Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Old staff app EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Old staff app EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Old staff app EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Old staff app EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Old staff app EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Old staff app EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Old staff app EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Old staff app EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Old staff app EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Old staff app

Arya
    Arya

Old staff app Empty Re: Old staff app

Post by Arya Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi, my name is Arya, and I’d like to apply for staff on FTHaven. I’m 16 years old, and I live in the frigid north, Canada. My timezone in MDT currently, and I’m typically available fully from 3 pm to 12 pm on weekdays, and all day on weekends. I have Skype, and I can typically access that at anytime when I’m not sleeping. My mic on my laptop is broken, so I am only able to communicate through text.

EXPERIENCE

I have no experience of any work in terms of staffing, but I’m eager and willing to learn or help in any way possible. I have worked at a theme park before, so I do know how to deal with belligerent or unhappy people. I also am familiar with aspects of customer service, which may help me help members with their problems or issues in an effective manner.

PERSONALITY

Positive
    I’m an all around positive person, and I hope to promote a good attitude among staff and members alike. I’m fairly cleanly-mouthed, meaning there would be no filthy language or actions coming from me.

Professional
    While I can be fun and energetic, I also know when it is time to be serious. If there was ever a disruption or problem, I would be able to deal with it in a timely and efficient manner.

Hard-Working
    As someone with a lack of a social life, when I get invested in something I tend to work extremely hard towards it, and usually manage to complete my goals in a timely and efficient manner.

SKILLS

-People Skills
    -Lack of Social Life
    -CSS
    -RP Experience

Ryoshi

Post by Ryoshi Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:32 pm

So, you already know me. I've been a moderator on three sites, an administrator (briefly, yes, but still one) on two. I've been roleplaying for almost a year, and I know my stuff. I'm decent at coding, I can keep a level head in difficult, stressful situations, and I can be fair. I can figure out the best way to satisfy two antagonistic parties, and, best of all, I have a lot of free time. That being said, I do work quite often, so you'll have to bear with me on that.
    That's all I can think of to say, so I hope it's enough. Thank you.
    Rylan the Prodigy

Post by Rylan the Prodigy Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:12 pm

Name: Rylan
    Time available: I'm usually available every day. I am very active and I spend most of my free time here, as you can see on the chatbox. I also have a different timezone than the most so I can finish/start stuff that others can't at that time or help the other members from my timezone.
    Personal information: My name is Rylan, I am 14 years old. I live in the Netherlands which is located in Europe, I speak Dutch, English, German and a little bit of French. In my free time I like to play soccer, or hang out on here. I don't have much to say about myself, because I'm not all that interesting.
    Why am I a suitable staff member: As most have witnessed I am a very straightforward person that says things without beating around the bush or sugercoating it. I do understand that it is needed sometimes, and I am willing to hold back a little if it's going to far but I know when to stop things and breaking it up. Whenever there's an argument I'm willing to let it go until it reaches a point it's very heated and will break it off.
    Experience: I used to be a moderator on OPRP for about 6 months, I resigned because I didn't had enough time to give my 100% so decided to give a shot to someone else. I did give a notice in advance that my activity would slightly drop, but had given names of who I thought were staff material and personally supervised them to take my spot over which they succesfully did. I was also an administrator on an Attack on Titan site and did everything there from creating the plot to the templates and grading so I'm fairly experienced in that area.

I hope you will consider me being part of your team and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Rylan.
    Epitaphless

Post by Epitaphless Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:37 pm

My name is Chris. I'm 21. Uhh as far as experience goes, most of it is really in plot and owning my own very small forums consisting of like 12 members? I would like to get more experience. As for activity, I think it's clear I'm on nearly daily, and I have time to also check on stuff mobile wise. I function well with to do lists and I'm very good at managing time. I am relatively aware of where to find anything I don't know and don't have an answer to. I would like to grade, I am in the process of memorizing the character sheet requirements. I'll be honest, I can be a bit too strict some times. Biggest downfall, but my biggest gain is a willingness to adapt and take criticism well. That's it I think. Sorry I don't have more. n.n I hope I can help.
    Ðragon
    Ðragon

Post by Ðragon Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:09 pm

pick me plz
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Old staff app Empty Old staff app

Post by Silver Wolf Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Thank you all for showing interest. I have talked to some of you and, if you accepted, you have now received your powers. ^-^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:34 pm