I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Unknown Lands RP : Where Anything Can Happen!
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:27 pm by Agent C

» Friday! (March 3rd)
Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:27 pm by Ami~

» Zecarayus H. Trevelean
Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:56 pm by Ami~

» Knuckles' Perks
Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:50 am by Knuckles Shi

» Challenger Approaching
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 am by Erebus

» I'l give it a shot
Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:30 pm by Ami~

» W.I.P
Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:30 pm by The howitzer

» W.I.P
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:09 am by The howitzer

» A little organization?
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:06 am by The howitzer

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

[AVAILABLE] Staff Positions

[AVAILABLE] Staff Positions

Post by The Collector on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Staff Positions

Hello everyone! The moment in which staff positions are open and made available to you is now here.

To those that wish to apply, all we need is a resume created by you illustrating the reasons you should be staff and your strong points. No experience but you still want to help out? Don't worry! We welcome the inexperienced with open hands and will give you the opportunity to learn the ropes under the guide and supervision of staff. Have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask us. We'll always be happy to help.

That said, here are some of the requirements of a staff member:

1. Teamwork , Open Mindedness, & Collaboration: You will be expected to work as a team. This means that you will be required to work as one and collaborate to get things done as well as listen and keeping an open mind.
    2. Professionalism & Friendliness: Keep a friendly attitude, but be professional when the time requires it. After all, you will be dealing with many site related situations that will require putting your friendly mentality aside.
    3. Activity & Hard Work: You are expected to be active as well as put in your piece. After all, staff is a responsibility so activity is very much needed both in the site and chat.

Again, feel free to create a resume and post it below. Good luck!

Positions Available
    Developer
    GFXer

Re: [AVAILABLE] Staff Positions

Post by Silver Wolf on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Despite the site opening on the 24th, I am accepting staff applications. Therefore, feel free to message me for a possible spot on the staff list. Thanks!

Post by Decadence on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:29 am

If there is a possibility of being both a staff of a section of the site, but still being able to play as a character, I would gladly be one, as I am online very often.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:28 pm