Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline

The Collector
    The Collector

[ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline Empty [ANNOUNCEMENT] First Official Timeline

Post by The Collector Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Hello everyone on site! I just would like to point out that we have our first official timeline of the site located here!

Please use this timeline in regards to creating history for the site! This is the official timeline, so all history will be done in an accordance with the timeline. Thank you!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm