Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

» Rai's Perks{WIP}
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:34 pm by Rai Vashti(Tatsu)

» Raijin Has Arrived...
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:09 pm by Gaia Hades

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Limited Magics [Slayers]

Limited Magics [Slayers]

Post by The Collector on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Lost Magic
    This is where a mage can apply to obtain a lost magic from the list below. You may only apply to the position if the positions states 'Available.' Keep in mind that you must create a sample of 750 words. The sample must be descriptive and skillful, showing the user's ability in combat as well as how they got the magic. Good story is a bonus and is definitely encouraged, but really what we are looking for is skill and proficient combat use. This is to be posted in Character Timeline. Keep in mind that you will not automatically be guaranteed a spot as these are earned.

Slayer Positions
    These are the slayer positions. Although no custom slayer is allowed at the moment as this being quite a new site, we will allow our members to choose their own element. The elements as follows are thus fire, water, ice, sky, poison, earth, metal, lightning, light, and shadows

Dragon Slayer
    Dragon Slayer - Available l Available l Available
    Dragon Slayer - Fire | Claire Anderson | Wanderer
    _______

God Slayer
    God Slayer - Available l Available l Available
    God Slayer - Lightning | Eliza | Guildless
    _______

Demon/Devil Slayer
    Demon Slayer - Available l Available l Available
    Demon Slayer - Steel | Ragecano | Caduceus Scale
    _______

Lacrima Holders:
    _______

Lacrima can be transferred between users. If you are transferring your lacrima, please comment below with the user. Lacrima can be turned into items, or be used to create 2nd gen Slayers, or even 3rd Gen slayers if the user is already a 1st gen slayer (Note: Only 3rd and 2nd Gen Dragon Slayers are currently available)

Username: (What account is applying?)
    Position: (What position are you applying for?)
    Link: (750WC; RP Sample link goes here)

Code:
    [b]Username:[/b] (What account is applying?)
    [b]Position:[/b] (What position are you applying for?)
    [b]Link:[/b] (750WC; RP Sample link goes here)

Re: Limited Magics [Slayers]

Post by Fang Tojo on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:02 am

Username: Flamewyrm
    Position: Flame Devil Slayer
    Link:
    RP SAMPLE | FLASHBACK:
    Cataclysm. Catastrophic tidings of burning hot malice washed diligently the corpses of former adversaries whom stood upon this battlefield. A jet black cape flapped tirelessly as harsh winds swept past the face of the ridged and unfeeling Devil Slayer, Yotorin Vox Nova...or in the tongue of the common men, Geiji Yoshi. In his classic garb he perched ever watchful of slain foes whom lined up to strike him down, unaware of the brilliance in which his flames burned, those malicious orange and blood red hued flicking embers drifted upwards in the air between each mighty gust, charred skeletons lingering like memories buried deep into the subconscious mind. There were few whom could withstand the manifestation of hatred produced by the Flamewyrm, he who was trained by Death Addler. He who betrayed their mentor for the power withheld from them.

---

A dangerous thing memories, Yoshi found himself succumbing to them while the flames danced in rhythmic unison with one another. Back to before he was a glorified monster, serving the will of Animus Sin with little regard for human life. He recalled the training, Addler was a stern master, forcing upon the young Devil Slayer numerous lessons of morality and companionship before physically exhausting and relentlessly beating the ideology of survival of the fittest into his skull. But perhaps these lessons were skewed, obstructed by what Yoshi wanted to believe opposed to the factual bullet-points presented by his adopted father figure. Those days were far behind him now, but vivid imagery often allowed itself to be incredibly difficult to shake, and the scent of burning flesh slowly billowing upwards like a fine-flayed hunk of meat did little to dissuade the flash-back.

"Yotorin Vox Nova, my boy, you must improve or else you shall forever remain embarrassing. This magic will allow you to destroy devils, especially those that enter our territory. Don't you see the flaws in your technique, try it again. Aim at the pillar, and unleash your flames upon this earth. Scorch the very ground in which lays before you. Concentrate your emotions and strike true." Addler bellowed from his flame-wrapped skeletal frame, he seemed to care deeply for his ward, though Yoshi failed to understand this. Perhaps he knew somewhere deep down that his mentor cared, but such realizations weren't often on the top of Yoshi's radar. Focusing, he spoke back. Diligently and poised.

"Of course, father. I shall indulge your whims as you have commanded. But let it be known that this bores me. I should be experimenting on living creatures, not wasting my time hitting an object that can't flee or fight back." He found this to be a giant disappointment to say the least, what good was it to attack inanimate objects anyhow, there lacked a fundamental learning experience here and it seemed to bother Yoshi to no end, his disapproval expressed with every subtle curve and nuance of his face.

"Yotorin Vox Nova, sometimes you disappoint me with your closed minded assertions. Focus, do as I say you will comprehend one day. It isn't about the circumstances, its your ability to control your flames opposed to letting them run wildly like some rank amateur. Now, begin." The beast roared in disappointment, appalled that his own charge paid little attention to the words spewed forth from its ember filled mouth.

Little could be done about his circumstances on this night, breathing in deeply he set ablaze several rock formations with his flames. Scorching stone and granite with reckless abandon. Repeating the process to no end, growing tired of the insufferable nature of it all. Was this really the proper way to get himself stronger? He had discarded his parents with flame, cleansed their souls with heated passion, yet he felt empty. Was this the extent of his abilities? Reduced even now to remedial tasks not suited for someone of his stature. The dark skinned ten year old crossed his arms after the twentieth shot, convinced he had wasted his time on this day, precious time which could have been used learning more about anatomy, observing the effects of fire under different circumstances. That was at least, until his attention snapped into focus, before his very eyes he noted his work. Each scorch mark adorning stone decreased in size.

"Do your best not to fall pray to your insecurities my son, you must realize that your goal is to protect with this magic. To save lives at any cost. Fire is a tool that both sustains life...and destroys them all the same. You will learn the flame that will sustain. By concentrating and limiting the spread of flames, you can choose where the damage will be applied. You will protect your fellow humans from evil, from Devils. Casualties shouldn't ever be seen as a necessary option in resolving a conflict. You should aim to minimize the death you cause, so that your flame is a flame of life. Never death. Promise me this boy, showcase your strength." Addler spoke with dignity, honesty, revealing how intimately close to his ideals he seemed to be.

"I shouldn't have doubted you master, I apologize. I promise you I will protect this world no matter what. My flames will sustain life." The words seemed genuine, at least at the time it may have been accurate to say that Yoshi believed in what he promised.

---

Shaking his head, the flashback faded. Looking upon the massive battlefield before him, contemplating the morose nature of his chaotic and nonredeemable actions, the muscular male looked sick to his stomach at the overtly violent display he showcased here. There lacked precision, control. This battlefield displayed a wildness which couldn't be the furthest thing from what he learned from the beast that molded him into what he was. But the negative connotations of such a revelation all but lifted immediately. A solid horrific cackle piercing the air as soldiers seemed to spread out upon the battlefield, checking bodies and setting up barriers. One hand outstretched before his very own face, clenching it into a fist and bringing the appendage towards his chest, he realized the full extent of his fall into what he was never meant to become. This was magic meant to destroy devils, but he had used it to extinguish the life forces of men. He was no better than the monsters he was meant to slay...and worst of all...he loved every second of it.

Although he earned his magic from a devils, he honed it's edge upon the carcasses of his enemies, he knew the commander of this village's defensive forces was a skilled Iron-Make mage, someone whom could test the abilities of the Flamewyrm with little effort. Whilst awaiting the inevitable showcase of metal might, those loyal to Animus Sin allowed themselves the chance to construct a throne from the charred remains of fallen warriors, and on this very throne sat their commanding officer, he whom blazed forth with immeasurable hatred for all living creatures, or so the rumor exaggerated. Crossing his legs and awaiting the male's arrival, it was to his own surprise that all that arrived to greet him was a young male not even a year past twenty, and two older gentlemen whom seemed frail and sickly. Perhaps reinforcements?  

Lord knew that these redneck hillbillies were going to need it.

"I warn you now. Leave, and we will spare you a most painful defeat. We will not extend this offer again. We are the three strongest mages in our village. Iron, Bronze, and Copper make mages ready to put you down without a moment's hesitation. Do not force our hands, leave now!!" The youngest of the Trio exclaimed excitedly, an aire of confidence surrounding him completely.

"I refuse." Yoshi stated as he looked at his nails, admiring how clean they managed to be. It was quite impressive if he did say so himself. Looking up at the male on the left he rose his eyebrow and spat outwards. "Nova Leech." A small wisp of blood red flame skirted across the air, smacking the elder directly in the face and engulfing his entire body in a plume of heat, plasma, and gloriously horrendous pain. The others turned to look upon their ally in horror, but could not help him as they leaped away, attempting to run from two sides and pincer the Devil Slayer whom had leaped into the air, landing five meters from where they were startling them.

"Iron-Make Canon." The young male stated as his hand turned into a small canon-opening, his comrade speaking as well. "Bronze-Make Javelin." The two projectiles headed towards the walking flame abomination, but he would scoff and flip his cape, bending low and leaping directly up into the air and aiming two of his fingers at the other older male.  He seemed dedicated to his cause of killing these men, seemingly having no qualms with exhausting their already nearly-expired life-forces.

"Memoir of Addler." A spiraling coil of flames spiraled outwards towards the elder male, whom attempted to erect a wall of bronze without realizing that the flames of this particular slayer burned well past the materials melting point, allowing for the A-rank technique to overwhelm the d-rank defensive technique completely, covering the body of the opponent and seering him, the devil landed not too far away from the younger man. Tilting his head in excitement as he charged him, his own demonic claws at the ready as he dodged multiple shots from the man's techniques. Of course, the dodging wasn't flawless, several side protrusions from the spiked balls nicked and applied pressure to the devil, but he was fine enough to continue the fight.

"Diablo Directo." He stated slyly, coating his body in flames as he rushed forward, reading himself with his A-rank boosting technique, "Hell Gate." improving his speed on such a level that he was able to appear from multiple angles against his foe. This foe who seemed to be cautious about the circumstances surrounding him in terms of actual combat. The Iron Make mage had used several techniques of a ranged nature, but due to being static failed to actually use them efficiently against the fire mage. Several lucky shots had potential, but the difference in skill left the young male outclassed and outperformed. Luckily he'd get an impressive send off.

Sizing up his opponent, Yoshi found himself disappointed, relying on one final test to see if this mage was the one he was looking for. Using his high-rank devil roar technique directly at the village, "Flame Devil's Malicious Obliteration." he allowed himself to witness the death of many people, but the Iron wizard leaped into action, blocking with an Iron Shield that couldn't hold up to the heat, nor the pressure. Melting away, all that remained of the eager young man was a pile of ashes upon a battlefield of Ashes. Flipping his cape in dismay, the jet black Devil Slayer cursed that he had wasted time, maneuvering himself away from the battlefield in a disgruntled fashion. He had to report to his mistress, she would not be pleased most likely.

Post by Kitty Pryde on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Flamewyrm wrote:Username: Flamewyrm
    Link:
    RP SAMPLE | FLASHBACK:
    Cataclysm. Catastrophic tidings of burning hot malice washed diligently the corpses of former adversaries whom stood upon this battlefield. A jet black cape flapped tirelessly as harsh winds swept past the face of the ridged and unfeeling Devil Slayer, Yotorin Vox Nova...or in the tongue of the common men, Geiji Yoshi. In his classic garb he perched ever watchful of slain foes whom lined up to strike him down, unaware of the brilliance in which his flames burned, those malicious orange and blood red hued flicking embers drifted upwards in the air between each mighty gust, charred skeletons lingering like memories buried deep into the subconscious mind. There were few whom could withstand the manifestation of hatred produced by the Flamewyrm, he who was trained by Death Addler. He who betrayed their mentor for the power withheld from them.

---

A dangerous thing memories, Yoshi found himself succumbing to them while the flames danced in rhythmic unison with one another. Back to before he was a glorified monster, serving the will of Animus Sin with little regard for human life. He recalled the training, Addler was a stern master, forcing upon the young Devil Slayer numerous lessons of morality and companionship before physically exhausting and relentlessly beating the ideology of survival of the fittest into his skull. But perhaps these lessons were skewed, obstructed by what Yoshi wanted to believe opposed to the factual bullet-points presented by his adopted father figure. Those days were far behind him now, but vivid imagery often allowed itself to be incredibly difficult to shake, and the scent of burning flesh slowly billowing upwards like a fine-flayed hunk of meat did little to dissuade the flash-back.

"Yotorin Vox Nova, my boy, you must improve or else you shall forever remain embarrassing. This magic will allow you to destroy devils, especially those that enter our territory. Don't you see the flaws in your technique, try it again. Aim at the pillar, and unleash your flames upon this earth. Scorch the very ground in which lays before you. Concentrate your emotions and strike true." Addler bellowed from his flame-wrapped skeletal frame, he seemed to care deeply for his ward, though Yoshi failed to understand this. Perhaps he knew somewhere deep down that his mentor cared, but such realizations weren't often on the top of Yoshi's radar. Focusing, he spoke back. Diligently and poised.

"Of course, father. I shall indulge your whims as you have commanded. But let it be known that this bores me. I should be experimenting on living creatures, not wasting my time hitting an object that can't flee or fight back." He found this to be a giant disappointment to say the least, what good was it to attack inanimate objects anyhow, there lacked a fundamental learning experience here and it seemed to bother Yoshi to no end, his disapproval expressed with every subtle curve and nuance of his face.

"Yotorin Vox Nova, sometimes you disappoint me with your closed minded assertions. Focus, do as I say you will comprehend one day. It isn't about the circumstances, its your ability to control your flames opposed to letting them run wildly like some rank amateur. Now, begin." The beast roared in disappointment, appalled that his own charge paid little attention to the words spewed forth from its ember filled mouth.

Little could be done about his circumstances on this night, breathing in deeply he set ablaze several rock formations with his flames. Scorching stone and granite with reckless abandon. Repeating the process to no end, growing tired of the insufferable nature of it all. Was this really the proper way to get himself stronger? He had discarded his parents with flame, cleansed their souls with heated passion, yet he felt empty. Was this the extent of his abilities? Reduced even now to remedial tasks not suited for someone of his stature. The dark skinned ten year old crossed his arms after the twentieth shot, convinced he had wasted his time on this day, precious time which could have been used learning more about anatomy, observing the effects of fire under different circumstances. That was at least, until his attention snapped into focus, before his very eyes he noted his work. Each scorch mark adorning stone decreased in size.

"Do your best not to fall pray to your insecurities my son, you must realize that your goal is to protect with this magic. To save lives at any cost. Fire is a tool that both sustains life...and destroys them all the same. You will learn the flame that will sustain. By concentrating and limiting the spread of flames, you can choose where the damage will be applied. You will protect your fellow humans from evil, from Devils. Casualties shouldn't ever be seen as a necessary option in resolving a conflict. You should aim to minimize the death you cause, so that your flame is a flame of life. Never death. Promise me this boy, showcase your strength." Addler spoke with dignity, honesty, revealing how intimately close to his ideals he seemed to be.

"I shouldn't have doubted you master, I apologize. I promise you I will protect this world no matter what. My flames will sustain life." The words seemed genuine, at least at the time it may have been accurate to say that Yoshi believed in what he promised.

---

Shaking his head, the flashback faded. Looking upon the massive battlefield before him, contemplating the morose nature of his chaotic and nonredeemable actions, the muscular male looked sick to his stomach at the overtly violent display he showcased here. There lacked precision, control. This battlefield displayed a wildness which couldn't be the furthest thing from what he learned from the beast that molded him into what he was. But the negative connotations of such a revelation all but lifted immediately. A solid horrific cackle piercing the air as soldiers seemed to spread out upon the battlefield, checking bodies and setting up barriers. One hand outstretched before his very own face, clenching it into a fist and bringing the appendage towards his chest, he realized the full extent of his fall into what he was never meant to become. This was magic meant to destroy devils, but he had used it to extinguish the life forces of men. He was no better than the monsters he was meant to slay...and worst of all...he loved every second of it.

Although he earned his magic from a devils, he honed it's edge upon the carcasses of his enemies, he knew the commander of this village's defensive forces was a skilled Iron-Make mage, someone whom could test the abilities of the Flamewyrm with little effort. Whilst awaiting the inevitable showcase of metal might, those loyal to Animus Sin allowed themselves the chance to construct a throne from the charred remains of fallen warriors, and on this very throne sat their commanding officer, he whom blazed forth with immeasurable hatred for all living creatures, or so the rumor exaggerated. Crossing his legs and awaiting the male's arrival, it was to his own surprise that all that arrived to greet him was a young male not even a year past twenty, and two older gentlemen whom seemed frail and sickly. Perhaps reinforcements?  

"I warn you now. Leave, and we will spare you a most painful defeat. We will not extend this offer again. We are the three strongest mages in our village. Iron, Bronze, and Copper make mages ready to put you down without a moment's hesitation. Do not force our hands, leave now!!" The youngest of the Trio exclaimed excitedly, an aire of confidence surrounding him completely.

"I refuse." Yoshi stated as he looked at his nails, admiring how clean they managed to be. It was quite impressive if he did say so himself. Looking up at the male on the left he rose his eyebrow and spat outwards. "Nova Leech." A small wisp of blood red flame skirted across the air, smacking the elder directly in the face and engulfing his entire body in a plume of heat, plasma, and gloriously horrendous pain. The others turned to look upon their ally in horror, but could not help him as they leaped away, attempting to run from two sides and pincer the Devil Slayer whom had leaped into the air, landing five meters from where they were startling them.

"Iron-Make Canon." The young male stated as his hand turned into a small canon-opening, his comrade speaking as well. "Bronze-Make Javelin." The two projectiles headed towards the walking flame abomination, but he would scoff and flip his cape, bending low and leaping directly up into the air and aiming two of his fingers at the other older male.  He seemed dedicated to his cause of killing these men, seemingly having no qualms with exhausting their already nearly-expired life-forces.

"Memoir of Addler." A spiraling coil of flames spiraled outwards towards the elder male, whom attempted to erect a wall of bronze without realizing that the flames of this particular slayer burned well past the materials melting point, allowing for the A-rank technique to overwhelm the d-rank defensive technique completely, covering the body of the opponent and seering him, the devil landed not too far away from the younger man. Tilting his head in excitement as he charged him, his own demonic claws at the ready as he dodged multiple shots from the man's techniques. Of course, the dodging wasn't flawless, several side protrusions from the spiked balls nicked and applied pressure to the devil, but he was fine enough to continue the fight.

"Diablo Directo." He stated slyly, coating his body in flames as he rushed forward, reading himself with his A-rank boosting technique, "Hell Gate." improving his speed on such a level that he was able to appear from multiple angles against his foe. This foe who seemed to be cautious about the circumstances surrounding him in terms of actual combat. The Iron Make mage had used several techniques of a ranged nature, but due to being static failed to actually use them efficiently against the fire mage. Several lucky shots had potential, but the difference in skill left the young male outclassed and outperformed. Luckily he'd get an impressive send off.

Sizing up his opponent, Yoshi found himself disappointed, relying on one final test to see if this mage was the one he was looking for. Using his high-rank devil roar technique directly at the village, "Flame Devil's Malicious Obliteration." he allowed himself to witness the death of many people, but the Iron wizard leaped into action, blocking with an Iron Shield that couldn't hold up to the heat, nor the pressure. Melting away, all that remained of the eager young man was a pile of ashes upon a battlefield of Ashes. Flipping his cape in dismay, the jet black Devil Slayer cursed that he had wasted time, maneuvering himself away from the battlefield in a disgruntled fashion. He had to report to his mistress, she would not be pleased most likely.

You have done well. Approved~

Shen

Post by Shen on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:35 am

Username: Shen
    Position: Lightning Devil Slayer
    Link:
    RP Sample+Flashback:

He found himself laying on the plain ground on top of some kind of mountain, away from all the rain and darkness. He didn’t know if he was alive or if this was the Hereafter, but he did see a giant figure in front of him. He’d never seen anything like that; it was humanoid, yet far from. It was like a king with a helmet; he realized that it was horns later. While looking at this majestic, but also terrifying creature, it turned around and looked down at him with crimson eyes. “So... are you glad to be alive, boy?” the creature suddenly asked him. Shen was mute for a moment, but decided to answer back: “I’m fine… who are you..?” The creature, who saw the nervousness in Shen’s tired eyes, grinned and replied: “Don’t be afraid, kid. I’m no other than the Lord of the skies, the Lord of what roars in the speed of light.” It turned its entire, giant body towards him, “I found your little body at the hills over there; I thought that you were dead, but to my surprise, you woke up in time.” The beast, who called himself the Lord of Lightning, suddenly looked away for a moment. Thank goodness that he woke up soon enough, who knew what the creature could’ve done if Shen appeared dead to him. “So… you’re not human, huh?” Shen said while he dried his eyes and sniffled, “Thanks for saving me. I couldn’t take it anymore.” Shen was about to shed tears, “I was so lonely… I don’t have much now.” The being quickly looked down at the little boy and replied: “Be glad that you’re alive. Life is never a waste, not even for you.” This made Shen startle, as bolts appeared while the giant, devilish being talked, “And… I didn’t save you for nothing. I sense a great warrior in you, boy… what’s your name?” Shen still felt scared, but slowly stood up and said: “My name is Shen.” “Alright, Shen. If you don’t want to waste your human life, then you must get strong.” The devil continued, “I mean, don’t you have any dreams at all? Any goals?” Shen had a goal, indeed, and didn’t hesitate in saying it out loud: “I want to be a great hero that people cherish!” The devil, who clearly saw the determination in the boy’s eyes, totally different from before, laughed and replied:” Then what are you waiting for? A hero needs to be strong and I can make you stronger than any other hero that has ever been on this land!” Shen laughed a bit, he felt much eased now that the devil wanted to train him. A devil, who appeared peaceful to one like Shen, who was usually afraid of those kinds. The devil moved a fist slowly towards Shen and he did the same, and a great beam appeared on the devil’s fist, travelling into Shen’s. Now, Shen’s life had changed dramatically.

Time passed, and Shen got to live under the great Devil of Lightning, whose name was Zan. Shen got to learn the arcane arts of Devil Slayer Magic, which filled his life with experience and knowledge. The devil took care of him, just like a child of his. This was the first devil that Shen felt at ease with; he usually had a fear of them, due to traumatising experiences with them. But Zan was different; he was friendly, almost like a father to Shen. They ate together, trained together, fought together and travelled across the world together. True father-son moments.

Shen was getting experienced with his Devil Slayer Magic, and one day, he was testing the devil’s signature spell; the Lightning Devil’s Rage. A full power roar from the depth of Shen’s lungs, releasing tons of lightning aura towards the wished target. It was his most difficult spell to learn and took many days to master. Once, when he was training with Zan, he tried it out. “Inhale, spark, then roar,” the devil told him every time, in order to let him get the feeling of using the spell. Shen did as told and inhaled, then releasing spark within himself, and then letting it all out. However, small sparks were the only result. Shen shrugged at himself. “It’s been a while… when will I learn it?” he curiously asked Zan, who took that question as a sign of doubt. “Never ask when!” the devil rebuked him, “Once you’ve dug yourself into the spell’s core, you’ll master it. Never fade away!” Shen was getting a little startled by the devil’s rebuke, but took the words into himself and continued.

Post by Kitty Pryde on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:40 am

Shen wrote:Username: Shen
    Position: Lightning Devil Slayer
    Link:
    RP Sample+Flashback:

He found himself laying on the plain ground on top of some kind of mountain, away from all the rain and darkness. He didn’t know if he was alive or if this was the Hereafter, but he did see a giant figure in front of him. He’d never seen anything like that; it was humanoid, yet far from. It was like a king with a helmet; he realized that it was horns later. While looking at this majestic, but also terrifying creature, it turned around and looked down at him with crimson eyes. “So... are you glad to be alive, boy?” the creature suddenly asked him. Shen was mute for a moment, but decided to answer back: “I’m fine… who are you..?” The creature, who saw the nervousness in Shen’s tired eyes, grinned and replied: “Don’t be afraid, kid. I’m no other than the Lord of the skies, the Lord of what roars in the speed of light.” It turned its entire, giant body towards him, “I found your little body at the hills over there; I thought that you were dead, but to my surprise, you woke up in time.” The beast, who called himself the Lord of Lightning, suddenly looked away for a moment. Thank goodness that he woke up soon enough, who knew what the creature could’ve done if Shen appeared dead to him. “So… you’re not human, huh?” Shen said while he dried his eyes and sniffled, “Thanks for saving me. I couldn’t take it anymore.” Shen was about to shed tears, “I was so lonely… I don’t have much now.” The being quickly looked down at the little boy and replied: “Be glad that you’re alive. Life is never a waste, not even for you.” This made Shen startle, as bolts appeared while the giant, devilish being talked, “And… I didn’t save you for nothing. I sense a great warrior in you, boy… what’s your name?” Shen still felt scared, but slowly stood up and said: “My name is Shen.” “Alright, Shen. If you don’t want to waste your human life, then you must get strong.” The devil continued, “I mean, don’t you have any dreams at all? Any goals?” Shen had a goal, indeed, and didn’t hesitate in saying it out loud: “I want to be a great hero that people cherish!” The devil, who clearly saw the determination in the boy’s eyes, totally different from before, laughed and replied:” Then what are you waiting for? A hero needs to be strong and I can make you stronger than any other hero that has ever been on this land!” Shen laughed a bit, he felt much eased now that the devil wanted to train him. A devil, who appeared peaceful to one like Shen, who was usually afraid of those kinds. The devil moved a fist slowly towards Shen and he did the same, and a great beam appeared on the devil’s fist, travelling into Shen’s. Now, Shen’s life had changed dramatically.

Time passed, and Shen got to live under the great Devil of Lightning, whose name was Zan. Shen got to learn the arcane arts of Devil Slayer Magic, which filled his life with experience and knowledge. The devil took care of him, just like a child of his. This was the first devil that Shen felt at ease with; he usually had a fear of them, due to traumatising experiences with them. But Zan was different; he was friendly, almost like a father to Shen. They ate together, trained together, fought together and travelled across the world together. True father-son moments.

Shen was getting experienced with his Devil Slayer Magic, and one day, he was testing the devil’s signature spell; the Lightning Devil’s Rage. A full power roar from the depth of Shen’s lungs, releasing tons of lightning aura towards the wished target. It was his most difficult spell to learn and took many days to master. Once, when he was training with Zan, he tried it out. “Inhale, spark, then roar,” the devil told him every time, in order to let him get the feeling of using the spell. Shen did as told and inhaled, then releasing spark within himself, and then letting it all out. However, small sparks were the only result. Shen shrugged at himself. “It’s been a while… when will I learn it?” he curiously asked Zan, who took that question as a sign of doubt. “Never ask when!” the devil rebuked him, “Once you’ve dug yourself into the spell’s core, you’ll master it. Never fade away!” Shen was getting a little startled by the devil’s rebuke, but took the words into himself and continued.

Nice sample. Approved! ^^

Novus

Post by Novus on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Username: Meliodus
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Link: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t471-meliodus-story#3388

Post by Silver Wolf on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:51 am

Meliodus wrote:
    Username: Meliodus
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Link: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t471-meliodus-story#3388

Approved!

Aizen

Post by Aizen on Mon May 09, 2016 10:29 am

Username: Aizen
    Position: Devil Shadow Slayrr

Spoiler:
    The sun shined brightly, reflecting its light on the canyon walls. Aizen, the demon himself stood roughly 10 meters away from his opponent. His mother, Nox who was smiling at him revealing her fangs. She was a devil, one of the most powerful. At the moment they were in a full out sparring match that Aizen himself was loosing. Squeezing his fist together he would yell out “Dark Devil Roar.” A shadow that seemed like it had been hardened into a solid material would erupt from his mouth so dark that it seemed to absorb all light in the area. Nox was not even faced by the raw power the boy let out of his mouth. Instead of trying to evade the attack like most would she would open her mouth as the darkness seemed to be sucked in. This would cause Aizen to frown. How the hell was he suppose to beat her if she only kept eating his attacks. He was only making her stronger. He needed to figure out how to win this battle without the use of his Devil Slayer Magic. As he thought of a strategy he would remember the first day he had met his mom...well his god-mother, or should he say devil.

10 Years Ago:

Aizen walked slowly around his home. Pictures were hanging out of place on the walls, hell even some parts of the wall were blown away. His house looked as if a tornado had come through it. He had just came from the shopping center in the middle of Magnolia. His mom, Tika had sent him to go and get some liver for dinner. Of course he had quickly came back as he was ready to eat, but when he arrived he didn’t expect to see the sight at hand. He clenched his hands forming fists.”Mom, where are…” he screamed but would stop mid sentence as if someone or something had destroyed his home he wouldn’t want to alert them. Even though he was a small child millions of thoughts would begin running through his head. His father was away on a mission so he couldn’t help. The people of the Fairy Tail guild were too far away from their home, and if he went to get them who knows what else would happen. He could fight the intruder himself IF there is one. But he was not strong, he didn’t have any magic. His mother didn’t learn any magic growing up and his father was too busy to teach him his water magic. Shaking his head to get the thoughts out of them, he would reach down and pick up a shard of glass and hold it a little so it wouldn’t fall out of his hand, but not enough to the point where it would cut him.

He walked slowly to the kitchen where he could still smell the meat his mom was cooking before he had left. Peeking around the threshold he would see that the pot was on the floor with its contents spilled everywhere. On the floor with the meat he could see small drops of blood. Blood! Who blood was it? Only one answer would come into play. He would run out of the kitchen and to his mom’s bedroom. As he ran he could see that the house seemed to get darker as if the lights were dimming away. This would cause him to slow down. What was going on? “Once again I must take the life of one to atone for one’s sin.” said the voice of a woman. The voice seemed so powerful that it made Aizen stop in his tracks as sweat would form on his forehead and his mouth beginning to go dry. The darkness that had appeared would start moving rapidly forming into that of a woman with a dark flowery dress, her eyes were as if someone had poured fresh blood into them, hair so black that it seemed to absorb the light around it just like her dress. Aizen knew who she was, she was the person who did this to his home. He would throw the shard of glass as he said “What the hell did you do to my mom.” The woman would simply shoot her left hand forward punching the glass, breaking it into millions of tiny shards, some that would hit Aizen hard forming cuts where they would hit.

“Such foul language for one of your age. But it seems that you have a question that I can answer. Now that my job is done I can answer it. You child have been completing a lot of sins. Greed being the one you do the most. Might of fact, before you came in this house, when you ran an errand for your poor mother you committed an act of greed.” said the shadow lady. This would cause Aizen to frown, had she been watching him? How could she know what he had done. He had observed his surroundings for so long before he did what he had to do. Now he knew what people were going to think. A child as young as himself doing such a thing? How was he raised in his household?

30 Minutes Before:

Aizen walked past the graveyard, his mom had sent him to the Shopping Area of Magnolia to get liver to go in the soup she was making. She had already gotten the herbs but had forgotten the liver. She had gave Aizen over 1,000 jewels to get the most delicious meat they had. Wanting to eat really fast he had took the shortcut through the graveyard to get the market. As he walked through the graveyard he would see a hole that looked like a rectangle. A casket hole? He would walk towards it and see a casket inside the hole slightly opened with a pale hand coming out of it. He would look down at the bag of jewels and back to the casket with only a single thought in mind. He could use these jewels for something better than meat, and a perfect liver was probably inside whoever the person was. Gulping he would jump into the hole.

Back to the Time 11 Years Ago:

Aizen would continue to frown as he stared at the women.”So it seems you know what I am talking about? I have better things to do but I will go ahead and tell you. I was sent here by the king himself to take care of you. A child of sin. It was either the life of a sinner or the life of those closest to the sinner. Seeing as your father is not with us....I chose the mother. Now, I know what you are gonna ask while you weep. Why not me? Why my mother? The answer to that is, I am slowly dying. Give or take I have 100 years left for my lifespan. I am in need of a successor, and who more than one of sin. One of greed as such as yourself. I can already see that you seek knowledge above anything else. So what do you say young’in? In exchange to be my student I will in 50 years revive your mother if you don’t die before then.” said the women as Aizen frowned.

Tears would begin to drop from his eyes. He could only nod yes. He would have asked why his mother and not him but it seemed like the lady already answered. He didn’t know what to do. Clenching his fists his would hold his head down, it was his fault.

Present:

Aizen would run forward as he pulled out his 3 ft long leaf bladed sword out of the sheath on his back. Gripping it by the handle in his left hand he would continue to surge forward as he sent his magical energy through the blade making it harder. His left arm would get stronger due to the magical energy being poured into it as well. Only a single ft away from Nox he would stab the sword forward as she would grip it with her right hand. This would cause Aizen to jump in the air doing a cartwheel of some sorts as his right foot landed on the flat side of the sword causing him to let go of it then dropping down into a crouching position as both of his feet would come to rest on the sword. Pushing his left hand forward towards the blade of the sword he would get into a low handstand as he spun his legs outward kicking Nox in the face. Extending his hand quickly he would go into the air his legs aiming for the sky and his head pointed toward the ground. Opening his mouth he would yell “Dark Devil Propeller Roar.” darkness would erupt from the soles of his shoes as he shot towards the ground at an immense speed while darkness erupted from his mouth. Everything seemed to be silent for a single second as his darkness hit the woman figure exploding creating a crater.

In the crater lay Aizen as he stared in the sky, Nox was 10 meters away from him with her dress torn along the legs as she panted. Dammit, she was still up.”I will conclude the battle, don’t want you to die from exaustion.” she said causing aizen to smirk. Why did she have to lie like that. If anything she was the one who was exhausted. A days work out it seemed.

1602WC
    (typed on my phone so I couldn't give the dialogue color.)

Roulette

Post by Roulette on Mon May 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Aizen wrote:Username: Aizen
    Position: Devil Shadow Slayrr

Spoiler:
    The sun shined brightly, reflecting its light on the canyon walls. Aizen, the demon himself stood roughly 10 meters away from his opponent. His mother, Nox who was smiling at him revealing her fangs. She was a devil, one of the most powerful. At the moment they were in a full out sparring match that Aizen himself was loosing. Squeezing his fist together he would yell out “Dark Devil Roar.” A shadow that seemed like it had been hardened into a solid material would erupt from his mouth so dark that it seemed to absorb all light in the area. Nox was not even faced by the raw power the boy let out of his mouth. Instead of trying to evade the attack like most would she would open her mouth as the darkness seemed to be sucked in. This would cause Aizen to frown. How the hell was he suppose to beat her if she only kept eating his attacks. He was only making her stronger. He needed to figure out how to win this battle without the use of his Devil Slayer Magic. As he thought of a strategy he would remember the first day he had met his mom...well his god-mother, or should he say devil.

10 Years Ago:

Aizen walked slowly around his home. Pictures were hanging out of place on the walls, hell even some parts of the wall were blown away. His house looked as if a tornado had come through it. He had just came from the shopping center in the middle of Magnolia. His mom, Tika had sent him to go and get some liver for dinner. Of course he had quickly came back as he was ready to eat, but when he arrived he didn’t expect to see the sight at hand. He clenched his hands forming fists.”Mom, where are…” he screamed but would stop mid sentence as if someone or something had destroyed his home he wouldn’t want to alert them. Even though he was a small child millions of thoughts would begin running through his head. His father was away on a mission so he couldn’t help. The people of the Fairy Tail guild were too far away from their home, and if he went to get them who knows what else would happen. He could fight the intruder himself IF there is one. But he was not strong, he didn’t have any magic. His mother didn’t learn any magic growing up and his father was too busy to teach him his water magic. Shaking his head to get the thoughts out of them, he would reach down and pick up a shard of glass and hold it a little so it wouldn’t fall out of his hand, but not enough to the point where it would cut him.

He walked slowly to the kitchen where he could still smell the meat his mom was cooking before he had left. Peeking around the threshold he would see that the pot was on the floor with its contents spilled everywhere. On the floor with the meat he could see small drops of blood. Blood! Who blood was it? Only one answer would come into play. He would run out of the kitchen and to his mom’s bedroom. As he ran he could see that the house seemed to get darker as if the lights were dimming away. This would cause him to slow down. What was going on? “Once again I must take the life of one to atone for one’s sin.” said the voice of a woman. The voice seemed so powerful that it made Aizen stop in his tracks as sweat would form on his forehead and his mouth beginning to go dry. The darkness that had appeared would start moving rapidly forming into that of a woman with a dark flowery dress, her eyes were as if someone had poured fresh blood into them, hair so black that it seemed to absorb the light around it just like her dress. Aizen knew who she was, she was the person who did this to his home. He would throw the shard of glass as he said “What the hell did you do to my mom.” The woman would simply shoot her left hand forward punching the glass, breaking it into millions of tiny shards, some that would hit Aizen hard forming cuts where they would hit.

“Such foul language for one of your age. But it seems that you have a question that I can answer. Now that my job is done I can answer it. You child have been completing a lot of sins. Greed being the one you do the most. Might of fact, before you came in this house, when you ran an errand for your poor mother you committed an act of greed.” said the shadow lady. This would cause Aizen to frown, had she been watching him? How could she know what he had done. He had observed his surroundings for so long before he did what he had to do. Now he knew what people were going to think. A child as young as himself doing such a thing? How was he raised in his household?

30 Minutes Before:

Aizen walked past the graveyard, his mom had sent him to the Shopping Area of Magnolia to get liver to go in the soup she was making. She had already gotten the herbs but had forgotten the liver. She had gave Aizen over 1,000 jewels to get the most delicious meat they had. Wanting to eat really fast he had took the shortcut through the graveyard to get the market. As he walked through the graveyard he would see a hole that looked like a rectangle. A casket hole? He would walk towards it and see a casket inside the hole slightly opened with a pale hand coming out of it. He would look down at the bag of jewels and back to the casket with only a single thought in mind. He could use these jewels for something better than meat, and a perfect liver was probably inside whoever the person was. Gulping he would jump into the hole.

Back to the Time 11 Years Ago:

Aizen would continue to frown as he stared at the women.”So it seems you know what I am talking about? I have better things to do but I will go ahead and tell you. I was sent here by the king himself to take care of you. A child of sin. It was either the life of a sinner or the life of those closest to the sinner. Seeing as your father is not with us....I chose the mother. Now, I know what you are gonna ask while you weep. Why not me? Why my mother? The answer to that is, I am slowly dying. Give or take I have 100 years left for my lifespan. I am in need of a successor, and who more than one of sin. One of greed as such as yourself. I can already see that you seek knowledge above anything else. So what do you say young’in? In exchange to be my student I will in 50 years revive your mother if you don’t die before then.” said the women as Aizen frowned.

Tears would begin to drop from his eyes. He could only nod yes. He would have asked why his mother and not him but it seemed like the lady already answered. He didn’t know what to do. Clenching his fists his would hold his head down, it was his fault.

Present:

Aizen would run forward as he pulled out his 3 ft long leaf bladed sword out of the sheath on his back. Gripping it by the handle in his left hand he would continue to surge forward as he sent his magical energy through the blade making it harder. His left arm would get stronger due to the magical energy being poured into it as well. Only a single ft away from Nox he would stab the sword forward as she would grip it with her right hand. This would cause Aizen to jump in the air doing a cartwheel of some sorts as his right foot landed on the flat side of the sword causing him to let go of it then dropping down into a crouching position as both of his feet would come to rest on the sword. Pushing his left hand forward towards the blade of the sword he would get into a low handstand as he spun his legs outward kicking Nox in the face. Extending his hand quickly he would go into the air his legs aiming for the sky and his head pointed toward the ground. Opening his mouth he would yell “Dark Devil Propeller Roar.” darkness would erupt from the soles of his shoes as he shot towards the ground at an immense speed while darkness erupted from his mouth. Everything seemed to be silent for a single second as his darkness hit the woman figure exploding creating a crater.

In the crater lay Aizen as he stared in the sky, Nox was 10 meters away from him with her dress torn along the legs as she panted. Dammit, she was still up.”I will conclude the battle, don’t want you to die from exaustion.” she said causing aizen to smirk. Why did she have to lie like that. If anything she was the one who was exhausted. A days work out it seemed.

1602WC
    (typed on my phone so I couldn't give the dialogue color.)

Approved. So much approve o.o

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Mon May 09, 2016 9:40 pm

Dragon Slayer opened after removal of Dangon

Post by Edward D. Smith on Fri May 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Username: Edward D. Smith

Position: Earth Dragon Slayer

RP Sample:
    RP Sample: It was a rainy afternoon in Worth Woodsea, twelve years ago. The sky was filled with nothing, but dark gray clouds. The rain was pouring heavily to the earth, the sound of rain water grew louder and louder as it fell unto the trees, and bushes. In a small cave, crying can be heard from the inside. The sound of the rain was echoing in the cave, but the cry can still be distinguished from the rain drops. Inside was a young boy who appeared to be seven. His face was full of tears to the point where he could barely see his surroundings. Everything was just blurry to him. The boy had short brown hair and dark green eyes. He wore a white T-shirt with black sweatpants, with no shoes or socks on. He also had a black pea coat around him which looked like it could fit a grown adult male. "Mama!! Papa!!" the little boy constantly cried out. His screams were mostly being drowned out by the rain. From a distance, an odd sound could be heard. It had a bit of a windy sound to it, nothing like the wind coming from the storm, but more of a soaring sound. The sound slowly grew louder, almost as if it were getting closer. The young boy stopped crying as he began to hear the sound. He tried rubbing the tears from his eyes, but the tears kept falling, so he wasn't able to see much still. The trees and plants nearby began to shake fiercely as the soaring sound grew louder, almost drowning out the sound of rain. The wind then blew into the cave, causing the young boy to fall to his back. The sound then stopped, but was then followed by a loud smash. Was it a tree that has crashed in front of the cave? No, it was something else. Something way louder than a tree has dropped down in front of the cave. A large silhouette can be seen in front of the cave. It could barely be made out due to the rain and the darkness of the cave, but the eyes, which glowed a very ominously white color. It stared at the boy with deep growls being heard from this figure, it caused the boy to panic and tear up again as he struggled to back away from the figure. The boy began breathing heavily and placed a hand towards his chest. He started to go hysterical until he fell back down and fainted.

It was the next morning. Only a few white clouds were in the sky. The sun peeks out from the horizon with a dark orange color to it as it shined on a circle of at least five green mountains with another mountain in the middle which had a flat top. The top was made of tan colored bricks, which seemed odd around the other mountains. The young boy laid on the center of the odd mountain, sleeping soundly under the pea coat he had around him the other night. The tears in his eyes has finally dried up. His eyes quickly opened, as he darted up, his coat falling to the ground. He quickly looked around, shivering from the confusion of not knowing where he is. He stood up on his feet and continued to observe his surroundings. At the edge of the mountain, a person can be seen sitting down, with his feet dangling from the edge. He appeared to be wearing an odd looking armor that was colored green, black, and yellow with green cloths hanging out from the armor. "Oh hohoho! So you're finally awake, little one." The armored character said in a joyful but deep voice. He rubbed the back of his long light green hair as he stood up, but forgot that he was standing over an edge and began to fall. The boy began to panic as he witnessed the stranger fall. You can barely see the ground from the top of the mountain so you know this poor soul is as good as dead. The boy put his hands towards his face as he was about to start crying again. "Oi Oi, enough with the water works already kid. You are a boy aren't you not?" The boy looked up to see that the armored stranger was floating in front of him. He gently landed in front of the kid. His green eyes oddly soothed the boy. Is it because it reminds him of his eyes or do they remind him of something else.

"W-where am I?! Who are you!? Where are my parents?!? What happen to that monster!?"" The boy yelled out, after snapping out of his trance. "Hey hey, Edward calm down. I will answer your questions one at a time." the armored figure said, as he sat down in front of the boy with his legs crossed. The boy looked at the stranger with a puzzled expression on his face. "H-how do you know my name?" The armored figure rubbed his forehead with one of his hands and sighed. "I said one at a time right?" The armored figure said in a disappointed tone. "We are at ermm. Ya know I have no clue where this is. I just poofed up a few mountains here and decided to make this home haha" The boy's eyes suddenly widened. "YOU MADE THIS YOURSELF?!" the young Edward yelled in excitement. "Geez you're loud kid!" the armored figure said in an annoyed voice as he rubbed his ears. The boy quickly placed his hands over his mouth so he could keep quiet and allow the armored man to keep talking. "I don't know anything about any monster. What I remember is that I picked you up from a tiny cave yesterday. It was hilarious, you were crying and everything." the armor figure said as he began chuckling to himself a little, which caused the boy to pout a little. "Kid, don't pout. That's what little girls do. You are like I don't know...fifteen or something?" The armored man said as he crossed his arms and tilted his head. "I am seven." the boy said with an unamused look to his face. "Eh, fifteen, seven. What's the difference?" the armored man said in an unamused tone as he shrugged his shoulders. Edward merely looked at the guy with a puzzled look on his face. "As for my name, I have many but, you sir can call me Daichi, the captain of the Earth Dragon King's Royale Guard." the man casually said as he stood up. Edward's eyes then grew starry as he stood up and observed Daichi in amazement. "You're a knight for a dragon?! But, you are a human!! How is that even possible?!" the boy said as he jumped around in excitement like any kid would. "Human? No, no I'm an Earth Dragon as well, kid." The boy stopped jumping, and shook his head. "Pretty sure you are human like me, Mister Daichi." Daichi sighed and stepped back. He began to let loose a large amount of magical energy that shook the very mountain, as if it were an earthquake. The armored man then quickly started to change shape, his skin soon started to change to brown and green scales. Soon, his human body was changed to that of a giant reptile's with large wings. He flew above the shocked boy. Daichi wasn't kidding. He really is a Dragon.

Those white eyes, that figure. It was just like the silhouette from yesterday! The boy fell back and started breathe heavily again. The dragon's white eyes quickly turned are light green color with black slits. Edward stared into his eyes, and began to calm down again. There was something about those eyes that just soothed the young boy. "Kid, you have to stop panicking over everything." the dragon said as he floated above the boy. His voice was still the same as he was in his human form. "I-I'm sorry." the boy said as his voice cracked a little from the crying. "Look, Edward, if you keep on balling your eyes out over every little thing, then how are you going to live?" Daichi said, as he continued to hover over Edward. Edward looked up to Daichi with tears still in his eyes, but now giving the earth dragon his full attention. "You need to live your life to the fullest kid, with no fears. You human's lifespans are short compared to us. But, such shortness is what gives you humans such creative views on life. You  humans live life like there is no tomorrow, so what are you going to do Edward? Are you going to be sitting there the rest of your life, crying until you die, or are you going to make something for yourself and live life like you humans are suppose to do?" Daichi said with a stern and very inspirational tone. The dragon's laid back nature quickly changed just like that to a more caring tone. Edward continued to stare at the dragon, before he slowly began to get up, wiping the tears from his eyes. The boy's scared appearance soon became one of determination. "I....want to make a name for myself." the boy said with fire in his eyes. The dragon then smirked as he landed in front of the boy. Daichi closed his eyes and began generating magical energy. The magic formed a small green orb which was no more bigger than a golf ball in front of the boy's face. The boy's eyes shined as he gazed upon the orb. "Take this and place it against your chest, Edward. With it, I will be able to teach what I know. You will become an Earth Dragon Slayer." Daichi said as he nodded is head. Edward held onto the ball of magic and slowly moved it towards his chest. The orb then merged into the boys chest. The boy began to shake with magical energy as he fell to his knees. The new burst of magic was so overwhelming to Edward at first. The mountain began to shake again from the tremendous amount of magical energy.

Five years later. Edward, now thirteen years old was having a sword duel against Daichi in his human form. Edward was using a small basic knight's shield while Daichi used his large knight's shield with a golden dragon symbol on the side. Their swords continued to clash with each other as they dueled intensely. Daichi leg swept Edward causing him to fall on his back. Before Daichi could strike at Edward with the blade, the young mage formed rocks around his hands, and used them to deflect the sword. He then elbowed the ground, causing the rocks around Daichi's feet to clench around him which quickly rose up and clenched around his whole body causing the dragon to drop his sword. Daichi then shattered the rocks with ease as he flew into the air, transforming into his dragon form. He soared into the air and began to charge up his roar. Edward quickly got back up and dropped his sword and began charging up his roar. "Earth Dragon's Roar!!" Edward yelled before a large amount of earth colored magical energy burst out of his mouth towards the dragon who then shot out his own burst of magical energy. They roars clashed, creating a beam struggle that shook the surrounding mountains, causing them to crack up and fall to pieces. The clouds in the sky also began to clear from the sheer power of the roars. Both of the beams has slowly disappeared and the atmosphere has became clear once again. Edward fell back on his back, exhausted as Daichi landed in front of him, transforming back into his human appearance. "Heh, impressive, Edward. Your magic surely has been growing all these years. I remember when we first dueled. You literally knocked yourself out with a pebble." Daichi said as he began laughing to himself. "Heh...heh...whatever Daichi, I obviously won this one." Edward said, exhaustively. "Oh really now? Which one of us is working up a sweat again?" Daichi said with a smirk on his face. "Seriously, Your magic has grown well. You really will make a name for yourself one day. Your parents would be proud." Edward grinned and nodded at his mentor. "Now, clean yourself up. We are going to hit up one of those ladies spas again." Daichi said with a perverted look on his face. "Aren't we going to get slapped again? Plus, why do we always go to peek at naked women anyway? I thought you would like female dragons or something." Edward said as he rubbed the back of his head. Oh ho ho. You have a lot to learn, child You have a lot to learn. Daichi said as he stretched out, and looked at the sky.

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Sat May 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Approved

Edward D. Smith wrote:Username: Edward D. Smith

Position: Earth Dragon Slayer

RP Sample:
    RP Sample: It was a rainy afternoon in Worth Woodsea, twelve years ago. The sky was filled with nothing, but dark gray clouds. The rain was pouring heavily to the earth, the sound of rain water grew louder and louder as it fell unto the trees, and bushes. In a small cave, crying can be heard from the inside. The sound of the rain was echoing in the cave, but the cry can still be distinguished from the rain drops. Inside was a young boy who appeared to be seven. His face was full of tears to the point where he could barely see his surroundings. Everything was just blurry to him. The boy had short brown hair and dark green eyes. He wore a white T-shirt with black sweatpants, with no shoes or socks on. He also had a black pea coat around him which looked like it could fit a grown adult male. "Mama!! Papa!!" the little boy constantly cried out. His screams were mostly being drowned out by the rain. From a distance, an odd sound could be heard. It had a bit of a windy sound to it, nothing like the wind coming from the storm, but more of a soaring sound. The sound slowly grew louder, almost as if it were getting closer. The young boy stopped crying as he began to hear the sound. He tried rubbing the tears from his eyes, but the tears kept falling, so he wasn't able to see much still. The trees and plants nearby began to shake fiercely as the soaring sound grew louder, almost drowning out the sound of rain. The wind then blew into the cave, causing the young boy to fall to his back. The sound then stopped, but was then followed by a loud smash. Was it a tree that has crashed in front of the cave? No, it was something else. Something way louder than a tree has dropped down in front of the cave. A large silhouette can be seen in front of the cave. It could barely be made out due to the rain and the darkness of the cave, but the eyes, which glowed a very ominously white color. It stared at the boy with deep growls being heard from this figure, it caused the boy to panic and tear up again as he struggled to back away from the figure. The boy began breathing heavily and placed a hand towards his chest. He started to go hysterical until he fell back down and fainted.

It was the next morning. Only a few white clouds were in the sky. The sun peeks out from the horizon with a dark orange color to it as it shined on a circle of at least five green mountains with another mountain in the middle which had a flat top. The top was made of tan colored bricks, which seemed odd around the other mountains. The young boy laid on the center of the odd mountain, sleeping soundly under the pea coat he had around him the other night. The tears in his eyes has finally dried up. His eyes quickly opened, as he darted up, his coat falling to the ground. He quickly looked around, shivering from the confusion of not knowing where he is. He stood up on his feet and continued to observe his surroundings. At the edge of the mountain, a person can be seen sitting down, with his feet dangling from the edge. He appeared to be wearing an odd looking armor that was colored green, black, and yellow with green cloths hanging out from the armor. "Oh hohoho! So you're finally awake, little one." The armored character said in a joyful but deep voice. He rubbed the back of his long light green hair as he stood up, but forgot that he was standing over an edge and began to fall. The boy began to panic as he witnessed the stranger fall. You can barely see the ground from the top of the mountain so you know this poor soul is as good as dead. The boy put his hands towards his face as he was about to start crying again. "Oi Oi, enough with the water works already kid. You are a boy aren't you not?" The boy looked up to see that the armored stranger was floating in front of him. He gently landed in front of the kid. His green eyes oddly soothed the boy. Is it because it reminds him of his eyes or do they remind him of something else.

"W-where am I?! Who are you!? Where are my parents?!? What happen to that monster!?"" The boy yelled out, after snapping out of his trance. "Hey hey, Edward calm down. I will answer your questions one at a time." the armored figure said, as he sat down in front of the boy with his legs crossed. The boy looked at the stranger with a puzzled expression on his face. "H-how do you know my name?" The armored figure rubbed his forehead with one of his hands and sighed. "I said one at a time right?" The armored figure said in a disappointed tone. "We are at ermm. Ya know I have no clue where this is. I just poofed up a few mountains here and decided to make this home haha" The boy's eyes suddenly widened. "YOU MADE THIS YOURSELF?!" the young Edward yelled in excitement. "Geez you're loud kid!" the armored figure said in an annoyed voice as he rubbed his ears. The boy quickly placed his hands over his mouth so he could keep quiet and allow the armored man to keep talking. "I don't know anything about any monster. What I remember is that I picked you up from a tiny cave yesterday. It was hilarious, you were crying and everything." the armor figure said as he began chuckling to himself a little, which caused the boy to pout a little. "Kid, don't pout. That's what little girls do. You are like I don't know...fifteen or something?" The armored man said as he crossed his arms and tilted his head. "I am seven." the boy said with an unamused look to his face. "Eh, fifteen, seven. What's the difference?" the armored man said in an unamused tone as he shrugged his shoulders. Edward merely looked at the guy with a puzzled look on his face. "As for my name, I have many but, you sir can call me Daichi, the captain of the Earth Dragon King's Royale Guard." the man casually said as he stood up. Edward's eyes then grew starry as he stood up and observed Daichi in amazement. "You're a knight for a dragon?! But, you are a human!! How is that even possible?!" the boy said as he jumped around in excitement like any kid would. "Human? No, no I'm an Earth Dragon as well, kid." The boy stopped jumping, and shook his head. "Pretty sure you are human like me, Mister Daichi." Daichi sighed and stepped back. He began to let loose a large amount of magical energy that shook the very mountain, as if it were an earthquake. The armored man then quickly started to change shape, his skin soon started to change to brown and green scales. Soon, his human body was changed to that of a giant reptile's with large wings. He flew above the shocked boy. Daichi wasn't kidding. He really is a Dragon.

Those white eyes, that figure. It was just like the silhouette from yesterday! The boy fell back and started breathe heavily again. The dragon's white eyes quickly turned are light green color with black slits. Edward stared into his eyes, and began to calm down again. There was something about those eyes that just soothed the young boy. "Kid, you have to stop panicking over everything." the dragon said as he floated above the boy. His voice was still the same as he was in his human form. "I-I'm sorry." the boy said as his voice cracked a little from the crying. "Look, Edward, if you keep on balling your eyes out over every little thing, then how are you going to live?" Daichi said, as he continued to hover over Edward. Edward looked up to Daichi with tears still in his eyes, but now giving the earth dragon his full attention. "You need to live your life to the fullest kid, with no fears. You human's lifespans are short compared to us. But, such shortness is what gives you humans such creative views on life. You  humans live life like there is no tomorrow, so what are you going to do Edward? Are you going to be sitting there the rest of your life, crying until you die, or are you going to make something for yourself and live life like you humans are suppose to do?" Daichi said with a stern and very inspirational tone. The dragon's laid back nature quickly changed just like that to a more caring tone. Edward continued to stare at the dragon, before he slowly began to get up, wiping the tears from his eyes. The boy's scared appearance soon became one of determination. "I....want to make a name for myself." the boy said with fire in his eyes. The dragon then smirked as he landed in front of the boy. Daichi closed his eyes and began generating magical energy. The magic formed a small green orb which was no more bigger than a golf ball in front of the boy's face. The boy's eyes shined as he gazed upon the orb. "Take this and place it against your chest, Edward. With it, I will be able to teach what I know. You will become an Earth Dragon Slayer." Daichi said as he nodded is head. Edward held onto the ball of magic and slowly moved it towards his chest. The orb then merged into the boys chest. The boy began to shake with magical energy as he fell to his knees. The new burst of magic was so overwhelming to Edward at first. The mountain began to shake again from the tremendous amount of magical energy.

Five years later. Edward, now thirteen years old was having a sword duel against Daichi in his human form. Edward was using a small basic knight's shield while Daichi used his large knight's shield with a golden dragon symbol on the side. Their swords continued to clash with each other as they dueled intensely. Daichi leg swept Edward causing him to fall on his back. Before Daichi could strike at Edward with the blade, the young mage formed rocks around his hands, and used them to deflect the sword. He then elbowed the ground, causing the rocks around Daichi's feet to clench around him which quickly rose up and clenched around his whole body causing the dragon to drop his sword. Daichi then shattered the rocks with ease as he flew into the air, transforming into his dragon form. He soared into the air and began to charge up his roar. Edward quickly got back up and dropped his sword and began charging up his roar. "Earth Dragon's Roar!!" Edward yelled before a large amount of earth colored magical energy burst out of his mouth towards the dragon who then shot out his own burst of magical energy. They roars clashed, creating a beam struggle that shook the surrounding mountains, causing them to crack up and fall to pieces. The clouds in the sky also began to clear from the sheer power of the roars. Both of the beams has slowly disappeared and the atmosphere has became clear once again. Edward fell back on his back, exhausted as Daichi landed in front of him, transforming back into his human appearance. "Heh, impressive, Edward. Your magic surely has been growing all these years. I remember when we first dueled. You literally knocked yourself out with a pebble." Daichi said as he began laughing to himself. "Heh...heh...whatever Daichi, I obviously won this one." Edward said, exhaustively. "Oh really now? Which one of us is working up a sweat again?" Daichi said with a smirk on his face. "Seriously, Your magic has grown well. You really will make a name for yourself one day. Your parents would be proud." Edward grinned and nodded at his mentor. "Now, clean yourself up. We are going to hit up one of those ladies spas again." Daichi said with a perverted look on his face. "Aren't we going to get slapped again? Plus, why do we always go to peek at naked women anyway? I thought you would like female dragons or something." Edward said as he rubbed the back of his head. Oh ho ho. You have a lot to learn, child You have a lot to learn. Daichi said as he stretched out, and looked at the sky.

Fūjin

Post by Fūjin on Sun May 15, 2016 11:50 pm

Username: Fūjin
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Link: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t582-slayer-rp-sample#4423

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Mon May 16, 2016 6:50 am

Approved
    Fūjin wrote:Username: Fūjin
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Link: http://fairytailhaven.forumotion.com/t582-slayer-rp-sample#4423

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Mon May 16, 2016 6:54 am

All positions have been filled, there will be a position check at the end up the week.

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Wed May 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Flamewyn removed due to inactivity.

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Thu May 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Epitaphless removed due to inactivity.

Post by Fang Tojo on Sat May 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Reapplying, ha ha.

Link:
    RP SAMPLE | FLASHBACK:

---

---

Post by Kitty Pryde on Sat May 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Flamewyrm wrote:Reapplying, ha ha.

Link:
    RP SAMPLE | FLASHBACK:

---

---

Reapproved ^-^

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Sat May 21, 2016 6:14 pm

Updated

Eliza

Post by Eliza on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:11 am

Username: Eliza
    Position: Lightning God Slayer
    Link:
    RP Sample:
    Eliza was just wandering all over some random mountains, unknowing that she would soon stumble a pon an abandoned village that would 'shock' her. She had been out there looking for someone or something powerful to fight because she had already murdered all the animals at the base of the mountains. Eliza sighed, "Yet again there nothing to fight in this dump and no one in site at all." This had been the eighth village that she had found while looking over these mountains. But there was something off about this one but she couldn't put her finger on it. "Maybe the next one will have someone to fight" Then she had began to walk thought the abandoned village to keep going on till she finds someone strong to fight.

She had almost gone thought the whole village but Eliza had saw something out of the corner of her eye. Eliza had walked over to the altar, it seemed to be a golden brown feather on some stone in the middle of it."Well then what do here?" With a loud sigh of disgust cause she could tell right a way from the little marking on the stone that had the feather on it. It was an altar for some 'god' with her major dislike of all gods. "Another group of weakling looking towards a being for protection when even that being is just as weak as they were." She had without seconds, took her fist up into the air and came smashing down that shattered the whole altar. Eliza had began to laugh cause the altar had be broken so easily.

Eliza had began to walk away so that she could continue on her hunt for something strong to fight. When around her feet the strong began to spark in the shape of a six pointed star. "What in the world..." Before she could even finished speaking another loud and booming voice out of no where. "How dare you do that to my ALTAR!" Eliza had turned around grinning, "Oh isn't that cute the pathetic weakling bird thing that some weakling group of people called a god" while she had been laughing the whole time. Her comment had became enraged and flapped its large wings around witch cause the ground to light up with huge sparks of lightning to explode parts of the ground around her. Witch only made her laugh more, "Whats wrong? The little weak bird can't control its lightning well enough to aim it." This only made the 'god' bird more made, "How dare you speak to me in that tone! If you're so confident that I'm so weak then come and show me what you got. You lonely little human girl, when its know that the males of your race of the stronger ones."

Within a second of that comment Eliza was fully enraged and clinched her hand into a fist. Then she had took off and full dashed at the bird, once she had gotten close enough Eliza's fist began to generated lightning around her own. But the color of the lightning took the shade of green and began to rapidly spark all around her fist. "Green Shade: Sparking Fist of the Lightning God!" Eliza had yelled and jumped up into the air an upper cut the huge bird in the bottom of its jaw. Witch had knocked the being up father into the air before the being had came crashing back down into the ground. "Even when full of rage, just saying that word makes me want to puke." As Eliza goes on and on complaining about her having to say the word 'god' with her spells. The bird finally got back up and screamed out a loud bird like sound. Then the bird looked toward Eliza, "What was that you used you? and how did it hurt me a god so badly?" She let out a large sigh, "Guess I could tell you seeing how you wont leave here alive" while she had been laughing. "You still think just cause of your one lucky hit that a weak little human can be a god like my self" the bird began to laugh as well.

Eliza had once again been enrage by the bird using that word. She forms an devilish grin across her face, "Seems like you are eager to die so I'll give you the short version of the story." So she had explained to the bird that she had tricked a lightning god in the past to teach her the way of slaying gods. But during Eliza training with the 'god' she feels like there was nothing left that the being could teach her. So once she had gained the power she had aimed for. Eliza had used the same magic that the 'god' had shown her and murdered it with a smile on her face the whole time. "So how does it make you feel know that I have killed one of your kind?" The story had enraged the bird god to no end, so that he had quickly began to fight with Eliza with all his strength. They had clashed countless times with sparks of lightning grinding against each other in a destructive force that had caused damage to them both. While the bird's lightning only took the normal color of a goldish yellow it had been clash against colors that you wouldn't have though you would ever see lightning be in your whole life spend. Eliza took the shades of these colors; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

The battle between her and the god had gone on for 2 days and had seemed like they were even in strength. "Not bad of a weak god" she chuckled. "You sure are a tough one for a weak little human" the bird replied. They had clashed in a yellow flash of their lightning based spells are forced against each other. While both of them were almost at their limits and they were sure that they both could tell. The bird tried to buff by yelling, "I'm finished playing with my toy. So with this next attack will be the end!" The bird had began to suck lightning into its beak. Eliza had giggled at the silly comment "If you think you can, then lets see who is really stronger!" She began to suck in lightning into her mouth but in stand of it being one color each blot was that of one of the seven colors. They had both stored up a huge about of lightning in their beak/mouth and released it yelling. "Lightning God's True Bellow" from the bird and "Rainbow Shade: Lightning God's Shattering Bellow" from Eliza. The clash of both their breath spells was so powerful that it exploded the top half of the mountain they were on. The blast also had sent them both flying in opposite distractions.

It had seemed that Eliza had woke up to see her little brother crying over her body seeing how he had though she was dead from being out for five days straight. Do to the strain her body went though with the blast of their attacks and having spend almost all her magic power with that last spell. After she had rested for another day, both Eliza and her little brother made their way back to the mountains she had been at before. She looked up at them and saw that both the middle and right side mountains tops were completely gone and only half the left side one was gone do to the blast not contaminating the power of their breath spells all the way. "Hehe, look at that little one the way my spell went it wiped out the whole mountain." As they turned to head to were they call home for the time being, a golden brown fell down in front of them and Eliza let out a big sigh.

~|1329WC|~
    (On phone so lucky I finished it at all so not pressing luck with color x.x)

伊丽莎

Magic: Lightning GS | Guild: None | Threads: None
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:54 am

Eliza wrote:Username: Eliza
    Position: Lightning God Slayer
    Link:
    RP Sample:
    Eliza was just wandering all over some random mountains, unknowing that she would soon stumble a pon an abandoned village that would 'shock' her. She had been out there looking for someone or something powerful to fight because she had already murdered all the animals at the base of the mountains. Eliza sighed, "Yet again there nothing to fight in this dump and no one in site at all." This had been the eighth village that she had found while looking over these mountains. But there was something off about this one but she couldn't put her finger on it. "Maybe the next one will have someone to fight" Then she had began to walk thought the abandoned village to keep going on till she finds someone strong to fight.

She had almost gone thought the whole village but Eliza had saw something out of the corner of her eye. Eliza had walked over to the altar, it seemed to be a golden brown feather on some stone in the middle of it."Well then what do here?" With a loud sigh of disgust cause she could tell right a way from the little marking on the stone that had the feather on it. It was an altar for some 'god' with her major dislike of all gods. "Another group of weakling looking towards a being for protection when even that being is just as weak as they were." She had without seconds, took her fist up into the air and came smashing down that shattered the whole altar. Eliza had began to laugh cause the altar had be broken so easily.

Eliza had began to walk away so that she could continue on her hunt for something strong to fight. When around her feet the strong began to spark in the shape of a six pointed star. "What in the world..." Before she could even finished speaking another loud and booming voice out of no where. "How dare you do that to my ALTAR!" Eliza had turned around grinning, "Oh isn't that cute the pathetic weakling bird thing that some weakling group of people called a god" while she had been laughing the whole time. Her comment had became enraged and flapped its large wings around witch cause the ground to light up with huge sparks of lightning to explode parts of the ground around her. Witch only made her laugh more, "Whats wrong? The little weak bird can't control its lightning well enough to aim it." This only made the 'god' bird more made, "How dare you speak to me in that tone! If you're so confident that I'm so weak then come and show me what you got. You lonely little human girl, when its know that the males of your race of the stronger ones."

Within a second of that comment Eliza was fully enraged and clinched her hand into a fist. Then she had took off and full dashed at the bird, once she had gotten close enough Eliza's fist began to generated lightning around her own. But the color of the lightning took the shade of green and began to rapidly spark all around her fist. "Green Shade: Sparking Fist of the Lightning God!" Eliza had yelled and jumped up into the air an upper cut the huge bird in the bottom of its jaw. Witch had knocked the being up father into the air before the being had came crashing back down into the ground. "Even when full of rage, just saying that word makes me want to puke." As Eliza goes on and on complaining about her having to say the word 'god' with her spells. The bird finally got back up and screamed out a loud bird like sound. Then the bird looked toward Eliza, "What was that you used you? and how did it hurt me a god so badly?" She let out a large sigh, "Guess I could tell you seeing how you wont leave here alive" while she had been laughing. "You still think just cause of your one lucky hit that a weak little human can be a god like my self" the bird began to laugh as well.

Eliza had once again been enrage by the bird using that word. She forms an devilish grin across her face, "Seems like you are eager to die so I'll give you the short version of the story." So she had explained to the bird that she had tricked a lightning god in the past to teach her the way of slaying gods. But during Eliza training with the 'god' she feels like there was nothing left that the being could teach her. So once she had gained the power she had aimed for. Eliza had used the same magic that the 'god' had shown her and murdered it with a smile on her face the whole time. "So how does it make you feel know that I have killed one of your kind?" The story had enraged the bird god to no end, so that he had quickly began to fight with Eliza with all his strength. They had clashed countless times with sparks of lightning grinding against each other in a destructive force that had caused damage to them both. While the bird's lightning only took the normal color of a goldish yellow it had been clash against colors that you wouldn't have though you would ever see lightning be in your whole life spend. Eliza took the shades of these colors; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

The battle between her and the god had gone on for 2 days and had seemed like they were even in strength. "Not bad of a weak god" she chuckled. "You sure are a tough one for a weak little human" the bird replied. They had clashed in a yellow flash of their lightning based spells are forced against each other. While both of them were almost at their limits and they were sure that they both could tell. The bird tried to buff by yelling, "I'm finished playing with my toy. So with this next attack will be the end!" The bird had began to suck lightning into its beak. Eliza had giggled at the silly comment "If you think you can, then lets see who is really stronger!" She began to suck in lightning into her mouth but in stand of it being one color each blot was that of one of the seven colors. They had both stored up a huge about of lightning in their beak/mouth and released it yelling. "Lightning God's True Bellow" from the bird and "Rainbow Shade: Lightning God's Shattering Bellow" from Eliza. The clash of both their breath spells was so powerful that it exploded the top half of the mountain they were on. The blast also had sent them both flying in opposite distractions.

It had seemed that Eliza had woke up to see her little brother crying over her body seeing how he had though she was dead from being out for five days straight. Do to the strain her body went though with the blast of their attacks and having spend almost all her magic power with that last spell. After she had rested for another day, both Eliza and her little brother made their way back to the mountains she had been at before. She looked up at them and saw that both the middle and right side mountains tops were completely gone and only half the left side one was gone do to the blast not contaminating the power of their breath spells all the way. "Hehe, look at that little one the way my spell went it wiped out the whole mountain." As they turned to head to were they call home for the time being, a golden brown fell down in front of them and Eliza let out a big sigh.

~|1329WC|~
    (On phone so lucky I finished it at all so not pressing luck with color x.x)

This seems to be ok approved

Post by Ethan Krow on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Talked to Bacon, Shen hasnt been active in over a month so applying to take his postion.
    Username: Ethan Krow
    Position: Tidal Devil Slayer [Water Demon Slayer]
    Link:
    Spoiler:
    The wind seemed to howl with a fierceness that only occurred once in a generation. A lone woman stood on top of a jagged rock that over looked an angry ocean holding a baby swaddled in a makeshift blanket that looked as if it was made up of torn cloth from the sails of a ship. Even though the wind was howling a deafening melody the cries of the baby seemed to be the only thing that held the woman’s attention. “Shh shh, my sweet little Ethan. Do not worry, mommy will make sure that you are safe my love.” The wind seemed to take a turn and rip off the cloak that covered the woman’s face revealing a olive tinted skin young woman who appeared to be no more than twenty five years in age. Her greenish blue hair flew about in a furry as her bright blue eyes stayed fixed on the screaming child in her arms. With a worried look she continued to peer out into the grey sea seeming to look for something important.

From the darkness a green light slowly seemed to pierce the horizon and with it a sigh of relief from the woman. The light grew in intensity as it neared the woman and with it the storm seemed to slowly die off. By the time the light reached the cliff the storm seemed to have subsided entirely. The woman stood there looking into the green light but not seeing anything due to the brightness. “Father, can you please just show yourself instead of blinding me with that flashy show of yours? Your grandson is already upset as is.” Her tone of voice held anger but also a bit of worry, perhaps for her small child, perhaps for even her own life. After a moment the light seemed to fade and from it emerged a man looking like he was in his mid forties, possibly early fifties.

”Silence child, I know what I am doing. The young boy is a mutt that is why he cowers as such in my presence. If he was a true ocean born then he would not fear the sea or the storms that she bears.” The young woman’s face flashed with pure rage and a magical presence filled the air around the two divine figures. The ocean that had just became calm soon started to sway and waves began to form. “I will not settle for such words about my son, your grandson. If you wish to mock him or my choice of lovers anymore than perhaps I should seek his other grandfather, I hear that he owns a quaint farm inland far from you and the sea.” Now it seemed the elderly man was the one to become angry at this statement. The green light that radiated earlier seemed to fill the air. “I will not have my grandson raised in the filth of mankind. He will be surrounded by those of his kind and learn the magic that has been passed in our family for generations.”

“So you will teach the boy your magic and ensure his safety then?” The old man nodded his head and outstretched his arms to receive the baby. As the mother leaned to kiss her baby’s forehead she was sure that this would be one of the last times that she would gaze upon her young babe. Tears started to stream down her cheeks as she handed over the swaddled child. The elder man took the boy and turned around to cause the water from the ocean to rise all around him and the baby. This would the last time that Ethan would see the world above the sea for the next hundred years.

During this hundred years Ethan would be surrounded by the fish and the ocean life while being raised by his grandfather. While being a half breed he’s age was only slowed down by a fraction that pure breeds would. During a hundred years while in the world of man many had died and generations passed his body only seemed to age five years. While his body was slowed his mind still seemed to develop at a different pace. Once the boy reached the age of three hundred his grandfather decided that it was time to start to teach him the mysterious power that had been passed along for eons in their family, Tidal Devil Slayer Magic.

Ethan would practice diligently for seven years before gaining the most simple of understanding of the magic. He was unaware that during this time his grandfather had placed an ancient spell on the boy suppressing his true potential. One day Ethan would go to his grandfather and ask him permission to go to the world of man, he had heard the stories and wished to find out for himself the truth. “If you leave this realm Ethan then I am sorry to say that you will not be able to return, it is an ancient rule that must be followed. It is the reason why your mother has never returned. The world of man has shunned our kind and wished to end our species, you being a mix of the two will find that it is much easier to conceal your identity but eventually they will find out and they will turn on you.” Ethan took his grandfather’s words to heart and left the room where he was. He decided that he would not go to this realm until he was at least able to master this magic to a slight degree.

Over the course of the next two hundred years Ethan would practice the basics of this magic until he had mastered the raw principles of it to a point that made his a force to recon with. While his grandfather held high respect among their people, Ethan being a mixed breed though was normally shunned leaving the boy on his own most days. During this timeframe he would travel the ocean’s depths discovering different animals and creatures that he had never known before. Along this time he would cross paths with a being that most in the ocean feared but young Ethan seemed to take this on as a challenge for himself to prove that he was not just a boy but a warrior that deserved to be recognized for his true potential.

Ethan sought the beast known as the Kraken, a mythic being that plagued the oceans of man and the waters below. It was a frightening beast that was the size of three ships, razor sharp teeth lined its mouth, and tentacles that were strong enough to rip a fleet apart on its own. It lurked in the darkest area of the world, a land that none dared to venture into. Ethan left in the dead of night to head there and face this beast once and for all.

As he entered the territory of the kraken Ethan began to become rather nervous and feared that he made a grave mistake. He appeared only as a ten year old boy in the eyes of man but was well over two hundred years old. “Should I just turn around? If I do then I will just be right back in the same spot I was before, an outcast and alone. I must prove to grandfather that these gifts that he has bestowed upon me are not to waste. I will prove that I am a true Tidal Devil Slayer. I will slay a beast that has plagued the world for eons and wear its flesh as a trophy. Nobodt y will be able to mock me any longer for being a mixed breed.”

With a firm resolve Ethan entered the realm of the Kraken. As he went deeper into the lair he saw many bones of fallen victims scattered throughout the area. The cavern was much deeper and darker than Ethan ever imagined. As he reached the end of the cavern there was a large sunken ship with a massive hole ripped into the side of it, Ethan could only guess this was where the beast actually lived.  He built up the magic power in himself and took a deep breathe inhaling the saltwater around him causing a surge of power and energy in himself. He closed his eyes and focused this magic before releasing it and opening his eyes showing that he had activated his Devil’s Sin.

As he was just about to enter the lair a surge of magic and killing intent filled the water around him causing Ethan to break his concentration and deactivate his Sin. He felt as if the very water around him was choking him, it filled his veins with its icy presence and brought only thoughts of death and misery in his mind. “Why does a child enter my lair with such a dark intent, has his mother never told him of the tales of the Kraken?” The voice boomed throughout the cavern and was the only thing that broke Ethan from his fear of the killing intent. He threw his hands over his ears in a poor attempt to soften the booming sound that was ringing in his ears. It was at this point in time that he realized that he had made such a grave mistake in coming here, his life was over at this point, he had never gotten to see the world of man or experience the fresh air of the outside world. He would die here in this bleak, forgotten area of the world.

As he pondered these thoughts a red glow emerged from the darkness of the wrecked ship and with it a figure though not the figure that Ethan expected. In fact this figure was similar to that of his grandfather but something much older and much more powerful. The being showed himself to Ethan not as the giant beast he expected but an elderly man that appeared to be well into his eighties. His skin was covered in wrinkles but the tint was the same as any of Ethan’s relatives and his hair was a dark green that it was almost black. That is when the thought crossed Ethan’s mind, the Kraken was in fact one of his people, or at least used to be at some point in time. “I believe I asked a boy a question, I will not ask again. State your reason for entering my home with such ill intent or die where you stand. “

Ethan’s face must have held a look of shock and worry. Here he was a boy approaching his two hundred and seventy sixth year of age standing before a beast that was probably closer to a thousand. “I-I’m here to slay you and prove that I am not some mutt but a warrior.” The two locked eyes for a moment before the elder started to chuckle. That chuckle then became a roar that seemed to shake the entire cavern area. “A mere boy trying to slay me? Let me tell you something boy thousands have came before you and thousands have died where they stood. But never in my life has a child threaten my life nor has a person came at me with such intent.” The Kraken moved forward towards Ethan causing him to move slightly backwards. Before Ethan could move even a mere foot away the beast disappeared before his eyes and reappeared right behind the boy with his hand placed on his shoulder. “Boy, you have already came this far, why not show an old man what you’ve got.”

Ethan fully aware that he stood no chance to this beast but had to do as he said made a move. In a blur crouched down and spun around causing a massive surge of water pressure to fill the area knocking back rocks and bones but the kraken remained unmoved. Ethan followed this attack up by launching himself right at the beast with water spinning around him forming a human spear. The old man raised his hand and disrupted the attack entirely. “Hmm, this magic seems familiar. Who taught you such arts?” Ethan seemed to ignore the man’s question and made a few hand movements launching several blades of water at the man, mainly using those as diversion to attempt another physical blow. The old man still seems not phased by any of these actions and simple waved his hand causing a massive force of water blast Ethan right back nearly 50 meters into the wall of the cavern. “Children these days never listen it seems.” Once again in an instant the man disappeared to only appear right before Ethan’s very eyes.

“I asked you a question boy, who taught you this magic?” Ethan was beaten. That last attack seemed to have broken several of his bones and he knew that this beast was able to consume him. His mind was on the brink of shutting down completely from the fear of death. His eyes were shut tightly and tears started to roll from his cheeks. The old man took a few steps back and let the boy to wallow in his own misery for the time being. “Ugh children, how I loath them. Boy if you will not stop that incisive crying and do not answer me I will be forced to end this miserable existence of yours. Now I will ask one final time, who taught you that magic?”  

Ethan panted like a wounded dog just to catch his breath. “My grandfather, Augustus. He’s the one that taught me how to use this magic.” The old man stared at the boy with eyes so fierce that he felt as if they were blades poised at his throat. “Augustus eh? Hmm I figured that old fart would have been killed off by some bloody human by now, seeing how he hated them so much he made that stupid law forbidding any Children of the Ocean to go to mortal world.”  Ethan was shocked, his grandfather was the one to place that law? The law that had kept Ethan from his mother and father for the past three hundred years? He stared at the man with a look of confusion and worry, what was this man? He was not the kraken that Ethan had been warned of, was he even the kraken?

“What do you mean? Have I been lied to my entire life?” The old man chuckled. “Yes you have foolish boy, it seems that you do not even know who your grandfather is after all. Augustus is the being that sealed me in this miserable form nearly eight hundred years ago. I can only take my true form once every thirty years for a single night. He is also the one that started the war between the humans and lost the war to them. As an act of desperation he retreated to the depths far from the world of man and forced the rest of his kind with him. Your grandfather is the cause that you are hated among your people and the cause for you being so weak. I can sense it now that I am looking at you, the work of his nasty sealing magic. He may have told you he was teaching you Devil Slaying magic but from what I can see he has taught you nothing but a few glorified fountain spells.”

The Kraken moved towards Ethan and placed his hand on the boy’s chest. “Ah yes, I see it clearly now. Lucky for you this spell seems to just suppress your magic to a degree, nothing as serious as the seal he placed on me. I can remove it from you but know that once I do Augustus will be aware and will shun you from your home just as he did your mother before you.” Ethan’s mind was racing, his whole life was miserable due to the actions that his grandfather chose to take, he was weaker because is grandfather lied to him, he was alone because his grandfather kept his mother away from him. Ethan’s blood started to boil and as an indirect result the water around the two started to reflect just that. Bubbles filled the area around the two, the water steadily grew warmer, and the magic from the boy seemed to leak through the seal that was placed on him.

A crooked smile crossed the Kraken’s face. “I believe I have my answer, hmm?” It almost seemed unreal the beast shoved his hand right into Ethan’s body and seemed to clinch his very heart. Ethan was in shock. The beast made a squeezing sensation and a sudden rush of power seemed to overwhelm Ethan. “Ah yes, this is the presence I sensed earlier. This is the force that your grandfather even feared. A Devil Slayer you may be but the force of the very Devil himself seems to be yours.” Like that the man ripped his arm from Ethan’s body, only for Ethan to watch it seal right back up leaving no trace of wounds. The magic filled his entire body and what seemed like the entire ocean around him.

“W-what did you do to me? I feel like I can swim the seven seas and back.” “You are finally free to make your own life choices little sea pup. “ Ethan looked at the man before him and had so many questions for him but there seemed to be an urge to flee and head straight for the surface and discover the world of man for himself. “What should I do?” “Well that is up to you to decide. I’m sure there are many adventures in the world of man for you to find and perhaps even your mother might be waiting for you. Now that you have unlocked your real power you can do whatever you wish to now.” He was right Ethan was finally free to explore the world that he had just heard stories of. He would never return to that place where his grandfather forced to be his home for the past three hundred years. He was off to find a grand adventure for himself and he would never look back if he had the choice. Even if he did he would only be met with the anger of Augustus and that surely meant death at the level he was at currently. He would need to gain a lot more power before retuned to this part of the ocean.

Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:36 pm

This has been voided for now since Shen has made posts in June, and his thread has just went inactive (he did post in it, but Novus has been mia) So I will follow up on this decision for approving.

Thank you.

Ethan Krow wrote: Talked to Bacon, Shen hasnt been active in over a month so applying to take his postion.
    Username: Ethan Krow
    Position: Tidal Devil Slayer [Water Demon Slayer]
    Link:
    Spoiler:
    The wind seemed to howl with a fierceness that only occurred once in a generation. A lone woman stood on top of a jagged rock that over looked an angry ocean holding a baby swaddled in a makeshift blanket that looked as if it was made up of torn cloth from the sails of a ship. Even though the wind was howling a deafening melody the cries of the baby seemed to be the only thing that held the woman’s attention. “Shh shh, my sweet little Ethan. Do not worry, mommy will make sure that you are safe my love.” The wind seemed to take a turn and rip off the cloak that covered the woman’s face revealing a olive tinted skin young woman who appeared to be no more than twenty five years in age. Her greenish blue hair flew about in a furry as her bright blue eyes stayed fixed on the screaming child in her arms. With a worried look she continued to peer out into the grey sea seeming to look for something important.

From the darkness a green light slowly seemed to pierce the horizon and with it a sigh of relief from the woman. The light grew in intensity as it neared the woman and with it the storm seemed to slowly die off. By the time the light reached the cliff the storm seemed to have subsided entirely. The woman stood there looking into the green light but not seeing anything due to the brightness. “Father, can you please just show yourself instead of blinding me with that flashy show of yours? Your grandson is already upset as is.” Her tone of voice held anger but also a bit of worry, perhaps for her small child, perhaps for even her own life. After a moment the light seemed to fade and from it emerged a man looking like he was in his mid forties, possibly early fifties.

”Silence child, I know what I am doing. The young boy is a mutt that is why he cowers as such in my presence. If he was a true ocean born then he would not fear the sea or the storms that she bears.” The young woman’s face flashed with pure rage and a magical presence filled the air around the two divine figures. The ocean that had just became calm soon started to sway and waves began to form. “I will not settle for such words about my son, your grandson. If you wish to mock him or my choice of lovers anymore than perhaps I should seek his other grandfather, I hear that he owns a quaint farm inland far from you and the sea.” Now it seemed the elderly man was the one to become angry at this statement. The green light that radiated earlier seemed to fill the air. “I will not have my grandson raised in the filth of mankind. He will be surrounded by those of his kind and learn the magic that has been passed in our family for generations.”

“So you will teach the boy your magic and ensure his safety then?” The old man nodded his head and outstretched his arms to receive the baby. As the mother leaned to kiss her baby’s forehead she was sure that this would be one of the last times that she would gaze upon her young babe. Tears started to stream down her cheeks as she handed over the swaddled child. The elder man took the boy and turned around to cause the water from the ocean to rise all around him and the baby. This would the last time that Ethan would see the world above the sea for the next hundred years.

During this hundred years Ethan would be surrounded by the fish and the ocean life while being raised by his grandfather. While being a half breed he’s age was only slowed down by a fraction that pure breeds would. During a hundred years while in the world of man many had died and generations passed his body only seemed to age five years. While his body was slowed his mind still seemed to develop at a different pace. Once the boy reached the age of three hundred his grandfather decided that it was time to start to teach him the mysterious power that had been passed along for eons in their family, Tidal Devil Slayer Magic.

Ethan would practice diligently for seven years before gaining the most simple of understanding of the magic. He was unaware that during this time his grandfather had placed an ancient spell on the boy suppressing his true potential. One day Ethan would go to his grandfather and ask him permission to go to the world of man, he had heard the stories and wished to find out for himself the truth. “If you leave this realm Ethan then I am sorry to say that you will not be able to return, it is an ancient rule that must be followed. It is the reason why your mother has never returned. The world of man has shunned our kind and wished to end our species, you being a mix of the two will find that it is much easier to conceal your identity but eventually they will find out and they will turn on you.” Ethan took his grandfather’s words to heart and left the room where he was. He decided that he would not go to this realm until he was at least able to master this magic to a slight degree.

Over the course of the next two hundred years Ethan would practice the basics of this magic until he had mastered the raw principles of it to a point that made his a force to recon with. While his grandfather held high respect among their people, Ethan being a mixed breed though was normally shunned leaving the boy on his own most days. During this timeframe he would travel the ocean’s depths discovering different animals and creatures that he had never known before. Along this time he would cross paths with a being that most in the ocean feared but young Ethan seemed to take this on as a challenge for himself to prove that he was not just a boy but a warrior that deserved to be recognized for his true potential.

Ethan sought the beast known as the Kraken, a mythic being that plagued the oceans of man and the waters below. It was a frightening beast that was the size of three ships, razor sharp teeth lined its mouth, and tentacles that were strong enough to rip a fleet apart on its own. It lurked in the darkest area of the world, a land that none dared to venture into. Ethan left in the dead of night to head there and face this beast once and for all.

As he entered the territory of the kraken Ethan began to become rather nervous and feared that he made a grave mistake. He appeared only as a ten year old boy in the eyes of man but was well over two hundred years old. “Should I just turn around? If I do then I will just be right back in the same spot I was before, an outcast and alone. I must prove to grandfather that these gifts that he has bestowed upon me are not to waste. I will prove that I am a true Tidal Devil Slayer. I will slay a beast that has plagued the world for eons and wear its flesh as a trophy. Nobodt y will be able to mock me any longer for being a mixed breed.”

With a firm resolve Ethan entered the realm of the Kraken. As he went deeper into the lair he saw many bones of fallen victims scattered throughout the area. The cavern was much deeper and darker than Ethan ever imagined. As he reached the end of the cavern there was a large sunken ship with a massive hole ripped into the side of it, Ethan could only guess this was where the beast actually lived.  He built up the magic power in himself and took a deep breathe inhaling the saltwater around him causing a surge of power and energy in himself. He closed his eyes and focused this magic before releasing it and opening his eyes showing that he had activated his Devil’s Sin.

As he was just about to enter the lair a surge of magic and killing intent filled the water around him causing Ethan to break his concentration and deactivate his Sin. He felt as if the very water around him was choking him, it filled his veins with its icy presence and brought only thoughts of death and misery in his mind. “Why does a child enter my lair with such a dark intent, has his mother never told him of the tales of the Kraken?” The voice boomed throughout the cavern and was the only thing that broke Ethan from his fear of the killing intent. He threw his hands over his ears in a poor attempt to soften the booming sound that was ringing in his ears. It was at this point in time that he realized that he had made such a grave mistake in coming here, his life was over at this point, he had never gotten to see the world of man or experience the fresh air of the outside world. He would die here in this bleak, forgotten area of the world.

As he pondered these thoughts a red glow emerged from the darkness of the wrecked ship and with it a figure though not the figure that Ethan expected. In fact this figure was similar to that of his grandfather but something much older and much more powerful. The being showed himself to Ethan not as the giant beast he expected but an elderly man that appeared to be well into his eighties. His skin was covered in wrinkles but the tint was the same as any of Ethan’s relatives and his hair was a dark green that it was almost black. That is when the thought crossed Ethan’s mind, the Kraken was in fact one of his people, or at least used to be at some point in time. “I believe I asked a boy a question, I will not ask again. State your reason for entering my home with such ill intent or die where you stand. “

Ethan’s face must have held a look of shock and worry. Here he was a boy approaching his two hundred and seventy sixth year of age standing before a beast that was probably closer to a thousand. “I-I’m here to slay you and prove that I am not some mutt but a warrior.” The two locked eyes for a moment before the elder started to chuckle. That chuckle then became a roar that seemed to shake the entire cavern area. “A mere boy trying to slay me? Let me tell you something boy thousands have came before you and thousands have died where they stood. But never in my life has a child threaten my life nor has a person came at me with such intent.” The Kraken moved forward towards Ethan causing him to move slightly backwards. Before Ethan could move even a mere foot away the beast disappeared before his eyes and reappeared right behind the boy with his hand placed on his shoulder. “Boy, you have already came this far, why not show an old man what you’ve got.”

Ethan fully aware that he stood no chance to this beast but had to do as he said made a move. In a blur crouched down and spun around causing a massive surge of water pressure to fill the area knocking back rocks and bones but the kraken remained unmoved. Ethan followed this attack up by launching himself right at the beast with water spinning around him forming a human spear. The old man raised his hand and disrupted the attack entirely. “Hmm, this magic seems familiar. Who taught you such arts?” Ethan seemed to ignore the man’s question and made a few hand movements launching several blades of water at the man, mainly using those as diversion to attempt another physical blow. The old man still seems not phased by any of these actions and simple waved his hand causing a massive force of water blast Ethan right back nearly 50 meters into the wall of the cavern. “Children these days never listen it seems.” Once again in an instant the man disappeared to only appear right before Ethan’s very eyes.

“I asked you a question boy, who taught you this magic?” Ethan was beaten. That last attack seemed to have broken several of his bones and he knew that this beast was able to consume him. His mind was on the brink of shutting down completely from the fear of death. His eyes were shut tightly and tears started to roll from his cheeks. The old man took a few steps back and let the boy to wallow in his own misery for the time being. “Ugh children, how I loath them. Boy if you will not stop that incisive crying and do not answer me I will be forced to end this miserable existence of yours. Now I will ask one final time, who taught you that magic?”  

Ethan panted like a wounded dog just to catch his breath. “My grandfather, Augustus. He’s the one that taught me how to use this magic.” The old man stared at the boy with eyes so fierce that he felt as if they were blades poised at his throat. “Augustus eh? Hmm I figured that old fart would have been killed off by some bloody human by now, seeing how he hated them so much he made that stupid law forbidding any Children of the Ocean to go to mortal world.”  Ethan was shocked, his grandfather was the one to place that law? The law that had kept Ethan from his mother and father for the past three hundred years? He stared at the man with a look of confusion and worry, what was this man? He was not the kraken that Ethan had been warned of, was he even the kraken?

“What do you mean? Have I been lied to my entire life?” The old man chuckled. “Yes you have foolish boy, it seems that you do not even know who your grandfather is after all. Augustus is the being that sealed me in this miserable form nearly eight hundred years ago. I can only take my true form once every thirty years for a single night. He is also the one that started the war between the humans and lost the war to them. As an act of desperation he retreated to the depths far from the world of man and forced the rest of his kind with him. Your grandfather is the cause that you are hated among your people and the cause for you being so weak. I can sense it now that I am looking at you, the work of his nasty sealing magic. He may have told you he was teaching you Devil Slaying magic but from what I can see he has taught you nothing but a few glorified fountain spells.”

The Kraken moved towards Ethan and placed his hand on the boy’s chest. “Ah yes, I see it clearly now. Lucky for you this spell seems to just suppress your magic to a degree, nothing as serious as the seal he placed on me. I can remove it from you but know that once I do Augustus will be aware and will shun you from your home just as he did your mother before you.” Ethan’s mind was racing, his whole life was miserable due to the actions that his grandfather chose to take, he was weaker because is grandfather lied to him, he was alone because his grandfather kept his mother away from him. Ethan’s blood started to boil and as an indirect result the water around the two started to reflect just that. Bubbles filled the area around the two, the water steadily grew warmer, and the magic from the boy seemed to leak through the seal that was placed on him.

A crooked smile crossed the Kraken’s face. “I believe I have my answer, hmm?” It almost seemed unreal the beast shoved his hand right into Ethan’s body and seemed to clinch his very heart. Ethan was in shock. The beast made a squeezing sensation and a sudden rush of power seemed to overwhelm Ethan. “Ah yes, this is the presence I sensed earlier. This is the force that your grandfather even feared. A Devil Slayer you may be but the force of the very Devil himself seems to be yours.” Like that the man ripped his arm from Ethan’s body, only for Ethan to watch it seal right back up leaving no trace of wounds. The magic filled his entire body and what seemed like the entire ocean around him.

“W-what did you do to me? I feel like I can swim the seven seas and back.” “You are finally free to make your own life choices little sea pup. “ Ethan looked at the man before him and had so many questions for him but there seemed to be an urge to flee and head straight for the surface and discover the world of man for himself. “What should I do?” “Well that is up to you to decide. I’m sure there are many adventures in the world of man for you to find and perhaps even your mother might be waiting for you. Now that you have unlocked your real power you can do whatever you wish to now.” He was right Ethan was finally free to explore the world that he had just heard stories of. He would never return to that place where his grandfather forced to be his home for the past three hundred years. He was off to find a grand adventure for himself and he would never look back if he had the choice. Even if he did he would only be met with the anger of Augustus and that surely meant death at the level he was at currently. He would need to gain a lot more power before retuned to this part of the ocean.

Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Many slayer positions have once again opened. Get them while you can!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:29 pm