Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
A Chance Meeting [Sin] EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
A Chance Meeting [Sin] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
A Chance Meeting [Sin] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
A Chance Meeting [Sin] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
A Chance Meeting [Sin] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
A Chance Meeting [Sin] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
A Chance Meeting [Sin] EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
A Chance Meeting [Sin] EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
A Chance Meeting [Sin] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

A Chance Meeting [Sin]

Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

A Chance Meeting [Sin] Empty A Chance Meeting [Sin]

Post by Ami~ Mon May 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Rose Garden did not live up to its name as it was neither a garden or even house a single rose. Ami was sadden when she learned this. She had hoped to see some beautiful flowers blossoming as it was beautiful this time of the year. However she wasn't fully disappoint as she was greeted to a majestic wonderland. The entire village was a magical wonderland. She could barely believe her eyes. Her breath caught when she took first glance. It was the most beautiful town she had ever visited. She bowed her head and shook her head think, how it was a shame that such beauty held so much despair and hatred in its roots. It could not been helped unfortunately.

As she strode down the majestic streets she admired the glowing lacrimas that acted as lamps. A radiant light from one of the various shops had also caught her eye. A book store? She blinked. Ami loved reading, however she had read every single book in her guild's library which housed hundreds if not thousands of books. Perhaps there were books she had not read yet? She entered the store and began to look around. It was filled with books she had never read before. Her eyes lit up in excitement. She wanted to buy every single book here but alas, she did not have enough Jewels. A dark thought filled her head, maybe she could steal them? After all she was a dark mage. A small crime for so much knowledge would be worth it.

Within a few seconds Ami was running out the door with her arms full of books. "Get back here!" The owner shouted at her. She merely sped off even quicker than she did before in responce. She soon saw a few pursuers and she used her knowledge to her advantage. Escaping into an alleyway she took a faux turn which redirected those who were chasing her. Chuckling she settled down and under the moonlight she began to read. She quickly scanned through page after page. At that point Ami was glad she had stolen so many books it gave her so much knowlege. She didn't care that she just commit a crime, she had done so much before anyways. However, Ami knew she had to leave soon as she didn't want to continue lugging 8 books around with her. It was a shame how short of a time she had spent here.
    Sin

A Chance Meeting [Sin] Empty Re: A Chance Meeting [Sin]

Post by Sin Mon May 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Sin sighed and hung her head as she wasn’t a fan of walks, or in her case being wheeled it was just another painful remind of her disabilities. Her servant Olivia of course meant well by these walks but every revolution of the wheelchair unravelling her resolve like a tapestry would with a rather devious child. Pulled through loops and turns of life that left her in a dreary spiral of depression. One elbow was rested upon the arm of the wheelchair‘s the other limb laid flat against it completely motionless barring any small gaps in the sidewalk as she admired the foundation of it as she was being wheeled out through the city.

Olivia glanced down toward the rather droopy figure which was her master before now peering forward to the garden, “How about we go into that! I’m sure that the destruction here couldn’t even compare to the … err.” The woman grinding to a halt as she recognized that this conversation was only going south at a jet’s pace. Further being emphasized about how her analogy of saying that this destructions that made this one flower garden couldn’t be worse than anything. Two missing appendages and one deadly glare leering back from behind her hair made her realize being handicapped and a historical location, be it for horrible reasons, were in fact different.

“Go ahead darling, finish that sentence …” a sinister tone accompanying her remark as the young female quickly wheeled them around in a circle and instead took her into a library.

“H-ha-ha,” the maid hesitantly chuckled before pointing out. “Oh look at all the books in here surely you can find something good! Miss would you please take my master's in and show her some of the delightful books I’m sure she will handsomely compensate you.”

“Olivia!” Sin snarled before being left helpless in the care of the stranger, Olivia now sprinting out and watching from the window as she realized going too far would have registered as neglect. At that moment a robbery of sorts seemed to be in action as she now watched the female fly past her with the books. “Olivia just get me out of here,” she sighed hanging her head. “I wish to return to the manner now.” She hadn’t caught a glimpse of the criminal and frankly didn’t care as she now had her servant wheeling her back down the street and past a few alleyways.
    Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ Tue May 24, 2016 2:42 pm

Scanning her suroundings with a sharp eye, Ami quietly stood up and hid a few book behind a garbage can. Sure the books might be a bit smelly because of that however it didn't matter for her. She needed a way to bring all these bags home. A backpack or a shopping bag would suffice. She could have easily robbed another person however she needed something to threaten her victim with. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a glass bottle. Busting out the bottom she found the sharp edges very useful. She would never use it of course as she honestly didn't want to pick a fight with anyone unless in self-defense. Despite the fact she had the possible upper-hand if anything were to go wrong she was afraid, what if the one she had attacked was a mage, an S rank one? Or what if there was a group of bounty hunters?

Suddenly she froze. The monster had heard a strange sound growing louder and louder. She had to fight now in order to survive. Clutching her makeshift weapon in her hand she crept out the opening of the alleyway. Shock was apparent on her face as she found the source of the sound. A lady who seemed similar in age (or at least physically) was being pushed around in a wheelchair and another woman who was pushing her around. They seemed to be easy targets, however she was also prepared for the possibility if they weren't. She eavesdropped and heard them talking about something however it did not concern her much. She was slowly waiting for the moment to pounce and strike, like a great feline (despite the fact her own features were more canine like in appearance).

Still in the shadows she said in a low voice, "You both have come at the wrong time." She attempted to sound as intimidating as she possibly could despite the fact it was incredibly hard for her to do so. She slowly stepped out of the shadows and she made her face as emotionless as she possibly could which very easy for her to do so. It was quite a relief as well for her fear and nervousness had also vanished. She then in a very showy way brandish her poorly-made weapon. "If you wish to stay alive I suggest you do what I say. If you don't I won't hesitate to stab you with this." She forced her gaze to become hard as she awaited their response.
    Sin

Post by Sin Wed May 25, 2016 5:03 am

Sin glanced toward her servant before grumbling, [color:377c=##cc99ff]“Come now Olivia certain you can’t be all that useless after all I did hire you expecting that you were top grade-” As she spoke though a rather sinister voice spoke out from the alleyway. Olivia squealed and fled from the sheer sound, her spirit was a weak one and unfortunate as she complete neglected her duties already,  an action that Sin didn’t take kindly as she was now stranded here before the alleyway. “Olivia!” She growled the crowd peering toward the handicapped girl before she waved her hand as pleasantly as possible toward them in attempts to avert their eyes as she now peered down into the shadows as well. “You realize that you just ruined my best form of transportation with that little fake act your greedy filth.”

SIn wasn’t a subtle girl when she was agitated one might say she was even masquerading as a proud spoiled brat as she now noticed the weapon. Rolling her eyes now she raised up her hand and grabbed the fake one. “See this useless. See those also useless,” indicating with her prosthetic. “Now you could keep threatening or I imagine you have a purpose behind this madness of yours as I don’t really care about what you have done fugitive from the police or whatever but I will turn a blind eye for sinners like you so long as you just wheel me over to my front door. It’s hard to do anything but doughnuts with one arm” As her comment spoke out she merely laid her head against the padding on the top of her seat, “Whatever you want … not like living in this state so kill me or use me whatever.” A perfect getaway cart loaded with hostage and storage space beneath her legs as she had a compartment to store such items
    Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ Wed May 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Ami's head seemed to whirl around. The person that was pushing the girl had fled. She did not attempt to flee after her as she was weak. She was not worth her time. Her eyes laid trailed on the girl in the wheelchair. As the girl talked. She honestly did not care that the girl was a handicap she bit her lip as the girl called her on her bluff. She then spoke in a cold unyielding voice. "I am not greedy. My causes are for the good, the law simply doesn't seem to agree with them. In fact the entire world doesn't seem to agree with me." A bitter tone entered her voice. "Sure you might have called me out on my bluff, but this weapon is something that's generous. I have a power that has the potential to cause massive damage. Would you truly like to have a taste for yourself or would you rather comply. I simply ask for a bag and you to forget you ever saw me. Sounds like a good deal, no?"

The monster merely raised an eyebrow as the girl began explaining about something about sinners.
    "I won't lie, I know I am a sinner and I continue sinning. I don't care what punishment I will get when I die. Not when the world had harmed me so much. Death is simply the easy way out of the world's rather. However, I want to inflict as much pain as I possibly could onto the world even if it does condemn me. I don't like killing I'll be honest." Her eyes flitted around her. The coast seemed quite clear at that point. "If I bring you back to your home will you offer your assistance and turn a blind eye over me?" She asked harshly. Her heart was racing very fast as she had no idea what to expect. It was times like these she had wished someone from the Protection Corps was with her. She did not like doing the threats or bluffs herself. Sometimes her wisdom did not aid her, this was one of those times. She secretly began to wish she did not have commit her crime.
    Sin

Post by Sin Thu May 26, 2016 4:34 pm

"Oh really, well you just chased Olivia a sweet young maid who was so kind as to actually push me around," she grumbled her mind contemplating about her magic before frowning and hanging her head. "I would fight your right now ... but I can't ..." She sighed and hung her head now looking back up and stating. "Look, if you want to get out of your little mess then why don't you just take me with you no one suspects a handicapped girl and her assistant of crimes. If I make even a little peep then you can feel free to slit my throat, but right now I think you need me a lot more then I need you even given my predicament." She spoke now looking back to the woman's form and reached down pulling out a hand she sometimes would wear that could cover her ear.

"As for those causes of the world's good I must admit I'm a bit intrigued," her eyes narrowing on her acquaintance as she wondered if she was just some common thief of perhaps more. "I must admit most of the time I'm not a pleasant person to get along with, but it must be your lucky day because I already dispersed my own sinful urges away from myself. Now do tell me your name as if anyone question it would seem awful that I didn't know a new servant caretakers name. I'm Sin.
    Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Ami scoffed at her statement. "How do you know whether the maid was truly loyal towards you. From all I know she could be plotting your demise. Perhaps I have done you a favor, I had driven off someone that would be the death of you." She said. "You never know what people may do, so it is only natural if you are always wary of your surroundings." Ami raised an eyebrow at what the girl said. What she said was true, she could always use her as a scapegoat. If she peeped, well it was true she could slit her throat, but deep down within her Ami knew that her nature did not allow her to kill no matter what. Perhaps rather than killing the girl she could beat her towards the inch of her life and possible cut off another limb or two so she would become even more of an amputee than she already was.

She froze as the girl introduced herself as Sin and called Ami her servant caretaker. She immediately shot out a response, "I refuse to be called as your servant I only serve one person and it is my master Alice, guild master of the great Caduceus Scale. However you may call me Ami, not anything else." She hissed, her voice slightly was on edge from being called a servant from someone she just met. "Remember, Sin you are my hostage and not the other way around. A young grasshopper does not have control over his teacher so don't expect it the other way around either." Her eyes darted around her surrounding before slowly approached the wheelchair and began to push it. "Direct me towards the location of your house as I have no idea where it is. After all, I can't bring someone towards their desired destination when I do not even know where it is located in the first place."

(OOC: Sorry for the late post, had irl stuff to deal with. I can't post for two more weeks unfortunately as I said in my farewell.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 pm