die trying.” She closed her eyes and summoned all the courage and determination she had within herself. Her hand, cloaked in the same black light slashed at the creature. To her surprised it was a clean hit. It opened a large tear on its torso. However she wasn’t done yet. A large ball of light appeared between her hands she threw it forward. The creature, disorientated by her former attack didn’t have much time to react before she threw it at them. It attempted to dodge it, but the attack grazed the top of its head. She then quickly launched herself at its direction and attempted to pin it down. She stared at it with tears in her eyes. “I don’t want to kill you. I don’t want to kill anyone I just want to leave this place. I’m sorry.” Raising her hand a sword made of light appeared. However rather than swinging it down she began to break down in tears, leaving her completely vulnerable to an attack. “I don’t want to kill you.” She whispered.

The creature rather than attacking her then spoke. There is a prophecy. The Angel... The One Who Has Seen The Surface... They will return. And the underground will go empty. I feel as if you are the angel described from the prophecy. Your desire to end things non-violently and with as little death as possible. I respect it. Your love, your courage and your determination to leave is one of a true hero. Go, leave to the surface world. The fate of what happens to this realm of the underground will be decided by you and you only.

Ami stared at it confused for a moment thinking it might be a trick, however she felt as if it were sinecere in a way. Standing up she stood in front of the barrier that separated the two worlds. Closing her eyes she gave a deep breath before she walked through the barrier into a new world.

Dangon

Post by Dangon on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Approved
    Arya

Post by Arya on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:26 pm

User Name: Arya Artis
    Rank and Guild: A-Rank Pygmy Rabbit [Guildmaster]
    Sample:

RP Sample:
    It was with a heavy heart that Arya entered the ring, her blonde locks cascading off of her shoulders and billowing onto her cape behind her. At her side: a sword. It was the time of year where all the Pygmy Rabbit guild members trained ruthlessly in order to better protect the citizens of Fiore. Today was the tag-team battles, and Arya was partnered with her mentor and Guildmaster Nico. They were perhaps the two strongest mages in the entire guild, and the goal of the tournament was to see which of the teams assigned to the rest of the members would be able to take them down 2v2. Her master, Nico Elcombre, was an expert shadow magic user; he'd be able to take out the majority of the opponents. Arya's job was to boost his power. As they waited, Arya glanced around the stadium, empty compared to when she last saw it. The city of Crocus let them use the Grand Magic Games arena for their training exercises during the off season, so lond as they didn't destroy it. They had Nick, the plucky announcer, in the stands ready to narrate their battle for them.

The first team to enter the ring was Jane and Ardern: Jane was a Light magic user (dangerous for her master, and Ardern specialized in Requip magic. "Alrighty, folks, this is your announcer Nick, and let's start off with a nice match! Remember, this is a no fatality battle, and as soon as someone goes down you leave them be! Got it?" The plucky announcer called into his Echo lacrima, amplifying the sound for the group to here. "Ready? Go!"

With that, the group launched at each other, Arya drawing her sword. She instantly sent a Sensory Link to Nico, binding them together; Arya's specific Maguilty sense allowed her to send buffs to her allies in the form of positive emotions, enhancing their abilities. This particular buff she sent was speed, filling her mind with joy and happiness. Her Master instantly increased his pace, running directly toward Ardern, and launched a ball of shadow directly at the Requip mage's chest, sending him flying back a few feet and forcing him to his knees for a moment. As Arya grin as their plan worked, she noticed Jane gathering light around herself in order to send a ray of light towards her master, and Arya decided to nip that in the butt before she could hit him."Maguilty Sodom!" She shouted, and eight blades of pure blue energy appeared around her, gathering behind her back pointed towards the light mage. With a point of her finger, she sent all eight blades crashing into the mage, hitting all her pain receptors and knocking her off her feet with a gasp.

At this point, Ardern had gotten back onto his feet and drawn his lance from the astral plane, and launched himself at Arya. The dangerous thing about Maguilty Sense? The Caster and the recipient shared damage, meaning she had to be careful who she gave buffs to. As Ardern launched himself at her, she shifted her Sensory Link off of Nico and onto Ardern, murmuring "Simul ut Unum". With that, Ardern slammed his lance into Arya, but gasped in shock as all the pain he sent into Arya rebounded back into him as well, and staggered backwards, the pain hitting him without piercing his armour. "Sactus." Came her whisper, and it was instantly he felt himself slowed, struggling to even move around the stage. With that, she leapt away, retreating back to the side of Nico, who had ensured Jane would stay down. She transferred her Sensory Link over to Jane, and murmured "Umbra" and with that, Jane crumpled to the ground, knocked out cold. The Sensory Link tattoo faded from her wrist, a target no longer set.

All that was left was Ardern, who looked shocked and enraged by the fall of his companion, and he requiped into a heavy set of armor, his brown hair now covered in a metal layer. The Sensory mage knew his magic well enough to know he'd gone into overdrive; his strongest armour, Titanin. She gave a sideways glance towards her partner, who simply nodded, already on board with her plan. To start, she summoned the sensory Link upon Nico, with a whisper of "Acuo", whose palms began glowing with increased magic strength. He rushed around the knight, who growled in a furious rage, stabbing at the shadow mage with his spear, now roughly ten feet long from the enhanced armour. While he was distracted, Arya darted towards the knight, who now had his face turned away from her, and managed to get within two feet before Ardern turned back around, whipping her away from him in a frenzied rage. Still, she rolled towards him and stood up, placing her hands on his metallic chest. "Ad Nihilo." The words were quiet, and nothing seemingly happened: until Ardern gasped, and fell to the floor, convulsing. That spell was potent enough to kill a weakened mage like Ardern with full power from Arya from such a close distance, but she lowered the power to ensure he didn't take an early trip to the grave.

Breathing heavily, she walked swiftly over to her master, canceling the Sensory Link. She was confused about one thing; "Why did you let me do most of the fighting?" She asked him, her arms crossing in front of her. He gave a grin and a flip of his blonde hair in response, and she rolled her eyes. Some things would never change.

PROFILE | PERKS | MAGIC | EQUIPMENT | WATCHER | LEMNOS | HP: ?? | MP:?? | EXP: ?? | J: 5000 | STANDARD THEME | BATTLE THEME

Dangon

Post by Dangon on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Looks Good to me Approved

Post by Maria Fay on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:01 pm

User Name: Maria Fay
    Rank and Guild: Pygmy Rabbit - C rank.
    Link to Sample:

RP sample:
    As the young woman from Bosco entered the gates of the capital of Fiore the sun had long set. The outside streets were rather empty and nothing suspected that anything was going on. She had been traveling for a while now and truth to be told it felt kind of lonely. But there wasn't much that she could do about it right now, who would want to associate with a monster like her? The only saving grace was that it wasn't really that apparent and she could walk in sunlight safely. One thing to dissuade people that she wasn't a vampire, which was technically true.

Her magic could maybe get her a job but, she didn't know a magic guild that would accept her so easily. She wasn't planning on returning to Bosco at least. She decided to find an inn and maybe contemplate on what she knew, maybe she could even ask the innkeeper a few questions about guilds. It didn't take long before a girl came running past her and two guys following said girl. The girl turned in an alley, but when Maria walked by she could see that it lend to a dead end. She also was wondering why the child was still up at this time of the night. It was over three in the evening and that child couldn't be older than twelve.

"What's going on?" Maria asked as she walked inside the small gap between the houses. The young girl seemed to be very afraid. Not really the person that would around finding trouble, but looks could be deceiving. At least the two man's attention was now turned to Maria.

"This girl stole from our client, and we are going to take her back to him. He will show her not to steal from important people!" One of the men said. He clearly was very angry, but somehow, he had a violent look on his face. Anyhow she couldn't let these guys hurt that girl. Maybe she could benefit from this too. Her bloodlust had been acting up again lately, could just as well take from one of these two. On closer inspection they all had some kind of mark on their body. The girl on her head, the two mean each on another shoulder. The one on the girl was different from that of two men.

"Lies! It was taken back because your client stole it first. That said, I don't have it anymore!" The little girl yelled back." It was clear she wasn't able to give the two guys their item back and that they got angry because of that.

"Just let us do our job girly, turn away if you don't want to get hurt as well." This was directed at Maria, implying they were going to hurt the other girl anyway. That, however was something Maria could not allow. Realizing further trying to compromize with these people was useless she made a sword appear in her hand. The sword wasn't actually real, but it would feel real to all who touched it, and behaved like a real one would. Except for one tiny detail. Without moving she made the range of the sword longer, slicing through the skin of the men in front of her.

"Now you have done it, don't mess with Ghast's Shadow." So they were a guild, that was of no concern to Maria, being in a guild wasn't making one look better. Maria reacted to this information by running straight at them with her illusion. Ready to strike them down. Except the girl behind her quickly took them out by making rocks appear above them while they were busy with Maria.

"Thank you very much! I don't think I would have made it out that easily without you. May I ask why you helped me?" The little girl asked curiously in an active tone. How did she find so much energy at this time of the day?

"I don't stand by when grown up bully younger ones. You seemed quite capable yourself."

"I only could do that because you distracted them. Anyway, why were they hurt? I couldn't see what you did." Of course the girl couldn't see the blade because she wasn't in the effect of the illusion. Out of the reach of the illusion you aren't affected by it and thus see what there really was, nothing.

"My magic, it allows me to create illusions, but you were probably out of range, so you couldn't see it." She said as she created a small piece of wood that fell on the ground then suddenly disappeared.

"Co...Cool. I don't see a guild mark, you aren't in a guild?" The young girl said.

"I am not, but I was thinking about it earlier? Is that what that thing on your head is?" She noted that men that referred to his guild earlier showed his mark rather proudly.

"Yup, a new guild called Pygmy Rabbit. I joined a few days ago, but yesterdays job got a little out of hand. Thank you for that. you should drop by tomorrow if you wish to join!" She could see the eagerness in the girls eyes.

"Alright, I will come by to hear tomorrow. But right now you should get to sleep, Don't worry I will clean up here a bit." She assured the girl as she saw the other girl leave the alley. Here Maria had been waiting for, let's see how their blood tasted. She was going to take a look at that guild tomorrow, she better be well fed by then.

Dangon

Post by Dangon on Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Maria is Approved unless said otherwise

Alice

Post by Alice on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:32 pm

User Name: Alice Labelle
    Rank and Guild: A-Rank Caduceus Scale
    Link to Sample:
    RP Sample:
    Ever wonder how quickly a heart can shatter under stress? How easily a cat can lose its head? Why the hatter went mad? Why white rabbits tend to be late? Well, if that’s where your thoughts were, you evidently didn’t care about the girl who fell down the rabbit hole and into that entire mess. Lost with a never-ending curiosity, she wandered around this rather controversial world full of ‘Eat me’s and ‘Drink me’s, and a smoking caterpillar.

Maybe, just maybe, she hit the ground - or was it a bookcase? - on her way down to the new world. Perhaps, if she’d been able to slow herself down, she wouldn’t have descended quite as far into the madness, the corruption that now influences her soul.

Maybe she could’ve been saved.

As Alice paced around the small bedroom of a house just outside of Magnolia, her mind continued to trail away from that which she should’ve been focusing on. Her current job. The entire reason she was away from the guild hall on Galuna. She took one of her plaits, twirling it in her hands in an attempt to focus. But, it was near impossible. She had her mind twisted on other courses since the previous night. Her thoughts laid with her story, the cover she made up. She was questioning herself. Why was she there in Magnolia? Where was she from? What was her name, who was her family, why did she not have an adult with her?

Why did she come to a house outside of the city to stay the night?

Well, the real answer was simple: She was here to steal an item from the man who resided, a necklace. It was very valuable, though. One that could easily be worth something good on the black market. Maybe even getting her enough for that book the guild’s been wanting about death’s scythe. Apparently, it mentioned that it could be used to take the soul of a someone upon striking and thus transfer the life force over to the scythe’s wielder. While not immortality, it could keep group members looking youthful for much longer. It was a step closer, at least. Alice, however, was almost certain it was a sham. It was something the market was known for, fakes and rip-offs. However, since the guild wanted it… They could just track and kill the trader later if something happened. Her cover answers, however...

She was drawn from her thoughts by the man knocking and entering the room dressed fairly similar to your stereotypical lumberjack. He had the beard, rolled up sleeves… everything. She put on a smile, waving as he entered. She stopped her pacing and sat on the edge of the bed as he pulled a tray of breakfast from behind his back. It was full of grits, eggs, bacon, even some pancakes. He set it down beside her.

“Eat well, Miss June. You need to meet your mother today, yes?” He questioned, placing a fork in the girl’s hand. She nodded.

Ah, yes. The cover story she made up upon arriving yesterday. It was a simple one, really as - at the time she was tired after travelling to Fiore. Her name was June Teras, daughter of Gerald Teras and Fionna Nile. Though, after the her false parents’ recent divorce, she was going from their former home in Crocus to join her mother in Magnolia. Due to the early fall of night, she decided to ask about staying with the man for the night as opposed to venturing through the dark city. If things went as planned, however, she wouldn’t have to set foot in the city - not that she’d inform him of that.

Why, if things work out to lead me that way, yes, she lifted up a piece of bacon from the tray, biting into the crispy meat. Mister Lark, I notice you live secluded and alone. Do you have anything special to you? Anyone you hold dear?

“Huh? Well, I did…" His breathing shook slightly, as if he were overcome by sadness. "She died fighting a corrupt mage, one with two tattoos - one of no guild and the other of a dark organization. While I never witnessed the battle itself since I am not a mage, those aboard the ship, the captain mainly, informed me of it upon their return.”

Well, if that didn’t bring back flashbacks…

It was almost a decade ago, Maraude had just gained control of Caduceus Scale. I, as the new Ace, was sent with two others to take out a group of light mages attempting to dock on Galuna after learning that they were attempting to retrieve an item the guild had stolen previously. My group set up an ambush not too far into the forest. Quick, easy, and maybe we could finish by seven. I remember watching the boat dock, and about four people came off. Not many, but they probably just assumed it was just lost on a vacation - maybe stolen by the fairly friendly island natives. If anything, they were more so stealthy retrieval mages. Probably dealing with shadows or illusions, magic of that type.

We’d have to deal with them quickly.

I pulled a book from my coat pocket, opening the pages. My hand slid down the page, hovering over the picture of a white rabbit doll. It was my least favorite of the summons, yes, but it worked fairly well. It would handle the D-Rank mage - the small one in the back. It was obvious from his shaking that he was the weakest either way. After that, I planned to flip to the next page to deal with the one girl of the group. She looked leaderly, and even headed the group towards the treeline. As they grew closer and the wind picked up, I whispered with the breeze.

“Wonderland Summon: White Rabbit.” I placed my hand on the page and quickly slid it up as if brushing the image off the page. The image square became empty and there, behind the back of the group was a little white doll. Creepy, but nevertheless it signaled the start of the ambush. I flipped the page as the rabbit advanced on the rear mage and the other two mages dropped on those to the side. I brushed my hand up against the next page, “Wonderland Summon: Cheshire Cat.”

I watched from the tree I was perched in, flipping past the other summon pages, both full and blank, and to the storage section. My hand was over the page I stored my scythe in. While it wasn’t an item, my book allowed me to store any number of items. It was almost like a pocket dimension for handiness, infinite storage to make infinite pages.

Not too long into the battle, the rabbit successfully brought down the weaker mage in the back with a simple spell, ‘Stopwatch’. A large of a pocket watch-like illusion appeared behind the doll. As soon as it began to tick, the rabbit danced from side to side. Its ears beant, attacking the mage in a flurry of fast, precise ear jabs. Each landed, dealing damage to the mage until their frail body crumpled and fell, either unconscious or too weak to stand. I flipped back to the page where the White Rabbit belonged, swiping my hand down the page. It gave a small glow and vanished, the image appearing once more on the page. I went back to where my scythe was, sweeping my hand up to push the weapon out. As my hand hit the end of the page, I curled it to where I could already grasp the handle as I pulled it the rest of the way.

Closing the book, I hopped down to where the Cheshire Cat was attacking the lady mage with his Shadow Claws. I, scythe in hand, dashed over to the light mage and sliced her straight in half. Her body dispersed, proving to have been purely made of shadows - a dummy. I began to look around my surroundings, trying to find her - as did my summon. However, before I even knew where she was, I felt a draft. My right sleeve was cut right off, blood pouring from a wound my right shoulder from where she had attacked with some form of shadow manipulation. My face grew dim for a moment as I raised a hand to my shoulder, smearing the blood around my guild tattoo. Then, I smiled. My thoughts grew darker, images of her death dancing around my head. I chuckled lightly, something which caught the attention of my battling guildmates. They turned their heads, evidently worried and slightly scared.

Oh, you’re cute… I laughed, changing hands to where my right hand was raised to my other sleeve. But let’s keep things even, shall we?

I tore my other sleeve, revealing the curse that imprinted itself on my left shoulder. The black, haunting rabbit head that drove my dark thoughts. It stung. And I didn’t see any steak nearby. I grasped the scythe with both hands again, and giggled long enough to sneak a glance at the Cheshire Cat, who very well seemed to understand. He took a step back, vanishing into the shadows and reappearing behind the light mage. Two large black cat paws stretched out, wrapping around the mage and immobilizing her, constricting her movement. ‘Trickster’s Trap’ was the name of the attack, solely relying on shadows for movement and enhanced strength.

I walked forward, drawing back my scythe. You like my tattoos? One of them can never come off, you know, I prepared to slice her in half. My eyes went dark, all light gone. According to my onlooking guildmates, they took on a red hue. I don’t really know myself though, nor did I care to look in the mirror at the time. The curse mark stung like crazy. My mind was in a dark place. All chances at mercy were gone for the poor girl. A wide grin crept up on my face. But I don’t mind. It’s what makes me, Alice.

Alice smirked, listening as the large man continued, “Most memories I have of her lay with a necklace… My most cherished possession. Would you like to see it?”

Yes, please, she took another bite of bacon as he left the room. She reached for the book in her coat, turning to the page of the scythe. She slid her hand up, grasping the red material that made up the weapon. Her violet gaze turned up to the man as he entered the room moments later. His eyes were locked on the piece of jewelry with its shining diamonds, not yet noticing the weapon she possessed.

“Here, would you like to-” He looked up, eyes wide to see that the girl now stood behind him after taking advantage of his distraction. She held the blade to his neck.

May you join your wife in the afterlife, good sir. I hope you two can bond again, now sharing alike deaths. Thank you for the necklace, she drew back the blade, decapitating him. His head fell to the floor with a thud, the body crumpling with it. Alice bent over, taking hold of the necklace before any blood got on it. Placing it and the scythe in the pages of her book - safely stored in her pocket, she took one of the sausages in her mouth, biting off a piece as she left the room to begin her return to Galuna. Caduceus Scale appreciates this contribution.

Word Count: 1955 Words
    Extra Notes: Magic may not be exact. Spells are subject to change, as are the summons between now and magic creation.

Takeshi

Post by Takeshi on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:14 pm

User Name: Rangoon
    Rank and Guild: A Rank Pygmy Rabbit
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    Hiroko jumped to the next branch by giving a quick step with his right foot. He was moving quite fast trying not to be detected by the enemy and moving from the crest of the brown and green natural structures in his way. He moved quickly but quite coordinated with his fellow teammates. He had no experience with them, but as a high level mage in Pygmy Rabbit, he was more than glad to help the couple behind him with their job. It was until Hiroko heard something that they coldly stopped on a big tree branch and viewedd their target about 5 meters below their current height.

From the top of the tree they could see the group they were looking for, also known as the Purple Pain Bandits because of the purple pain they used on their face. Hiroko showed his fist to dose behind him for them to understand silence was being looked for. The couple held hands behind Hiroko, they were basically soul mates and decided to work together all the time. It was actually impressive for Hiroko, they were just the perfect team. They were both around 19 years old. The girl was beautiful and had orange hair. The guy was a strong handsome man. They were probably one of the most attractive people in the guild. Anyway, after hearing a bit their conversation, the bandits confirmed their possession of a big amount of gold. They had just stolen it from the bank a few days before and the group's job was to track them down and take that gold back to it's home town.

Hiroko jumped and landed on top of a bandit with his both feet on his shoulder. The bandit fell to the ground and fainted after the surprise attack. The couple then jumped as well and landed behind the pair of armed men which were instantly knocked down by those two with a quick punch and kick. "Nice punch my chocolate bunny." Said the girl. "I can't really tell. I was starring at your beautiful golden eyes." Replied the man as they took their hands and got quite close from each one. "Amm... this is quite awkward for me, can we please keep with this job?" Said Hiroko as he looked anywhere but towards the happy couple to avoid awkwardness. He also took his time to check out if there were anymore bandits and the area looked clear. "Oh, sorry Hiroko, you'll get our love some day, everyone finds their other half." Said the girl as they separated to control their emotions. Hiroko sighed and walked towards the closed carriage. "I already found my other half, she just hasn't realized it." Said Hiroko as he remembered about certain person. "The girl walked towards Hiroko and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Who knows, just give it some time, she'll realize what you got to offer." Hiroko smiled and replied as he opened the back of the carriage. "I hope so."

As he pronounced those last few words, he saw a huge wooden box, it was the gold they were looking for. He really wasn't in a good mood so all he wanted was to finish his job. He walked inside the vehicle and tried to open the box with his hands before realizing it had a magic seal on top. It wasn't to difficult for him to open a box like that, but it just made his job a bit more complicated. "Give me a second, I'll just crack this open." He said and placed his hand on top of the box making it shine. After a few seconds, the vehicle and the box exploded, pushing back the group of mages and covering the forest with dust. "Shit, what happened?" Shouted Hiroko. "Are you fine?" Asked to the couple. They both nodded. Before they could get up on their feet, a rock creature emerged from the ground. It was about 4 meters tall and quickly molded into some sort of golem like creature. The couple got up using each other for support. Hiroko in the other hand tried to get up, but as soon as he started to force his legs, he felt a quite strong pain in his left leg. A branch had pierced his leg. It was quite deep and almost completely passed through the leg. The pain kept Hiroko from moving and the little reaction was enough to catch the attention of the creature.

The giant rock golem rushed towards Hiroko. He was quite injured because of the direct explosion. He was able to absorb quite some of the damage allowing his allies to receive almost none of it. The giant aimed with his giant right fist trying to punch Hiroko with enough speed to probably kill him, but before the punch could land, a green magic cirlce appeared in the air. It was a magic shield created by the girl with Hiroko. "Don't worry, I got your back." She said with a big smile on her face. The guy then created a purple magic circle behind the golem. "Slash!" Shouted the mage before cutting in half the giant monster. "They don't call us the shield and sword just for being a couple you know?" Said the guy as they ran towards Hiroko to assist him. Hiroko laughed. "I know, nobody calls you the shield and the sword for being a couple." He replied with a smile. "Just one problem. I think I blew up the gold." Said Hiroko.

Hiroko stood up with his team's help, but after a few slow steps, the ground started to shake again. Little rocks gathered around molding the giant golem again. "Ah shit, again?" Said Hiroko and took the branch out of his leg. "Guys, just give me a second here." He said asking for them to block the next few attacks. The golem attacked a few times, but with the girl's magic circles, all punches were blocked. The guy kept throwing magical slashes at him, but any damage dealt would just regenerate. Hiroko was looking at the situation to try to find a week spot, but he just couldn't. There was no other option than draining the creature's health. He dashed behind the creature and quickly got to him. Hiroko dashed behind the golem and made his hand start to shine with a green like glow. He then touched the golem from behind draining some of it's health. It didn't even look like it damaged the creature, it was only him who could feel it. The golem became weaker with that touch. The golem attempted to strike Hiroko this time, but he was fast enough to evade it and jump making his other hand glow. He threw his palm towards the golem's face and landed it throwing him a few meters back and breaking some trees in it's way. Hiroko's leg wound instantly healed with that blow. The creature got up, but a few moments after, he fell apart turning into dust and leaving the place. It wasn't strong enough to defeat Hiroko, but that creature was sealed in the gold and now both were gone. Hiroko however already knew that sometimes, he simply had no control over the situation. It just happened.

Post by Silver Wolf on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:46 pm

Alice Labelle wrote:User Name: Alice Labelle
    Rank and Guild: A-Rank Caduceus Scale
    Link to Sample:
    RP Sample:
    Ever wonder how quickly a heart can shatter under stress? How easily a cat can lose its head? Why the hatter went mad? Why white rabbits tend to be late? Well, if that’s where your thoughts were, you evidently didn’t care about the girl who fell down the rabbit hole and into that entire mess. Lost with a never-ending curiosity, she wandered around this rather controversial world full of ‘Eat me’s and ‘Drink me’s, and a smoking caterpillar.

Maybe, just maybe, she hit the ground - or was it a bookcase? - on her way down to the new world. Perhaps, if she’d been able to slow herself down, she wouldn’t have descended quite as far into the madness, the corruption that now influences her soul.

Maybe she could’ve been saved.

As Alice paced around the small bedroom of a house just outside of Magnolia, her mind continued to trail away from that which she should’ve been focusing on. Her current job. The entire reason she was away from the guild hall on Galuna. She took one of her plaits, twirling it in her hands in an attempt to focus. But, it was near impossible. She had her mind twisted on other courses since the previous night. Her thoughts laid with her story, the cover she made up. She was questioning herself. Why was she there in Magnolia? Where was she from? What was her name, who was her family, why did she not have an adult with her?

Why did she come to a house outside of the city to stay the night?

Well, the real answer was simple: She was here to steal an item from the man who resided, a necklace. It was very valuable, though. One that could easily be worth something good on the black market. Maybe even getting her enough for that book the guild’s been wanting about death’s scythe. Apparently, it mentioned that it could be used to take the soul of a someone upon striking and thus transfer the life force over to the scythe’s wielder. While not immortality, it could keep group members looking youthful for much longer. It was a step closer, at least. Alice, however, was almost certain it was a sham. It was something the market was known for, fakes and rip-offs. However, since the guild wanted it… They could just track and kill the trader later if something happened. Her cover answers, however...

She was drawn from her thoughts by the man knocking and entering the room dressed fairly similar to your stereotypical lumberjack. He had the beard, rolled up sleeves… everything. She put on a smile, waving as he entered. She stopped her pacing and sat on the edge of the bed as he pulled a tray of breakfast from behind his back. It was full of grits, eggs, bacon, even some pancakes. He set it down beside her.

“Eat well, Miss June. You need to meet your mother today, yes?” He questioned, placing a fork in the girl’s hand. She nodded.

Ah, yes. The cover story she made up upon arriving yesterday. It was a simple one, really as - at the time she was tired after travelling to Fiore. Her name was June Teras, daughter of Gerald Teras and Fionna Nile. Though, after the her false parents’ recent divorce, she was going from their former home in Crocus to join her mother in Magnolia. Due to the early fall of night, she decided to ask about staying with the man for the night as opposed to venturing through the dark city. If things went as planned, however, she wouldn’t have to set foot in the city - not that she’d inform him of that.

Why, if things work out to lead me that way, yes, she lifted up a piece of bacon from the tray, biting into the crispy meat. Mister Lark, I notice you live secluded and alone. Do you have anything special to you? Anyone you hold dear?

“Huh? Well, I did…" His breathing shook slightly, as if he were overcome by sadness. "She died fighting a corrupt mage, one with two tattoos - one of no guild and the other of a dark organization. While I never witnessed the battle itself since I am not a mage, those aboard the ship, the captain mainly, informed me of it upon their return.”

Well, if that didn’t bring back flashbacks…

It was almost a decade ago, Maraude had just gained control of Caduceus Scale. I, as the new Ace, was sent with two others to take out a group of light mages attempting to dock on Galuna after learning that they were attempting to retrieve an item the guild had stolen previously. My group set up an ambush not too far into the forest. Quick, easy, and maybe we could finish by seven. I remember watching the boat dock, and about four people came off. Not many, but they probably just assumed it was just lost on a vacation - maybe stolen by the fairly friendly island natives. If anything, they were more so stealthy retrieval mages. Probably dealing with shadows or illusions, magic of that type.

We’d have to deal with them quickly.

I pulled a book from my coat pocket, opening the pages. My hand slid down the page, hovering over the picture of a white rabbit doll. It was my least favorite of the summons, yes, but it worked fairly well. It would handle the D-Rank mage - the small one in the back. It was obvious from his shaking that he was the weakest either way. After that, I planned to flip to the next page to deal with the one girl of the group. She looked leaderly, and even headed the group towards the treeline. As they grew closer and the wind picked up, I whispered with the breeze.

“Wonderland Summon: White Rabbit.” I placed my hand on the page and quickly slid it up as if brushing the image off the page. The image square became empty and there, behind the back of the group was a little white doll. Creepy, but nevertheless it signaled the start of the ambush. I flipped the page as the rabbit advanced on the rear mage and the other two mages dropped on those to the side. I brushed my hand up against the next page, “Wonderland Summon: Cheshire Cat.”

I watched from the tree I was perched in, flipping past the other summon pages, both full and blank, and to the storage section. My hand was over the page I stored my scythe in. While it wasn’t an item, my book allowed me to store any number of items. It was almost like a pocket dimension for handiness, infinite storage to make infinite pages.

Not too long into the battle, the rabbit successfully brought down the weaker mage in the back with a simple spell, ‘Stopwatch’. A large of a pocket watch-like illusion appeared behind the doll. As soon as it began to tick, the rabbit danced from side to side. Its ears beant, attacking the mage in a flurry of fast, precise ear jabs. Each landed, dealing damage to the mage until their frail body crumpled and fell, either unconscious or too weak to stand. I flipped back to the page where the White Rabbit belonged, swiping my hand down the page. It gave a small glow and vanished, the image appearing once more on the page. I went back to where my scythe was, sweeping my hand up to push the weapon out. As my hand hit the end of the page, I curled it to where I could already grasp the handle as I pulled it the rest of the way.

Closing the book, I hopped down to where the Cheshire Cat was attacking the lady mage with his Shadow Claws. I, scythe in hand, dashed over to the light mage and sliced her straight in half. Her body dispersed, proving to have been purely made of shadows - a dummy. I began to look around my surroundings, trying to find her - as did my summon. However, before I even knew where she was, I felt a draft. My right sleeve was cut right off, blood pouring from a wound my right shoulder from where she had attacked with some form of shadow manipulation. My face grew dim for a moment as I raised a hand to my shoulder, smearing the blood around my guild tattoo. Then, I smiled. My thoughts grew darker, images of her death dancing around my head. I chuckled lightly, something which caught the attention of my battling guildmates. They turned their heads, evidently worried and slightly scared.

Oh, you’re cute… I laughed, changing hands to where my right hand was raised to my other sleeve. But let’s keep things even, shall we?

I tore my other sleeve, revealing the curse that imprinted itself on my left shoulder. The black, haunting rabbit head that drove my dark thoughts. It stung. And I didn’t see any steak nearby. I grasped the scythe with both hands again, and giggled long enough to sneak a glance at the Cheshire Cat, who very well seemed to understand. He took a step back, vanishing into the shadows and reappearing behind the light mage. Two large black cat paws stretched out, wrapping around the mage and immobilizing her, constricting her movement. ‘Trickster’s Trap’ was the name of the attack, solely relying on shadows for movement and enhanced strength.

I walked forward, drawing back my scythe. You like my tattoos? One of them can never come off, you know, I prepared to slice her in half. My eyes went dark, all light gone. According to my onlooking guildmates, they took on a red hue. I don’t really know myself though, nor did I care to look in the mirror at the time. The curse mark stung like crazy. My mind was in a dark place. All chances at mercy were gone for the poor girl. A wide grin crept up on my face. But I don’t mind. It’s what makes me, Alice.

Alice smirked, listening as the large man continued, “Most memories I have of her lay with a necklace… My most cherished possession. Would you like to see it?”

Yes, please, she took another bite of bacon as he left the room. She reached for the book in her coat, turning to the page of the scythe. She slid her hand up, grasping the red material that made up the weapon. Her violet gaze turned up to the man as he entered the room moments later. His eyes were locked on the piece of jewelry with its shining diamonds, not yet noticing the weapon she possessed.

“Here, would you like to-” He looked up, eyes wide to see that the girl now stood behind him after taking advantage of his distraction. She held the blade to his neck.

May you join your wife in the afterlife, good sir. I hope you two can bond again, now sharing alike deaths. Thank you for the necklace, she drew back the blade, decapitating him. His head fell to the floor with a thud, the body crumpling with it. Alice bent over, taking hold of the necklace before any blood got on it. Placing it and the scythe in the pages of her book - safely stored in her pocket, she took one of the sausages in her mouth, biting off a piece as she left the room to begin her return to Galuna. Caduceus Scale appreciates this contribution.

Word Count: 1955 Words
    Extra Notes: Magic may not be exact. Spells are subject to change, as are the summons between now and magic creation.

Approved

Rangoon wrote:User Name: Rangoon
    Rank and Guild: A Rank Pygmy Rabbit
    Link to Sample:
    Spoiler:
    Hiroko jumped to the next branch by giving a quick step with his right foot. He was moving quite fast trying not to be detected by the enemy and moving from the crest of the brown and green natural structures in his way. He moved quickly but quite coordinated with his fellow teammates. He had no experience with them, but as a high level mage in Pygmy Rabbit, he was more than glad to help the couple behind him with their job. It was until Hiroko heard something that they coldly stopped on a big tree branch and viewedd their target about 5 meters below their current height.

From the top of the tree they could see the group they were looking for, also known as the Purple Pain Bandits because of the purple pain they used on their face. Hiroko showed his fist to dose behind him for them to understand silence was being looked for. The couple held hands behind Hiroko, they were basically soul mates and decided to work together all the time. It was actually impressive for Hiroko, they were just the perfect team. They were both around 19 years old. The girl was beautiful and had orange hair. The guy was a strong handsome man. They were probably one of the most attractive people in the guild. Anyway, after hearing a bit their conversation, the bandits confirmed their possession of a big amount of gold. They had just stolen it from the bank a few days before and the group's job was to track them down and take that gold back to it's home town.

Hiroko jumped and landed on top of a bandit with his both feet on his shoulder. The bandit fell to the ground and fainted after the surprise attack. The couple then jumped as well and landed behind the pair of armed men which were instantly knocked down by those two with a quick punch and kick. "Nice punch my chocolate bunny." Said the girl. "I can't really tell. I was starring at your beautiful golden eyes." Replied the man as they took their hands and got quite close from each one. "Amm... this is quite awkward for me, can we please keep with this job?" Said Hiroko as he looked anywhere but towards the happy couple to avoid awkwardness. He also took his time to check out if there were anymore bandits and the area looked clear. "Oh, sorry Hiroko, you'll get our love some day, everyone finds their other half." Said the girl as they separated to control their emotions. Hiroko sighed and walked towards the closed carriage. "I already found my other half, she just hasn't realized it." Said Hiroko as he remembered about certain person. "The girl walked towards Hiroko and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Who knows, just give it some time, she'll realize what you got to offer." Hiroko smiled and replied as he opened the back of the carriage. "I hope so."

As he pronounced those last few words, he saw a huge wooden box, it was the gold they were looking for. He really wasn't in a good mood so all he wanted was to finish his job. He walked inside the vehicle and tried to open the box with his hands before realizing it had a magic seal on top. It wasn't to difficult for him to open a box like that, but it just made his job a bit more complicated. "Give me a second, I'll just crack this open." He said and placed his hand on top of the box making it shine. After a few seconds, the vehicle and the box exploded, pushing back the group of mages and covering the forest with dust. "Shit, what happened?" Shouted Hiroko. "Are you fine?" Asked to the couple. They both nodded. Before they could get up on their feet, a rock creature emerged from the ground. It was about 4 meters tall and quickly molded into some sort of golem like creature. The couple got up using each other for support. Hiroko in the other hand tried to get up, but as soon as he started to force his legs, he felt a quite strong pain in his left leg. A branch had pierced his leg. It was quite deep and almost completely passed through the leg. The pain kept Hiroko from moving and the little reaction was enough to catch the attention of the creature.

The giant rock golem rushed towards Hiroko. He was quite injured because of the direct explosion. He was able to absorb quite some of the damage allowing his allies to receive almost none of it. The giant aimed with his giant right fist trying to punch Hiroko with enough speed to probably kill him, but before the punch could land, a green magic cirlce appeared in the air. It was a magic shield created by the girl with Hiroko. "Don't worry, I got your back." She said with a big smile on her face. The guy then created a purple magic circle behind the golem. "Slash!" Shouted the mage before cutting in half the giant monster. "They don't call us the shield and sword just for being a couple you know?" Said the guy as they ran towards Hiroko to assist him. Hiroko laughed. "I know, nobody calls you the shield and the sword for being a couple." He replied with a smile. "Just one problem. I think I blew up the gold." Said Hiroko.

Hiroko stood up with his team's help, but after a few slow steps, the ground started to shake again. Little rocks gathered around molding the giant golem again. "Ah shit, again?" Said Hiroko and took the branch out of his leg. "Guys, just give me a second here." He said asking for them to block the next few attacks. The golem attacked a few times, but with the girl's magic circles, all punches were blocked. The guy kept throwing magical slashes at him, but any damage dealt would just regenerate. Hiroko was looking at the situation to try to find a week spot, but he just couldn't. There was no other option than draining the creature's health. He dashed behind the creature and quickly got to him. Hiroko dashed behind the golem and made his hand start to shine with a green like glow. He then touched the golem from behind draining some of it's health. It didn't even look like it damaged the creature, it was only him who could feel it. The golem became weaker with that touch. The golem attempted to strike Hiroko this time, but he was fast enough to evade it and jump making his other hand glow. He threw his palm towards the golem's face and landed it throwing him a few meters back and breaking some trees in it's way. Hiroko's leg wound instantly healed with that blow. The creature got up, but a few moments after, he fell apart turning into dust and leaving the place. It wasn't strong enough to defeat Hiroko, but that creature was sealed in the gold and now both were gone. Hiroko however already knew that sometimes, he simply had no control over the situation. It just happened.

Approved

Post by Silver Wolf on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:05 pm

Axel Tengoku wrote:User Name: Axel Tengoku
    Rank and Guild: A rank, Cait Shelter
    Link to Sample:

Spoiler:
    The well stood before Axel, its entrance beckoning his curiosity. It wanted to be found- rather, it yearned for it. The power that everyone sought for was found here- yet no one would ever be able to come out of it without a look of sadness and bewilderment on their face. They all reached its entrance, and seemed to go in- and come right back out immediately after. Yet, they all knew that only those who were worthy would be able to find what they wanted here- the power of a god. It was much like the weapon’s of legend- each one wanted a master to which it could handle its power. Yet, legends did not square out too often. Many times, they stood, waiting for their new master.

Axel walked forward, entering the pernicious entrance. He knew he would find power here. It was his gut feelings that lead him walking forward through the cave, hoping to find the source through the darkness. He felt a distant rumbling. He started running towards that sound… and within a matter of steps; he seemed to have teleported to a beautiful well, filled with flowing water and what looked like mini planets floating around. Here, lay a massive dragon. Or, what seemed to be a dragon. Axel had no idea what was going on- he couldn’t even tell what occurred that very moment. He was running in one second, and the next he just appeared here. He then decided to do the only thing he could.

”So…. I am assuming this is where I go to find the ‘great magic’ I keep hearing about?” Axel said, raising his voice loud enough to hopefully wake the dragon-thing. After a tense moment, a massive crack could be sound. The dragon-thing started to get up, his body creaking as if he has been laying there for thousands of years (and for all Axel knew, he has).

The massive being breathed in before speaking. A sound filled the cave, causing a vacuum that swallowed Axel’s breath. He was quite literally star-struck. Here was a fantastic animal, one who would dare give Axel a great power. Axel could not contain his excitement. He lived for this- he slaved for this moment. He started walking towards the being, laying his arms out. As soon as he approached, however, a wind filled the cave, and the animal disappeared.

”YOU TEMPT THE LORD OF SPACE, YOUNG ONE? DO YOU WILL YOUR SOUL FOR THE STRENGTH OF THE PANTHEON?”
    All Axel could do at this point was start running towards the center of the well. It never seemed to get closer, yet he felt his power rising. This was the moment. The moment where everything changed and he could finally provide for his family, the guild that brought him up.
    And then he was floating above his body. Axel had no idea what was going on. He was moments from entering the well, and yet… he wasn’t in his body. This feeling was so strange. Axel felt like nothing but wind, trying to make his form solid. But, he wasn’t going to let up. Regardless of what is happening, Axel is going to get his body back. He didn’t know if he could control anything, but before he was swept away into the well, Axel forced his soul forward, deep into what he thought was his body…

--Within the Battlefield of the Soul—

Axel looked down at his hands, hoping that there were hands. He sighed in relief as he saw that there were. Yet, he did not feel as if he was in a physical world… It was all blank. Axel looked around; hoping to find what was going on. And then he saw the animal- the one that took his body. Or so he thought.

”What is this? What did you do?” Axel asked the beast. He was so confused as to what was going on. He was in his body, and yet, he wasn’t. He needed to figure out a solution
    ”YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE LORD OF SPACE TO A BATTLE? YOU SURRENDERED YOUR BODY AND SOUL, AND YET YOU FIGHT IT.” The beast said, waving its tail. At that moment, the beast reared its arms back, and swung at Axel.

There wasn’t much Axel could do but dodge the blow. He started smiling. He had no idea what was going, and yet here he was fighting what seemed to be some sort of dragon-animal-god thing. He was ready to use his magic, releasing out a massive burst of energy. Yet this magic was different from the one he was taught. It felt strange, much like trying out a new prosthetic limb. Yet it felt stronger.

Axel felt a massive tail hit him from behind just as he released his blast of dark-ish energy. He flew to the side, walloped by what seemed to be an invisible ground and wall. The dragon roared, acknowledging the strength of the blast as well as the clean hit. Axel slowly got up, staring at the dragon ahead of him. He reared his legs, and crouched, waiting to deploy another attack. He was hit again, the force plummeting him to another side.

”You damn Beast!” Axel said, running forward at the dragon ahead of him. He put his palms together, and then motioned downwards. His mana flew out of him, and down went the dragon. It was a deadly move, the one just used, and Axel had no idea where it came from. Yet it felt… perfect.

The dragon slammed into the ground, struggling to get up. Yet the tail still flew towards Axel’s direction. Axel felt the impact on his stomach, once again flinging him across. The magic dissipated as he was hit, which allowed the dragon to fly across the battlefield, grabbing him with his claws. Yet Axel was ready for this. He used the momentum of the attack to backflip, landing on his feet as the momentum carried him farther away from the dragon.

”COSMOS DESTRUCTION” He yelled before releasing a massive ball of energy that flew towards the dragon. It hit the dragon in the fact, sending him backwards. The dragon fell right on his back, struggling to get up. Yet, the smile could be seen on his face.

”AH… COSMOS MAGIC. SO YOU ARE THE ONE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. YOUR NAME?” The dragon said, before disappearing from the battlefield.

--Real World--

Axel was transported back to the present. He felt the dragon’s presence disappear. Axel absorbed the magic, as well as the name and title of the dragon- or, well, at this moment, god of space. He opened his eyes, realizing he was back at the cave’s entrance. Axel smiled to himself, flexing his body a bit. It felt so much different. Especially now, now that he took the power of the Lord of Space, a god that controlled space magic. Axel walked off, his hands in his pocket, towards the direction of his guild. It was time to show his strength to the master.

woah, nice app. approved! o.o

Post by Joe Wiccan on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:14 pm

User Name:Joe Wiccan
    Rank and Guild:B-Rank Caduceus Scale
    Link to Sample: Just Posting here. By the way if my Sample is too crude i can tone it down when i start playing.

RP Sample:
    Heavy breathing and stifled cries of pleasure were in the air they could just be heard over the sounds of traffic and the dull thud of the music indoors. Her dress was hiked up over her legs as he had her up against the wall of the club. The lights of traffic passing by the alley revealed brief glimpses of what was taking place. One car drove past. Her arms wrapped around his neck. A second Car drove past. Legs around his waist. A third car. She bit her lip. A fourth. “Oh my God”. Her grip tightened all over as movements ceased. Her face was flushed red as the two of them were panting heavily. Stepping back he fastened his belt once more as she fixed her underwear and straightened her dress. Smiling at him she stepped towards him pursing her lips for a kiss. A hand grabs the back of her neck and his eyes glow, he kisses her and is gone. Alone in the alley she looks for a clue of what just happened, she finds nothing, she remembers nothing. In a state of confusion she then heads back towards the club. She sees the entrance of the club is empty save for him, though she does not recognize his face as she walks by, back inside, back to her friends. He watches as she walks but he doesn’t pursue, he had his fun, and the fun was over now.

When he was also back inside, he stood alone. He was leaning on the bar underneath the flashing lights, he could finally be seen. He was a handsome man, though his chin was rough with stubble and his hair messy. His almost soulless eyes were scanning the room, as if looking for a target and in a sense, he was. He had another girl in his sights, a pretty young blonde thing with legs that went on forever, yeah, she would do, truthfully, anybody would do, it was just better if they were pretty. A cocky swagger was in his step as he made his way over to the dancing girl. This was a regular Saturday night for Joe, go out, get laid, lather, rinse, repeat. As he grew closer to the girl he shot her a coy smile, a smile that was false but a smile she welcomingly returned with a slight wave to accompany it. As he got to the dancefloor and started to dance with her she leaned into his ear “Hey” She stepped back and continued to dance, her hips shaking her arms pushed close to her chest as if to accentuate her “features”

He leaned in “Hey”. This would begin the delicate process of securing time with the beautiful creature. By now he had perfected the dance, it was only a matter of time before the girl was his. He could sue his magic to make things easier of course, but where was the fun in that?

“Joe! Joe!” The shouting cut through the crowd and rang in his ears. He briefly turned from the woman to see who was calling his name, only to find one of the local lads he wasn’t too fond of. Sucking his teeth he turned back to the blonde and smiled while raising one finger then pointing behind him with his thumb. She smiled and nodded before continuing to dance. Joe stepped over to the lad calling his name “What the fuck are you doin’ ere’?” The man said, his breath all booze and cigarettes.

“Getting my end away, and I can’t see it happening with you. So do us a favor and piss off mate” Immediately Joe was met with a sucker punch to the face and immediately Joe was angry. He dropped his jacket to the floor and sprang at the man before him. Punch after punch was exchanged, most of them landing on Joe’s chin, but this chin had seen more fights than the lad in front of him had hot showers. Another fist landed in Joe’s face and his face burst open raining streaks of red blood across the floor. Normally a guy would recoil after this, clutch his face but Joe, he laughed, hard. Joe grabbed the lad’s head and pulled him close all that could be heard was a scream and when the two separated, Joe wasn’t the only one bleeding, but he was the only one with an ear in his mouth.

Post by Marceline Dawn on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:05 pm

User Name: Marceline Dawn
    Rank and Guild: B Rank - Caduceus Scale
    Link to Sample:

True Strength: Part 1:
    It was a beautiful day, Marceline finding herself in Midi on one of the various beaches that they were known for. She had previously joined the guild known as Caduceus Scale, under the new Guild Master Alice but she hadn't really been able to show her what she was capable of. She had heard that there was a dragon slayer in the area, and what better way to prove herself and her strength to the Guild Master by defeating a dragon slayer. After all they were capable of killing dragons, one thing that Marceline did fear. So she did hold a slight respect for the magic they possessed but her magic also was to be feared. The Dragon Slayer in question was fire in element which would give her the advantage, but it was said that his fire was so hot it could boil water and make it evaporate. This was something that Marceline had to see for herself.

She walked the beach but no one stood out that could be the dragon slayer as everyone was enjoying themselves tanning in the sun, or swimming in the water. She thought to herself the summoning of Undine would be perfect to bring the fire dragon slayer out. Just with that thought Undine her Sacred Spirit appeared in the waters. She somewhat blended in if you were looking at her from afar, since she had an all water body that was somewhat translucent. From the corner of her eye she could see a flaming bullet heading towards Undine after everyone at the beach at began to panic.

Marceline's sacred spirit quickly countered the flaming attack with her own water bolt that met the attack and expanded causing an explosion of magic. Marceline quickly created her infamous water sword as she traced the path of the flame attack back to its origin. She nodded to herself as the slayer was about to prepare for another attack on Undine, it was possible that he didn't know that she was a summoned spirit, but despite that Marceline wanted to prove her strength versus the dragon slayer. She quickly dashed at the dragon slayer as he was occupied with her summoned spirit, she leaped in the air raising her sword above her head.

As Marceline soared through the air aiming her water sword at the dragon slayer it seemed he had finally noticed her taking a step backwards allowing her to zoom by him. He watched as she made contact with the ground and slid to a halt, "So I guess you created that water monster out there?" he asked, but Marceline didn't speak a word. She gathered herself as she rose from her feet facing him, this would be the time to strike while both her and Undine could sync their attacks against him.

"Not going to talk I guess?" he stated still trying to get something out of Marceline but to no avail did this assist him in gaining in knowledge in who she was or her plans. -BLOOP- Undine's water attack successfully met him head on as it expanded and exploded before he even knew what was going on covering the area in a small muddy explosion. Marceline readied her blade as she knew he wasn't done like that, and as she thought he was burning the mud off of him. "You like my fire shield, I'm sure you do as it can make anything boil when touched, even that pathetic sword you carry."

First bad move was to mock someone like Marceline as she would dissect you in her mind before taking action to actually do it. No emotion should on her face as she quickly left her feet once more meeting his fire shield with her water sword. Upon impact steam was created as it was seeming to melt her sword away, but the blade of the sword was created from water and the fact they were at a beach it would automatically restore itself. Undine unleashed another attack on the dragon slayer from afar as she dispersed into the water.

Undine attack on the fire shield caused it to finally burst forcing Marceline backwards and the dragon slayer to be surprised. "I guess I miss judged that sword and spirit of yours, I for sure thought that both the sword and spirit would be evaporated by now, guess it is time for me to turn this up a notch" he said as if he was only toying with Marceline the entire time. Marceline remained silent and emotionless as she stood in her fighting stance watching the fire dragon slayer ignite both of his hands beginning to charge at her. The dragon slayer started to throw various punching combos at her as he made contact with her sword as she attempted to counter, but on the last punch her sword had dispersed just like Undine had done.

PROFILE | MAGIC | RANK: B | GUILD: Caduceus Scale | EXP: 0 | J: 0 |

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:46 am