Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Jesse "Sky" Abrams EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Jesse "Sky" Abrams EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Jesse "Sky" Abrams EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Jesse "Sky" Abrams EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Jesse "Sky" Abrams EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Jesse "Sky" Abrams EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Jesse "Sky" Abrams EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Jesse "Sky" Abrams EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Jesse "Sky" Abrams EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Jesse "Sky" Abrams

Sky
    Sky

Jesse "Sky" Abrams Empty Jesse "Sky" Abrams

Post by Sky Thu May 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Jesse "Sky" Abrams LqT86V8

Name: Jesse Abrams
    Nickname/Alias: Sky [No one is exactly sure how this caught on... though Jesse seems to recall an instance where he used a fake name with the world "Sky" somewhere in it]
    Birthday: 6/12
    Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Race: Human

Personality: Jesse is very strong willed. Ever heard the phrase, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit"? That does not apply to Jesse. If he does not get what he wants, he will throw a fit and he will keep throwing one until he gets whatever the hell it is that he wants at that particular moment. Jesse's strong willed personality is perhaps only topped by his inability to identify social queues. Nine out of ten times he will not realize someone is flirting with him, and he also seems incapable of detecting whether someone is happy or sad unless someone tells him specifically. This leads to many awkward social encounters, and is also probably why Jesse is practically always single. Jesse is also very analytical, his does things based on what statistics say, and if something has under a 40% chance of succeeding, odds are, he probably will not do whatever that thing is. Jesse also has an eidetic memory, basically meaning he remembers what he had for breakfast three years ago on Tuesday. It also means that Jesse is basically one of the most annoying people you will ever meet. He will correct absolutely everything everyone says, and never passes down an opportunity to show off his impeccable  memory. Jesse also enjoys spewing random facts that no one else knows and/or cares about. Things like the atomic weight of several elements and their correspondent atomic numbers are among his favorite facts. Despite this, Jesse can be very nice and caring, always standing up for those he cares about and getting unfathomably angry at those who harm his friends, needless to say however, he doesn't really have many friends to care about because of his very annoying personality-- it tends to draw people away from him. But Jesse doesn't really care because that just makes his relationship with his few fiends stronger.
    --> Puppies: Need I say anything? They are cute and perfect.
    --> Reading: Jesse will often be found with his head buried in a good book whenever he isn't doing anything else, he just loves stories.
    --> Justice: Jesse would like a perfect world where everything is perfectly just, and he will do most anything to accomplish this, he does, after all, hate injustice.
    Dislikes:
    --> Kitties: The nemesis of puppies. Kitties must die.
    --> Loud noises: 'Why can't people just be quiet?' This is something Jesse often finds himself thinking.
    --> Injustice: Jesse wants to live in a world of justice, and injustice is basically the opposite of that.
    Fears:
    --> Chalk: It feels weird and and makes that despicable noise.
    --> Snow: It's just so cold and unnatural... why didn't the water turn into ice?! Why is it this... thing?!
    --> Being Eaten: It's a weird one, but Jesse once had a dream where he was eaten and has been scarred ever since.
    Motivations:
    --> Justice: As I've said time and time again, Jesse strives for justice, so it is one of his greatest motivations.
    --> Elimination of Politicians: Jesse believes all politicians are currently corrupt and causes injustice, so they must be eliminated.
    --> What is that damned tattoo for?!: Jesse has a strange tattoo on his left collarbone and he has no idea what it is for, so naturally he would like to find out.

Jesse "Sky" Abrams PUTnENy
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin: Light
    Height: 4'7" (5'3" with hat)
    Weight: 77 lbs.
    Appearance:

Le Picture:
    Special Characteristics: Jesse has a tattoo with a strange character on it on his left collarbone.

Jesse "Sky" Abrams JGbM3fC

Guild: Draco Maledicte
    Guild Mark Location: Left Upper Arm
    Guild Mark Color: Navy Blue
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Jesse "Sky" Abrams Empty Re: Jesse "Sky" Abrams

Post by Silver Wolf Thu May 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello! The name's Silver Wolf and I'll be grading your application today. Currently, you're lacking 120 words for personality. Besides that, everything looks good to go so bump when done!
    Sky
    Sky

Post by Sky Fri May 06, 2016 5:38 am

Bump! Terribly sorry!
    Ray Ignazia

Post by Ray Ignazia Fri May 06, 2016 12:39 pm

Hi, I'll be taking over for this application.

Your appearance section is lacking the picture that you've put in the spoiler, please rectify that. The link must be broken.
    Keep in mind that the fears you choose will have to be played out as pure phobias in the role-play. So if anything need be changed, this is your time.

Apart from that, everything else looks good. Bump when edited.
    Sky
    Sky

Post by Sky Fri May 06, 2016 1:39 pm

So sorry about the image, as for the fears, I like my characters to have quirky little phobias because I find them fun to RP. Razz Though I did change my character's appearance.

Anyways, bump! And so sorry for being such a pain. v-v
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Post by Kitty Pryde Mon May 09, 2016 10:58 am

Sorry for the wait! Approved!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:24 am