» Zerina Zayne[WIP]
Yesterday at 10:13 am by Zerina Zayne

» HELLO Guys and Girls!
Yesterday at 1:07 am by Silver Wolf

» Hello!
Yesterday at 12:57 am by Zerina Zayne

» [Coming Soon] The Grand Opening
Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:39 pm by Silver Wolf

» Unknown Lands RP : Where Anything Can Happen!
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:27 pm by Agent C

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Fairy Tail Boundless RP

FT Boundless [Rin]

Fairy Tail Boundless RP

Post by FT Boundless [Rin] on Thu May 05, 2016 11:53 am

Due to past events and drama the creator has caused both inside and outside this site as well as conflict that has risen, this ad will be removed. Any attempt to repost will result in a warning.

If the link the provider below has anything written, seeing as they themselves posted the ad, it will result in a ban of the owner from this site. Deletion of the ad is permissible, but if anything is written negatively that is by non members and or the owner herself, the ban will be issued.
    FT Boundless

Re: Fairy Tail Boundless RP

Post by FT Boundless on Thu May 05, 2016 12:00 pm

http://fairytailboundlessrp.forumotion.com/t31-fairy-tail-haven

Linked back

Post by Silver Wolf on Thu May 05, 2016 1:42 pm

It's Rin's site.... We've all seen how that always goes so... Version/Remake 7, 8, 9 now? .-.

Post by Rin Moriyama on Thu May 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Well... looks like we have a case of the pot calling the kettle black my dear~ Seeing as you made a re-boot as well, yet you think you can call out MY site? I'm afraid that isn't how it works. Besides, I re-worked all my systems, gave the site a new look and a new concept. So its mostly different from my past sites. However, don't let me or Silver be the judge, take a look for yourselves~

Post by Kitty Pryde on Thu May 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Oh, I didn't have my site fail. I just transferred them all here even though FTO was bustling with activity lol. There's a difference. ^-^

But I'm just saying what I wrote above cause there's not much to be said anymore about your site's lol. If people join, all on them~

Post by Rin Moriyama on Thu May 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Regardless, it still stands that you in fact made a re-boot. Also, if FTO was so active, why the move? Makes no sense really. If you wanted to re-code and re-design the look, there was no reason to move sites. Unless of course, FTO was actually starting to die? Of course, your pride would never let you actually tell the truth. So, i suppose there's no real use in asking, is there? *drops mic* I think we're done here, goodbye.

Post by Kitty Pryde on Thu May 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Uuuuh ask my staff and members? They'll tell you why. FTO was active, reason why we have a strong starting memberbase here. No pride talking, just facts XD

Post by Silver Wolf on Sun May 08, 2016 11:48 am

NOTE
    Despite being banned myself, i've visited the site and seen proof of thievery of content detected in:

1. Character Template
    2. Character Traits
    3. Magic Template
    4. [Will review more later[

I will ask this to be taken down and removed entirely. Not even anything related to the systen will be made allowed. If not done so, banning of owner @Rin Moriyama will be issued and proof will be sent to FM central.

Post by Silver Wolf on Mon May 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Banning on account to threats, offensive remarks, and refusal to cooperate. If ever you wish to refute this ban, message me via Skype Otherwise, this is a 'for life' ban.

Thread is also locked here indefinitely. No further comments will be made as well.

[LOCKED]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 pm