I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Unknown Lands RP : Where Anything Can Happen!
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:27 pm by Agent C

» Friday! (March 3rd)
Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:27 pm by Ami~

» Zecarayus H. Trevelean
Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:56 pm by Ami~

» Knuckles' Perks
Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:50 am by Knuckles Shi

» Challenger Approaching
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 am by Erebus

» I'l give it a shot
Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:30 pm by Ami~

» W.I.P
Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:30 pm by The howitzer

» W.I.P
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:09 am by The howitzer

» A little organization?
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:06 am by The howitzer

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Slayer clear 1

Slayer clear 1

Post by Silver Wolf on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:47 am

@Dangon wrote:Username: Dangon
    Position: First Generation Poison Dragon Slayer
    Link:
    Spoiler:
    Wild and unkempt blue-grey hair that went to mid back dirt and blood under fingernails scraped palms and knees blood dripping from side of his mouth and an old story book clenched closely to chest. Just young man no older than 7 or 8 walking through a swamp he refused to give up the other boys in the orphanage said that there was no such things as Dragons he would prove them wrong find a Dragon and bring back a scale from it, and then bring it back to the other boys because this boy hated be wrong, and this boy is the young past version Cait Shelters Creed Dangon Beauregard. The young Creed wiped the sweat off his brow looking, and then a rattling noise he saw it in front of him a gigantic Rattle-Snake in front of him in front of him that was the size of a 2 story building. The young Creed said said nothing his whole body trembling in fear the young Creed thought his life was completer over as the giant snake snapped at him a a loud roar sounded out the roar shook the ground a strange purple energy slammed into the giant snake the snake slammed through quite a few trees. Creeds knees shook then he fail on his bottom there it was a dragon it blew the trees back and forth just by it's flapping wings but then it landed on the ground. It was terrifying it had petal like scales jutting out from its body and a wings something that looked like twigs jutted out from it's body it also had blackish purple armor like scales covering its neck and head.

"Who are you Child" a gentle female voice came from the Dragon. The young Creed's mouth open agape head tilted towards the heaven leading out the loudest yell his vocal chords and lungs would allow "WHAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!" the yell echoed through the entire very large forest. "Quiet I was talking to you!" the Dragon picked up the young creed with a clawed hand picked up the boy by the back of his shirt looking at the young Creed. "It's...Creed" the boy said. The Dragons eyes temporarily glowed so quick that Creed didn't even notice. Little did Creed know the hellish training he was about to go through. "O.k. Creed I am Poisma  how would you like to train to fight like a Poison Dragon?" Poisma asked.  "Don't wanna' I refuse to I'm not good at fighting I wouldn't be good at it" Creed said with a defeatist tone in his voice. The Dragon then laughed "Well good thing for you I'll teach you to be a good fighter and you owe me for saving your life" Poisma said. The Dragon then flew off with him they were now in a desert "Wait why are we in a desert, and...and" growl his stomach growled and then he blushed. Then a small bag of poison berries was dropped to the ground from the dragons other hand. "Eat those this is were your training officially begins" Poisma said. "Well since you saved me and kidnapped me I don't really have a choice" the understanding young Creed said still holding the book with one are he started shoving the poisoned berries which he didn't know were poisoned. After finishing eating the berries the for some reason he could not stop drooping when tried to stop the drooling by wiping it off with his sleeve he then no it was a purple colored energy coming out his mouth as drool. After another loud screech from Creed Poisma decided to speak up "It's Dragon Slayer magic that's why I wanted to train you" Poisma said to Creed."Wait I have magic I never knew that's so cool can you please tell me how to use it ill be like knight who can use magic in those old stories in my book!" Creed yelled excited with a stupid grin forgetting about everything else. A few months passed "Poison Dragons's Roar!" The poison magic came out of Creed's mouth slamming into a random rock in desert cracking the boulder up. "Hahah I did it take that Poismama" Creed gave that nickname to Poisma to annoy her, and then Poisma sighed then quite few years passed. "I am sorry Poisma thou was right about my strength, and I shan't doubt you again and you were like a mother to me "   The now teenage Creed said to Poisma and went to sleep looking at the star while sleep on the Deserts sands.   

Few grammatical errors, but a good app overall. Congrats on being the first Dragon Slayer!
    Ami~
    Administrator

Re: Slayer clear 1

Post by Ami~ on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Username: Ami~
    Position: Light Devil Slayer
    Link:
    957 Words:

Her first ray of sunlight was breathtaking. It was truly a beauty of nature. She had never seen anything like it before. She gasped in shock. After being isolated for many years light was something she never had much experience with other than her magic. A short and hideous laugh sounded in her ears. “Hehe so you finally made it out of this hell hole did you? Congrats.” She froze as she looked around.

“Who’s there?” She demanded her voice firm and cold.

“Well you can’t see me dearie, I’m in your head. Well I guess I can show myself now that you had defeated that guard although it would have been nicer if you smashed its soul apart into a million pieces. But oh well, there can be multiple more opportunities for violence.” As soon as the voice stopped speaking Ami noticed a small beam of sunlight slowly lurking towards her. It slowly became a strange sort of being that was simply looked like a normal flower. “Howdy! The name is Rilaes. I’m your best friend.”

“Do not lie, you creature. Who are you and what do you want from me?” She swung her arm towards the creature, hoping she could get rid of it, but to her surprise it simply went through the creature.

“You’re hilarious Charael. You know you can’t hurt demons or should I say Fallen Angels.” The figure seemed to laugh loudly. “Anyways let’s get to the point. I want your magic.”

“My name is Ami. And I don’t care what you are but I’m not going to give you my magic.” She gave a glare towards the flower-like being.

“Gosh Charael, I’m not that inconsiderate. Of course I’ll give you a better magic if you let me have your current magic. I’ll train you to fight demons using light magic.” Its face then twisted slightly in a horrid expression. “So what will it be? Give up your weak boring magic for a powerful demon slaying magic?”

Ami froze for a second. Could she really give up this great magic she had for something potentially even stronger? Finally she made her decision. “I’ll do it. What do I have to do?”

“I’m so happy with your decision Charael. Why all you have to do is touch me and we will exchange magic. I’ll even teach you how to use it.” Hesitantly, Ami placed her hand on the flower and almost immediately felt the power. The light magic coursed through her veins and almost completely overwhelmed her. An orange mark appeared upon her forehead and around her eyes signaling the magic that entered her. “Ready for our lesson?”

Ami no longer said anything as she was speechless with this immense power that entered her body. She simply nodded. “Let’s start with the basics. We’ll use the first spell all demon slayers learn. For you it will be the Light Demon’s Rage, which I find it to be a stupid name so I just call it Fallen Angel’s Howl. See that tree over there? Gather your magic in your mouth. When it feels too powerful for you to handle release it.” Ami nodded and gathered the magic within her mouth. She saw a white ball appear in front of her face and allowed it to grow larger and larger. When it was too powerful for her to handle anymore she released it. With much power it knocked over the tree. “Good good. Very nice. Soon you’ll be able to show the world what you are truly capable with a little bit of training.” She nodded as they began their first of many days of training.

A few years have passed since that day. Ami now stood against what would be her toughest opponent, Rilaes.“You think you are strong enough? Then here is your final task, to defeat me! And let me add a bonus.” The demon began to manifest in his physical form. It laughed a crazed laughter.

Ami began to fight. She raised her arm and a sword made from light appeared in her hand. She slashed at it but it seemed to teleport into a different location. It stuck out its tongue in a mocking way. “Missed me.” She kept trying to attack it however it kept teleporting. She had an idea now however. She slashed at it and as expected it teleported away, what it didn’t expect however was another quick slash before he had time to react. “You need to try harder than a slash of a sword to defeat me!” He began to gather a ball of light in from of himself before he discharged it. Ami then responded with a howl of her own. Mirroring her mentor’s actions she discharged a large amount of light at the enemy. For a second their power was equal, however pouring everything she had into the howl the odds fell into her favor and hit the demon he gave a slight scream of rage before he quickly regained his composure.

"Very well Charael.” He remarked. “You are ready, however I guarantee you that you aren’t going alone.” He laughed before he transformed into a beam of light. She was confused what was happening at first, but then he rushed towards her direction and passed through her body she gave a slight grunt and looked around. She no longer saw where her mentor was. Ami simply shrugged, assuming that she was ready to explore the world. A small voice sounded in the back of her head but she ignored it. “We’re going to be together forever, Charael”

Post by Rin Moriyama on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:30 am

Username: Rin Moriyama
    Position: Lightning Devil Slayer
    Link:
    RP Sample(please be good enough>.<):
    A young child who had just lost her entire world so suddenly. The young undine girl, wandered aimlessly through the wilderness of Fiore. Her clothes tattered, her hair a mess of tangles and knots and, her eyes, devoid of all life, emotion, and purpose. To think, this poor child just witnessed her parents being brutally murdered in front of her from the safety of a hidden room. That was two weeks ago now. She had already buried her parents bodies and left the home she'd known for the last ten years of her life.

In those two weeks, she hadn't eaten a single thing or even drank a single drop of water. It was a miracle that this child was still even alive. The world and god were so cruel. All the child wanted now, was to die and join her parents in heaven but it seemed that was not going to happen.

She felt her body grow weak as she walked and she finally collapsed on the cold hard ground and passed out. When she awoke and looked up, it was dark outside. When she looked at her surroundings, it was completely different from where she had collapsed. Not only was she no longer on the cold hard ground, she seemed to be inside a cozy cabin. The child could not make sense of what was going on at all. Just then, the door across the room from where she was, creaked open and through it, appeared a man who appeared to be maybe in his early 30s? The man, had dark tanned skin, golden eyes with snow white short hair and was wearing some sort of middle eastern garb. When he saw the child up and awake, he smiled happily. The girl just cocked her head to the side as she watched the man come to her bedside.

Upon reaching the bed the child had been lying in, he knelt down in front of her and with a soft smile on his face, he spoke. "I'm so glad you finally woke, when I found you out in the wilderness collapsed on the ground, I was worried." She could not understand anything about this man, nor his words or his actions."May I ask your name, young one?" The child looked him in the eyes, and spoke for the first time. "Rin...my name is Rin." Was all she said. Upon hearing Rin's response, the man smiled once more. "What a wonderful name, you may call me Demyx. Its a pleasure to meet you Rin." Rin simply nodded in response.

The man had brought Rin food and water. He told her to eat, that it would help her feel better. As she ate, Rin felt her strength returning. Not only that, but the life began to return to her eyes as well. Rin polished off the food and water. "thank you so much mister Demyx for the yummy food and water." Demyx simply smiled with satisfaction. "I'm really glad you enjoyed it, and I'm also glad you seem to be feeling better now as well." Rin nodded.

After that, Demyx decided to take Rin in for the time being. He tried to ask Rin what happened and why she was out in the wild all by herself, but it was to no avail, she refused to talk about it.

It took Rin about a week to full recover her health and strength. Now that she had, Demyx and her both left that cabin together and traveled to the town of Hargeon. When in Hargeon, Demyx took Rin to his home. "Welcome, to your new home Rin. This is where you and I will live together." Rin nodded with a smile.

After a month of living together in Hargeon, the time had come where Rin was finally ready to tell Demyx what happened. Demyx couldn't believe that Rin, who was so young, had to witness such horrific events. He hugged Rin tightly once she finished her story. "Rin, would you like to learn devil slayer magic?" Was what he said when he hugged her. Rin pulled away and looked at Demyx confused. "what is devil slayer magic?" Demyx let go of Rin and responded. "A lost, ancient, holy magic, meant for eradicating evil like demons and devils. I can teach you lightning devil slayer magic so you can protect those you care about from evil." Rin didn't quite understand how Demyx could teach her this magic but.... "Okay, I'll learn it! Please teach me!" That didn't seem to matter to her.

"Okay Rin, just like I showed you... Concentrate and gather ethernano into your body. Once you feel the magic power flowing throughout your entire body. Focus the ethernano into your palm." Rin did as she was told, she stood still with her eyes closed, concentrating. As she did this, ethernano particles in the air began to be drawn to her, they gathered on her body, dissolving into her skin, causing Rin to glow. She really feel magical power flowing through her body. Next, she focused all her energy on her hand. Meanwhile a very small dark storm cloud hovered up above her head. Next thing she knew, lightning came down from that cloud and surrounded her arm and hand. Rin was so shocked by how quickly she managed to gather lightning on her first real try. Demyx seemed pleased as well.

"Now, I want you to launch that lightning in the form of a powerful punch at that tree over there and break it in two. Think you can do it?" Rin looked back and forth between Demyx and the tree he was pointing at. She gave a confident smirk and nod to Demyx. She concentrated once more, using the magic power she had gathered just a couple minutes ago, to intensify the lightning in her hand and on her arm. She then charged towards the tree at a very high speed, just before she got to the tree she jumped in the air. As she did, the lightning she had gathered, turned into the shape of a demonic claw. As she began to descend, she clutched her hand into a fist and hit the tree as hard as she could in it's center. "Lightning Devil Righteous Fist!" Upon her fist making contact with the tree trunk, the lightning dispersed against it, causing an outward blast. To avoid getting hurt, Rin jumped back. When she looked up, the tree had a large crack in it's trunk and was now falling over. Rin couldn't believe what power that attack packed. Her face lit up brightly. Demyx was also impressed by the sheer power of her punch. Rin repeated that process over and over for about 2 hours until all the trees in the forest they were training in were all broken.

The next day, Demyx was having Rin learn how to use a somewhat advanced spell, known as lightning step. It was a spell that allows a person to basically teleport by charging their feet with lightning. "Okay Rin, just like yesterday, concentrate to gather ethernano into your body. Only unlike last time, I want "to focus all the magic you gather on the soles of your feet and use that to teleport to me." Rin did what she was told, she concentrated. However, this time, she gathered ethernano twice as fast as the previous day. With all the ethernano she gathered, she began to focus it all on the soles of her feet. It took about a minute and then she disappeared only to reappear in front of Demyx. Upon seeing Rin teleport in front of him, made Demyx nod in satisfaction. He had her repeat the process multiple times, just like yesterday. They called it a day after about four hours.

In about three months time, Rin had learned quite a few spells. Now, came the time, to test her skills. She would now face Demyx in a sparring match. "well, are you ready Rin?" Rin nodded with confidence. "Yes father!" Demyx smirked somewhat evilly at her. "Alright, but just know, I'm not going easy on you here!" After having said that, he charged at Rin incredibly fast with an intense lightning packed punch. Rin managed to dodge by using lightning step. Once she was behind him, she jumped in the air and countered with the first spell she learned. Her arm and had became engulfed in white lightning as it took on the form of a demonic claw and then it was molded into a fist when Rin clenched her hand shut. "Lightning Devil Righteous Fist!" She said as she attempted to land a hit on Demyx only to be blocked with his bare hand. Now, now you'll have to do much better than that Rin." However, the lightning that was engulfing Rin's arm and hand, was still present. So, with some quick thinking, she discharged the lighting on Demyx, giving him one hell of a "shock". She managed to land a blow on him, and seemed to have quite an effect on him too.

Despite Rin landing that blow on her father, it would not be enough to beat him. This time, Demyx used lightning step to get behind Rin and used a downward kick that was charged with lightning. Rin once again dodged only this time, she just jumped out of the way, putting distance between the two. She then countered with a long distance spell. "Lightning Devil Shockwave!" By clapping her hands together, she sent out a wide electrically charged shock wave that traveled incredibly fast at Demyx. He tried to dodge but it was to no avail, it hit. Shocking him once more, it even managed to paralyze his legs. Now, with the upper hand, Rin rushed at her father, her hand, holding a blade of lightning. "Demonic Lightning Blade!" she shouted as she struck Demyx with the spell. Though, she just bopped him on the head with it. "So, are you ready to admit defeat father?" With his legs still paralyzed and seeing the smile on her face, he decided to give up. "You win Rin, Your father gives up. Now, would you mind helping your dear father into the house?" Rin nodded happily as she took Demyx's arm over her shoulder and helped him walk into the house from the backyard where they had their spar.

"You really have grown strong as a devil slayer my dear daughter. I'm very proud of you." Rin blushed feeling a bit embarrassed by her father's words, but also happy at the same time. It was getting to be evening, so they had dinner then went to bed so they could get an early start on their training the next day. However, when morning came and Rin woke up, the house was devoid of Demyx's presence. Rin searched the whole house, inside and out but, Demyx could not be found. Rin had no clue what was going on, until, she stumbled upon a letter that seemed to be left behind by Demyx.

"To precious adoptive daughter Rin,
    I know my disappearance will most likely have you searching everywhere for me, which is why, I'm leaving this letter behind for you. You've grown strong enough to stand on your own two feet now. That is why, I've headed back to the demon realm to deal with some personal things that I must take care of. I will return someday, however, I do not know when that day will be just yet. Until then, I hope you continue to grow, not only as a mage but as a person too. Go out into the vast world and find a purpose for yourself my dear little girl. I want you to become a proud person, who can fight for what she believes in. Well, that's all I have to say to you. Stay strong Rin and farewell for now.
    Love,
    Your Father"

Rin was speechless, without having realized it, tears were streaming down her face. She had lost more family. Even so, unlike last time, she would be able to see Demyx again someday, that gave Rin hope. She wanted to live up to her father's expectations not only for him, but herself as well.

Three years later... Rin, age 13....

"Lightning Devil Righteous Fist!" Shouted Rin as she sent a bandit flying. "C'mon little girl! We're not done yet har! har!" Rin shot daggers at the man who just spoke up. Right now, Rin was currently on a job to stop some bandits out in a forest between the capital crocus and Magnolia. What made things worse was that they were ex members of an old dark guild that was snuffed out. "Jeez, this is a pain, but someone's got take out the trash!" As they all charged at her, Rin took in a deep breath. "Lightning Devil's..." She then shot out a large cylinder cone of white lightning at all approaching enemies. "Rage!!!" The lightning hit most enemies but a couple of the more skilled ones managed to escape the spells damage and dashed right at Rin. However, Rin just used lightning step to evade their counter-attacks. Now behind them, Rin just used the side of her hand to skilfully strike one of them in the back of their neck, knocking him out. While the other, just cowered in fear. Rin picked him up by his shirt collar. "Wh-what are you gonna d-do to me?!" Rin glared at him. "Nothing, so long as you take all your friends and never try to harm the innocent again, or else I won't show any mercy next time I see you guys." Rin said this in a low and intimidating voice while giving the man a threatening glare.

The man just nodded frantically, making it clear he understood. With that, Rin let go of the man. He grabbed all of his unconscious friends and scrammed as quick as he could. With all of them gone, Rin breathed a sigh of relief. "Glad that's done with, now I can go get the reward for my job." Rin headed back towards Magnolia to collect the reward from this job. On the way, She stopped to look at the sky. "I promise father, I will become strong and find my purpose!" She thought to herself as she continued down the path back to Magnolia.

Post by Silver Wolf on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:45 am

@Ami~ wrote:Username: Ami~
    Position: Light Devil Slayer
    Link:
    957 Words:

Her first ray of sunlight was breathtaking. It was truly a beauty of nature. She had never seen anything like it before. She gasped in shock. After being isolated for many years light was something she never had much experience with other than her magic. A short and hideous laugh sounded in her ears. “Hehe so you finally made it out of this hell hole did you? Congrats.” She froze as she looked around.

“Who’s there?” She demanded her voice firm and cold.

“Well you can’t see me dearie, I’m in your head. Well I guess I can show myself now that you had defeated that guard although it would have been nicer if you smashed its soul apart into a million pieces. But oh well, there can be multiple more opportunities for violence.” As soon as the voice stopped speaking Ami noticed a small beam of sunlight slowly lurking towards her. It slowly became a strange sort of being that was simply looked like a normal flower. “Howdy! The name is Rilaes. I’m your best friend.”

“Do not lie, you creature. Who are you and what do you want from me?” She swung her arm towards the creature, hoping she could get rid of it, but to her surprise it simply went through the creature.

“You’re hilarious Charael. You know you can’t hurt demons or should I say Fallen Angels.” The figure seemed to laugh loudly. “Anyways let’s get to the point. I want your magic.”

“My name is Ami. And I don’t care what you are but I’m not going to give you my magic.” She gave a glare towards the flower-like being.

“Gosh Charael, I’m not that inconsiderate. Of course I’ll give you a better magic if you let me have your current magic. I’ll train you to fight demons using light magic.” Its face then twisted slightly in a horrid expression. “So what will it be? Give up your weak boring magic for a powerful demon slaying magic?”

Ami froze for a second. Could she really give up this great magic she had for something potentially even stronger? Finally she made her decision. “I’ll do it. What do I have to do?”

“I’m so happy with your decision Charael. Why all you have to do is touch me and we will exchange magic. I’ll even teach you how to use it.” Hesitantly, Ami placed her hand on the flower and almost immediately felt the power. The light magic coursed through her veins and almost completely overwhelmed her. An orange mark appeared upon her forehead and around her eyes signaling the magic that entered her. “Ready for our lesson?”

Ami no longer said anything as she was speechless with this immense power that entered her body. She simply nodded. “Let’s start with the basics. We’ll use the first spell all demon slayers learn. For you it will be the Light Demon’s Rage, which I find it to be a stupid name so I just call it Fallen Angel’s Howl. See that tree over there? Gather your magic in your mouth. When it feels too powerful for you to handle release it.” Ami nodded and gathered the magic within her mouth. She saw a white ball appear in front of her face and allowed it to grow larger and larger. When it was too powerful for her to handle anymore she released it. With much power it knocked over the tree. “Good good. Very nice. Soon you’ll be able to show the world what you are truly capable with a little bit of training.” She nodded as they began their first of many days of training.

A few years have passed since that day. Ami now stood against what would be her toughest opponent, Rilaes.“You think you are strong enough? Then here is your final task, to defeat me! And let me add a bonus.” The demon began to manifest in his physical form. It laughed a crazed laughter.

Ami began to fight. She raised her arm and a sword made from light appeared in her hand. She slashed at it but it seemed to teleport into a different location. It stuck out its tongue in a mocking way. “Missed me.” She kept trying to attack it however it kept teleporting. She had an idea now however. She slashed at it and as expected it teleported away, what it didn’t expect however was another quick slash before he had time to react. “You need to try harder than a slash of a sword to defeat me!” He began to gather a ball of light in from of himself before he discharged it. Ami then responded with a howl of her own. Mirroring her mentor’s actions she discharged a large amount of light at the enemy. For a second their power was equal, however pouring everything she had into the howl the odds fell into her favor and hit the demon he gave a slight scream of rage before he quickly regained his composure.

"Very well Charael.” He remarked. “You are ready, however I guarantee you that you aren’t going alone.” He laughed before he transformed into a beam of light. She was confused what was happening at first, but then he rushed towards her direction and passed through her body she gave a slight grunt and looked around. She no longer saw where her mentor was. Ami simply shrugged, assuming that she was ready to explore the world. A small voice sounded in the back of her head but she ignored it. “We’re going to be together forever, Charael”

@Rin Moriyama wrote:Username: Rin Moriyama
    Link:
    A young child who had just lost her entire world so suddenly. The young undine girl, wandered aimlessly through the wilderness of Fiore. Her clothes tattered, her hair a mess of tangles and knots and, her eyes, devoid of all life, emotion, and purpose. To think, this poor child just witnessed her parents being brutally murdered in front of her from the safety of a hidden room. That was two weeks ago now. She had already buried her parents bodies and left the home she'd known for the last ten years of her life.

In those two weeks, she hadn't eaten a single thing or even drank a single drop of water. It was a miracle that this child was still even alive. The world and god were so cruel. All the child wanted now, was to die and join her parents in heaven but it seemed that was not going to happen.

She felt her body grow weak as she walked and she finally collapsed on the cold hard ground and passed out. When she awoke and looked up, it was dark outside. When she looked at her surroundings, it was completely different from where she had collapsed. Not only was she no longer on the cold hard ground, she seemed to be inside a cozy cabin. The child could not make sense of what was going on at all. Just then, the door across the room from where she was, creaked open and through it, appeared a man who appeared to be maybe in his early 30s? The man, had dark tanned skin, golden eyes with snow white short hair and was wearing some sort of middle eastern garb. When he saw the child up and awake, he smiled happily. The girl just cocked her head to the side as she watched the man come to her bedside.

Upon reaching the bed the child had been lying in, he knelt down in front of her and with a soft smile on his face, he spoke. "I'm so glad you finally woke, when I found you out in the wilderness collapsed on the ground, I was worried." She could not understand anything about this man, nor his words or his actions."May I ask your name, young one?" The child looked him in the eyes, and spoke for the first time. "Rin...my name is Rin." Was all she said. Upon hearing Rin's response, the man smiled once more. "What a wonderful name, you may call me Demyx. Its a pleasure to meet you Rin." Rin simply nodded in response.

The man had brought Rin food and water. He told her to eat, that it would help her feel better. As she ate, Rin felt her strength returning. Not only that, but the life began to return to her eyes as well. Rin polished off the food and water. "thank you so much mister Demyx for the yummy food and water." Demyx simply smiled with satisfaction. "I'm really glad you enjoyed it, and I'm also glad you seem to be feeling better now as well." Rin nodded.

After that, Demyx decided to take Rin in for the time being. He tried to ask Rin what happened and why she was out in the wild all by herself, but it was to no avail, she refused to talk about it.

It took Rin about a week to full recover her health and strength. Now that she had, Demyx and her both left that cabin together and traveled to the town of Hargeon. When in Hargeon, Demyx took Rin to his home. "Welcome, to your new home Rin. This is where you and I will live together." Rin nodded with a smile.

After a month of living together in Hargeon, the time had come where Rin was finally ready to tell Demyx what happened. Demyx couldn't believe that Rin, who was so young, had to witness such horrific events. He hugged Rin tightly once she finished her story. "Rin, would you like to learn devil slayer magic?" Was what he said when he hugged her. Rin pulled away and looked at Demyx confused. "what is devil slayer magic?" Demyx let go of Rin and responded. "A lost, ancient, holy magic, meant for eradicating evil like demons and devils. I can teach you lightning devil slayer magic so you can protect those you care about from evil." Rin didn't quite understand how Demyx could teach her this magic but.... "Okay, I'll learn it! Please teach me!" That didn't seem to matter to her.

"Okay Rin, just like I showed you... Concentrate and gather ethernano into your body. Once you feel the magic power flowing throughout your entire body. Focus the ethernano into your palm." Rin did as she was told, she stood still with her eyes closed, concentrating. As she did this, ethernano particles in the air began to be drawn to her, they gathered on her body, dissolving into her skin, causing Rin to glow. She really feel magical power flowing through her body. Next, she focused all her energy on her hand. Meanwhile a very small dark storm cloud hovered up above her head. Next thing she knew, lightning came down from that cloud and surrounded her arm and hand. Rin was so shocked by how quickly she managed to gather lightning on her first real try. Demyx seemed pleased as well.

"Now, I want you to launch that lightning in the form of a powerful punch at that tree over there and break it in two. Think you can do it?" Rin looked back and forth between Demyx and the tree he was pointing at. She gave a confident smirk and nod to Demyx. She concentrated once more, using the magic power she had gathered just a couple minutes ago, to intensify the lightning in her hand and on her arm. She then charged towards the tree at a very high speed, just before she got to the tree she jumped in the air. As she did, the lightning she had gathered, turned into the shape of a demonic claw. As she began to descend, she clutched her hand into a fist and hit the tree as hard as she could in it's center. "Lightning Devil Righteous Fist!" Upon her fist making contact with the tree trunk, the lightning dispersed against it, causing an outward blast. To avoid getting hurt, Rin jumped back. When she looked up, the tree had a large crack in it's trunk and was now falling over. Rin couldn't believe what power that attack packed. Her face lit up brightly. Demyx was also impressed by the sheer power of her punch. Rin repeated that process over and over for about 2 hours until all the trees in the forest they were training in were all broken.

The next day, Demyx was having Rin learn how to use a somewhat advanced spell, known as lightning step. It was a spell that allows a person to basically teleport by charging their feet with lightning. "Okay Rin, just like yesterday, concentrate to gather ethernano into your body. Only unlike last time, I want "to focus all the magic you gather on the soles of your feet and use that to teleport to me." Rin did what she was told, she concentrated. However, this time, she gathered ethernano twice as fast as the previous day. With all the ethernano she gathered, she began to focus it all on the soles of her feet. It took about a minute and then she disappeared only to reappear in front of Demyx. Upon seeing Rin teleport in front of him, made Demyx nod in satisfaction. He had her repeat the process multiple times, just like yesterday. They called it a day after about four hours.

In about three months time, Rin had learned quite a few spells. Now, came the time, to test her skills. She would now face Demyx in a sparring match. "well, are you ready Rin?" Rin nodded with confidence. "Yes father!" Demyx smirked somewhat evilly at her. "Alright, but just know, I'm not going easy on you here!" After having said that, he charged at Rin incredibly fast with an intense lightning packed punch. Rin managed to dodge by using lightning step. Once she was behind him, she jumped in the air and countered with the first spell she learned. Her arm and had became engulfed in white lightning as it took on the form of a demonic claw and then it was molded into a fist when Rin clenched her hand shut. "Lightning Devil Righteous Fist!" She said as she attempted to land a hit on Demyx only to be blocked with his bare hand. Now, now you'll have to do much better than that Rin." However, the lightning that was engulfing Rin's arm and hand, was still present. So, with some quick thinking, she discharged the lighting on Demyx, giving him one hell of a "shock". She managed to land a blow on him, and seemed to have quite an effect on him too.

Despite Rin landing that blow on her father, it would not be enough to beat him. This time, Demyx used lightning step to get behind Rin and used a downward kick that was charged with lightning. Rin once again dodged only this time, she just jumped out of the way, putting distance between the two. She then countered with a long distance spell. "Lightning Devil Shockwave!" By clapping her hands together, she sent out a wide electrically charged shock wave that traveled incredibly fast at Demyx. He tried to dodge but it was to no avail, it hit. Shocking him once more, it even managed to paralyze his legs. Now, with the upper hand, Rin rushed at her father, her hand, holding a blade of lightning. "Demonic Lightning Blade!" she shouted as she struck Demyx with the spell. Though, she just bopped him on the head with it. "So, are you ready to admit defeat father?" With his legs still paralyzed and seeing the smile on her face, he decided to give up. "You win Rin, Your father gives up. Now, would you mind helping your dear father into the house?" Rin nodded happily as she took Demyx's arm over her shoulder and helped him walk into the house from the backyard where they had their spar.

"You really have grown strong as a devil slayer my dear daughter. I'm very proud of you." Rin blushed feeling a bit embarrassed by her father's words, but also happy at the same time. It was getting to be evening, so they had dinner then went to bed so they could get an early start on their training the next day. However, when morning came and Rin woke up, the house was devoid of Demyx's presence. Rin searched the whole house, inside and out but, Demyx could not be found. Rin had no clue what was going on, until, she stumbled upon a letter that seemed to be left behind by Demyx.

I know my disappearance will most likely have you searching everywhere for me, which is why, I'm leaving this letter behind for you. You've grown strong enough to stand on your own two feet now. That is why, I've headed back to the demon realm to deal with some personal things that I must take care of. I will return someday, however, I do not know when that day will be just yet. Until then, I hope you continue to grow, not only as a mage but as a person too. Go out into the vast world and find a purpose for yourself my dear little girl. I want you to become a proud person, who can fight for what she believes in. Well, that's all I have to say to you. Stay strong Rin and farewell for now.
    Love,
    Your Father"

Rin was speechless, without having realized it, tears were streaming down her face. She had lost more family. Even so, unlike last time, she would be able to see Demyx again someday, that gave Rin hope. She wanted to live up to her father's expectations not only for him, but herself as well.

"Lightning Devil Righteous Fist!" Shouted Rin as she sent a bandit flying. "C'mon little girl! We're not done yet har! har!" Rin shot daggers at the man who just spoke up. Right now, Rin was currently on a job to stop some bandits out in a forest between the capital crocus and Magnolia. What made things worse was that they were ex members of an old dark guild that was snuffed out. "Jeez, this is a pain, but someone's got take out the trash!" As they all charged at her, Rin took in a deep breath. "Lightning Devil's..." She then shot out a large cylinder cone of white lightning at all approaching enemies. "Rage!!!" The lightning hit most enemies but a couple of the more skilled ones managed to escape the spells damage and dashed right at Rin. However, Rin just used lightning step to evade their counter-attacks. Now behind them, Rin just used the side of her hand to skilfully strike one of them in the back of their neck, knocking him out. While the other, just cowered in fear. Rin picked him up by his shirt collar. "Wh-what are you gonna d-do to me?!" Rin glared at him. "Nothing, so long as you take all your friends and never try to harm the innocent again, or else I won't show any mercy next time I see you guys." Rin said this in a low and intimidating voice while giving the man a threatening glare.

The man just nodded frantically, making it clear he understood. With that, Rin let go of the man. He grabbed all of his unconscious friends and scrammed as quick as he could. With all of them gone, Rin breathed a sigh of relief. "Glad that's done with, now I can go get the reward for my job." Rin headed back towards Magnolia to collect the reward from this job. On the way, She stopped to look at the sky. "I promise father, I will become strong and find my purpose!" She thought to herself as she continued down the path back to Magnolia.

Both apporved

Post by Silver Wolf on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:14 pm

@Rin Moriyama wrote:Username: Rin Moriyama
    Link:

Love,
    Your Father"

Removed

Post by Tatsumi Yamato on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Username: Alexander Vaan
    Position: Lightning Demon Slayer
    Link:
    RP Sample:
    The day was a beautiful bright day, with the wind blowing lightly and the birds chirping away in the trees. It was a clear sky, with no clouds in sight on this faithful day. A young boy sat against a tree, looking warily and with a gazing look in his eyes. This was the day he would find his purpose in life, the day he would be able to fulfill his wishes. This was the day his training would start for the Lightning Slayer Magic, by his new master Forneus.
    "Alexander, it time. Get up and get ready. Its going to be a while and I do not want to waste time." Forneus spoke with good intentions. He was not doing this for the wrong reasons or for his own personal gain. All he saw was a boy, emotionally scared and traumatized looking for a reason to live his life.
    The fourteen year old boy stood up, with a determination in his eyes. He stood wearing nothing but a shirt and shorts. He followed Forneus to their destination, which took them through the forest filled with colorful leaves and plant life. They eventually arrived to a open plain, one that looked to be untouched and unscathed. "This is where we shall conduct your training and guidance into your new life. As a Demi-Demon learning a magic to kill Demons, you first need to learn what your protecting, why you are learning it. So why are you learning this magic Alexander?"
    Alexander stood there, knowing Forneus knew why he wanted this but sought to please him and return his kindness in full. "To prevent the sadness I felt happen to others. To protect those I may find to become family. To help keep the balance in this world and to rid it of its atrocities, its true evils."
    "Good, now let us start this process so that you can learn this in a normal time." They started and went at it for the day. The time for today was for book knowledge, the way the magic works and the way magic works in general. This went on for about a few days til Alexander learnt the basics, and till he could comprehend the way he was going to use it for himself.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Near the end of the training, the fifteen year old Alexander had improved immensely on his training, Forneus knew it was almost time. He was going to have to let him go onto his own path and return to his home. "Alexander, try that one spell again. I wish to see it one last time." Forneus prepared a defensive stance, knowing it was going to hurt quite a lot.
    "Punch of the Lightning Demon" Alexander spoke as he sent a right hook coated in a pure white lightning towards the guarding Forneus. The punch manage to move Forneus back about a foot from where he stood. Forneus looked at Alexander with a approving look, knowing that he wasn't going to be sent out into the world blind.
    "Now with your training almost complete, I want you to do me a favor. I want you to take a day and come up with your own spell. I have taken this time to teach you things but I want you to find yourself and to put that into a form, a spell and to show me it. I trust you can do this." Forneus went to go to be alone while Alexander took his time to come up with the spell.
    "He wants me to find myself in form that into a spell. He could have stayed to assist me but that would probably defeat the purpose of this training. A way to show myself." Alexander thought and thought about this for a while, coming up with the process of how to learn it and how it would work. It also dawned on him that he was given only a day, something that he took as a compliment from his master.
    After a few hours Alexander came up with his plan. He stood up and concentrated first on his hands, both of them, and thought of them as a sort of focal point. At that moment, lightning started to spark and crackle at the center of his hands. He then started to concentrate on gaining more lightning and converging it up his arms towards his elbows, and like before the lightning started to form there, converging from the hands. He then proceed to continue for the shoulder, and it followed. There was one last thing he wanted to try and the thing that would finish this spell. He attempted to make a connection between his hands, to cause a electrical surge in the middle. He focused the lightning directly in the middle, and after a few minutes of concentration he finally made it work. He at that point he released the lightning and said with a satisfying tone "This will be me, a spell to quickly end a fight. A spell to hopefully stop unnecessary conflict. Lightning Redemption."
    The next day came and Forneus returned with a smile on his face. He could feel the power Alexander was exerting during his time alone and was ready to see it shown here. "So you finish your spell Alexander? I could feel your magic power while you were doing it so I must say I am quite anxious to see your work. On that note, this will be our last day together. After this last evaluation, I will be leaving you to your own accord. I want our last spar to be remembered."
    "I hope that I can give you that pleasure that you seek, and I will refuse to hold back on this one. I did speed up my spell making so I could get the rest I would most likely need for this." Alexander replied with a smile on his face, which he had never shown the entire time he was with Forneus.
    "Then let us begin my pupil." At this point Forneus let our a roar and coated himself in a layer of lightning and proceeded to take a defensive stance knowing that Alexander was powerful opponent. Alexander proceed to start of this match with a bang using his "Scream of the Lightning Demon" sending a cone of white lightning towards Forneus. Forneus took this chance to charge Alexander, tanking the cone and smacking Alexander square in the face. Alexander recovered after rolling on the ground a couple times, wiping the blood from his mouth.
    This fight went on for about an hour, with both Alexander and Forneus exchanging blows and both running low on fuel. "How about we settle this with one last move? It will end that way." Forneus slowly spoke has he stood there panting. Alexander just nodded, to exhausted to speak. Alexander would take this last move as his chance to show off his last spell. Forneus prepared to charge Alexander once last time while his opponent prepared the same. As what seemed to be a mutual gun shot only heard by the both of them went off, they both charged ready for their last hit. As they both closed in, Alexander took a lower position getting underneath Forneus and brought his hands next to Forneus' head and casted his last spell "Lightning Redemption." At this point lightning just seemed to surged between his hands causing massive damage to Forneus due to the lightning and its position. Forneus just collapsed to the ground, panting heavily while Alexander sat on the ground in front of him. "You did well kid, you are well prepared for life. Not get out of here before I change my mind cause that attack we hurt." Forneus just smiled as the kid just slowly walked away from the fight. Alexander was ready for this life, mentally and physically. It was time for him to find a home and a family.

Post by Silver Wolf on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:13 pm

Alexander Vaan wrote:Username: Alexander Vaan
    Position: Lightning Demon Slayer
    Link:
    RP Sample:
    The day was a beautiful bright day, with the wind blowing lightly and the birds chirping away in the trees. It was a clear sky, with no clouds in sight on this faithful day. A young boy sat against a tree, looking warily and with a gazing look in his eyes. This was the day he would find his purpose in life, the day he would be able to fulfill his wishes. This was the day his training would start for the Lightning Slayer Magic, by his new master Forneus.
    "Alexander, it time. Get up and get ready. Its going to be a while and I do not want to waste time." Forneus spoke with good intentions. He was not doing this for the wrong reasons or for his own personal gain. All he saw was a boy, emotionally scared and traumatized looking for a reason to live his life.
    The fourteen year old boy stood up, with a determination in his eyes. He stood wearing nothing but a shirt and shorts. He followed Forneus to their destination, which took them through the forest filled with colorful leaves and plant life. They eventually arrived to a open plain, one that looked to be untouched and unscathed. "This is where we shall conduct your training and guidance into your new life. As a Demi-Demon learning a magic to kill Demons, you first need to learn what your protecting, why you are learning it. So why are you learning this magic Alexander?"
    Alexander stood there, knowing Forneus knew why he wanted this but sought to please him and return his kindness in full. "To prevent the sadness I felt happen to others. To protect those I may find to become family. To help keep the balance in this world and to rid it of its atrocities, its true evils."
    "Good, now let us start this process so that you can learn this in a normal time." They started and went at it for the day. The time for today was for book knowledge, the way the magic works and the way magic works in general. This went on for about a few days til Alexander learnt the basics, and till he could comprehend the way he was going to use it for himself.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Near the end of the training, the fifteen year old Alexander had improved immensely on his training, Forneus knew it was almost time. He was going to have to let him go onto his own path and return to his home. "Alexander, try that one spell again. I wish to see it one last time." Forneus prepared a defensive stance, knowing it was going to hurt quite a lot.
    "Punch of the Lightning Demon" Alexander spoke as he sent a right hook coated in a pure white lightning towards the guarding Forneus. The punch manage to move Forneus back about a foot from where he stood. Forneus looked at Alexander with a approving look, knowing that he wasn't going to be sent out into the world blind.
    "Now with your training almost complete, I want you to do me a favor. I want you to take a day and come up with your own spell. I have taken this time to teach you things but I want you to find yourself and to put that into a form, a spell and to show me it. I trust you can do this." Forneus went to go to be alone while Alexander took his time to come up with the spell.
    "He wants me to find myself in form that into a spell. He could have stayed to assist me but that would probably defeat the purpose of this training. A way to show myself." Alexander thought and thought about this for a while, coming up with the process of how to learn it and how it would work. It also dawned on him that he was given only a day, something that he took as a compliment from his master.
    After a few hours Alexander came up with his plan. He stood up and concentrated first on his hands, both of them, and thought of them as a sort of focal point. At that moment, lightning started to spark and crackle at the center of his hands. He then started to concentrate on gaining more lightning and converging it up his arms towards his elbows, and like before the lightning started to form there, converging from the hands. He then proceed to continue for the shoulder, and it followed. There was one last thing he wanted to try and the thing that would finish this spell. He attempted to make a connection between his hands, to cause a electrical surge in the middle. He focused the lightning directly in the middle, and after a few minutes of concentration he finally made it work. He at that point he released the lightning and said with a satisfying tone "This will be me, a spell to quickly end a fight. A spell to hopefully stop unnecessary conflict. Lightning Redemption."
    The next day came and Forneus returned with a smile on his face. He could feel the power Alexander was exerting during his time alone and was ready to see it shown here. "So you finish your spell Alexander? I could feel your magic power while you were doing it so I must say I am quite anxious to see your work. On that note, this will be our last day together. After this last evaluation, I will be leaving you to your own accord. I want our last spar to be remembered."
    "I hope that I can give you that pleasure that you seek, and I will refuse to hold back on this one. I did speed up my spell making so I could get the rest I would most likely need for this." Alexander replied with a smile on his face, which he had never shown the entire time he was with Forneus.
    "Then let us begin my pupil." At this point Forneus let our a roar and coated himself in a layer of lightning and proceeded to take a defensive stance knowing that Alexander was powerful opponent. Alexander proceed to start of this match with a bang using his "Scream of the Lightning Demon" sending a cone of white lightning towards Forneus. Forneus took this chance to charge Alexander, tanking the cone and smacking Alexander square in the face. Alexander recovered after rolling on the ground a couple times, wiping the blood from his mouth.
    This fight went on for about an hour, with both Alexander and Forneus exchanging blows and both running low on fuel. "How about we settle this with one last move? It will end that way." Forneus slowly spoke has he stood there panting. Alexander just nodded, to exhausted to speak. Alexander would take this last move as his chance to show off his last spell. Forneus prepared to charge Alexander once last time while his opponent prepared the same. As what seemed to be a mutual gun shot only heard by the both of them went off, they both charged ready for their last hit. As they both closed in, Alexander took a lower position getting underneath Forneus and brought his hands next to Forneus' head and casted his last spell "Lightning Redemption." At this point lightning just seemed to surged between his hands causing massive damage to Forneus due to the lightning and its position. Forneus just collapsed to the ground, panting heavily while Alexander sat on the ground in front of him. "You did well kid, you are well prepared for life. Not get out of here before I change my mind cause that attack we hurt." Forneus just smiled as the kid just slowly walked away from the fight. Alexander was ready for this life, mentally and physically. It was time for him to find a home and a family.

Approved

Claire Anderson

Post by Claire Anderson on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Username: Claire Anderson
    Position: Second Generation Fire Dragon Slayer
    Link:
    Roleplay sample:
    Sometimes Claire wondered what her father, general Edmund Anderson of the Royal Army of Fiore, was thinking. For a man who publicly professed how mages couldn't be trusted, and how magic was a dangerous thing that should have been subjected to far stricter rues than the current ones, he surely was putting a lot of effort into that experiment. Not that she was in any position to question him: she, a nobody whose origins were unknown, she, a lost kid that man had found and raised as his own child, she, the lucky one who had been given the HONOR of calling such a pinnacle of the communit her father, she had no duty but to obey him blindly. If he wanted to experiment on her, if he wanted to take that body, that had grown to be curvaceous and attractive in all those years, and turn it into a weapon for a greater cause, she would gladily allow him. Since the day she had been found, rescued from a past she couldn't even remember, and given a new purpose as the daughter of one of the most prominent men in the army, she had known that her only goal in life would be to repay Edmund Anderson, to make him proud of her.

She was not going to question his orders. Even if he ordered her to fight alone against four of the best men in his unit, which was exactly what he had just done. As the quartet closed in on her, she glanced at the elevated position from where, protected by reinforced glass, her father was observing the scene. "They have their weapons, but you have been training with them for elen years now, so you know how they fight. It's 4 on 1, but you have that, so call it an even fight".

You have that. Big words, from someone who didn't trust magic.

The first attack came from her right. Fie, a girl who was two years younger than her (and already among the elite, now that was a story worth telling), came swinging with her twin daggers. It was standard attack pattern for those four: sent the speedy one in first, to unbalance the foe. Claire answered by moving back just enough to dodge the strike: as she did so, her right fist (she was lift-handed) was engulfed in flames.

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!

She shouted, turning around and hitting Laura, the second member of the group, square in the stomach. She was exactly when she was expecting her to be: Fie distracts the opponent with her quick dagger strikes, then Laura comes in swinging her zweinhander. Typical. In a fight against multiple opponents, the key is to always be aware of where the opponents are, and to never get cocky. And given how well Claire knew her opponents, she certainly had the "be aware of where the opponents are" part down.
    She dropped to the ground, flat on her belly, as the rapier wielded by the third member, a blonde man named Jusis, described an arc in the air, passing through the spot where her neck had been until a fraction of a second earlier. They were being serious, she thought. Maybe she was supposed to be serious too, then.
    She rolled forward, standing on her hands and spreading her legs, in a motion reminiscent of capoeira kicks.

Fire Dragon's Claw!

She shouted this time, as pillar of flames erupted from both her feet, one hitting Jusis, the other hitting Fie who was just trying to charge at her again. All three of her opponents were out of balance, stunned even, their protections not being enough to absorb the brutal heat of her flames. Now was the time to capitalize, to bring the match over. Claire had been practicing her new power for a while now, and she was quite proud of it: now that she had it, even the so called "elite soldiers" of her father didn't stand a chance.
    She charged in, spreading her arms as twin pillars of flames protruded from her hands: they were more similar to whips actually, and she moved them in a "wingbeat" motion, creating a fiery wave that she directed directly at her opponents.

Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!

All three were sent flying, landing heavily on the other side of the room. They were probably down for the count, but her father had said that she didn't have to hold anything back, and she was going to obey is order.
    She took a deep breath. A fire circle appeared right in front of her mouth: she could see her opponents through it, it was similar to a viewfinder.
    And then she remembered: n a fight against multiple opponents, the key is to always be aware of where the opponents are.

And to never get cocky.

The magical bullet fired from the rifle of Machias, the fourth soldier, hit her square between her shoulder blades. It was a brutal impact that lifted her from her feet, and sent her face first into the concrete floor. She couldn't feel that burning power anymore, either: the jerk had probably used one of those magic-sealing bullets. She desperately tried to push herself back to her feet, but as she did so, she found herself surrounded, all four opponents aiming their weapons at their head. And her magic was still sealed: she had lost.

What did I tell you, about never getting cocky?

Asked Machias sarcastically.

Go to hell.

Was Claire's stern reply. She looked up: was her father smiling, behind his protective glass?

RP SAMPLE NOW DONE, AWAITING EVALUATION!

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Username: Kyoto
    Position: Water Devil Slayer
    Link:

Post by Silver Wolf on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:04 pm

@Claire Anderson wrote:Username: Claire Anderson
    Link:
    Roleplay sample:
    Sometimes Claire wondered what her father, general Edmund Anderson of the Royal Army of Fiore, was thinking. For a man who publicly professed how mages couldn't be trusted, and how magic was a dangerous thing that should have been subjected to far stricter rues than the current ones, he surely was putting a lot of effort into that experiment. Not that she was in any position to question him: she, a nobody whose origins were unknown, she, a lost kid that man had found and raised as his own child, she, the lucky one who had been given the HONOR of calling such a pinnacle of the communit her father, she had no duty but to obey him blindly. If he wanted to experiment on her, if he wanted to take that body, that had grown to be curvaceous and attractive in all those years, and turn it into a weapon for a greater cause, she would gladily allow him. Since the day she had been found, rescued from a past she couldn't even remember, and given a new purpose as the daughter of one of the most prominent men in the army, she had known that her only goal in life would be to repay Edmund Anderson, to make him proud of her.

She was not going to question his orders. Even if he ordered her to fight alone against four of the best men in his unit, which was exactly what he had just done. As the quartet closed in on her, she glanced at the elevated position from where, protected by reinforced glass, her father was observing the scene. "They have their weapons, but you have been training with them for elen years now, so you know how they fight. It's 4 on 1, but you have that, so call it an even fight".

The first attack came from her right. Fie, a girl who was two years younger than her (and already among the elite, now that was a story worth telling), came swinging with her twin daggers. It was standard attack pattern for those four: sent the speedy one in first, to unbalance the foe. Claire answered by moving back just enough to dodge the strike: as she did so, her right fist (she was lift-handed) was engulfed in flames.

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!

She shouted, turning around and hitting Laura, the second member of the group, square in the stomach. She was exactly when she was expecting her to be: Fie distracts the opponent with her quick dagger strikes, then Laura comes in swinging her zweinhander. Typical. In a fight against multiple opponents, the key is to always be aware of where the opponents are, and to never get cocky. And given how well Claire knew her opponents, she certainly had the "be aware of where the opponents are" part down.
    She dropped to the ground, flat on her belly, as the rapier wielded by the third member, a blonde man named Jusis, described an arc in the air, passing through the spot where her neck had been until a fraction of a second earlier. They were being serious, she thought. Maybe she was supposed to be serious too, then.
    She rolled forward, standing on her hands and spreading her legs, in a motion reminiscent of capoeira kicks.

Fire Dragon's Claw!

She shouted this time, as pillar of flames erupted from both her feet, one hitting Jusis, the other hitting Fie who was just trying to charge at her again. All three of her opponents were out of balance, stunned even, their protections not being enough to absorb the brutal heat of her flames. Now was the time to capitalize, to bring the match over. Claire had been practicing her new power for a while now, and she was quite proud of it: now that she had it, even the so called "elite soldiers" of her father didn't stand a chance.
    She charged in, spreading her arms as twin pillars of flames protruded from her hands: they were more similar to whips actually, and she moved them in a "wingbeat" motion, creating a fiery wave that she directed directly at her opponents.

All three were sent flying, landing heavily on the other side of the room. They were probably down for the count, but her father had said that she didn't have to hold anything back, and she was going to obey is order.
    She took a deep breath. A fire circle appeared right in front of her mouth: she could see her opponents through it, it was similar to a viewfinder.
    And then she remembered: n a fight against multiple opponents, the key is to always be aware of where the opponents are.

And to never get cocky.

The magical bullet fired from the rifle of Machias, the fourth soldier, hit her square between her shoulder blades. It was a brutal impact that lifted her from her feet, and sent her face first into the concrete floor. She couldn't feel that burning power anymore, either: the jerk had probably used one of those magic-sealing bullets. She desperately tried to push herself back to her feet, but as she did so, she found herself surrounded, all four opponents aiming their weapons at their head. And her magic was still sealed: she had lost.

Go to hell.

Was Claire's stern reply. She looked up: was her father smiling, behind his protective glass?

Approved! For first gen though seeing as this is all first gen registration o.o

Kyoto \"Harsh" Dev wrote:Username: Kyoto
    Position: Devil Slayer
    Link:

Talked about this and RP sample waived. Also.. what type of Devil Slayer? XD

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:09 pm

Hmm I told her 1st or 2nd Gen was available my fault.

@Silver Wolf wrote:
    @Claire Anderson wrote:Username: Claire Anderson
    Link:
    Roleplay sample:

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!

Fire Dragon's Claw!

And to never get cocky.

Go to hell.

Approved! For first gen though seeing as this is all first gen registration o.o

Kyoto \"Harsh" Dev wrote:Username: Kyoto
    Position: Devil Slayer
    Link:

Talked about this and RP sample waived. Also.. what type of Devil Slayer? XD

Post by Silver Wolf on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:53 pm

No worries. Second generation is lacrima and First generation is taught directly by the being. Lacrimas will be made available later on ^^

Claire Anderson

Post by Claire Anderson on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:51 am

Oh ok ok. First Gen is fine too, I went second just because, for the sake of the sample RP, I had no ideas concerning a dragon o.O

Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Giving up devil slayer

Post by The Collector on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm

@Ami~ wrote:Giving up devil slayer

Kkays ^^

Post by Epitaphless on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Username: Epitaphless
    Position: First Gen Lightning God Slayer
    Link:
    RP Sample:

"Aren't you a little old to be worried about developing magic?" The lightning construct before him laughed almost mockingly. His eyes remained on the three smaller beings in front of him. Dogs that seemed to also be lightning constructs. "Tell me why it is you've searched so hard for me all your life!" His eyes, full of anger, full of hatred glared to the being before him. "I may be old, but don't count me out. It just means I have to try harder to master your magic faster!" The god now burst out laughing. "Pathetic. An old crotchety man who can't even defend himself against my weak constructs." The construct now pointed toward him. "Attack!"

He heard the word echo through not only his mind, but the entire field. The sky hard darkened and it seemed lightning was beginning to strike around them. He wouldn't be able to run from this. This was his chance. All his life he had searched for Raijin the lightning god. He now faced three familiars created by him. Who did this god think he was just laughing at him? It made his blood boil. This god had just made three dogs that would become his enemies. The three dogs charged at once, one meter between each other. The first to charge seemed to be the middle as it took a quicker pace than the other two.

As the middle jumped straight toward him, jaws open, he ducked low and side stepped in time to grab it by the neck. It was a rather light creature. The other two had circled around him and were coming toward him from behind. He quickly turned on the soles of his feet keeping the creature in hand and he released it toward the one coming from the left. Continuing with the momentum generated by this pivot, using his left foot, he kicked the third beast directly in the head.

The other two had recovered, and charged him together this time. When they jumped, he dropped and rolled forward in order to snake just under them. He had been caught by their claws and blood was soaking into his black shirt. The three were now once again grouped up together and the good simply clapped his hands. "Not bad considering you don't have any magic. You're entertaining me. Maybe if you can live, you'll be rewarded."

The dogs charged once again. They fanned out and gained speed. The first came from the right, and he allowed this one to bite into his arm. He winced from the pain and electricity shot through him for a moment. It was enough to delay him to be charged in the back by the second dog and fall forward. The third was coming for his neck.

He found himself back home. He watched as his parents woke him up and took him to the port. He sat on the boat with them. It was there, lighting struck. He felt himself choking on water. He felt the lightning strike the ocean once again. He watched as his parents sank, and he felt the hand grasping his color tightly, tirelessly. He had survived. His heart was racing.

He closed his eyes. Opening them, he saw the third just about in range. He willed his body to move and swung the first dog once more knocking the third away. The second had just stood back up, only for him to jump on it's back and keep his arms around it's neck. He tightened and held. The dog was shaking and bucking but no good, no matter the scratches and bites against his arm, the head slamming into his nose. He held it. Finally he threw it aside. It became one against two.

The two dogs moved in quickly and jumped toward him. He punched forward straight into both of their chests, dropping just enough to avoid the enclosing jaws on his shoulders. "I'm tired of your games Lightning God Raijin! What else do you have for me?! I want your power! Show me the way!" The god had stopped his laughing. "I grow bored here with our games, human. Sit!" The god brought down his hand and with it a bolt of lightning struck Cade. He fell to his knees, then down onto his face in the mud. "You didn't survive. You L-" but, as the god was about to finish speaking, Cade's hand gripped the ground. He pulled himself to his knees and elbows. He slowly but surely pushed himself to standing once more. He glared at the god. The god returned his stare. "Very well. You managed to survive. You've shown me your persistence. You won't stop chasing me even if I deny you that right will you?" He smirked and fell back to his knees, eyes not leaving the god for a moment. "Raijin, I wouldn't stop if you killed me. I'd haunt you."

The god took upon a more human form, and he helped Cade up onto his feet. "Come now, we have much to do, and you have much to learn." They trudged off toward training. "I will be the best. I will show you I was worth your time." He said, barely even still conscious. "You better. Should you be a waste of my time, I will be the one to kill you." Cade coughed slightly taking the words to heart. He had a rival. The lightning god himself.

Post by Axel Tengoku on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:17 pm

@Epitaphless wrote:Username: Epitaphless
    Position: First Gen Lightning God Slayer
    Link:
    RP Sample:

"Aren't you a little old to be worried about developing magic?" The lightning construct before him laughed almost mockingly. His eyes remained on the three smaller beings in front of him. Dogs that seemed to also be lightning constructs. "Tell me why it is you've searched so hard for me all your life!" His eyes, full of anger, full of hatred glared to the being before him. "I may be old, but don't count me out. It just means I have to try harder to master your magic faster!" The god now burst out laughing. "Pathetic. An old crotchety man who can't even defend himself against my weak constructs." The construct now pointed toward him. "Attack!"

He heard the word echo through not only his mind, but the entire field. The sky hard darkened and it seemed lightning was beginning to strike around them. He wouldn't be able to run from this. This was his chance. All his life he had searched for Raijin the lightning god. He now faced three familiars created by him. Who did this god think he was just laughing at him? It made his blood boil. This god had just made three dogs that would become his enemies. The three dogs charged at once, one meter between each other. The first to charge seemed to be the middle as it took a quicker pace than the other two.

As the middle jumped straight toward him, jaws open, he ducked low and side stepped in time to grab it by the neck. It was a rather light creature. The other two had circled around him and were coming toward him from behind. He quickly turned on the soles of his feet keeping the creature in hand and he released it toward the one coming from the left. Continuing with the momentum generated by this pivot, using his left foot, he kicked the third beast directly in the head.

The other two had recovered, and charged him together this time. When they jumped, he dropped and rolled forward in order to snake just under them. He had been caught by their claws and blood was soaking into his black shirt. The three were now once again grouped up together and the good simply clapped his hands. "Not bad considering you don't have any magic. You're entertaining me. Maybe if you can live, you'll be rewarded."

The dogs charged once again. They fanned out and gained speed. The first came from the right, and he allowed this one to bite into his arm. He winced from the pain and electricity shot through him for a moment. It was enough to delay him to be charged in the back by the second dog and fall forward. The third was coming for his neck.

He found himself back home. He watched as his parents woke him up and took him to the port. He sat on the boat with them. It was there, lighting struck. He felt himself choking on water. He felt the lightning strike the ocean once again. He watched as his parents sank, and he felt the hand grasping his color tightly, tirelessly. He had survived. His heart was racing.

He closed his eyes. Opening them, he saw the third just about in range. He willed his body to move and swung the first dog once more knocking the third away. The second had just stood back up, only for him to jump on it's back and keep his arms around it's neck. He tightened and held. The dog was shaking and bucking but no good, no matter the scratches and bites against his arm, the head slamming into his nose. He held it. Finally he threw it aside. It became one against two.

The two dogs moved in quickly and jumped toward him. He punched forward straight into both of their chests, dropping just enough to avoid the enclosing jaws on his shoulders. "I'm tired of your games Lightning God Raijin! What else do you have for me?! I want your power! Show me the way!" The god had stopped his laughing. "I grow bored here with our games, human. Sit!" The god brought down his hand and with it a bolt of lightning struck Cade. He fell to his knees, then down onto his face in the mud. "You didn't survive. You L-" but, as the god was about to finish speaking, Cade's hand gripped the ground. He pulled himself to his knees and elbows. He slowly but surely pushed himself to standing once more. He glared at the god. The god returned his stare. "Very well. You managed to survive. You've shown me your persistence. You won't stop chasing me even if I deny you that right will you?" He smirked and fell back to his knees, eyes not leaving the god for a moment. "Raijin, I wouldn't stop if you killed me. I'd haunt you."

The god took upon a more human form, and he helped Cade up onto his feet. "Come now, we have much to do, and you have much to learn." They trudged off toward training. "I will be the best. I will show you I was worth your time." He said, barely even still conscious. "You better. Should you be a waste of my time, I will be the one to kill you." Cade coughed slightly taking the words to heart. He had a rival. The lightning god himself.

first gen god slayer approved :) nice app!

Ragecano

Post by Ragecano on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Username: Ragecano
    Position: First Gen Steel Demon Slayer
    Sample:
    Chrome Matters.:
    It was a relatively calm day, which was weird considering how busy the city could get at times. The sky was quite literally orange in color, representative of how stupidly hot it was at the moment. To be exact, the temperature exceeded ninety degrees Fahrenheit. Needless to say, just walking out here can kill you, but that didn't seem to stop some people from going about their business as usual. Not making matters better however, was the fact that the concrete was searing hot, making it incredibly hard on anybody who didn't have the luxury of wearing shoes on this day.

Pushing through the scattered crowd of people would be a man who looked as though he were running for his life. He was a fair man of about twenty years: His name was Ragecano, and as he ran, there was something that screamed "I need to get the hell out of here". Giving Ragecano chase was a group of men clad in business suits and black shades, brandishing pistols in their hands. Despite their size, they were surprisingly fast. Members of a mob family were their occupation and career.

Ragecano had some trouble outrunning them: They were huge compared to him, but they were fast. Making matters worse was that they were smart, and knew almost any strategy that he would try. He had tried to run through alleyways and crowds, but they would catch him in time. There was one time where he even hid under a table at a restaurant, for God's sake. He was just about desperate to get away from these men, and he would do it by any means necessary.

As he ran, he constantly looked at his surroundings. His lucky break came when he saw a stand with a skillet, grilling bacon and eggs. He would take the skillet, and chuck it at the man in front. The searing food and grease would hit his face along with the metal pan, and he fell down, causing the two others to trip over him and fall.

As soon as he saw this, he made his biggest break for it into a system of small streets, running fast enough so that he wouldn't be spotted once more. After about ten minutes of straight walking(He had to slow down sometime), he had made it to the city limits. He would cross the border into a densely packed forest, which gave off the signs of your average jungle: Birds screeching, creepy things slithering all over the place, you name it.

Ragecano would take a long walk throughout the forest, just for the sake of walking. There was also a shade that alleviated his hotness. It wasn't surprising that he could still move, considering his heart felt like it would explode at any minute. He would take to a seated position against one of the vast trees, and doze off to sleep, the fatigue finally catching up to him, and rather abruptly.

It wouldn't be until six hours had passed and the temperature had cooled that Ragecano woke up. His vision was obscured by a darkness that shrouded the forest. When his eyes adjusted, he would find that it was evening, and that the sky was a dark blue, signifying that night was going to begin soon. He would take to continuing his walk; He knew that the mob that was chasing him wasn't done searching for his head.

He would walk for about four kilometers until he saw a glistening path to his right. And he said his first words of the day:

"Why the hell is there a chrome-covered path in a forest?"

Intending to find out the answer, he walked on the path, and found that his surroundings became increasingly covered in metal. He had thought that some sewage had probably broke out over the area, but it didn't look decayed, much to his satisfaction. He didn't like walking through dirty areas.

When he reached the end of the path, his eyes widened on what he was to see:

A great fountain pouring with liquid metal, which appeared to be steel, and a skeleton-like creature standing in front of it. it was clear that the skeleton too was forged from steel, and had a mind and will all its own.

Rgaecano honestly didn't know what to say: There was no way that skeleton was alive: He didn't believe in resurrection. He pointed his finger at the creature, but his words were barred.

"I know you're going to ask me what I am, so you don't need to. I am Metallo, a Steel demon."

He couldn't believe his eyes. Ragecano had thought the demons to have been extinct for ages; He had heard of Demon Slayers, but he thought of them as mindless loons who believed themselves better than others. Needless to say, he was absolutely shocked.

"No way, that's bullshit. I refuse to believe that you're some devil that shouldn't been dead hundreds of years ago."

"Don't believe me? Just watch."

Metallo would reach his hand into the fountain and scoop up a handful of water. Then, without the slightest bit of warning, he would throw it at Ragecano. The liquid metal would impact his chest and start sizzling, burning the clothes underneath. He would scream in pain as the metal began to seep into his skin and into his body.

It was an incredibly painful method, but it was the only way Metallo could pass his magic onto others. It involved taking the liquid metal from the fountain, and literally embedding it into the poor bastard's body. The plan was that the metal would bond with the "guinea pig's" Magic Power and give them the ability of Steel Devil Slayer Magic. However, there was a risk: The success rate was an incredibly low 20%. If the body rejected the metal, then the target would die a painful death induced by heavy metal toxicity.

Ragecano squirmed and cringed in pain and the liquid seemed to disappear, leaving an X-shaped mark on his chest. Although it was gone at this time, he could feel the metal bonding with his body in the most painful way possible. After about twenty minutes, the pain subsided along with the mark, but his clothes were still torn.

"Well, I see you've managed to survive," Metallo would say with a casual tone to his voice.

The new Devil Slayer was visibly angry now. "What the hell did you do to me!?" He yelled.

"Nothing too hard. I just gave you the ability to slay demons. Though, I'm surprised you managed to live through it. Most people end up dying by now."

"You bastard! So you mean that you could've killed me right there!?"

"I don't know what you're so pissy about, you didn't die, did you?"

That was three years ago to this day. It was a story he had taken to remembering, since he was the main character of it. He found himself facing the same three men he had eluded all those years ago, now three years older than they were, although their physical ability remains unchanged. There was one thing visibly different though: Ragecano wasn't running. And he had no intention of running, either. With no sense of warning, his hand would transform into a single-edged blade and extend incredibly quickly, so that the blade ran through the man in the middle with ease.

The other two would watch in horror was the sword was removed, and he fell to the ground, killed instantly. The other two would run towards him, as to ambush him, but to no avail: He would cut them down with the same sword, which wasn't cleaned from the first killing.

The three men who were formerly itching for Ragecano's head on a platter laid in their mixed blood, life robbed of them in a matter of literally seconds. the Devil Slayer would stand over them, and remember what Metallo had done on that day.

"What a goddamned coincidence."

Entrance Themes:

Battle Themes:

Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:31 pm

@Ragecano wrote:Username: Ragecano
    Position: First Gen Steel Demon Slayer
    Sample:
    Chrome Matters.:
    It was a relatively calm day, which was weird considering how busy the city could get at times. The sky was quite literally orange in color, representative of how stupidly hot it was at the moment. To be exact, the temperature exceeded ninety degrees Fahrenheit. Needless to say, just walking out here can kill you, but that didn't seem to stop some people from going about their business as usual. Not making matters better however, was the fact that the concrete was searing hot, making it incredibly hard on anybody who didn't have the luxury of wearing shoes on this day.

Pushing through the scattered crowd of people would be a man who looked as though he were running for his life. He was a fair man of about twenty years: His name was Ragecano, and as he ran, there was something that screamed "I need to get the hell out of here". Giving Ragecano chase was a group of men clad in business suits and black shades, brandishing pistols in their hands. Despite their size, they were surprisingly fast. Members of a mob family were their occupation and career.

Ragecano had some trouble outrunning them: They were huge compared to him, but they were fast. Making matters worse was that they were smart, and knew almost any strategy that he would try. He had tried to run through alleyways and crowds, but they would catch him in time. There was one time where he even hid under a table at a restaurant, for God's sake. He was just about desperate to get away from these men, and he would do it by any means necessary.

As he ran, he constantly looked at his surroundings. His lucky break came when he saw a stand with a skillet, grilling bacon and eggs. He would take the skillet, and chuck it at the man in front. The searing food and grease would hit his face along with the metal pan, and he fell down, causing the two others to trip over him and fall.

As soon as he saw this, he made his biggest break for it into a system of small streets, running fast enough so that he wouldn't be spotted once more. After about ten minutes of straight walking(He had to slow down sometime), he had made it to the city limits. He would cross the border into a densely packed forest, which gave off the signs of your average jungle: Birds screeching, creepy things slithering all over the place, you name it.

Ragecano would take a long walk throughout the forest, just for the sake of walking. There was also a shade that alleviated his hotness. It wasn't surprising that he could still move, considering his heart felt like it would explode at any minute. He would take to a seated position against one of the vast trees, and doze off to sleep, the fatigue finally catching up to him, and rather abruptly.

It wouldn't be until six hours had passed and the temperature had cooled that Ragecano woke up. His vision was obscured by a darkness that shrouded the forest. When his eyes adjusted, he would find that it was evening, and that the sky was a dark blue, signifying that night was going to begin soon. He would take to continuing his walk; He knew that the mob that was chasing him wasn't done searching for his head.

He would walk for about four kilometers until he saw a glistening path to his right. And he said his first words of the day:

"Why the hell is there a chrome-covered path in a forest?"

Intending to find out the answer, he walked on the path, and found that his surroundings became increasingly covered in metal. He had thought that some sewage had probably broke out over the area, but it didn't look decayed, much to his satisfaction. He didn't like walking through dirty areas.

When he reached the end of the path, his eyes widened on what he was to see:

A great fountain pouring with liquid metal, which appeared to be steel, and a skeleton-like creature standing in front of it. it was clear that the skeleton too was forged from steel, and had a mind and will all its own.

Rgaecano honestly didn't know what to say: There was no way that skeleton was alive: He didn't believe in resurrection. He pointed his finger at the creature, but his words were barred.

"I know you're going to ask me what I am, so you don't need to. I am Metallo, a Steel demon."

He couldn't believe his eyes. Ragecano had thought the demons to have been extinct for ages; He had heard of Demon Slayers, but he thought of them as mindless loons who believed themselves better than others. Needless to say, he was absolutely shocked.

"No way, that's bullshit. I refuse to believe that you're some devil that shouldn't been dead hundreds of years ago."

"Don't believe me? Just watch."

Metallo would reach his hand into the fountain and scoop up a handful of water. Then, without the slightest bit of warning, he would throw it at Ragecano. The liquid metal would impact his chest and start sizzling, burning the clothes underneath. He would scream in pain as the metal began to seep into his skin and into his body.

It was an incredibly painful method, but it was the only way Metallo could pass his magic onto others. It involved taking the liquid metal from the fountain, and literally embedding it into the poor bastard's body. The plan was that the metal would bond with the "guinea pig's" Magic Power and give them the ability of Steel Devil Slayer Magic. However, there was a risk: The success rate was an incredibly low 20%. If the body rejected the metal, then the target would die a painful death induced by heavy metal toxicity.

Ragecano squirmed and cringed in pain and the liquid seemed to disappear, leaving an X-shaped mark on his chest. Although it was gone at this time, he could feel the metal bonding with his body in the most painful way possible. After about twenty minutes, the pain subsided along with the mark, but his clothes were still torn.

"Well, I see you've managed to survive," Metallo would say with a casual tone to his voice.

The new Devil Slayer was visibly angry now. "What the hell did you do to me!?" He yelled.

"Nothing too hard. I just gave you the ability to slay demons. Though, I'm surprised you managed to live through it. Most people end up dying by now."

"You bastard! So you mean that you could've killed me right there!?"

"I don't know what you're so pissy about, you didn't die, did you?"

That was three years ago to this day. It was a story he had taken to remembering, since he was the main character of it. He found himself facing the same three men he had eluded all those years ago, now three years older than they were, although their physical ability remains unchanged. There was one thing visibly different though: Ragecano wasn't running. And he had no intention of running, either. With no sense of warning, his hand would transform into a single-edged blade and extend incredibly quickly, so that the blade ran through the man in the middle with ease.

The other two would watch in horror was the sword was removed, and he fell to the ground, killed instantly. The other two would run towards him, as to ambush him, but to no avail: He would cut them down with the same sword, which wasn't cleaned from the first killing.

The three men who were formerly itching for Ragecano's head on a platter laid in their mixed blood, life robbed of them in a matter of literally seconds. the Devil Slayer would stand over them, and remember what Metallo had done on that day.

"What a goddamned coincidence."

Approved

Ryoshi

Post by Ryoshi on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Username: Ryoshi
    Position: Flame God Slayer
    Link:
    Spoiler:
    Ryoshi Akuryo breathed a heavy sigh. The Demon Slayer-to-be was stood upon a huge cliff that towered far above the sea below. The air tasted of salt as Ryoshi breathed in again. He took a few steps forward until he was standing on the very edge and looked straight down, watching the waves break themselves against the immovable foot of the cliff. He barely flinched as a deep voice spoke behind him, his only reaction a slight shiver.
    "Ryoshi, it is time." spoke the voice, which belonged to Ryoshi's father figure and mentor, Azazel, the Ascended Demon. Ryoshi turned and looked at the Demon, taking in his appearance for the last time. Azazel was at least ten feet tall and was clad in gray robes, complete with a deep hood that shrouded his face in shadow. Sprouting from his back was a pair of immense, white feathered wings. The Demon had been teaching Ryoshi how to control his magical powers, as well as shaping him into the Holy Demon Slayer, for Azazel, as the Ascended Demon, Reborn of Heaven, had dominion over light and was connected to the divine. Today was the last day of this training. The moment has finally come for Ryoshi to test his skills to the max. It was time for mentor and apprentice to fight all-out. Ryoshi took another deep breath, then shed his cloak and tunic, leaving him bare-chested. This allowed him to feel the light shining bright and hot on his skin. Azazel nodded approvingly, but made no movement to similarly disrobe himself. Ryoshi was unsurprised; the Demon never appeared without his robe. The Demon's only response was to raise a hand and Cause a large scythe to appear in it. This scythe was made of pure white light and shone brightly. Ryoshi's face grew serious as he spoke three words and conjured up his own weapon. "Holy Demon's Sword!" In his opened right hand, a large longsword, made of light as well, appeared. The longsword had a slight reverse taper at the end of the blade, which was nearly four feet long and contained a fuller running nearly its full length, that quickly tapered back down into a razor-sharp point. The hilt, mimicking the texture and feel of old, worn leather, fit perfectly in Ryoshi's hand. The cross-guard was carefully shaped to resemble a pair of angel's wings. The pommel was molded to call into mind the previous demonic allegiance of the being after whom it was named; it resembled a pair of bat's wings, angled away from the cross-guard, that held the sun between them. It was a beautiful weapon, and Ryoshi was proud of its quick and flawless appearance. With that, Ryoshi lunged at the taller Demon at great speed, the ferocity of his determination showing through the fierce speed and grace of his movements and the glint in his eyes. His surrogate father was proud, even as he swung his immense, razor-sharp war-scythe to intercept his trainee. Showing a great presence of mind and incredible reflexes, Ryoshi rolled over in midair and blocked the stroke by holding his sword lengthwise across his body. The force behind the Demon's blow was enough to send his protégé flying sideways, however. Ryoshi spun once more in the air and landed on his feet, skidding backwards several meters while holding his sword straight in front of him in both hands. As soon as he was done skidding, Ryoshi threw himself at the Demon again, desperate to land even one hit. He put on an even greater turn of speed than earlier by pushing a burst of magic out of the soles of his feet the moment before they left the ground, causing an explosion of solid light to erupt from his boots and propel him forward at an immense speed. As he drew near to the Demon, Ryoshi thrust out with his sword, relinquishing his grip on the hilt with one hand and fully extending his body to grant himself a little extra length. The tactic worked, but the ancient being was slightly too fast. Instead of landing one solid, stabbing blow on the Demon, Ryoshi blazed past as Azazel sidestepped, the white blade carving a shallow cut out of his side. Ryoshi flipped and twisted in the air, landing once more and preparing for yet another lunge. However, his glancing blow had done its work, no matter how shallow. The anti-Demon properties of Ryoshi's magic, manifested in the form of a blade, was spreading throughout Azazel's body. Slowly, painfully, the Ascended One turned to face his faithful and beloved student, his scythe falling from rapidly numbing fingers to shatter into trillions of tiny points of light and vanish as it hit the ground.
    "Ryoshi... That was well done. You have passed your final test. Now it is time for you to gain your true power. When I have died and vanished, you must consume my essence. This will be the ball of black light hovering where my body once was. Once you have ingested it, you will be granted immense power, enough to rival, or perhaps overshadow, my own. You must do this if you want to overcome the curse."
    "What... what curse?" panted Ryoshi, who was distraught at having killed his father figure, but knew it had to be done and that what Azazel was telling him was the truth.
    "The curse that comes from having killed the one whose power you wield. The curse of killing a divine being. Now, my time has come. Fare thee well, Ryoshi, my son..." Azazel said, the last words coming as a gasp. The demon fell back, but as he fell he vanished, never to return again to the world of the living. All that was left of Ryoshi's mentor was a ball of dark light, as large as a small house. Tears running down his face at the sudden loss of the one he held most dear, Ryoshi stepped forward until he could reach out and touch the sphere of Azazel's essence.
    "Farewell... father." he whispered, calling the demon a name he had never used before, much like Azazel had called him 'son' for the first time as he died. Ryoshi then opened his mouth and breathed in deeply. The black orb was pulled into his mouth rapidly, and he could feel his power surging. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed black markings beginning to cover the skin of his arms.
    In a few moments, the sphere of essence was gone. Its only legacy was a series of swirling black marks that covered the entirety of Ryoshi's body like a tattoo. Aware of these markings and what they meant, he focused all of his being into one thought. Soon, the markings began to recede, spiraling inwards to a spot just above his heart as ink is pulled into a whirlpool. When this was done, the only thing left of the markings was a shape reminiscent of a sun, containing a pentagram to reveal its demonic alignment, over Ryoshi's heart. He closed his eyes and placed his right hand over this marking, allowing a single tear to escape his eye as he whispered "Thank you, Father."

Ryoshi's Themes:
    Ryoshi's Theme Song:
    Ryoshi's Battle Theme:

Post by Silver Wolf on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:43 pm

@Ryoshi wrote:Username: Ryoshi
    Position: Flame God Slayer
    Link:
    Spoiler:
    Ryoshi Akuryo breathed a heavy sigh. The Demon Slayer-to-be was stood upon a huge cliff that towered far above the sea below. The air tasted of salt as Ryoshi breathed in again. He took a few steps forward until he was standing on the very edge and looked straight down, watching the waves break themselves against the immovable foot of the cliff. He barely flinched as a deep voice spoke behind him, his only reaction a slight shiver.
    "Ryoshi, it is time." spoke the voice, which belonged to Ryoshi's father figure and mentor, Azazel, the Ascended Demon. Ryoshi turned and looked at the Demon, taking in his appearance for the last time. Azazel was at least ten feet tall and was clad in gray robes, complete with a deep hood that shrouded his face in shadow. Sprouting from his back was a pair of immense, white feathered wings. The Demon had been teaching Ryoshi how to control his magical powers, as well as shaping him into the Holy Demon Slayer, for Azazel, as the Ascended Demon, Reborn of Heaven, had dominion over light and was connected to the divine. Today was the last day of this training. The moment has finally come for Ryoshi to test his skills to the max. It was time for mentor and apprentice to fight all-out. Ryoshi took another deep breath, then shed his cloak and tunic, leaving him bare-chested. This allowed him to feel the light shining bright and hot on his skin. Azazel nodded approvingly, but made no movement to similarly disrobe himself. Ryoshi was unsurprised; the Demon never appeared without his robe. The Demon's only response was to raise a hand and Cause a large scythe to appear in it. This scythe was made of pure white light and shone brightly. Ryoshi's face grew serious as he spoke three words and conjured up his own weapon. "Holy Demon's Sword!" In his opened right hand, a large longsword, made of light as well, appeared. The longsword had a slight reverse taper at the end of the blade, which was nearly four feet long and contained a fuller running nearly its full length, that quickly tapered back down into a razor-sharp point. The hilt, mimicking the texture and feel of old, worn leather, fit perfectly in Ryoshi's hand. The cross-guard was carefully shaped to resemble a pair of angel's wings. The pommel was molded to call into mind the previous demonic allegiance of the being after whom it was named; it resembled a pair of bat's wings, angled away from the cross-guard, that held the sun between them. It was a beautiful weapon, and Ryoshi was proud of its quick and flawless appearance. With that, Ryoshi lunged at the taller Demon at great speed, the ferocity of his determination showing through the fierce speed and grace of his movements and the glint in his eyes. His surrogate father was proud, even as he swung his immense, razor-sharp war-scythe to intercept his trainee. Showing a great presence of mind and incredible reflexes, Ryoshi rolled over in midair and blocked the stroke by holding his sword lengthwise across his body. The force behind the Demon's blow was enough to send his protégé flying sideways, however. Ryoshi spun once more in the air and landed on his feet, skidding backwards several meters while holding his sword straight in front of him in both hands. As soon as he was done skidding, Ryoshi threw himself at the Demon again, desperate to land even one hit. He put on an even greater turn of speed than earlier by pushing a burst of magic out of the soles of his feet the moment before they left the ground, causing an explosion of solid light to erupt from his boots and propel him forward at an immense speed. As he drew near to the Demon, Ryoshi thrust out with his sword, relinquishing his grip on the hilt with one hand and fully extending his body to grant himself a little extra length. The tactic worked, but the ancient being was slightly too fast. Instead of landing one solid, stabbing blow on the Demon, Ryoshi blazed past as Azazel sidestepped, the white blade carving a shallow cut out of his side. Ryoshi flipped and twisted in the air, landing once more and preparing for yet another lunge. However, his glancing blow had done its work, no matter how shallow. The anti-Demon properties of Ryoshi's magic, manifested in the form of a blade, was spreading throughout Azazel's body. Slowly, painfully, the Ascended One turned to face his faithful and beloved student, his scythe falling from rapidly numbing fingers to shatter into trillions of tiny points of light and vanish as it hit the ground.
    "Ryoshi... That was well done. You have passed your final test. Now it is time for you to gain your true power. When I have died and vanished, you must consume my essence. This will be the ball of black light hovering where my body once was. Once you have ingested it, you will be granted immense power, enough to rival, or perhaps overshadow, my own. You must do this if you want to overcome the curse."
    "What... what curse?" panted Ryoshi, who was distraught at having killed his father figure, but knew it had to be done and that what Azazel was telling him was the truth.
    "The curse that comes from having killed the one whose power you wield. The curse of killing a divine being. Now, my time has come. Fare thee well, Ryoshi, my son..." Azazel said, the last words coming as a gasp. The demon fell back, but as he fell he vanished, never to return again to the world of the living. All that was left of Ryoshi's mentor was a ball of dark light, as large as a small house. Tears running down his face at the sudden loss of the one he held most dear, Ryoshi stepped forward until he could reach out and touch the sphere of Azazel's essence.
    "Farewell... father." he whispered, calling the demon a name he had never used before, much like Azazel had called him 'son' for the first time as he died. Ryoshi then opened his mouth and breathed in deeply. The black orb was pulled into his mouth rapidly, and he could feel his power surging. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed black markings beginning to cover the skin of his arms.
    In a few moments, the sphere of essence was gone. Its only legacy was a series of swirling black marks that covered the entirety of Ryoshi's body like a tattoo. Aware of these markings and what they meant, he focused all of his being into one thought. Soon, the markings began to recede, spiraling inwards to a spot just above his heart as ink is pulled into a whirlpool. When this was done, the only thing left of the markings was a shape reminiscent of a sun, containing a pentagram to reveal its demonic alignment, over Ryoshi's heart. He closed his eyes and placed his right hand over this marking, allowing a single tear to escape his eye as he whispered "Thank you, Father."

Talked prior about the sample and letting this pass. Thus, approved

Mizuko

Post by Mizuko on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Username: Mizuko
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Link: Link

[]
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:40 pm

@Mizuko wrote:Username: Mizuko
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Link: Link

Approved~ Dragon Slayer Positions are now all closed.

Post by Roland Gates on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:43 pm

Username: Roland Gates
    Position: Poison God Slayer
    Link:

RP Sample:
    Pain.... that's all there was, there was nothing else to feel for the young boy desperately clawing at the ground in front of him in an attempt to crawl forward. The boy was obviously suffering from malnutrition as his skin had taken a ghastly pale colour and clutching tight against his bones, more reminiscent of a corpse than someone of the living world. The boy was just kept in motion through sheer survival instinct, the pain having driven any coherent thought of his head. The plague itself was something of the most cruel nature, a disease which directly assaulted one's nerves and pushes one's pain receptors to the very edge of what any human could possible feel and then some more. The disease not even allowing it's victim some rest as they are unable to loose conciousness nor will it ever actually kill them, most victims choosing to end their life within the first week after infection. On top of it all there was no known cure, leaving the boy to suffer until he should choose to end his life.

He suddenly felt as if suspended in midair, in the back of his head he believed it to be the death and welcomed it as he relaxed in it's embrace only to.... hear something? A faint whisper piercing through despite the pain, unable to process it as first with his mind having gone numb from this ordeal. It kept increasing in strenght and getting somewhat clearer each time and he could finally make out the words through the pain and noise. "Just take deep breaths and let what ails you be your aid..." As the soothing voice encouraged him he found the strenght to brave the pain and took deep breaths until suddenly something warm and tingly surged within him as he could suddenly see again.

He was met with a blur of colours as his eyes had yet to adjust to the light. He felt something soft and warm stroke his cheek gently and heard someone whisper to him as his sight slowly returned to him. His first sight being that of his saviour stroking her cheeks against his in a very affectionate manner as she suddenly stopped as she realised he had regained concsiousness. "Are you feeling better now?" He was taken aback as he realised that the pain that had surged through his body moments before had stopped. The only thing he currently felt being the warmth given off by this kind woman holding him. So grateful is he is for some comfort after all that hurt that he starts to cry anew for different reasons this time as he buries his face in her shoulder. "T-th-thank you.....!!" She held on to him and stroked the back off his head as he cried it out. "There there now..." He kept it coming for a minute as he just kept crying. "It hurt so much....*sob*..." Suddenly something akin to guilt struck her face as she then put him at armslenght to talk to him face to face. "I know, I know...." They stayed like that for a moment until suddenly someone besides the two of them spoke up. "Sister, we really should be....." "And you should shut your mouth!" Whoever she had spoken to wouldn't retort and the boy took a second to look over at the new arrival, a man dressed completely in dark purple robes with no skin on display as you can't even see his face.

His attention returned to the kind lady in front of him as she shook his shoulders lightly. "Now... do you have a name child?" He opened his mouth to answer only to realise that there was nothing to say, a new kind of dread came over him as he couldn't seem to remember his name or anything else for that matter. "I-i.... don't understand....I don't...!" There was nothing else to be said, what was there to understand if there was nothing to remember? "I suspected as much.... well why don't I give you one then?" The boy was speechless as he still had trouble grasping the situation as the robed man spoke up once more. "I must object sister...!!" "And I told you to keep quiet! I'm not leaving another one...." The hooded one seemed to have more to say but threw his arms upwards as he turned away from the two. "Now what to call you.....?" The boy simply waited in anticipation of what could come to be his name. "Maybe a really strong name? The woman kept the boy at the edge of his seat as she just stared intensely into his eyes and then finally broke out into a smile. "How about.... Roland?"

Present day

Roland Gates was suddenly interrupted halfway through a thought as someone was yelling at him. Realising he had let a tear form and quickly wiped it. "Sorry fellas, just reminiscing. What were you saying?" He was currently standing at the edge of an alley with three rowdy men blocking his way forward, all unarmed and one of them clutching his hands around his face with blood running between his fingers. "You broke my nose you ASSHOLE!! Damn it hurts...." Roland looked down on him as he suddenly seemed to recall hitting someone square in the face. "Now now, you're the ones who rushed at me out of nowhere. You didn't exactly give me a choice did you?" The other two looked mighty pissed as Roland just kept talking so casually with them, almost as if mocking them. "Let's see how you handle two of us!!!" Shouting at the top of his lungs he ran towards Roland with fist raised, the third thug being just behind him to deliver another blow. So Roland's hand suddenly gets covered in a strange black ooze as he catches the first thug's fist in him palm and letting the ooze spread over to his lower arm. Roland then proceeds to throw him gently to the side, the thug now screaming at the top of his lungs once more while holding his now severely burnt hand in midair even as he lies there. The third one hesitates for just a second as he sees his friends and Roland takes this opportunity to hit him straight in the gut, the man throwing up just a little bit as he kneels over where he previously stood.

With all the three men now crawling on the ground and groaning in a sort of symphony Roland just sighs at the sight of them? "Had enough now?" The thug with the broken nose looks at Roland with a terrified look in his eyes as he stammers to get an answer out. "Y-y...yes! Ppp-please don't.... kill us!" The man looked genuinely terrified as Roland started to search through his bag. "Don't be ridiculous.... lets just get you three patched up real quick...." The three thugs looked positively perplexed as Roland walked up to them one after one to check up on them; advicing the one he hit in the gut to just take deep breaths and drink a lot, rubbing some ointment on the arm of the man he burnt and after considerable struggles from the one who's nose he broke he finally managed to get it pointing the right way with a loud scream to vouch for how effective it was.

And so as he had treated all three of them he was packing down his supplies once more as the three were now standing and looking mighty unsure how to respond to any of this. Then as Roland zipped his bag he threw it over his shoulder he turned around and smiled at them. "Are you all feeling okay?" With that the three suddenly experienced the first guilt trip of their lives as they suddenly felt so ashamed for attempting to harm this man. "So strong...." The first stated. "So kind...." The second followed and the third then buckled under and went down to his knees as he bowed with the other two following suit. "We're so sorry Boss!!!" Roland wasn't much used to honorifics besides the "Doctor" and was quite taken aback by this sudden development. "Eh? ....Well as long as you don't do it again, I wouldn't want to rough you up again" The three seemed to be trying to burrow their fore heads in the ground as they answered "Wouldn't dream of it boss! You'll see! We'll be honest men starting today!" Roland wasn't sure if they were being serious but assumed his actions had moved them somehow. "That's great.... take care now!" He turned around and prepared to leave as the three shouted almost simaltenously "Thank you for your kindness!!" And wth that Roland left as they kept shouting behind him.

He had made it to the edge of town by now as he was prepared to leave for the marshlands to the east to collect further samples for "studying" as he had already eaten the ones he had kept on hand as he suddenly felt an inhuman presence making itself known as it approached him from behind.

"What's up mom?"
    Arya

Post by Arya on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:24 am

@Roland Gates wrote:Username: Roland Gates
    Position: Poison God Slayer
    Link:

RP Sample:
    Pain.... that's all there was, there was nothing else to feel for the young boy desperately clawing at the ground in front of him in an attempt to crawl forward. The boy was obviously suffering from malnutrition as his skin had taken a ghastly pale colour and clutching tight against his bones, more reminiscent of a corpse than someone of the living world. The boy was just kept in motion through sheer survival instinct, the pain having driven any coherent thought of his head. The plague itself was something of the most cruel nature, a disease which directly assaulted one's nerves and pushes one's pain receptors to the very edge of what any human could possible feel and then some more. The disease not even allowing it's victim some rest as they are unable to loose conciousness nor will it ever actually kill them, most victims choosing to end their life within the first week after infection. On top of it all there was no known cure, leaving the boy to suffer until he should choose to end his life.

He suddenly felt as if suspended in midair, in the back of his head he believed it to be the death and welcomed it as he relaxed in it's embrace only to.... hear something? A faint whisper piercing through despite the pain, unable to process it as first with his mind having gone numb from this ordeal. It kept increasing in strenght and getting somewhat clearer each time and he could finally make out the words through the pain and noise. "Just take deep breaths and let what ails you be your aid..." As the soothing voice encouraged him he found the strenght to brave the pain and took deep breaths until suddenly something warm and tingly surged within him as he could suddenly see again.

He was met with a blur of colours as his eyes had yet to adjust to the light. He felt something soft and warm stroke his cheek gently and heard someone whisper to him as his sight slowly returned to him. His first sight being that of his saviour stroking her cheeks against his in a very affectionate manner as she suddenly stopped as she realised he had regained concsiousness. "Are you feeling better now?" He was taken aback as he realised that the pain that had surged through his body moments before had stopped. The only thing he currently felt being the warmth given off by this kind woman holding him. So grateful is he is for some comfort after all that hurt that he starts to cry anew for different reasons this time as he buries his face in her shoulder. "T-th-thank you.....!!" She held on to him and stroked the back off his head as he cried it out. "There there now..." He kept it coming for a minute as he just kept crying. "It hurt so much....*sob*..." Suddenly something akin to guilt struck her face as she then put him at armslenght to talk to him face to face. "I know, I know...." They stayed like that for a moment until suddenly someone besides the two of them spoke up. "Sister, we really should be....." "And you should shut your mouth!" Whoever she had spoken to wouldn't retort and the boy took a second to look over at the new arrival, a man dressed completely in dark purple robes with no skin on display as you can't even see his face.

His attention returned to the kind lady in front of him as she shook his shoulders lightly. "Now... do you have a name child?" He opened his mouth to answer only to realise that there was nothing to say, a new kind of dread came over him as he couldn't seem to remember his name or anything else for that matter. "I-i.... don't understand....I don't...!" There was nothing else to be said, what was there to understand if there was nothing to remember? "I suspected as much.... well why don't I give you one then?" The boy was speechless as he still had trouble grasping the situation as the robed man spoke up once more. "I must object sister...!!" "And I told you to keep quiet! I'm not leaving another one...." The hooded one seemed to have more to say but threw his arms upwards as he turned away from the two. "Now what to call you.....?" The boy simply waited in anticipation of what could come to be his name. "Maybe a really strong name? The woman kept the boy at the edge of his seat as she just stared intensely into his eyes and then finally broke out into a smile. "How about.... Roland?"

Present day

Roland Gates was suddenly interrupted halfway through a thought as someone was yelling at him. Realising he had let a tear form and quickly wiped it. "Sorry fellas, just reminiscing. What were you saying?" He was currently standing at the edge of an alley with three rowdy men blocking his way forward, all unarmed and one of them clutching his hands around his face with blood running between his fingers. "You broke my nose you ASSHOLE!! Damn it hurts...." Roland looked down on him as he suddenly seemed to recall hitting someone square in the face. "Now now, you're the ones who rushed at me out of nowhere. You didn't exactly give me a choice did you?" The other two looked mighty pissed as Roland just kept talking so casually with them, almost as if mocking them. "Let's see how you handle two of us!!!" Shouting at the top of his lungs he ran towards Roland with fist raised, the third thug being just behind him to deliver another blow. So Roland's hand suddenly gets covered in a strange black ooze as he catches the first thug's fist in him palm and letting the ooze spread over to his lower arm. Roland then proceeds to throw him gently to the side, the thug now screaming at the top of his lungs once more while holding his now severely burnt hand in midair even as he lies there. The third one hesitates for just a second as he sees his friends and Roland takes this opportunity to hit him straight in the gut, the man throwing up just a little bit as he kneels over where he previously stood.

With all the three men now crawling on the ground and groaning in a sort of symphony Roland just sighs at the sight of them? "Had enough now?" The thug with the broken nose looks at Roland with a terrified look in his eyes as he stammers to get an answer out. "Y-y...yes! Ppp-please don't.... kill us!" The man looked genuinely terrified as Roland started to search through his bag. "Don't be ridiculous.... lets just get you three patched up real quick...." The three thugs looked positively perplexed as Roland walked up to them one after one to check up on them; advicing the one he hit in the gut to just take deep breaths and drink a lot, rubbing some ointment on the arm of the man he burnt and after considerable struggles from the one who's nose he broke he finally managed to get it pointing the right way with a loud scream to vouch for how effective it was.

And so as he had treated all three of them he was packing down his supplies once more as the three were now standing and looking mighty unsure how to respond to any of this. Then as Roland zipped his bag he threw it over his shoulder he turned around and smiled at them. "Are you all feeling okay?" With that the three suddenly experienced the first guilt trip of their lives as they suddenly felt so ashamed for attempting to harm this man. "So strong...." The first stated. "So kind...." The second followed and the third then buckled under and went down to his knees as he bowed with the other two following suit. "We're so sorry Boss!!!" Roland wasn't much used to honorifics besides the "Doctor" and was quite taken aback by this sudden development. "Eh? ....Well as long as you don't do it again, I wouldn't want to rough you up again" The three seemed to be trying to burrow their fore heads in the ground as they answered "Wouldn't dream of it boss! You'll see! We'll be honest men starting today!" Roland wasn't sure if they were being serious but assumed his actions had moved them somehow. "That's great.... take care now!" He turned around and prepared to leave as the three shouted almost simaltenously "Thank you for your kindness!!" And wth that Roland left as they kept shouting behind him.

He had made it to the edge of town by now as he was prepared to leave for the marshlands to the east to collect further samples for "studying" as he had already eaten the ones he had kept on hand as he suddenly felt an inhuman presence making itself known as it approached him from behind.

"What's up mom?"

A few spelling and grammatical errors here and there, but otherwise a solid application. Accepted!

PROFILE | PERKS | MAGIC | EQUIPMENT | WATCHER | LEMNOS | HP: ?? | MP:?? | EXP: ?? | J: 5000 | STANDARD THEME | BATTLE THEME

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:28 pm