Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Stuff EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Stuff EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Stuff EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Stuff EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Stuff EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Stuff EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Stuff EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Stuff EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Stuff EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Stuff

Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Stuff Empty Stuff

Post by Silver Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Click Here:

~Hot Chocolate~

Her words once finished, he was quick to reply. "Yeah, but, yah see, I'm what many would call a Halfling..." A halfling? Serenity's crystalline blue eyes almost immediately began to slowly scan the man up and down in a questioning manner. Although her gazing could have been looked upon as if she was checking him 'out,' he must have mistaken her gazing for another completely different manner for he continued. "Hmmm, to make it clearer..." The amateur spy listened intently. Was he to tell her of the races that made him? It would, regardless of what they were, definitely prove interesting as he carried neither the traits nor abilities of a Fanalis nor Imuchakk. None that she could see, of course.
    The man seemed to yet again take the conversation in another course although it seemed to her that he took her as if she were inexperienced in the ways of the world outside. "I'm like two different kinds of races that were divided equally together to form me." Serenity nodded slowly as her eyebrows seemed to furrow in thought. It wasn't as if she didn't know what he was talking about as she was a halfling herself, but it was moreso to humor herself as he didn't seem to know what she was. This proved to be quite the amusement.
    Serenity softly bit her lip. So, in the end, he never did tell her what he was. Human, for sure, but his other half? Still, she would not press the matter further. "Yah know 'the birds 'n the bees'?" The man said as he emphasized his ending words with the swatting of his hands into the empty air. The young Fanalis blinked. The bird and the bee..?
    Before she could utter a single word in question of his words, he swiftly cut her short. "I could say the same for you, Pink Haired Beauty." Huh? Faint traces of a blush blossomed against her already cold nipped cheeks. Pink haired beauty? That was a first. "I was, um, born in a village not far from here." Serenity said at last although her words were hesitant. "I just arrived here from my voyage not so long ago." About her race, she would say nothing. But, regardless of it, he could already possibly now tell what she was or, at least, half of what she was.
    If he said anything, she would give a brief pause as she would listen carefully to what he would say. And, when he would invite her into the the small cafe like building, she would agree. "How about we finish this conversation inside?" He said as he gave a head nod. Serenity smiled a warm smile in return. "Sure although," She gave a brief pause. "I never did catch your name." Serenity would await his before answering back with hers in return.

Stuff WzP9Dx8Stuff WzP9Dx8Stuff WzP9Dx8

[P: Tai Black]
    Hot Chocolate

Character:
    Serenity

Race:
    Fanalis/Human

Code Made by Sage, Edits by Serenity

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:30 pm