Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Eren's Perks EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Eren's Perks EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Eren's Perks EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Eren's Perks EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Eren's Perks EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Eren's Perks EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Eren's Perks EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Eren's Perks EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Eren's Perks EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Eren's Perks

Eren
    Eren

Eren's Perks Empty Eren's Perks

Post by Eren Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:25 pm

Character App: https://fairytailhaven.rpg-board.net/t776-eren-kaiser

Race: Faller: A human born with incredible magical potential. It is unknown how exactly this kind of human is created, though it occurs once in every approximately 500 000 children, and most won't even ever realize the kinds of abilities they possess. This is only logical, since most of this energy is extremely difficult to unlock and should usually require years of training before being even the slightest bit useful. The energy is also very unstable compared to most, and is attuned to all elements. The unstable nature of the energy is also speculated to be connected to most Fallers' behavioral traits, as most seem to have very brash personalities.

Perk 1: In the event of extreme rage, some of the extra magical energy the Faller possesses may seep out, affecting the elements nearby in visible ways, such as electric sparks around their body and into the ground.

Perk 2: This effect can also make the Faller's hair light up and flow upwards as if it were fire, as well as making their eyes bright red.
    Roulette

Eren's Perks Empty Re: Eren's Perks

Post by Roulette Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:49 pm

When you've finished your application, please bump and a staff member will grade this as soon as possible. Thank you~
    Eren
    Eren

Post by Eren Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:15 am

Finished
    Eren
    Eren

Post by Eren Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:46 am

bump
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Post by Silver Wolf Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello! The perk contains many elemental properties and so I will have to ask you to choose one. You can obtain two through the other perk, but, unfortunately, we cannot allow any more.
    Eren
    Eren

Post by Eren Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:59 pm

edited
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Post by Silver Wolf Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Alright, seeing as the changes have been made accordingly, I would like to state that as these are racial perks, this does not grant any boosts in battles and cannot cause any damage of any kind. Furthermore, although these are considered 'elemental,' they will not be considered magical and are simply for special effect.

Perk 1: In the event of extreme rage, some of the extra magical energy the Faller possesses may seep out, affecting the elements nearby in visible ways, such as electric sparks around their body and into the ground.

Again, this will be permitted as a special effect type of thing and cannot grant boosts/damage of any kind (even if touched). Only electric sparks will be permitted as the one perk.

Perk 2: This effect can also make the Faller's hair light up and flow upwards as if it were fire, as well as making their eyes bright red.

Seeing as the red eyes is a special characteristic, the hair perk is perfectly fine. Again, like before, it won't grant boosts or damage of any kind.

That said, I will mark this as approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:21 am