Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Wish to Be A GM? EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Wish to Be A GM? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Wish to Be A GM? EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Wish to Be A GM? EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Wish to Be A GM? EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Wish to Be A GM? EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Wish to Be A GM? EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Wish to Be A GM? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Wish to Be A GM? EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Wish to Be A GM?

Roulette

Wish to Be A GM? Empty Wish to Be A GM?

Post by Roulette Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Wolf Revenant...

Is now open for public application. Feel free to apply HERE for the spot.
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Wish to Be A GM? Empty Re: Wish to Be A GM?

Post by Silver Wolf Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:16 pm

BUMP. Please respond to this thread if you wish to apply for it.
    Requiem
    Requiem

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:42 pm

I WANT ONE!
    bkdyno

Post by bkdyno Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:22 am

Ad maius bonum. This is the most important saying of the Wolf Revenant guild. In Latin it means "For the Greater Good". This is the Wolf's way. The Wolf Revenant guild was founded by Gajeel Redfox in X792. He created it after the death of Fairy Tail as a guild who didn't follow the rules of the misguided Magic Council. A guild who prides itself on honor and respect. A guild who could do good without influence. Gajeel was guild master for a few years until he was succeeded Galld Mallbronte, a powerful dark wizard who brought nothing but Death, Destruction, and total anarchy in Wolf Revenant's name. He took after Grimoire Heart's former master, Hades in his approach. Destroying anyone who would oppose him. The reason for his dark actions is unknown. But the only thing that was certain about his past, is that he deeply hated the magic council, and wanted everyone associated with it dead. He ruled over the guild with an iron fist for nearly 40 years, plunging the world into chaos. Until the legendary Wizard Saint, Ikarin, had faced him in battle. The grueling brawl lasted nearly 2 days with both sides taking lots of damage, but Ikarin ended up winning, sending Galld packing away, never to be seen again. This left the guild without a master. After days of deliberation, the guild had decided to make Ikarin their new Guild Master. He'd ruled over for about 5 years, righting all of the guild's former wrongs, bring light to the dark, and bringing back Wolf revenant's former glory and honor. He left without any given reason and retreated to a secret hideout on Mt. Hakobe. This left the guild without a master for a year. Until one day in which they'd found out that Ikarin had died. He was killed fighting off a monster from the book of Zeref. In his last Will & Testament stated that his apprentice Flynn Igashi is to be guild master of Wolf Revenant from this point on. Tracking him down however, would be the tough part. In the Will, Ikarin had told the guild to search in Magnolia for him, as that was his last known position at the time. It took 6 months, but they'd finally found him. The Gun-toting wizard originally declined the offer, but in light of Ikarin's death, he accepted. He now rules over the guild as a place of justice. And does everything in its power to bring order and peace to the people. Without the tainted light of the magic council. Galld's current whereabouts are unknown, however, a dark guild that goes by the name of Endium Solicieren has been founded by an unknown guild master. Which is widely believed as either his next of kin, or Galld himself. The guild seems to be built up of Galld's principles and desires nothing but chaos. Wolf Revenant is keeping its eye on the guild and preparing for the worst.
    bkdyno

Post by bkdyno Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Was that long enough?
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Post by Kitty Pryde Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Not quite. You only have 390 words and someone also sent theirs. Unless ya want to send me some more words within the day so I can recompare, I'll be taking Daemon as the new GM ^^;
    Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Also you can use the word counter to the left side of the page towards the top/middle just to make sure that you do have enough words for whatever you might be applying for.
    Theo O'Farrell

Post by Theo O'Farrell Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:13 am

Oh damn is this where you go to apply for the position of GM for WR, because i kinda already submitted an application to it on the official guild list when i noticed that, I understand that bdkyno is after the GM position as well, i hope i haven't made a mess of the situation. :O If possible would I be able to contest the GM spot against the two, as i have already written a sample of the official guild list? If the sample that I have provided is not deemed sufficient or within the requirements for the position, please contact me and I'll provide another in a different situation to demonstrate my character's attributes primarily those for leadership, command, etc.
    bkdyno

Post by bkdyno Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Dangon already has the spot, i think
    Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:04 pm

No, its open. Plus Dangon was originially GM of CS which the GM is now Novus. Wolf Reverent is very much open still.
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Post by Kitty Pryde Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Thread is in official guild list. I'll close this one for now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:40 am