Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Specter's Perks EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Specter's Perks EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Specter's Perks EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Specter's Perks EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Specter's Perks EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Specter's Perks EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Specter's Perks EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Specter's Perks EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Specter's Perks EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Specter's Perks

Specter

Specter's Perks Empty Specter's Perks

Post by Specter Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Character App: https://fairytailhaven.rpg-board.net/t315-complete-specter
    Race: Artificial Demon
    Omega Clarity: As an eye demon, he can stare directly into the souls of others to determine their morality compass and intentions up to a limited extent. This perk is only utilized via DIRECT eye contact with another individual, which will partially reveal (or at the very least hint) whether this person in question is morally good/well-meaning or bad/deceitful. It cannot be used to read thoughts and only works on mages of equal or lower ranks (OOC: also requires consent from the user of the affected character)
    The Specter Within: Specter, born Makoto Fukami, isn't a natural demon; he had purposely underwent a demonification process to gain assess to magic. The entity responsible for changing him into one is a symbiotic eye etherious implanted into his body at a young age to become what he is now, with the former human merely adapting its name - Specter. While it is the source of his power; this true inner Specter serves as a corruptive conscience that compels Makoto through negative emotions to seek absolute power and suffering over others.
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Specter's Perks Empty Re: Specter's Perks

Post by Silver Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Specter wrote:Omega Clarity: As an eye demon, he can stare directly into the souls of others to determine their morality compass and intentions up to a limited extent. This perk is only utilized via DIRECT eye contact with another individual, which will partially reveal (or at the very least hint) whether this person in question is morally good/well-meaning or bad/deceitful.

All I can say to add into this is that this would need user permission as some may wish to keep their alignment a secret due to plot. That and it can only be usable with equal and or lower ranked mages to you. Otherwise, this is nicely made.

Specter wrote:The Specter Within: Specter, born Makoto Fukami, isn't a natural demon; he had purposely underwent a demonification process to gain assess to magic. The entity responsible for changing him into one is a symbiotic eye etherious implanted into his body at a young age to become what he is now, with the former human merely adapting its name - Specter. While it is the source of his power; this true inner Specter serves as a corruptive conscience that compels Makoto through negative emotions to seek absolute power and suffering over others.

So... if i understand this correctly. This is just a link to your demon self and the source of your magic?

Bump when done ^^
    Specter

Post by Specter Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:03 pm

Edited and for the second, yes it is indeed just an explanation of my character's source of his magic.
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Post by Silver Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:41 pm

Perfect. Approved!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:52 pm