Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
[Mini Event] The Magic Council EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
[Mini Event] The Magic Council EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
[Mini Event] The Magic Council EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
[Mini Event] The Magic Council EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
[Mini Event] The Magic Council EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
[Mini Event] The Magic Council EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
[Mini Event] The Magic Council EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
[Mini Event] The Magic Council EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
[Mini Event] The Magic Council EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

[Mini Event] The Magic Council

Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

[Mini Event] The Magic Council Empty [Mini Event] The Magic Council

Post by Silver Wolf Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:30 am

The Magic Council
    Hello! I'm currently looking for people to help me out with creating personalities and names for each of the Magic Council members. And, like always, I'll be giving rewards for them. Furthermore, I would like your opinions as to what positions they should be placed in. Refer HERE for more details.

The Art:
    Takashi

[Mini Event] The Magic Council Empty Re: [Mini Event] The Magic Council

Post by Takashi Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:27 am

I wanna help!
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Post by Silver Wolf Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:32 am

Takashi wrote:I wanna help!

Awesome! The things I will be needing most are:
    1. Names
    2. Summary of a Personality
    3. Magic They Would Use
    4. Perhaps what MC position they hold

You don't have to do it all, but even if just one of these and or at least for one of the characters would be great. Thanks!
    Takashi

Post by Takashi Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:32 am

You want em pm'd to you on here or le skype? O_o
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Post by Silver Wolf Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:33 am

Takashi wrote:You want em pm'd to you on here or le skype? O_o

Le PM or, if possible, post it in this thread
    Takashi

Post by Takashi Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:34 am

Okie dokie!
    Satyr Noztal

Post by Satyr Noztal Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:32 pm

I'll just do one for all, you don't need to use them all ha ha. It's going in order of the pictures above.

1. Angelica La'Mont
    2. Angelica is completely strange due to her inability to stop making cheesy jokes. She seems to find the humor in all situations especially in the middle of battle or when capturing others. She is seen rarely without a smile on her face and is generally positive about everything. Due to her high endurance she can even smile through pain as if it never existed at all. She gives off a seriously creepy chill.
    3. Golden Ring Magic [Allows her to manipulate golden rings, which she can expand and bind people with. They are golden because they are plasma based, and can shock those who touch them.]
    4. Warden

1. Yukina Vahalla
    2. Stern, strict, and polite. There aren't many in the continent who would directly offend Yukina. She is humorless and stoic in her approach. She seems to be very calculative and intelligent well beyond her physical years. She is well aware of most of the events that haven taken place in the timeline due to her intelligence. She seems to hail from just before the first Dragon Wars, time wise. Since she speaks about outdated pop culture trends.
    3. Fiendish Dragon Slayer (Pretty Much is the Dragon Slayer of the element Fiend Fyre.)
    4. Chairman / Wizard Saint ???

1. Chie Akutagawa
    2. Chie is generally a bitch to put things bluntly. She is arrogant and self assured without being so openly poisonous that she has many enemies. She is very good at hiding her true intentions and is better at keeping her horrible reputation as nothing more than mere whispers. She is perhaps the most violent of the chair members of the council. This may have to do with his occupation.
    3. Atmosphere Make (Lets her use water, wind, clouds, and even lightning make all at once.)
    4. Master of History (I suppose like someone who keeps track of forbidden magic and covers up certain events. Like making sure people dun know bout things like Face.)

1. Marco Summertyme
    2. Foppish, Flamboyant, Creative. He is known for giving people pet names and seems unable to address them by their actual names. He seems to be naive and is friendly to a fault. People usually assume he can be manipulated due to how outwardly boyish he seems to be, but he is a shrewd and relentless politician at his core. Making him perfect for his role. He seems to be the type to kiss you while stabbing you in the heart. Making him a fearsome foe despite his generally sissy-like mannerisms.
    3. Grand Transmutation (Its a philosopher's stone basically. He can take a stick and one of his spells would let him turn it into an iron sword. The higher level the spell the stronger the transmutation. Doesn't work on "animated" beings. But can work on the dead. Not unliving or living, just flat out dead.)
    4. Master of Affairs

1. Ricardo Diablos
    2. Ricardo is a ladies man at heart and is often distracted by his perverted personality quirks. He seems more focused on having a good time than doing his actual job. He is rather callous towards males but seems to flirt with anything that has two legs. Despite this he is rather responsible and trusted, even though there seem to be magical flowers floating wherever he may be. Despite being a diva, he lacks arrogance.
    3. Takeover: Legendary Beasts (He has fought most of the legendary beasts in the world and survived. Though he never took down the enemies he seemingly can use takeover on them and has collected a grand amount of exotic and dangerous creatures he can transform into.)
    4. Master of Arms

1. Gunther Norkes
    2. Wise and well beyond his physical age, this sage has dedicated his life to the pursuit of higher possibilities in the realm of magic. He seems to have a cold personality but he isn't stoic by any means. He seems more confused by human notions of companionship and joy opposed to against them. He is generally seen as kind despite this handicap. He rarely uses his magic to harm others even though he could maim with it. Because of this he is known as the Gentle Sage.
    3. Law of Regression
    4. Master of Research (Self Explanatory, tries to develop new magics and magical devices. There are technological feats in FT, aka Tower of God. Or whatever it was.)

1. Tazio Takeda
    2. He is a laid back and rather aloof individual who has a great sense of justice. He doesn't get angry and seems to jokingly get along well with those in his employ. He handles conflict in a reasonable manner and rarely gives into distress or emotions beyond his usual calm and collected nature. Despite his rather laid back persona he is known to attack first and ask questions later. Showcasing some sadistic tendencies behind his rather jovial visage.
    3. Holder: Blade of Cosmos [A blade that manipulates gravity's effect on the objects slashed by it? Increasing or decreasing it respectively. I mean its mihawk so you can't just take away his blade even if you're not in one piece haha.]
    4. Commander
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Post by Silver Wolf Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Thanks! Also, just making a note here that this is still open. The more suggestions y'all give, the more i can use to enhance them! ^^
    Roland Gates
    Roland Gates

Post by Roland Gates Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:47 pm

Well here's what I cooked up for one of them out the top of my head

[Mini Event] The Magic Council 1F6W4tc

Name: Arséne Faust

Position: Master of Affairs

Friction Magic: This magic would be utilizing and manipulating the friction of matter to create several interesting effects such as raising an objects friction to the point where it sets itself on fire as it moves or causing explosions with the snap of ones fingers (Think Mustang from FMA).

Personality: So I was thinking of him as the sort of guy that thrives so well in the council due to his constant undermining of said council. Being much more of a free spirit than what you'd expect of the member of the supreme governing body and just suave enough to pull it off. I'm imagining as the playboy kind of guy that's more likely to host a party rather than being present for a vote. Being a bit more light hearted in his work and willing to bend the rules should it be neccessary to maintain order. He has plenty of dubious characters working for him on the sly and holds the criminal world in check to some degree, willing to play dirty to get his will through. Things often seeming to resolve themselves "magically" when he's involved. I was also thinking that he could be the one guy on the council being more forgiving and willing to consider exceptions to the council's law and openly criticize them when given the opportunity. The one reason he's still around being that despite what many would consider faults of his he gets the job done. The truth is more on the sinister side though as most of his accomplishments never sees the light of day, some saying he himself orcestrates and manages the criminal world to an extent as to keep them out of the publics eyes. You'd never expect it though as he tends to be very flashy in public, having even  gone as far as taking to wearing a ridiculously large decorative sword on his back as a "fasion statement".

He's no elite mage or anything and admits as much but considers himself to be just above average and content with his level of skill, reasoning that he shouldn't need to improve his magic too much in a world where most people practicing magic answers to him anyway.

Admittedly he's the most recently appointed member of the council and many consider his rise to power suspicious given that none had heard of him prior to his election and his predeccessor having resigned for no appearent reason.
    Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:05 pm

#1:

#2:

#3:

I'll make some more tomorrow since I'm currently writing everything on my school's library which isn't allowed for these stuff but yolo.
    Specter

Post by Specter Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:47 pm

I have to admit, this one in particular caught my attention:

[Mini Event] The Magic Council SfzAeMY

Name: Zen Ryuji
    Personality: Highly respected and renowned for his wisdom and benevolence as well as feared for his immense and destructive power. He has a deep understanding of life and his mission is to bring about peace to the Magic world.
    Magic: White Devil Slayer Magic / Holy Magic
    Position: Master of Affairs
    Grimnir

Post by Grimnir Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:56 am

Name: Anton Decebal
    Personality: Dark and cold Anton used to be a dark guild member rising through ranks becomming a guild leader himself. His attitude changed when he met a man that would eventually become his husband. His dark carreer placed his loved one at risk and led to their death, this event changed him and made him turn over a new leaf turning himself and his guild in. Seeing that he was changed he was given a pardon of his crimes which were fairly little in comparison to his whole guild and offered a position after he passed a series of tests to prove himself.
    Magic: Take Over: Dracula (a takeover magic that makes him host the monster dracula within him. However instead of drinking blood his bites drain mana which allows him to keep on fighting and is full of speed, strength, and even flying buffs.)
    Position: Whichever this i didnt figure was as important
    Tracey Harper

Post by Tracey Harper Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Nicita:
    Roland Gates
    Roland Gates

Post by Roland Gates Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:27 am

Archibald "Pendragon" Jenkins:
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Post by Silver Wolf Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Thank you all! you all have been awarded 1,500Jewels per complete character profile (excluding rank position) and 500 per position. If just one category was done, you may obtain jewels from 100 to 250 jewels depending on the description. If we, by any chance will use the information that you gave us, we will message you shortly so that you may roll a dice for even greater rewards. Thanks again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:18 pm