Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.]

Tesarik

Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] Empty Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.]

Post by Tesarik Mon May 16, 2016 4:54 pm

Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] LqT86V8

Name: Jana Tesarik
    Nickname/Alias: Tes, Tesa
    Birthday: 9/20
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Race: Was born and raised as a human but Tes's true race is a shapshifter. She has the ability of an entity to physically transform into another being or form. This is usually achieved through an inherent faculty of a mythological creature, divine intervention, or the use of magic spells or talismans.
    Personality: Jana Tesarik is a loner, she has extremely bad trust issues and has the ability to shapeshift that would scare others or at lest that's what she things it would do. Everyone tends to over look and/or underestimate Keiko cause she's just a small child in their eyes. She is mostly only out and about at night time but you can find her during the day in any of the shady spots or any dark like areas. Unless you find Tes asleep somewhere random witch is rare cause the only time that happens is when she falls over and passes out due to her lack of sleep. Due to Tes not trusting people you would think she would avoid to stay in or go though a town but no she will be there just lurking in the shadows and anyone who comes close she doesn't know that well she will give a death like stare an wont break eye contact till the other one does first. When it comes to finding jobs to do, Tes knows she has to talk to people but she does it fast and doesn't wastes any time to darts off once she knows what she has to get the job done. Tes dreams of the day she doesn't have to hide her true self anymore and find her real parents but sadly she never honestly believes that day will ever happen. The topic of her parents makes her uneasy an on edge because she had been kidnapped by her human parents. An if anyone insoles or jokes about Tes's real parents in any kind of bad way they will regret it. Every once in a while when an adult is around Tes will cling to because as any other child she is looking for attention from any an everyone. Also cause she is truly hopping that their her real parents that are shifted into human form.

The very little information she has learned from the ones around her and those who lived from seeing her other states. Here are the three other versions of her self:
    Blind Self
    Caring and wishes nothing more to help those around her, tends to act like a support/medic in battle.
    Deaf Self
    Calm and very smart fighter, tends to act more like a defensive/protective style of fighting in battle.
    Mute Self
    Sneaky, destructive, an a very aggressive fighter. Tends to act like an assassin, berserker filled with nothing rage, a bloodthirsty monster, and/or a war beast.

• Rank Up - Tes becomes happy when she moves up in the ranks of the rune knights because she's getting stronger. Also showing all the others that no matter how little or young someone is they can do it if they try hard enough and train.
    • Training - To improve her fighting skill and strengthen her body. So that she can protect her self and not be called weak ever again.
    • Shadows- Tes prefers to work in the shadows/night time so that she can attack anyone/anything from anywhere and makes it harder for anyone watching to know who really did anything.

Dislikes:

• Sneezing - After sneezing Tes doesn't know what happens or where she is till the other state sneezes again making her shift back into her normal state.
    • Human Parents - Tes hates them more then anything in the whole world and will do anything she can to never have to see them again. From the moment she had learned that she wasn't really human, she had counted her human parents as her kidnappers and didn't want to be with them for even a moment longer then she could be.
    • Being Trapped - Tes feels like she's about to be kidnapped once again and/or forced to become someone slave even those it wont end well for them. It is still a very discomfort able feeling to her and will do anything to get free from where she is trapped.

Fears:

• Blacking Out - Witch is what happens when Tes sneezes, she shifts into another state and doesn't remember what happen or what she did while in that state.
    • Alienation - Tes doesn't want to be feared or hated by everyone but knows if they learn of her ability to shapeshift they may reject an isolate her.
    • Being Kidnapped Again- Tes fears the thoughts of someone taking her away against her own will again. That's one of the reasons why is so hard for her to sleep at nights and why she trains so much so that even if they do try she can fight them off this time.

Motivations:

• Gaining Control of Shifting - She wants to be in control of her shifting one day so she can finally tell what her other sides are like and how they act.
    • Race Knowledge - Tes doesn't know much about her true race so shes always on the look for books about shapeshifters and ear out about others talking about it.
    • Real Parents - Tes human parent never would admit to her that they weren't her birth parents. So she is trying to find her real parents and hope they teach her more about her self.

Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] PUTnENy
    Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] WTfoTrH

Normal
    Hair: Black, Purple highlights
    Eyes: Purple
    Skin: Light
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 115 lbs
    Appearance: The one in the middle of the pic above.
    Special Characteristics: While in this state Tes is like everyone else till she sneezes witch force sifts her into one of her other three states at random.

See No Evil
    Hair: Black, White highlights
    Eyes: Blood Red, White glaze over them
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 145 lbs
    Appearance: The one above the others in the pic above.
    Special Characteristics: While in this state Tes becomes blind and stays that way till she sneezes again witch shifts her back into her normal state.

Hear No Evil
    Hair: Black, Red highlights
    Eyes: Blood Red
    Appearance: The one on the right in the pic above.
    Special Characteristics: While in this state Tes becomes deaf and stays that way till she sneezes again witch shifts her back into her normal state.

Speak No Evil
    Hair: Black, Grey highlights
    Eyes: Blood Red
    Appearance: The one on the left in the pic above.
    Special Characteristics: While in this state Tes becomes mute and stays that way till she sneezes again witch shifts her back into her normal state.

Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] JGbM3fC

Guild: Rune Knight
    Guild Mark Location: Tramp Stamp
    Guild Mark Color: White
    Raina

Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.] Empty Re: Jana Tesarik [W.I.P.]

Post by Raina Tue May 17, 2016 11:15 am

I don't see anything wrong with this app! APPROVED BY SPARKLES!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:36 am