Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Shen's Perks EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Shen's Perks EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Shen's Perks EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Shen's Perks EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Shen's Perks EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Shen's Perks EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Shen's Perks EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Shen's Perks EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Shen's Perks EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Shen's Perks

Shen

Shen's Perks Empty Shen's Perks

Post by Shen Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:20 am

Character App: Shen Hansei
    Race: Etherious

Perk 1: Widespread Translation: While training under the Devil Lord Zan, Shen had learned to communicate not only with other devils and demonic creatures, but also other ethereal beings. When time passed, he achieved the ability to translate every scripture that his eyes can see (with the exception of scriptures with combative purposes).

Perk 2: Devilish Appearance: At first sight, people are often mistaking Shen for an actual devil. This is due to his childhood with Zan and adapting the expressions and interaction of demonic beings, he is often mistaken for an actual devil, despite his very humanic appearance. His origin as an Etherious has something to do with that too...
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Shen's Perks Empty Re: Shen's Perks

Post by Silver Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:18 pm

Shen wrote:Character App:
    Perk 1: Widespread Communication: While training under the Devil Lord Zan, Shen had learned to communicate not only with other devils and demonic creatures, but also other living beings. He can communicate with almost everyone ad read everything (as long as it's not a part of a combat strategy or something).

Okays... so what's the perk exactly? You say 'communicate' and 'read.' Are you referring to reading in general or is there some special form of reading this perk does?

Shen wrote:Perk 2: Eyes That Can See Through The Soul: His origin and mould has given him unique eyes that can see through the soul of people, reading their thoughts by a mere look. Usually, he finds it annoying, as he mostly encounters pretty embarrassing. In combat, it's completely useless, as Shen's nerves concentrates around his martial abilities and magic.

No. That is a definitive no. The only, only way that this will pass is if it states that you need permission from the user to read the thoughts. Even then, they must be of equal and or lower rank than your character.

Bump when done ^^
    Shen

Post by Shen Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:49 pm

I meant that the perk means that I can read/speak a lot more than just "regular" words; I can speak/translate almost every scripture that exists.

Bump, I think. (I hope that the scipture thing isn't too broken)
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Post by Silver Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:54 pm

The first perk, I'm counting as two. 1) communicating with creatures and 2) reading anything. Even seperated, this is too much. You can't communicate with every thing nor can you read any thing. I will ask you to narrow this down to a group of something. That or explain what you can read/narrow down. If you do go through languages, you can say that you are able to read any current language written through nonmagical means. That, I will let pass.
    Roulette

Post by Roulette Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Bumping as a reminder
    Shen

Post by Shen Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:58 am

o.e seems taht I have no more time in thinking about alternatives for perks... alright, bumped XD
    Roulette

Post by Roulette Mon May 09, 2016 10:45 am

Approved! So sorry for the wait! /.\

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm