I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Unknown Lands RP : Where Anything Can Happen!
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:27 pm by Agent C

» Friday! (March 3rd)
Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:27 pm by Ami~

» Zecarayus H. Trevelean
Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:56 pm by Ami~

» Knuckles' Perks
Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:50 am by Knuckles Shi

» Challenger Approaching
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 am by Erebus

» I'l give it a shot
Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:30 pm by Ami~

» W.I.P
Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:30 pm by The howitzer

» W.I.P
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:09 am by The howitzer

» A little organization?
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:06 am by The howitzer

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Azure Lightning Magic

Skylar

Azure Lightning Magic

Post by Skylar on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:32 pm

Magic Name Here: Azure Lightning Magic
    Element Here: Lightning, specifically blue lightning
    Primary/Secondary: Primary
    Character Specific/Non-Character Specific Non-character specific
    Offensive/Defensive/Supportive/Mixed: Mixed

Passed down through the Mason family for decades, Azure Lightning Magic allows the user to produce electricity, colored a light blue, from their body. This electricity can be used in a wide variety of ways, from attacking an opponent to defending the user from attacks to augmenting the user's body processes. When used internally, the user's eyes will spark with azure lightning. The lightning is much hotter than natural lightning, able to ignite most flammable materials and substances on contact. When agitated or angered, the user's hands or eyes will often crackle and spark with blue lightning.

N/A

• Strong against metal-based magic, as it will be drawn to the metal
    • Strong against water-based magic, as the water will easily conduct the electric charge
    • Can be used to heal the user

• Weak to wind-based magic, because wind is a natural electrical insulator
    • Weak to water-based magic, because if used correctly, the water magic can be used to redirect the user's lightning to be used against them
    • Cannot be used to heal other people, as the user's lack of knowledge of the other person's physiology could end up hurting them instead
    • Cannot be used to augment other people's abilities, for the same reason stated above

D-Rank:

Astrasphere:

Name: Astrasphere

Type: Offense, AoE

Range: A sphere with a radius of 15 meters

Appearance: A translucent sphere of blue electricity expanding from the user, with smaller spheres of concentrated lightning revolving within

Description: The user chants the optional incantation "Lightning that flickers like a star, and purges all that violate its realm! Astrasphere!" then extends his clenched fists slightly in front of him and to the side. From him then expands the field of electricity and the orbs of lightning. Once fully cast, the user is free to move within the field. However, the field will not follow them and if they leave the field, the spell will end. The smaller orbs deal the full D-rank damage of 1 to anyone they impact for the duration. If the opponents manage to avoid these, they only take 0.5 damage per post for being in the electrical field. If the opponents leave the field entirely during the duration, they will no longer take damage. The duration for this spell is three posts, and the cooldown is four. To maintain the field, the user must expend 2.5 mana for each post the attack lasts.

Extra: N/A

Luxcalibur:
    Name: Luxcalibur

Type: Offense, AoE

Range: 15 meters

Appearance: A massive sword made of azure electricity fifteen meters from pommel to tip, two meters wide, and a centimeter thick.

Description: The user chants the optional incantation "Sacred sword agleam, barbarous and bathed in blue, cleaving right from wrong! Luxcalibur!" then thrusts their hand directly in front of them. From it extends a massive sword, parallel with the ground, that deals the D-rank damage of 1 to anyone in its path. The duration of this spell is instant, and the cooldown is 2 posts.

Extra: N/A

Galvanic Patch:

Name: Galvanic Patch

Type: Healing

Range: Self

Appearance: An aura of blue electricity surrounding the user, no more than half an inch above their skin

Description: The user concentrates, creating an aura of lightning around them that greatly accelerates their natural healing processes in a manner similar to electrotherapy, healing wounds in minutes. The spell lasts three posts, restoring D-rank damage of 1 each post if uninterrupted. If interrupted, the spell will only heal the damage equal to how many posts it lasted. However, this spell will cost 2.5 mana for each post it is maintained. The cooldown for this spell is four posts.

Extra: Can only be used to heal the user.
    C-Rank:
    B-Rank:
    A-Rank:
    S-Rank:
    L-Rank:
    X-Rank:
    Z-Rank:

Re: Azure Lightning Magic

Post by Epitaphless on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Astrasphere and Luxcalibur need dimensions please and thank you.
    I would also like a couple more sentences in your magic description. I know you have it in you. ~^;

Skylar

Post by Skylar on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Bumping. Added a few sentences to the description, added additional measurements to Luxcalibur. Still not entirely sure what needs to be changed on Astrasphere.

Skylar's Theme Songs:
    Skylar's Theme Song:
    Skylar's Battle Theme:

Post by Epitaphless on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:08 am

Totally misunderstood it being an AoE. That was my bad. Looks golden.

APPROVED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:28 pm