Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Wiccan Family Hex Magic EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Wiccan Family Hex Magic EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Wiccan Family Hex Magic EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Wiccan Family Hex Magic EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Wiccan Family Hex Magic EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Wiccan Family Hex Magic EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Wiccan Family Hex Magic EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Wiccan Family Hex Magic EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Wiccan Family Hex Magic EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Wiccan Family Hex Magic

Joe Wiccan

Wiccan Family Hex Magic Empty Wiccan Family Hex Magic

Post by Joe Wiccan Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Wiccan Family Hex Magic IlBs0Ll

Magic Name Here: Wiccan Family Hex Magic
    Element Here: Darkness
    Primary/Secondary: Primary
    Character Specific/Non-Character Specific Only Character's within the Wiccan Family can use this magic as it is a magic that has been passed down through the family.
    Offensive/Defensive/Supportive/Mixed: Mixed Offensive and Support
    Wiccan Family Hex Magic IdcNoDK
    Wiccan Family Hex Magic is an Eye magic employed by the Wiccan Family since their earliest days. Created by the three Wiccan sisters it was created as a unique was to attack an opponent. It said said to be one of the first magics and is closely related to the one magic, though evidence of this statement is scarce and the story is merely hearsay. The magic serves a great many purposes but the main use of Hex magic to inflict pain or suffering on a target , whether physical or emotional. The Magic has a wide range of abilities and uses ranging from alteration, changing the physical properties of items, to Telepathy and Hypnosis (Hypnosis will only be used for story purposes with the permission of the RP Partner at the time.). The many different properties of the magic makes it a very diverse one, only really limited by the caster's imagination. The alterations can be used as a diversionary tactic or straight up attack depending on the caster's preferences but none of the changes are permanent and will revert after so long or the defeat of the caster or target.
    Wiccan Family Hex Magic MMD53Gy

D Rank- 2 perks
    C Rank- 3 perks
    B Rank - 4 perks
    A Rank - 5 perks
    S Rank - 6 perks
    L Rank - 7 perks
    X Rank - 9 perks
    Z Rank - 11 perks

Wiccan Family Hex Magic 9nY0v5X
    (Weaknesses must always be one more than strengths)
    Bodily State: The state of the caster’s body is irrelevant when it comes to casting the spells. So long as they can see clearly they can cast spells effectively which means if the caster is restrained or has broken bones it does not stop him from casting.
    Versatile Fighting Style: Limited only by the caster's imagination Hex magic is extremely powerful and has a great many choices when it comes to casting. Anything the caster can think of can be given form by Hex Magic so long as it effects a target and causes them pain.
    Water Magic: Being that the magic is dark in origin it deals double damage against Water Magics but only half damage against Light Magic.  
    Wiccan Family Hex Magic KWvO0iy
    (Minimum amount of strengths is 3)
    Light Magic: Being that the magic is dark in origin it has a natural weakness to Light magic and as such the attacks only deal half damage against a light Wizards however it does deal double damage to Water Magic users.
    Eye Contact: Using hex magic requires the caster to make Eye contact with the target, if the target is alive. If the caster and the target do not lock eyes, it severely limits the spells that can be used.
    No Defensive spells: Seeing as Hex magic is used to inflict pain and suffering the magic has little to no defensive capabilities.
    Shared Pain: Any bodily pain caused by Hex magic is shared by the caster. Damage inflicted is not shared but the pain felt is which could cause the caster to lose concentration if not focusing.

Wiccan Family Hex Magic DafVp4X

More Spells to Follow

D-Rank:
    C-Rank:
    B-Rank:
    A-Rank:
    L-Rank:
    X-Rank:
    Z-Rank:
    Epitaphless

Wiccan Family Hex Magic Empty Re: Wiccan Family Hex Magic

Post by Epitaphless Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:36 pm

Hiya! I'll be grading your Magic Today.

First things first, We will be keeping an eye on that hypnotic gaze. Just be sure it stays for plot purposes only, though I trust you. =)

Telekinesis range needs to be 15m, that is the max range for D-Rank spells. While you did fix the range in the description, range itself still says 20m.

This is what I found so far! Great magic description. I really enjoyed reading it.

Joe Wiccan

Post by Joe Wiccan Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Fixed! Sorry about the slip up and you can trust me about the hypnosis. Promise :D
    Epitaphless

Post by Epitaphless Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:37 am

I am totally stamping this approved then unless someone says otherwise.

I don't have a stamp. :C

So I'll just type it really big. :CCC

APPROVED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:51 am