Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Meet the Owner EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Meet the Owner EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Meet the Owner EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Meet the Owner EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Meet the Owner EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Meet the Owner EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Meet the Owner EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Meet the Owner EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Meet the Owner EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Meet the Owner

Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Meet the Owner Empty Meet the Owner

Post by Silver Wolf Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Meet the Owner

This thread is being made so that people have a better understanding of who I am and who my characters are starting since the first time I joined an RP site. Yet, not only will usernames be included in this thread, but also applications as well as tips/hints on how to get me to post if I ever take too long. Hope this helps!
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Meet the Owner Empty Re: Meet the Owner

Post by Silver Wolf Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Meet the Owner ZL0kQmS
    Meet the Owner Dfwqe0
    Sonya<3
    Background: Aaaaaah the good old days back in ft-rp and the start of my Role Playing 'career.' I hold great love towards this character as I met many of you under this account. I stopped using her when I took my leave in ULRP, but I am still quite widely known under this account. She was the first character who became Guild Master as well.
    Made: May 27, 2014
    Sites: FT-RP and ULRP
    Fun Fact: This character's idea belonged to one of my friend's fanfic. He told me I could use her, but I didn't know he meant that jokingly so I used her. I tweaked her to my liking and here is end product:

Character Application:

Spoiler:
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Post by Silver Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Animus Sin

What It Is We Stand For:

To better and fully understand what it is that we, the mages of the Noxx Hand, stand for, you must first answer a question for us. Why did you become a mage? Was it power, glory, and or honor that drove you to hone and try to perfect your powers? Was it perhaps that you saw within yourself your true potential and wished to grasp it? Or was it simply that you wished to use it as a means to defend yourself and those around you? Better yet, was there something more?  

Here in Animus Sin, we do not care what path in life you have walked upon, the demons you have encountered, nor the sins you have committed. Here, you will be with fellow comrades that want and strive to achieve the same goal as you. Comrades that have walked down similar paths in life as you have. Here in Animus Sin, you will become one with the guild. You will be Animus Sin.

Despite what those around us believe, we consider ourselves to be neutrally dark. Although we are a guild that looks for a way to bring down the current heads of Fiore, we do not wish to bring about a reign of darkness but rather establish a new world order. We seek power, freedom, unity, and control to the best of our abilities. We are a guild that work to obtain our goals without a thought to the means we use to obtain them. Here in Animus Sin, we look for members willing to put in their all to bring back the full glory of the guild and to themselves. Yet, not only do we look for strong members in skill, mind, and or body but those of varying skill sets. To those who wish and seek it, the guild provides training to strengthen themselves and become a force to be reckoned with. We also greatly pride ourselves with the various things we have to offer our members. We do not take our members lightly, but rather work hard to train them and guide them to be the best mage they can be. We work hand in hand with each of our members to better the guild relationship and be a unit as well as family.

Our goals, in more depth, goes as follows:

Freedom and Unity:

We are a guild that defends our inner freedom and our will to do any action deemed just. You have the right to live free, to live your own life, and to make your own choices. Nothing and nobody should tell you what to do, but that does not allow you the right to deny others their freedom. With freedom comes innovation, creativity, and a chance to rise and become better than you currently are. If you join, you have the right to voice your opinion and commit to your actions.  You have the right to decide whether you are good or evil. You are free to determine your path in life. You are free to unlock your own potential as you deem fit.

The members of Noxx Hand also look after their own. We don't plan to be a guild that puts down their fellow guild members and we certainly don't clamber at each other for power. We are brothers and sisters. We are like the wolves who hunt, work, and live together in a pack. The streets and allies of Fiore can throw up surprises for the unwary, but as long as you are with us, you are protected. You will be safe and at peace knowing that you've got the members of our guild on your side as you move around on jobs and personal goals. For as far as we're concerned, once you've become an Animus Sin, you're one of us; a brother or sister in our wolf pack.

And wolves never hunt alone…

Power and Control

Everything in life, undeniably, is determined by wealth, power, and prestige. As thus, we are primarily a mercenary guild as well as a revolutionary guild as we strive to try to achieve power without any restraints placed upon you. We will unlock that potential that you have deep within yourself and your magic. Magic is the tool that you use to achieve your goals whether it being power, fame, and or even fortune. We will do all that is possible to achieve your maximum potential and then surpass it. We will never give up on you and work together with you until you become the mage that you aspire to be. Power is not just a means to an end to achieve your goals and potentials. It is much more than what you think. Power is what is needed to make an impact in this world for both the good and evil, but ultimately, power is a sign that you have met your true potential.

Aside from power, we seek to take complete control of Fiore. Does this contradict our want of freedom? No. In no way does it do that, but, rather, it shall grant us the means to establish a new order so that others may experience a similar freedom. As to what this new order shall entail, only those within the guild will know until the day Animus Sin overpowers the Magic Council.
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf
    Administrator

Post by Silver Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Meet the Owner Coolte12

Animus Sin Guildmaster
    Natalia d'Black
    Squadron of Power
    Team Commander1
    Support Troops
    Team Commander2
    Special Forces Corps
    Team Commander3
    Extermination Team
    Team Commander4
    Members
    -
    -
    -
    Members
    -
    -
    -
    Members
    -
    -
    -
    Members
    Bardo Rebellion
    -
    -

Unique Jobs
    Mechanic
    -
    -
    Librarian
    -
    -
    Cook
    -
    -
    Deliverer:
    Kosovo Misogi
    -
    Doctor
    -
    -
    Scientist
    -
    -
    Ambassador To Behemont
    -
    Ambassador To Tartaros
    -
    Speakers
    -
    -

Guild Master: The Guildmaster is the head, and master of the guild. It is their responsibility to upkeep the guild, as well as the people inside of it. The guildmaster is in charge of everyone and everything by default. Anything that happens, its run by the guildmaster first.

Commander: These are members that are chosen directly by the guildmaster. These people have proved their worth and may control a small fleet of their own. These people are to be respected and trusted. They have the right to remove you from their fleet at any time. The only person above the Commander is the Guild Master and Aces.

Team Member: These are people who follow a fleet based on its role.

Aces: These are selected people who are of rank. These individuals are of A Rank and higher, they have access to the guild spells and are kept in high regard, even if they aren't a fleetmaster.

Cook: This person is in charge of cooking all meals for all members of Noxx Hand. They are to contact the deliverer to ensure all ingredients are obtained for preparation.

Scientist: This person is in charge of researching and developing various things for the guild. Anywhere from Artificial Lacrima to potions and smoke bombs. They receive all of their goods from the Deliverer.

Doctor: This person is in charge of the general welfare of the guild. They are to care for the sick, as well as work with the Scientist as to finding medicines and easy methods of healing.

Librarian: This person is well spoken and well kept. They are to maintain the library in the Noximus and must notify the Deliverer as to what books are needed.

Deliverer: The deliverer is in charge of shipping and transporting goods to and from the ship. This person holds an important role of transporting the armory as well as other materials for other members.

Mechanic: The Mechanic is in charge of maintaining the guild base. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ambassadors: Ambassadors are people chosen by the guildmaster to speak on behalf of the guild to the other Dark Guilds and allies. These people are kept up to speed on events and plans that the guildmaster has created. They are also well informed just as the speaker is.

Speaker: The speaker is someone other than the guildmaster that speaks on behalf of the guild. This person knows every secret about the guild, and must retain that information from untrusted parties. Keep in mind that Speakers may be Aces, but not all Aces are Speakers.

Squadron of Power: This is the most basic of all of the fleets. It is known as the basic infantry of the guild. All member start in this fleet by default, or unless requested by a Team Commander.

Support Troops: This Fleet is a group of people that specialize in assisting other fleets. If a distress call is sent out they are the first to arrive. They specialize in assisting others with their missions

Special Forces Corps: This is a fleet the specializes in recon, special ops and information gathering. There people must be stealthy or skilled in the means of obtaining secret information. They are knows as the black ops of the guild.

Extermination Team: This fleet is home to those that like to burn things. smash things and just destroy destroy destroy. They are the ones sent out to eliminate targets. They work just like the Special Forces Corps, but rather storm in loud and proud, rather than sneaking behind you and killing you instantly.

Character Name: Who are you IC?
    Position: What position do you currently have?
    Requested Position: What position are you trying to get?
    Reason: Why do you deserve this position?

Code:
    [b]Character Name:[/b] Who are you IC?
     [b]Position:[/b] What position do you currently have?
     [b]Requested Position:[/b] What position are you trying to get?
     [b]Reason:[/b] Why do you deserve this position?

Note 1: If you don't see a "???" or "-" in the spot you are applying for, then it's full! Please wait for it to open up, or... if you apply for it, you're challenging for that spot! In this case, you may be asked to RP a challenge to see who is more suited!

Note 2: Keep in mind that a member can apply for a team as well as a unique job. Have fun and happy picking!~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:15 pm