Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro}

Skylar

The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} Empty The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro}

Post by Skylar Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:30 pm

Skylar took a deep breath, then pushed open the doors to the Pygmy Rabbit guild hall and walked inside. He was in Crocus, the Blooming Capitol of Fiore. He had heard rumors about Pygmy Rabbit. He had heard that they were the most straight-laced, upright guild in Fiore. That they had strict rules, but they did great things. He had decided that it was the guild for him. Therefore, he had traveled to Crocus to join it. Now, he was walking inside with his stiff military gait, skintight suit smoothly following his movements, his father's pistol holstered on the left side of his chest under his arm. He marched swiftly between the tables haphazardly strewn about, ignoring the stares of the members within. He was used to getting odd looks, what with his hair being longer than most girls', and his strangely futuristic military jumpsuit with its wrist and ankle cuffs glowing cyan in the dim light. None of it bothered him anymore. He walked straight up to the bar and stopped before it, shoulders stiffly set and spine straight. He looked directly into the bartender's eyes, holding his gaze a moment before he spoke.
    "I'm looking for the guild master." he said stiffly. The man behind the bar grinned and nodded towards a stairwell to his left, clearly indicating for Skylar to climb to the second floor. He complied, ascending the steps calmly but stiffly, not dropping his militaristic gait for even a second. Once he made it to the second floor, he entered the room there, seeing only a girl about his age sitting by a fire.
    "I'm looking for the master of this fine guild. I presume you are her?" he said without waiting for her to react to his entrance. This seemed a little rude to him in hindsight, but he was a little nervous, so he ignored his morals for a moment.
    Arya
    Arya

The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} Empty Re: The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro}

Post by Arya Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:55 am

Arya relaxed by the fire, a book in her hands and a cup of tea right next to her. She did this quite often; her days were usually packed with work and assignments, so any time she had to relax was spent right here, in the guild by the cozy little fire. That is, until she was thrown out of her thoughts by a voice, strangely stiff, asking her about the guildmaster. She blinked, looking up at the frankly odd looking man; he was wearing a military jumpsuit, though it looked far more advanced than any she had ever seen before. His hair, as blonde as her own, as actually longer than hers, and his face was stern. She noticed the pistol at his side as well, and gave a small grin. 'Geez, we attract more oddballs than any other guild in Fiore.' She laughed to herself, before nodding and standing up, her face turning serious. "Yes, that would be me. How can I help you today?" She asked politely, still studying him with curious eyes. She wouldn't comment on his appearance if he didn't.
    Skylar

The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro} Empty Re: The Blue Lightning Appears {Skylar's Intro}

Post by Skylar Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:25 pm

So quick that she probably wouldn't be able see it, Skylar gave the guild master a once-over from head to toe. Blonde hair in a ponytail (Shorter than Skylar's own hair, but quite long), blue eyes, somewhat pale skin, petite and wearing a sundress. All in all, somewhat plain, but appealing nonetheless. Certainly more normal than Skylar's own bizarre appearance. After only a moment's hesitation, he replied.
    "My name is Skylar Mason. I have come here to join your fine guild, if you'll have me. If you do take me, I swear to serve you and uphold your commands and tenets to the best of my ability." he said solemnly. As he spoke, his hands crackled with lightning. He was a bit nervous, talking to a girl about his age who undoubtedly held far more power than he. Noticing the sparks, he tried to quell his nerves, but to little effect. Every few moments, a spark would snap between his fingers. Hoping she wouldn't notice this, Skylar clenched his fists and focused on controlling himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:32 pm